Todd's Troubles Pt. 03

Story Info
Chrissy slides into Todd's bed to suck daddy's cock.
3.6k words
4.52
23.1k
24
1

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

"Chrissy, would you like some dessert?"

Chrissy was brought out of her reverie, she saw her Daddy's face, asking her a question.

"Excuse me, Daddy, what did you say?"

Todd noticed how deep in thought she'd been, and he wondered what she was thinking about.

Todd repeated, "Sweetheart, would you like some dessert?"

Chrissy felt the warm feelings again, mmmm, she loved being called an endearing term. She discovered that she had enough room to handle a dessert, and when the waiter brought around the tray with the desserts displayed, that was better than any menu description. The cake with alternating vanilla and orange flavored layers got Chrissy's attention, it looked way too good to pass up, and Todd saw the chocolate torte, and he wanted that.

The waiter brought around cups and a hot pot of after-dinner coffee, and the desserts were served. Chrissy's taste buds lit up at the mingled vanilla and orange flavors...just like they lit up when I tasted Daddy's cum. That thought made her body shiver with taboo pleasure, and her pussy started to pulse, the heat and the juices starting to churn. Todd watched his daughter eagerly going after her dessert, and he laid into his torte with equal gusto.

Chrissy's pussy was getting that familiar throb, the need to get off and get off soon. She pulled her napkin off her lap and laid it on the table.

"If you'll excuse me, Daddy, I just need to use the ladies' room."

Todd said, "Of course sweetheart."

As he watched the sexy shape of his daughter moving towards the restroom area, he noticed the hungry gazes following her. That made his own cock start to grow, and he remembered what had happened not so long ago. Spanking her tight ass, then violating her, busting apart her intact cherry, and exploding his load deep inside her, he was glad he'd had a vasectomy.

God, he didn't need to get Chrissy knocked up, it was bad enough that he'd fucked his virgin daughter, and plucked her cherry. He couldn't help feeling the pulse of lust, however, the other side of that coin, as his mind replayed it all like a film clip that he couldn't stop.

Paddling her tight teen ass to a red glow had really got his cock surging, then taking her doggy style, oh fuck, plunging in, shredding her hymen, and the tight virgin grip at his cock as he stuffed every bit of his cock in, the tight walls surrendering to his lust-driven thrust.

His cock was growing rapidly, as he recalled the superb sensation of drilling Chrissy's pink hole, and the feel of his cock exploding, god, her tightness felt like it had sucked every drop out of him.

Chrissy entered the area where the restrooms were, they were unisex, and there were 4 of them, so there would be no lineups. Chrissy smiled, she could have a room all to herself. That was good, she stood in front of the mirror, and stripped off her skirt and her blue satin panties. The mirror was big enough that she could clearly see the mirror image of her tight pussy lips.

She turned around, looking over her shoulder, saw the reddened glow of her ass cheeks, and ran a hand over them, feeling a dull ache. She turned back to face the mirror, and took off her blouse and her bra, she loved being fully naked when she masturbated.

Looking at her now nude body in the mirror turned her on, she slid her hands over her breasts, cupping them, feeling the weight of them, letting out a small purr of pleasure as she started to tweak and tug gently on her throbbing, reddened nipples, they stood up proudly, and the sizzles of pleasure went straight to her pussy.

She moaned deep in her throat as she ran her hands down, grazing over her belly in a sensuous caress, watching the mirror image of her hands stroking her body. It turned her on like crazy to play with herself and watch the mirror image of her responding, her hands continued down, down, sliding over her mound, over the smooth bare skin, then finding the heated center.

Just like Todd, she was remembering what it felt like having her ass whacked by the hard leather belt, then the jarring thrust as Daddy's rampant cock penetrated her, her cherry bursting under the relentless pressure, and the feel of his cock stuffing her, riding her until his big cock exploded deep inside her, feeling the warmth of his cum coating her deep inside.

She was watching herself masturbate, getting more turned on by watching the mirror image of herself and thinking of her daddy taking her hard. Daddy whacked my bare ass, he fucked my cunt, he took my cherry, and he filled my tight pussy with a thick hot load of incestuous cum. That took her over, her body was shaking, and she did her best to muffle her cries of pleasure, as her orgasm burst deep inside of her. She let the waves wash over her, that glorious release, the bliss, she was shuddering and moaning, watching herself cumming, making her orgasm more intense, god it was amazing.

As her climax started to ebb, she moved back a few paces, there was a loveseat, and she sank gratefully onto it, resting, getting her wits back. She realized her Daddy would be waiting, and probably getting worried if she lingered too long, so she got herself back together as she got dressed, and exited. No one was waiting, and that was good, she didn't want her horny urges to keep people from needing a restroom. She quickly went back into the dining area, saw her Daddy, and saw his smile. Mmmm, that smile warmed her, and she returned it, and quickly rejoined him, relaxing with a cup of steaming coffee.

When they got up to leave, Chrissy again took his arm and covertly watched all the horny men eyeing her body, wishing that they could plunge their horny cocks into her soft, pink center, making her lust throb again.

When they got home, Chrissy went upstairs to her bedroom. Todd was at a loss, not knowing quite what to do. After watching a bit of TV, he decided he'd better turn in. Chrissy was still in her room, and he tapped at the door.

"Come in Daddy."

He did, and she was wearing a short, powder blue satin babydoll nightie and matching G string. Todd's eyes locked onto the sight, he couldn't help it, seeing the sheer blue fabric ending just above her hips, and the matching powder blue G string, the front panel just barely covered her pubic region, he thought about how her ass would look, his eyes went lower, her sleek, sexy legs, and her 36D's, freed from the bra, pushed out the front proudly. Todd could feel his cock take notice, he pulled his eyes away from eyeing Chrissy's female charms and focused on her face.

"Um, er, just wanted to tell you that I'm going to bed, goodnight Chrissy."

She pranced over to him, gently grabbed his head, planted her lips on his lips, and gave him a big smooch. Todd was startled, she hadn't kissed him since she was 12, and never on the lips, and he felt his cock starting to grow.

Chrissy said softly, "Good night Daddy, thank you for dinner."

"You're welcome sweetheart," Todd managed, and as Chrissy turned away from him, his eyes locked onto her ass, naked save for the thin strip of her G-string panties that ran up between the cheeks of her ass. Chrissy looked over her shoulder, and saw her Daddy eyeing her ass, she smiled and Todd tore his eyes away from staring longingly at her body and headed down the hallway.

Chrissy smiled as she watch his retreating form. She wanted his cock, she wanted to suck it and feel his hot load of cream filling her mouth. He'd christened her pussy with its first fuck and the first load of cum, now she wanted her mouth christened, she wanted to taste Daddy's hot, incestuous cum, then let the thick, creamy cum slide down her throat. I'll bet it's really yummy, she thought, and that brought another pulse of heat to her pussy.

She waited for 20 minutes, she wanted him to be asleep, so she could slide under the covers, and start sucking his cock before he was awake. Once he was awake, with his stiff hard cock in her mouth, she had a feeling he'd be in no mood to try and stop her. She wanted to play with her pussy while she sucked him, and she had the perfect toy for that.

She took her Joni's Butterfly vibe out from her nightstand. Her girlfriend Carole had told her about it and had bought one for her, presenting it to her just yesterday. Chrissy's eyes had widened as she saw the purple, soft plastic cup slightly smaller than her palm, with a soft nub lined with shallow grooves on the concave side. A set of elastic straps were attached to the edges, and the vibrator was a bullet shape that fits right into the body of the butterfly. A small battery case, about the size of a cigarette lighter, was attached by wires that ran into the bottom of the toy.

"It's called Joni's Butterfly, " Carole said, grinning. "The straps go around your hips and thighs, they are easily adjustable. Once it's positioned, it'll hold that vibrating nub snugly against your outer folds, without slipping, leaving your hands totally free. It's not like a phallic vibe, it wasn't designed to penetrate you. That's why the woman who invented it called it a Butterfly. The sensation is like a butterfly lightly brushing its wings against you. Just wait until you feel this baby, how it throbs your clit, vaginal lips, and pubic mound, you'll cum like crazy! The waist and thigh straps are adjustable and see this little dial on the battery case, it's a multi-speed, and you can go from soft to full-out vibrations, I can tell you from personal experience, once you have it positioned, it won't slip, and you'll have body shaking cums!"

Carole described how the device could be worn undetected beneath ordinary clothing and was only too happy to regale her with tales of her Joni's Butterfly, and the pleasures of vibrating herself to orgasmic ecstasy on a bus, a train, a cab, and even at work, with no one being the wiser.

