All Comments on 'Todd, Fuck Your Mother.'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
jenny55jenny55over 6 years ago
More please

That certainly got the juices flowing, love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seems familiar...

....have I read this before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

very good, very well written. And yes, would love to see more chapters. They should get to know their neighbors better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

This was really hot, nice work! they should involve Pam on the fun too, maybe even have a group session with Milla and William in future chapters.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. A beautiful twist of mother/son neighbors, can't wait for mother/son/daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story!

This is an amazingly erotic story, super hot. It has so much potential, I'd totally love to see it evolve into a multi chapter novel. Please, please go on and please add Pamela in the next chapter! Pamela needs to be integrated! Thank you very much!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Very Well Done

Re: is it complete as is or should there be additional chapters?

The strength of this story is the long, slow, progression, of coming together of the watching couple. His patience, her reluctance. The smoldering passion on show nextdoor, the plodding and unemotional degradation of the physical relationship between the aroused wife and couch potato husband.

We could almost hear the soundtrack supplied by Ravel in the background.

Now that Mother and Son have yielded to their desires by consummating their union a 2nd chapter would become a diary of their coupling. The only tension would be from trying to stay hidden. The curiosity of the daughter/sister, the couple nextdoor, his mates, and the lump watching Wrestling could provide near discovery scenarios. And of course there could be a chronicle of the positions and locations utilized by the happy revelers.

I think your first instinct is correct, it should stand as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best!

This has to be one of the best stories on all of Literotica!

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
More Please

This story could have more chapters because she has more obstructions with her affair: husband, daughter, etc. Mila & William are alone (no husband mentioned)

Good Story

Tool_guyTool_guyover 6 years ago
Ahhh, most excellent!

I loved this story! I would enjoy some more chapters and look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

it is very good as is, however, it would be equally as good with a couple additional chapters.

jwittjrjwittjrover 6 years ago
Hot story

Such a hot story, I have enjoyed a lot of your writings. I would love to see Pamela added and definitely Milla and William. Great beginning to a potentially hot series of chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY NICELY DONE

Using this sentence from your story, "People sometimes vary where they have sex, change locations, it spices things up.", I'd like to suggest mother and son take the game further.

Maybe an introduction to a college bar scene when mom asks about current dating rituals of his generation. A slow seduction in the parking lot where someone else is watching them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellant

Continue the story, 6f27

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story with a great build up. There so many different story continuation possibilities. I hope you will do another chapter or two.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

airgodairgodover 6 years ago
Great Story

Hope you add Pam in as well

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Another MA classic! Five plus stars and a favorite point. I most certainly vote for future chapters. Pam should join Natalie and Todd for chapter two. Maybe an all girls chapter with Natalie, Pam and Milla for chapter three. Natalie/Todd and Milla/William together for chapter four. And to get him into the spirit, for chapter five Pammie seduces and fucks her dad.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Continue, please

I'd suggest you keep it in the family but wouldn't be disappointed if you included Pam's friends from college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm leaving my first ever commit. Thanks for your help with my situation, I feel like I'm going in positive direction with a family member. One of the above commits is correct.... Stand Alone.! Please consider a similar situation taking place somewhere

Awesome 🌈

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 6 years ago
Great

Please more to cum .....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 6 years ago
Loved this ...

Add Pam - definitely.

Maybe a swap with Milla and William?

James7594James7594over 6 years ago
Exciting

This is indeed a very erotic piece leaving us wanting for more. I really do hope to see more of this story-line and yes, do add in Pam. Her friends? Not so sure if I want them in on the incest orgy but if you can pull it off nicely, why not! Milla and William? As long as it is not a total mindless orgy more reminiscent of Porn w/o Plot, I feel it could potentially be awesome. Good job as usual my friend, Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your captivating works...

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Loved your new story......Pam needs to join in soon....then maybe a 4 some with the neighbors who started it all!!!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 6 years ago
MORE

Please, continue with more of this story. You have done a great job.

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsover 6 years ago
Re: Seems familiar

It closely mirrors the plot of "A View to a Thrill," though that started with one boy bragging to the other and inviting him to watch through the window(*).

As to whether to continue, I'd say no. The entire draw of an origin story, for lack of a better term, is the ratcheting of tension. Once the crescendo has been built to and the barrier broken, all that's left is cataloguing of repetitious encounters, each less compelling than the last; diminishing returns.

Sure, you could add others to the mix, but in this instance that would involve "building" in the wrong direction. While technically mother-son-daughter is an escalation over mother-son, the mother's involvement would rightly be viewed as the biggest obstacle, so following that with a lesser breach is necessarily less compelling; Pam's not the authority figure and has already expressed some level of interest. If she sensed Natalie giving her the green light, there's nothing to progress toward; the domino just falls, and what follows is a laundry list of acts rather than a *story* building to a climax. (This goes for Milla and William as well. Getting involved with another mother-son pair is a much smaller leap than crossing the line into incest in the first place.)

At best, the possibility could have been used as a button on the end of the original story: Natalie, based on their conversations, suggests Pam might be amenable to joining in; Todd does a spit take; the end. You provide the promise of escalation without having to pull off the near-impossible and actually deliver on it in a satisfying way.

(*) It also ends with such a "button"; the daughter stumbles upon the mother and son, then sneaks out of the house and drives away, only to turn around when she realizes there's nothing stopping her from joining in. This was actually used as the impetus for a sequel that failed in the way I describe.

svtcouplesvtcoupleover 6 years ago
Excelent

Please continue

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
needs a chapter 2 and 3

they continue, daughter joins in and then they swap with mother and son next door

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
great story

I love how you drew the reader in from the first paragraph, and then took your time with the long slow build up between mom and son. 5*s

docker59docker59over 6 years ago
It needs more, so do we!!

Definitely 1or 2 more chapters.

Keep up the good work. Love your writing style.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
Love Your Writing Style!

We want MORE! After a chapter or two more, somehow the two couples (William & his mother and Todd an his mother) will go away for the weekend to "check out some colleges". Or some such.

And perhaps just happen to switch sons.

And how would Todd's sister fit in. She already suspects something.

I'll leave the writing to you, you do have just the touch and style we need on Literotica.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmm

As soon as half of first page, got a strong feeling that I have read this story before...and came to check the comments if somebody else felt the same way or knew about this..and i was right.

Lightskin1961Lightskin1961over 6 years ago
Don't add Pam yet

It's an awesome story but adding Pam to soon is not what you want to do in my opinion. I think maybe a set watch in person of the milla and William. Maybe the mom or Pam sees tod with a college girl and gets hotter for him. There a lot more story lines but I think putting Pam in the next one is a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterpiece as it is--a beautiful 5+

I think that your story is perfectly complete just as you have left it. Mom and son have reached that ultimate goal and are headed for a long and loving life together. If they are careful, everything should be totally fulfilling for both. I don't like the idea of adding Todd's sister to the equation. That would be unfaithful to his beloved mother; she should be his only sex partner, because she should be the only one that he really desires as a lover. As a young man, I had a terrific crush on my mother (never consummated), and I had a beautiful sister 2 years younger than me. I would have been in constant raptures if I could have fucked Mom over and over again, but that feeling for her left no room for any sexual desire for my sister. My dear sweet Mom would be all I would ever need.

sirhugssirhugsover 6 years ago
"Todd, fuck your sister"

the inevitable sequel, I hope. Then Pammie can fuck Dad. Then they all share a pool party with Mila and William...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice slice of neighborhood Oedipalism!

How many mothers and sons in our neighborhoods are having sexual relations with each other? That is probably going to remain unknown. But you make us think about it and that's fine. I love Oedipal stories and I love the ones with more than one mother and son in the mix even more! And it is sweeter and more wicked when it all goes on behind dad's back!!

If this is the beginning of a series, quite frankly, I'd rather see sister Pam get it on with mom than dad. That is just how I roll.

jviperjviperover 6 years ago
Nice!

Really nice build up and pay off to a sexy idea. If I may answer the author note at the start: keep this focused on Todd and his mom. Make them get bolder on their escapades before adding anyone. The mom can enjoy feeling desired for a bit longer and Todd can get a taste of being the man of the house.

DOMann1959DOMann1959over 6 years ago
The what ifs

You decide where you want this to go. It is your story. I would think that the next thing that happened would be letting their neighbors in on their secret, perhaps at a pool party with only the four of them. (No swapping.) Chapter 3 could bring the sister in on the secret. But do things the way you would see them happening instead of what others might want, even if that means stopping here.

ejherbieejherbieover 6 years ago
Fabulous

This story is so good,as is most of your others. Hope you continue, seems many other options to be explored

Etrigan32Etrigan32over 6 years ago
Loved It!

Great story, fun characters, and lots of hot parts. I gave you a solid five.

That being said, there were some issues to look out for. Sentence structure that was clunky and awkward a few times, a few typos, but nothing very bad. Just try and find someone to edit before you're ready to post.

Great story, keep it up!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Lost me

Afraid your phrasing lost me, making it hard to easily follow. How does a person, "take a den"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great, well paced tease. Realistic dialogue that brings each character into focus. A scorching climax. A sad ironic parallel. Hubby watches wrestling through dull neutered eyes. Mom and Todd fuel their passion through the sight of real lovers. Much better than the average lit fix here. Beautiful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
deliciously delightful... mommy was pleased with the intimate details. I took my new gurl.

Mommy got all hot and buggered. Mommies cunnie craved more sweet cream. I HAD to be mommies champion once more. we shopped and chatted about the true nature of this art of splendor. Mother and her new baby HAD to have conceive another future of feminized internal orgasm as Todd (now Tammi) became aroused by this story. Mommy opened her wet labia and engulfed the feminized . "Cum deeply in Mother" Tammi jerked and spasmed as she jettisoned a fertile "Motherload".It was thrilling. Learning more about this initial true Mother-Daughter desire, the two continued years of legendary coitus. A family of loving inter-family desire bred by all in a respected family bent on loving, lust and of course, the pursuit of happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can see this happening

I don't know any mothers who would fuck their sons, but I have read real-life versions where it's happened. The way your characters interact, I can see such a relationship forming. It flows as if natural. Fine work! Now maybe the women can confide in each other and maybe swap sons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a part 2

Daughter catches them! And wants brother for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternate agenda

Seems as the goal with this story is to belittle and bash on the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

Absolute rubbish. Went on and on and on and on. Like looking in a cake shop window without the dime to buy!!!

gara5289gara5289about 6 years ago
Fun story

But definitely needs a part 2.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Definitely needs a second part

I dont understand the negative comments, the story was good, nice build up and well paced. But i do think it meeds at least 1 follow up, hopefully more. Her friend definitely needs to find out, maybe have a group thing with the 4 of them. No need for swapping, but it wouldnt be bad. And if it gies further than 1 follow up definitely bring in Pam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ducking mom!

Great story! Got me wanting to fuck my mom. Would love to read more well told stories. Keep writing !!! ME!!

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Very very good story!

I don't understand the negative comments about the story. I thought it was sexy & erotic. Very well written (no stupid words like cummed or grinded).

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
Not

my usual interest but well written and one follows why she goes there!

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
About time, really sexy

good story. could be improved with a little more detailed sex.

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63about 6 years ago
Erotic

Makes me wish I had a son to make love to. Hope there will be more parts.

manimal51manimal51almost 6 years ago
Good Story

Definitely need another chapter or two. I'm of the opinion that the next chapter should involve Pam catching the two of them in the act and then being brought into the fun

Maybe in chapter 3 we could find out that William and Milla knew all along that they were being watched and had planned the whole thing with Todd to seduce his mother. Thanks for the fun read.

*****

M51

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story....

And i totally agree with others. At least another chapter would be really pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER

This one needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I really like it, it need at least another chapter. Maybe the chapter 2 would be Milla/William discovering them, and chapter 3 would be Pam turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so hot

like commentators before I feel this story needs a second part. There is that detail about the phone that rings immediately after the neighbours have finished their round.

The boys have been talking and William knows Todd is watching, calls him afterwards about it. Now, as things have progressed at home, Todd feels obliged to return the favour William (and unknowingly, Milla) gave him, by providing a show for them.

The moms need to talk. Maybe more than just talk.

An afternoon at the pool. Swapping sons. Pam finally finds it out.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To those who have requested a

second chapter of Todd, Fuck Your Mother, I believe I finally devised a sequel. I do caution that it will be some months before it is ready. I am now in the process of editing two stories, one that explores what happens when a son discovers his mother's indiscretion, the other that concerns a young botanist who discovers a plant with some unusual psychoactive properties.

Please take a look at Ricardo and Juliana, my submission to the National Nude Day contest.

I do want to thank the Literotica universe for its response to and interest in my stories in general and to Todd, Fuck Your Mother in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Such a great story,,and well written,,and for me the last sentence says it all.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW

i had to read part 1 before 2 - Fantastic. what a great tease. and great sex at the end. can't wait to read chapter 2. 5 stars!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME I was late reading one.

Now I don't need to wait for the next EPISODE.

Excellent story. Fantastic way you started the story and built up to an AWESOME CLIMAX.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

playtime999playtime999over 5 years ago
sexy

when there is hesitation and a build up it is always more erotic than a simple fuck and this tale does that superbly.

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Yummy

Now on to part 2.

JLCCJLCCabout 5 years ago
Great job, MaryAnderson

Just about the perfect scenario: a loyal but frustrated mom, a son who has a plausible path to being the kind of lover she wants. Great build up. 5*

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 5 years ago
Perfection

These are the stories I love - the build is intense and believable until it explodes in a fit of hard fucking. Definitely a 5-star story. I noticed that despite you saying this was probably a one-and-done story, you wrote a second chapter. Cannot wait to see what happens with Todd and his mother next.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Words to my ears !!!

Todd ! go fuck your mother. In return my reply yes yes yes. good read Thanks

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 5 years ago
Love a good Incest Fantasy

I gave you 5 stars based on the quality of the story. Very good build-up and ending.

If I had to rate on your writing style, I would give you a 1 or 2. I had to re-read several sentences that run on and on with structure out of place. It was almost like trying to read an erotic tale written by Yoda.

I'm sending you feedback privately. I hope you understand that my feedback to help you become a better writer. Your story is good. Your style and structure need work.

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverover 4 years ago
Great build up

Wow! This pushed quite a few of my buttons.

Thanks for a good one handed read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One od the best, hands down(so to speak)

Had just about given up finding any really good writing on this site, that is -- until I discovered your stuff. Hope you'll continue writing. You're superb!

phantommasterphantommasterabout 3 years ago

Very good. Practical approach.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story, Mary!

Thanks for sharing; on to part 2.

Toolman82160Toolman82160almost 3 years ago

Great Story, loved it as is but would love more. It was a very pleasant change to read from the woman's perspective. I will definitely be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastically, fiery hot!

astirastirabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. So well done. The construction, motivation, and flow were exceptional. All benefited from the author's woman's perspective. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG just amazingly hot! Great character development and highly erotic. This is the second story that have read by MA and once I am recharged I will visit part 2 of this jewel. Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Enjoy mutually consensual mother/son incestpus love stories. Indepth character development separates a good story from a great syory. As for this story, it is to be determined if the mother truly wants her son as a lover or is simply jealous of her neighbor. If both people are trying, I do not understand why a husband quits trying unless he has no sexual imagination or his equipment has quit working.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

Great build up to the final act. Well done.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Nagyon tetszett, de túl lassan jutottak el a baszáshoz, de legalább végre megtörtént. Várom a folytatást és remélem lesz hármas vagy négyes is.

johnstang2johnstang24 months ago

Damn! I am 56 and I ... er ... got over-excited twice. And I hard ... um ... can ... well ... I hope you get the picture. Fantastic story that is so hot it will burn Hades to the ground. Thanks!

yakboy69yakboy69about 1 month ago

Outstanding story. Damn hot! About to read chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8288 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES