Todd, Fuck Your Mother.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to Pam on the phone. She was urging me to lift her brother's Friday night curfew.

"What's going on?"

"I invited him to hang with me on campus this week, introduced him around, showing off my new improved brother. A few girls dug him. A group of us are going to a party Friday night. I thought I'd bring Todd, see what happens."

"Do you trust these girls Pam?"

"Do I trust them? I trust them to show my brother a good time and not do anything too psychopathy, but I wouldn't hand them the nuclear suitcase. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him."

"It's just that when I was in college we didn't go after younger guys."

"Well Mom, the world has changed and like I said, my brother's matured all of a sudden. C'mon, say he can."

I thought about my next door neighbors, the world had changed. I covered the phone, shouted the perfunctory, "Francis, how do you feel about Todd busting curfew to go to a party with Pam Friday night?" and got the answer I knew I'd get, the answer I always got, indifference.

"If it's okay with you dear it's okay with me."

* * * *

It was Sunday night and Pam and I were standing in the driveway. The atmosphere at dinner had been a bit raucous; Pam kept ribbing Todd about his "hot date" with a college girl. Pam and I had also had a glass or two of wine more than usual.

And although we were alone Pam dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper when she said, "Mom, has Todd been dating anyone, does he have a girlfriend?"

"Not that I noticed, not that he's mentioned. Why do you ask?"

"Promise not to tell Dad?"

"Promise."

"Well, one of the girls I introduced Todd to is my friend Ramona. She thought he was cute, but what really floated her boat was that he seemed innocent. She asked me about it, I told her I didn't think he'd ever had a regular girl friend. Well, I should have known better. Ramona thinks she's a guy-whisperer, takes 'em inexperienced, turns 'em into gold medal lovers in two easy lessons. It's crap, but it's her thing. Well, she hooked up with him at the party -- don't worry, she's religious about condoms. Later on she tells me my brother ain't so innocent, that he knows exactly what to do in the sack."

I glanced up. Todd's window was dark, Williams and Milla's lit, the blinds open. I knew where he was learning. "This sounds like something you shouldn't be sharing with your mother."

* * * * *

I kissed Pam good night, watched her drive off, imagined Milla and William going at it, my son watching, running his hand up and down his.... Fuck, I needed to be laid. I poured another glass of wine, found my husband, eyes glued to the television, suggested the bedroom, he begged off. I was insistent, he said after the show. I was very insistent, he understood he better and despite a lack of enthusiasm, came quickly, too quickly, then fell asleep. I thought about going to watch Milla and William, but heard my son's door open and him walk down the stairs. The show was over. In the shower I masturbated.

* * * * *

The following Sunday my husband was watching the NFL pre-game show. Todd, having been out late with Pam and friends, was sleeping in. I had some ironing to do. Normally I'd do it with my husband as he watched football, but today I didn't.

Last night we had the house to ourselves. I dressed seductively, made his favorite meal, made clear what I wanted (what I needed), walked him upstairs, rubbed his back, used my fingers and mouth on him, got him ready, took him inside. His effort was, what's the right word, how about workmanlike, that might be a bit generous, but yeah, I'll go with workmanlike. He came, I came, a little one. I could have come again, a big one, but he rolled over, checked his tablet, fell asleep.

It was our best sex in long while and it was crappy sex. The model I had in mind was Milla and Williams, fiery, relentless, intense, all-consuming.

No, today I would iron in my bedroom, look out over the neighborhood, feel sorry for myself.

I set up the board, filled the iron with water, divided the clothes by fabric. William was by the pool. He'd set up the grill. Milla appeared, dropped two steaks on the flames.

They looked good in bathing suits.

They looked happy.

I'd started my fifth shirt when they finished eating and dipped into the water. Her arm snaked around her son's head, she brought his mouth to hers.

I finished that shirt and a pair of pants while they made out like horny high schoolers. Then William pulled Milla's bikini top off and sucked one of her breasts into his mouth, made love to it, took his time, the way you're supposed to, not as a way-station on a journey someplace else, but as a place worthy of a prolonged stay. He licked along its underside -- her grip tightened on his shoulder -- then worked her areola. He turned to her nipple, tickled it with the tip of his tongue, licked it with the flat of his tongue, rolled it between his lips. Milla clutched his head, shifted position, fed him her other breast.

My husband had never paid this kind of attention to my breasts. If my son was, as Pammie reported, a good lover, it wasn't genetic.

William lifted his mother up, sat her on the edge of the pool, ducked his head between her legs. Leaning back on a mat placed there, I assume, for just this purpose, she spread her legs wide.

She shaved down there.

Sitting the iron upright, leaving the shirt unfinished, I moved closer to the window.

William was taking long slow licks, bottom to top. Milla's head was angled back, her eyes closed, breathing through her mouth, chest heaving.

I slipped my hand through the folds of my robe into my panties, found my clit, wet, swollen and stiff, rocked my hips on my hand.

William, licking his mother's clit, pushed a finger inside her.

I sank a finger inside myself, let out a long moan. I wanted a lover like William.

"Mom, you okay?"

My son, wearing only gym shorts -- he had a nice body -- was standing in the doorway. He must have woken up, gone to the bathroom, heard my moan.

Hand in my panties, I said, "I was just...."

Displaying a smile both wicked and understanding, he walked towards me and said, "I can see what you just.... Are they at it?"

Realizing my hand was still in my panties, I yanked it out and turned back to the window, as if needing confirmation, and said, "Yes. Have you watched them from here?"

Todd, standing beside me, his open hand on my shoulder, said, "Yes, they like doing it outdoors."

Milla, body shaking, face contorted with pleasure, was coming on her son's face.

Todd moved behind me, placed his hands on my shoulders. His touch was comforting. He said, "They're amazing, aren't they Mom? Can't get enough of each other. Have you been watching long?"

Nodding to the pile of pressed laundry I said,"Yes, since they started. And you're right, they're amazing. Your friend William, he's an incredible lover."

My son slid his hands down the sides of my body, stopped at my hips, and said, "How could he not be with a lover as beautiful and passionate as his mother."

Feeling a stab of something, was it jealousy, I said, "You think Milla's beautiful?"

"Yes, don't you?"

"It's just that she's so much older than you."

My son ran his hands back up my body, openly appreciating my form, and said, "Oh no mother, she's not old, she's only a few years older than you, and look at you. Pretty and classy, smart and beautiful and, I've got to admit, under the influence of our neighbors I've started seeing you with a new point of view: you're hot, very hot."

Milla slid into the water, she and William kissed, kisses that began sweet and loving, but heated up fast. Milla directed her son to the spot she'd vacated.

"Really, you think those things about me?"

My son pressed his body to mine, his hard dick answering my question, kissed the side on my head, and said, "Oh definitely, my mother's a babe. Does that bother you, does it bother you that I think you're hot, that you turn me on?"

"No. You're father...," I stopped, unsure of what to say.

My son didn't hesitate. "Dad's a fool; I fear he's forgotten what it is to be male, preferring to watch half-naked men to you. Maybe he's intimidated, finds his flabby body inadequate in the presence of his sexy wife."

He kissed my neck, said, "But I'm not a fool," slid his hands around my waist, looked out the window as Milla, a look of depraved lust on her face, tongued her son's dick, then pushed my hair aside and whispered into my ear, "They are amazing. Your friend, her son, burning with fundamental need. Are they wrong, are they wicked? What do you think? Should they choose denial and frustration or should they satisfy their needs, needs we all feel, that burn in all of us."

He kissed my neck.

"And maybe, just maybe, it's because it's wicked, because it's taboo, that makes it even hotter. Look around, single family homes, large lots, shade trees, SUV's, dogs in backyards, manicured lawns. Living in a world of convention Milla and William chose not what the world says they should want, but what they want, a choice everyone around them would call depraved. Maybe, for just that reason, the fire inside them burns brighter. I don't see regret on their faces. Do you?"

The tip of his tongue ran along the outside of my ear.

"Imagine being Milla, a smart accomplished woman, a woman of energy and spirit, who needs sex, hard sex, furious sex, but the men she meets are married or pathetic or desperate or carry enough baggage to stock a warehouse. Then she finds a man she trusts, one who'll fuck her the way she wants, when she wants, one who doesn't care if the world says it's wrong. And why not, the world will never know.

Milla pulled her mouth from her son's dick. Thick and hard, it glistened in the early afternoon sunlight. I licked my lips, imagining it in my mouth. I'd always loved sucking cock, it made me so hot.

My son nibbled on my earlobe. I pushed against him, felt his naked dick. He'd removed his gym shorts.

William slid into the water, lifted his mother into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist, took hold of his dick.

Todd moved my hand to my waist.

I slipped the hand through my robe into my panties.

"So Mom, if you were Milla, what would you say? Would you say, 'William we need to stop, this is wrong,' or would you say, 'My son, my magnificent son, fuck me.'"

Milla fitted Williams' cock to her pussy and, pure ecstacy on her face, took him inside herself.

I pushed a finger inside my sex.

Milla was sliding up and down her son's dick when Todd, with the slightest of motions, undid my robe. It fell to the floor. Todd moved his dick between my legs. I looked down, saw his knobby cock-head, saw a drop of pre-cum leak out, then another. I closed my legs on him. He was big and hard and hot and his cock was pressed to my sex. Looking at Milla and William, at their happy intertwined bodies, I wondered, why was it wrong? Why was such happiness wrong? Why should I deny myself? If it was right out there, was it wrong in here, in my bedroom?

My husband should be putting out the fire between my legs. I'd tried, I'd tried over and over, but sports and wrestling, not my steaming sex, were his passion. In a world other than this one I'd tell Todd, "No," then go downstairs, find my husband, who'd fuck me, fuck his horny desperate wife, fuck me like I needed to be fucked, fuck me like William fucked his mother. But I didn't live in that world.

Milla, like me, needed to be fucked, hard and long and often. She'd found the answer in her home; she and her son had both benefitted. What would I say to Milla? I'd bless her. What would she say to me? She'd say, "Why deprive yourself? You've watched William and I, you know how good it can be. Your son is ready, you're ready, do it."

Rocking my hips, I spread cunt cream over Todd's cock.

Milla placed a hand on Williams' chest, dropped her head back, and the two of them, who'd been grinding their bodies into each other, switched into power-fuck mode.

Todd interrupted my reverie. "So what would you say?"

"What would I say? If I was Milla I'd say fuck me son, fuck me hard and long, fill me with hard dick."

I reached for Todd's dick, held it to the folds of my sex. Todd covered my hand, sliding himself on me until his thick cock-head was pressed to my clit. Eyes closed, I focused on my sex, hissed, "Oh ffuucckkk," and we rocked our hips like long-practiced lovers. The fire in my cunt flared like solar spicules, superheated explosions whipping through me, boiling away any lingering resistance, the cock-head mashing my clit.

My orgasm was born, spread, possessed my body.

"Uuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yyyyeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I was leaning against the window, but seeing only the shimmering lights, magenta, tangerine, and teal, that lived in my head.

Todd angled his dick; nested the head on the opening to my vagina, said, "I have a confession. Under our neighbors' influence I've come to see you in a new way. There's a hot woman in the house who needs to be fucked and I know someone eager to do it."

"Tell me what you want son."

"I want to fuck my mother."

"Todd, fuck your mother."

He leaned over my body, kissed my neck, rubbed his palms over my sweaty breasts and stiff nipples, pinched them, and in a child-like tone, said, "Yes mommy," and moved inside me.

He started slow, trying different angles and speeds and motions, but engulfed by a tidal wave of forbidden desire his thrusts grew long, hard, and bone-rattling, driving deep inside me, my body jolting with each impact. I loved it, I didn't want to make love, I wanted to fuck. He was holding nothing back.

Wet and hot and needy, the furnace between my legs threatening to incinerate me, I slammed back into him, said, "Ugh, Todd, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ugh."

I was in a whirlpool of primal lust and desire, a place labeled off-limits by my rational mind, a place beyond my imagination.

"So big, so hard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Outside I saw Milla whoop through a second orgasm, then a third.

Todd pounded my body, rocked my frame, his need for me as strong as mine for him. This is what I wanted, to fuck, to be fucked by a man who wanted to fuck me with a desire powerful and overwhelming, a desire he'd break all the rules for, and that was how my son fucked me and we were breaking the rules and he didn't care and I didn't care, didn't care that I was his mother, didn't care that his father was downstairs, cared only about fucking.

My pussy exploded, spasmed uncontrollably. It was intense, it was powerful, bells and whistles and sirens and horns echoed in my mind. I imagined Todd filling with his seed, but he didn't. Instead he held me as I wiggled and shook as the orgasm rebounded, slashed, cut through me. I slumped forward, my forearms on the window, and he reached around, covered my clit, said, "You're so fricking hot," and resumed fucking me.

As my son drove me back up the mountain Milla and William crawled out of the pool and lay on a blanket, their happy satiated bodies nestled together, enjoying the early afternoon sun on their skin.

"Todd, I'll no longer do without, we'll fuck and we'll fuck and we'll fuck. "

Over and over Todd buried his lovely hard cock inside my vagina. When inside it radiated heat and hardness and strength and joy; when he pulled back I burned with the desire to be filled again. I'd never felt this alive; I'd never been this alive. My juice, the kind of lubricant necessary for his relentless piston, coated his shaft. I imagined his balls, fat with sperm, churning and boiling, ready to flood my sex. I'd just had a period, it was safe, but I'd go back on the pill. When my son fucked me I wanted raw meat, no condom coated cock could satisfy.

I wouldn't deny myself; there was no reason to deny myself. I wanted what Milla had. I wanted to be fucked. And Todd was here to fuck me.

And, at the prospect of fucking my son, fucking him over and over, fucking him morning noon, at-night, fucking him in the house, in the car, when his father was at the office or at home, a spasm shot through my cunt and a massive climax tore through my body, devoured me, electrified my skin.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.....Ah! Ah! Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh. Ugh, ahhh, ugh, ugh, oh ffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

I jerked wildly, my cunt clamped clasped clinched, his balls contracted, and he came, and he kept coming, pouring waves of himself inside me, inundating me with cum, marking the place he'd been conceived, the place where he'd been born, knowing I'd never say no again.

We stumbled backwards, knocked over the ironing board, fell on the bed. I rolled to my side, moaned in disappointment when his cock pulled out of me.

"You okay?''

It was my husband. Was he coming up the stairs? No, his voice had echoed up the staircase, his tone more polite than concerned.

Carefully modulating my voice, I said, "Yes dear, why do you ask?"

"I thought I heard a crash."

"Sorry Dad, that was me. I knocked over Mom's iron."

"You up Todd? Sleeping late after a date with a college girl? Be careful with the iron, you don't want to hurt your mother."

"Wouldn't think of it Dad."

I rolled into my son's arms, kissed him, and said, "You can fuck all the college girls you want, as long as you leave enough for me."

* * * * *

We lay there awhile, enjoying each other's bodies, but I had things to do. I kissed my son, went to the bathroom, combed my hair, put on lipstick. I smelled of Todd, but when next I stood by my husband I wanted to smell of Todd, have his sweat on my skin, his seed inside me.

Downstairs it was halftime. My husband turned to me. "You okay, you look flushed."

As a drop of my son's cum slithered down my leg I touched my cheek, as if curious, and said, "I feel fine. I've got to go shopping, Pam's coming for dinner. I figure we'll eat about 6:00, so you can catch the late game."

"That would be great, thanks for being so thoughtful."

My son came down the stairs, stood next to me, squeezed my ass.

I said, "Just trying to be a good dutiful wife...," leaned into my son, kissed his cheek, squeezed his butt, "...and mother."

"Son, wanna watch the game?"

Todd looked at me, I nodded my head.

"Sure Dad, William and are I going to hang with Marco, but I got half an hour, but first let me walk Mom to the car."

"You do that son."

In the driveway Todd and I exchanged a long steamy kiss. I wondered if Milla was watching.

* * * * *

After dinner Pam and I were standing in the driveway.

"Mom, you're in a good mood. What's up?"

What's up, my lovely daughter, is that your brother fucked me twice today, finishing up about thirty minutes before you got here, that's what's up. He's even better than you said he was. You're damn right I'm in a good mood, best I can remember.

That would be fun to say, but, on second thought, probably shouldn't.

"Don't know, just feeling chipper."

"If I didn't know better I'd think you're getting a little on the side, not that I'd blame you."

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon Mom, it's clear Dad's lost all interest in sex and you're a total fox, where do you think I get my looks from. Who could blame you?"

"Don't worry dear, I'm not straying from the family."