Chrissy skimmed off her G string, she stepped into the straps that would go around her thighs and her waist and pulled it up her legs. The flat elastic straps around her waist went just over the hip bones and suspended the cup between her legs. She adjusted the straps that were around her thighs, after a few adjustments to tighten and position the harness, the grooved nub pressed delicately against the outer folds of her labia.

It fit the contours of Chrissy's body perfectly, making her grateful to the Joni who had invented it. Inspecting herself in the full-length mirror, she was amazed to see how well it adhered to her shape. It might have been custom-designed just for her. Chrissy could feel the tingles of lust, it turned her on, seeing her body with just the thin diaphanous top of her satin nightie, and her pussy region covered with her Butterfly, ready to be pleasured, really got her going.

She opened her door and crept softly down the hallway. She slowly opened Todd's bedroom door and slipped in. She could hear the deeper, regular breathing of his sleep. An outside streetlight cast a glow through the window over his bed, from the chest on down, and she saw his cock, stiff and hard, tenting up the blankets, almost as if it had been waiting for her.

Perfect, Daddy's asleep, and I'm going to suck his cock. She went to the end of the bed, carefully lifting up the blankets, then sliding underneath them. She crawled up, nudging between her Daddy's legs, she could sense the nearness of his cock, and her hand reached out, and she felt the hard, eager stiffness. It seemed to jerk at her touch, and she brought her head up, she was belly down between the spread of her Daddy's legs, and she slipped her hand down to the battery case and turned on the vibe to the lowest setting.

The hum was almost inaudible, and the sensation wickedly sensual. The soft, grooved nub warmed to Chrissy's body and began a delicate, feather-like caress of her sex; massaging, urging, playing with her most intimate spot. Holding her breath and moaning slightly as the marvelous feeling drove against her, Chrissy felt the pleasure stirring. This was miles above using her fingers to rub her pussy, it felt like a lover's warm hand that cupped the entire region between her legs.

She was eager, and she started to kiss Daddy's cock, kissing lightly over the head, and up and down the shaft. His cock seemed to grow as if reaching for her mouth. Chrissy slipped her lips over the head, and pushed down, taking in as much as she could, her body thrumming with the rush of sucking her Daddy's cock. She managed about half of his cock before she had to pull her head back. She bobbed her head back down again, wanting more.

Chrissy contacted her vaginal muscles in response to the constant caresses, she could feel her sweet juices lubricating her. As she continued to contract and relax the muscles of her vaginal walls, feeling the slickness of her juices flowing, she began to thrust her pelvis back and forth, grinding her hips in slow, deliberate circles.

Her Butterfly stayed nestled tight against Chrissy's sex all the way, never skipping a pulse. She could feel her nipples, stiff and throbbing, and she began to rub her chest against the bed, sending pulses of pleasure from her hard, aching nipples, to her hot center. She moaned deep in her throat, and worked over Daddy's cock, managing a bit more on each downward thrust.

Todd was deep in a dream, replaying what had happened on his last birthday.......

One of the firm's accounts executives, Brooke Henderson, had pulled him into her office, locked the door, and told him that she wanted to suck his cock as his birthday present.

He was about to say no when she pulled her blouse off, her strapless bra was quickly discarded, and her breasts, those beautiful 36C's he'd admired many times, were bare to his eyes. Nice, perky, with very stiff, hard nipples standing straight up, pointing at him.

She slipped a hand under her dress, and he could see her hand rubbing gently at her panty-clad mound, she lifted the front of her dress up, and Todd can see the lacy scrap of black nylon just barely covering her pubic mound.

"Mmmm, I've masturbated so many times with this image in my mind. Am I going to have to imagine it again, and rub my horny little pussy when I get home after work, or can I rub my tight little pussy while I suck your hard cock?"

Todd was speechless, but the big bulge in his dress slacks spoke for him. Brooke saw it and grinned.

"I'll take that as a yes," she cooed.

Brooke pulled a few pins out of her hair, and her no-nonsense bun tumbled free, her dark red hair spilled down across her shoulders. Her dress was quickly slipped off, she skimmed her black panties down until they fell to the carpet, before stepping out from them. She picked them up and pressed them into Todd's hands.

"Smell my panties, Todd, sniff all along the crotch, smell how hot and horny you've made me!''

Brooke gave him a lust-filled smile as she knelt before him in the classic subservient cocksucker position. His trousers and shorts were quickly at his ankles, and his cock surged up, rock hard and ready. He felt a hot, wet tongue licking at his cock, then a hot, wet mouth quickly followed, sliding down his pole. She clamped her soft lips around his cock, pulled back, then thrust down again. Oh man, Brooke was an excellent cock sucker, and his cock was quickly building up a juicy load.

Still in the dream, he murmured, "Oh yeah baby, suck it, oh yeah."

Chrissy was rewarded with a gush of his pre-cum, the taste was sweet, and with Todd murmuring to suck it, she went after his cock with renewed vigor, eager for the wet spray of cum. Her Butterfly was really starting to make her pussy purr, she could feel the vibrating nub knocking against her sensuous trigger, with that constant light pulsation, her breathing grew deeper as she sucked in as much air as she could around Todd's cock.

Oh god, she was so hot, she felt like she was about to burst into flame, as her Butterfly nudged her insistently toward erotic delight. Chrissy wanted to cum without touching herself between her legs, with just the vibrating nub grinding gently against her down there pushing her to climax.

Todd, still in the dream, watched Brooke, entranced by the sight of that mane of red hair sliding back and forth on his cock, totally hot and nude, and her hand was buried between her thighs. She was letting out moans and little cries of pleasure as she played with her creamy center, and the vibrations of those sounds around his cock were amazing.

As Brooke's mouth had started to really work over his pole in his dream, in real life, his daughter Chrissy had picked up the pace, she'd bumped up the vibrations to medium, and she went at his cock, eager for his load to christen her mouth.

Todd's cock began to buck, and he could hear Brooke's cries of orgasm as she stroked her creamy pussy to orgasm, Chrissy could feel the pulsing of his cock, and Todd rose up from sleep, disoriented, still feeling a hot sucking mouth around his cock. He reached down, cupping the sheet-covered head, ready to explode.

Chrissy cranked the vibrations up to full, and she felt the tremors, quickly followed by the rush of her orgasm, her hips began thrusting up and down, and Todd's cock chose that moment to explode.

She heard his grunts of pleasure, and as the waves of orgasm quickly seized her body, the tightening down of her mouth around his cock became a vice-like milking, the throbbing cock in her mouth shot a long, thick trail that splattered at the back of her throat, she swallowed it fast, and as her body shivered in blissful fulfillment, Todd's cock pulsed over and over, painting hot trails of cum against the roof of her mouth, spewing more thick gooey trails over her tongue.

Todd felt the rush of his cum, he was still in that state where he didn't quite know what was what. His redheaded birthday present, she'd been sucking his cock, masturbating her wanton little pussy, she started to cum just as his cock started to spew...so what was he doing in bed, at home? The hot sucking mouth, keeping him in until every drop was drained...CHRISSY!? His heart hammered as he felt the heat and the wetness of his daughter's mouth around his cock, sucking out every drop, she released his cock, then he felt her hot pink tongue licking at his shaft, cleaning his cock. He looked down and could see the outline of her body under the sheet.

Chrissy had switched off her Butterfly as she tasted his load, it was amazing, and she swished it around in her mouth, loving the slick, gooey texture coating her mouth, then letting the thick, creamy cum slide down her throat, making her shiver with pleasure, oh yeah, Daddy really christened her mouth with a nice, big load.

She slipped out from under the sheet, Todd could make out the dim outline of her form, she was still wearing the baby doll nightie top, fuck that was hot. He didn't know what to say, or if he should say anything.

Chrissy whispered, "Goodnight Daddy, thank you for christening my mouth with such a nice big load of cum. It was amazing."

Chrissy left his room quietly and crept back to her room. She took off her Butterfly and slipped beneath her blankets. She let out a long, exhausted breath and sprawled out in her big bed, delirious and dreamy with contentment. Her orgasm had felt so natural--so peaceful--and she hadn't had to rub her tight little pussy or finger her clit as usual. Her girlfriend Carole had said the Butterfly could be concealed under clothes, and Chrissy was eager to try it out. She could feel sleep approaching, and she wished that her Daddy would come to her bed, and fuck her, then the drift of sleep took her, as she fell into a dark, dreamless, peaceful sleep.

Todd was in a quandary, his daughter had come to his room, and sucked him off in the dark...god, that was wrong...but when his cock had exploded, and he felt her hot, sucking mouth getting its first load of cum...he had been in no mood to stop. He wasn't quite sure where this was going, but for now, he decided he'd better play it cool. Unlike Chrissy, sleep was a long time coming, and it was nowhere near as restful as Chrissy's satisfied slumber.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers