All Comments on 'Today'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssover 1 year ago

Nice lighthearted narration of an affair without usual cliche stuff... You rock again !!!

Please republish the nukkad guys here, the original got lost after old xossip got shut and that story was one of my favourites..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another slut! Good thing Shipra…u decided to call urself a rat..

Ur type of stories may ahve been the in thing a decade back! Right now it only makes me pity you! Lonely fat old slut …with nothing but her fantasies to live on…not even a warm body to hold on too…maybe dying alone in shell hole with your shat on dreams and disease ridden cunt!! Pity u really!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankyou for this story.Totally awesome..please do bring nukkad guys story here and perhaps continue it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow this was unexpectedly different. Very humorous too. I love seeing the way you explore the inner thoughts of an unfaithful woman in every story of yours. Something very primally erotic about challenging monogamy. YOLO and all.

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilover 1 year ago

The quality of your stories is dropping

IndianWifeRuchiIndianWifeRuchiover 1 year ago

Nice one, keep writing.

one of the best authors.

and agreed on the nukkad one as well, please repost it or do a followup if you feel inclined

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Apparently there is no limit to the depths of depravity in an Indian household. What a sad commentary on an entire country that there are precisely ZERO stories on Liter that don't involve a cheating gutter slut and her cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello…this is really good…I am huge fan of you from xossip days…can you please post the nukkad guys here? Like a rewrite or at least the same story repost? I love love that sooo muchh!!! Looking forward to more of your stuff…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A superb story about something that's sill considered taboo.

I'm a hetero male, and the body of a man does absolutely nothing for me sexually, but I found as I moved into my late thirties that I had started getting turned on by the fantasy of a transgender woman fucking me in the ass. The fantasy developed to the extent that I knew I had to try it out. I finally managed it with a beautiful lady, who looked utterly feminine on the outside, but was possessed of a six- and-a-half inch tool that was thick at the bottom and curved nicely up into a sharp point. She fucked me for twenty minutes after starting slowly and gently. It was phenomenal. I came twice, hard and with thick cum jetting out. At the end I felt more alive and fresh than I could have believed.

So I totally empathize with you and your story. I would encourage all hetero and non-hetero men and women, and all others on the sexuality spectrum, to put aside their prejudices and inhibitions and give the anal experience a shot. You won't regret it

kenzykenzyover 1 year ago

Superb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000over 1 year ago

Welcome back after a long hiatus. This is one of your best works. I hope more chapters will follow.

doodofood4doodofood4over 1 year ago

Big Fan! Please continue long distance is a bitch series 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Please continue long distance is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brave attempt at a different narration style. If this follows into more stories, I’m predicting another super hit. However depends how far have imagined this plot. I am rooting for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thats it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sad life, if one has to depends outside of marriage for pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing but another one of shitrats dirty tales... a wife who places her moist hole more important then her family! Deludes herself that .... hubby will find out and bitch will be history...

If she was needing more sex did she talk to her hubby?. no... so its hustified for her to have a cock on the side .. and have hubby for security? What a cunt!

cdman55cdman55about 1 year ago

How can anyone say they hate a story & author but read it until the end to give a comment. But hey if thats your kink hahaaaaa. You negative folks love it... just admit and enjoy the story. Its just fantasy. And this is a hot dirty erotic cheating sex story. You rock as always Shiprat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Today" deserves to be followed by "Another Day".

Do keep writing. This one was masterfully written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Providing the backstory through flashbacks without interrupting the flow was done really artfully.

Do hope that you will add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a day?!!! Fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...