All Comments on 'Todd, Fuck Your Mother. Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars

1 less for too much confusion.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
I agree with the comment

I didn't even realize that we read things from the Mothers P.O.V, and you skipped the sex between the Bro and Sis and then just wrote about the sex between the roommate and the mother and the end was kind of meh, it could have been really hot.

( Is English your Native Language? )

MatureMindedMatureMindedover 5 years ago
Could of been better

As soon as you added a person from outside the family I stopped reading, the first chapter was great and until the Intro of Naomi, it ruined it for me, but thats just my opinion. still gave it four stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm glad to see that you are continuing this story and I look forward to the next chapter.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 5 years ago

There were sequences like Brother-Sister Mother-Daughter that could have been included and would have added to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Todd

Just read both stories . You have a wonderful opportunity to make this a long standing series . Please , do NOT pass on this chance . You have the next door neighbors, The IR couple at the college, The 2 girls that are exhibitionists . One person didn't like adding new characters, but I think you will find most of us are more than happy with this providing you don't over do it . I can envision many ways you can go .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To happymuffin:

To insult someone who writes perfectly good English by querying whether if it's their 'first language' just makes you look stupid. Or perhaps you never learned english properly - first language or otherwise - and still struggle with Mr Men books.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great stuff - 5 stars

you're a clever and very creative writer. the binoculars sex-spy scenes were just fantastic. The tease from Naomi was erotic as well. You are one of the best writers on this site! I do agree with a couple of other commentators, however, that it felt a little rushed at the end, it would have been great if you had completed an all-in family threesome or perhaps the initial seduction of mom from Pam. Hopefully you can revisit these topics in a later chapter. hopefully you'll be adding another chapter or 2 here. Great stuff!!!! please keep them coming.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
@ Anofuckhead

I didn't insult him about his writing, I was referring to his vocabulary, he reused a words in the same word structure and we wrote it like no Human would speak.

And if you would really care or even want to have a voice get an account here

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked it but wished you had detailed Pam's first time with her mom like you did Naomi. Still gave it five stars and a favorite point, though.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Fantastic story except Naomi and Mrs. Porter

Preferred Pam and Naomi together to start then add Mrs. Porter.

No mention of Pam being bi. Pam hetero first and then become BI later with Naomi.

Loved the threesome on the couch.

Two great parts 1) with Todd and His Mom starting and building up to great sex.

2) Pam and Todd fucking. One of the best Brother/Sister fuck episodes. Loved to see more of this.

Excited about Pam, Todd, and Naomi living together in the fall and fuck like a 100 bunnies.

Still think you should add William and Milla and Todd and his Mom "catching" each other and talk about it then all switching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I liked it but wished you had detailed Pam's first time with her mom like you did Naomi. "

Yeah, that's a bit of my problem with this, too.

<P>

It seems more like a setup rather than the wrap-up or complete sequel to the first. So much time was spent on her and Naomi, rather than her and her son and daughter. Are Milla and William going to find out they've been spied on? Will she join them when Pam and William move out?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Ass to Mouth

In the first few paragraphs, Mom takes Todd’s cock in her ass, and then turns around to suck him hard again. There’s no mention of a condom or washcloth. Just Ass to Mouth as if that’s perfectly normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love it

Love the story, I hope there are more chapters coming.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Loved it, except for the three on them on the loveseat with dad in the room. You should definitely add more of this group and by the way the seduction of mom by Naomi was one of the hottest scenes I have ever read.

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
dynamite work

another great story I happened across chapter 1 in my bookmarks and didn't know you had a second chapter thank you for the hard work I would love to read another addition to this set

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not a good sequel

first chapter was well written and build up was fantastic, chapter two is disappointing and not a kind of sequel expected.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 5 years ago
Not As Good of a Follow-Up

I loved the first chapter and in the beginning of the chapter, you mention how you originally saw the story becoming multiple chapters but decided a one-and-done story might be better, though you left open the possibility to writing a sequel. After the first one was so impressive, I was thrilled to know you did write a second one. Unfortunately, this one just doesn't measure up. Oh, there are a lot of fun things, but the first chapter really built to something and gives you a tremendous payoff. The second chapter just feels like a sequel of a movie where everyone's back to make a quick buck. There's no heart, no inner turmoil, just a bunch of sexual combinations and the ending, while fun, is like those Molly Jane porn movies where her mom doesn't know she's riding her dad's cock right next to her.

I'm a big fan of your writing and by no means is this chapter "bad." I just couldn't get invested into it. I have no suggestions for a potential third chapter as I think this is best left to end here.

One last thing - I do agree with the commentator about how she went ass-to-mouth with no real thought. It's not that I'm against ATM, but it's something you work up to. It's treated here like they've been fucking anally for months and ATM was just something they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You ruined the story with the lesbian bull shit

You need to stay on tract when telling and writing a story like this. This story was about Todd and his mother and finally his sister Pam and not about some crazy lesbian crap happening in the dorm room with Niaomi and pam or Todds mother, plus the crap about Todd and his mom fucking in Ross's dorm room, it kind of took away from the story,line. When you write a story you must stay in context and not get tangled up in some areas where it removes from the original story line. You should have stayed on tract and made the incest part with Todd's mom in more detail at home where the fun of cockolding his dad because of his ill attention with sex with his wife, with the possiblity of may be making a baby thus changing everything.

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverover 4 years ago
Only got halfway

Too hot.

Naomi and mom was too hot and got me off before I was ready. Had to finish this in installments.

But I was hoping for some lesbian incest too. And a wilder uninhibited 3some.

Pls write ch. 3.

Ch. 4 can be an orgy with the neighbours.

I'm hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beening a voyeur

It was a great story.

Did some voyeurism on my mother and her brother one summer.

Enjoyed watching my uncle fill my mother pussy with his semen knowing he may have just knocked mom up.

Need a little brother or sister to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

My mother Kath and I read both together and loved the feelings it gave us. One follow up I was waiting for was mother and son making love... doggie... in the darkened room as they watched the mother and son in their lighted room making love.... As mom and son go beyond any ability or desire to stop our mother and son ache to be watched... whispers are exchanged and with a long reach son touches the was switch turning on the ceiling light shocking the mother and son next door but letting their shock turn into glowing smiles as the incestuous couples making love and giving pleasure. Loving watching each other as they make love we know that the four of them will make love in the neighbor's pool and even the ultimate fantasy, exchanging mothers back and forth...or it might be better to say, exchanging sons and making love on the bed next door as sister and dad make love in the dark watching a new kind of family being formed. Mom and I loved it.

slowhaandsslowhaandsover 4 years ago

Not as good as chapter one. I think you didn't build out Todd's relationship with his Sister. His sisters enthusiastic embrace of incest with her brother seemed to be too abrupt. I loved the scene with Naomi but would have preferred something equally intense when Todd's Sister and Mother first get together.

I think most of your readers would welcome a chapter where the mothers admit to each other that they are fucking their sons which would lead to group sex between both families and Naomi.

Thanks. Another 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Would love to see a chapter with the two mothers swapping/sharing son's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No more adding

Just todd, Naomi, pam and mom. and 3 pregnant with todd's children. a mega hit. Please continue it

somanydreams2somanydreams2about 3 years ago

loved the story thank you!!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story, Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story needs a rewrite with a little less bio sexual and more mom and sister sex with Todd, and leave out the college women. More Todd and his mom or Todd and his sister. Get mom off the pill and let her get pregnant with Todd's baby.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great series funny and "loving"

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Didn't care for all the FF action. Like most second chapters this story wasn't even close to the first.

papabear536papabear536about 2 years ago

More More More! Family fun and neighborly get-togethers

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want MORE..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a chapter 3. Imagine how convenient it would be if Todd, Pam, and their mum could let on to Milla and William they had been watching, let Milla and William watch them, or they could slip over to Milla's whenever they needed sex? Maybe all 5 of them together? With Pam and Todd at college, William and Milla could also satisfy their mum! Just a thought!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

I also skipped over the FF part. Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t know why Todd and Pam couldn’t have found out if mom would be into eating Pam’s sex without anyone else. Todd left his underwear off under the blanket would have been more convenient if mom and Pam had gone commando as well. Getting crowded in the story. Do need more chapters perhaps mila and william but still a family thing with them voyeuring each other. Can’t see what purpose mom getting pregnant would serve leave that out.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good incestuous love story. A little more indepth character development would have been nice. I enjoyed the complete lack of guilt, shame jealousy or embarrassment between mother, son and daughter that they are mutually consensual lovers. I liked the maturity of the son and the fact that he recognized his mother was a woman and not just a mother, cook, housekeeper and etc. I enjoyed the self-awareness and self-confidence of the mother and daughter and their lack of competitiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An exciting set of stories and love how the family all cum together

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

The story did not need the inclusion of the room mate. Why did the family suddenly watch Wrestling together? Was it really just to have a talk filled with sexual innuendo right next to the oblivious father? That kind of killed the sexual tension for me because they already were beyond that stage.

NickCaveNickCave10 months ago

I quit as soon as Naomi started touching the mother. It totally ruined the story for me. Up until then I was enjoying it...

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Kicsit sokan lettek szeretők , de a lényeg a jó baszások leírása. Össze kéne jöjjenek Milla-val és Williem-el.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

This definitely demands a third chapter, something to bring it even more together...plus, talk about Todd's time with his sister Pam, and roommate Naomi!!

To all those other unkind commenters here...YOU SUCK!! Those comments were really unnecessary, especially in light of the SSSOOO excellent story written here!!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💫💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just discovered your excellent work tonight with "My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother".

I loved it !

So I explore more ...

I really want to thank you for this "Tood, fuck your mother", you're so good at telling the nice stories you created.

Completely agree with TexasMadDog.

THANKS. I'll proceed with enjoying your nice works. Chuck.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

Fantastic series! Loved it. Hope you continue it at some point!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

You lead it for a threesome but it never happened but you managed to take it out of the realm of incest and ruin it the only way a incest story works with others outside of the family is the sex with those others happens before the incest not after the incest starts

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 1 month ago

The whole transition from brother to sister is skipped which is kind of lame, even the transition from mother to daughter was just glossed over and you ff in time to a ridiculous humiliate the father moment... it was ok but not sure why those choices were made.

01Timber6701Timber6711 days ago

Went from a 5⭐️ to a 3⭐️ because of Naomi getting mom. And it skipped over how Todd and Pam got together and the 3some with mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8299 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES