Todd's Troubles Pt. 04

Story Info
After Chrissy gets him warmed up, Todd gets an office fuck.
3.1k words
4.6
13.8k
19
2

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers

The alarm clock roused Todd from a fitful doze, god, it felt like he'd barely gotten any sleep at all. Having Chrissy sneak into his room last night, and suck his cock until he unloaded in her mouth had really thrown him for a loop.

He pulled himself from bed and climbed into the shower. The rush of water felt good and helped to wake him up. He ran it over in his mind as he toweled off. Waking up, and having Chrissy's mouth around his cock, sucking him to orgasm....jeez, things were really taking a weird turn. He got dressed for the office and went into the kitchen. He knew Chrissy was a late sleeper, just like his former wife, Eve the slut. Yeah, Eve needed to sleep late all right, after going "out with the girls" and getting fucked by her lover.

He was about to grab a Pop Tart, and wolf that down when Chrissy appeared, wearing a white terrycloth robe. Todd's mind said, coincidence, or planned? He hadn't seen Chrissy at the weekday breakfast table for a long time.

She favored him with a big smile, pranced across the kitchen, and planted a big smooch on his lips. He could detect the faint trace of her peppermint toothpaste on her lips.

"Good morning Daddy, I'm glad you're still here, so I can make you breakfast!"

Todd stammered, "Uh, thanks Chrissy, but I'm just gonna grab a Pop Tart..."

"Daddy, a Pop Tart, for breakfast? All that sugar and that cardboard-like pastry?" Chrissy gently chided him. "You have lots of time, you know how fast the train is to Grand Central, and I am determined not to let you out of the house until you have a nice, hot breakfast!"

Todd's mind had a crazy vision of him taking a seat at the table, and Chrissy throwing off her robe and standing in front of him nude. Watching her climb onto the table, and positioning herself right in front of him, spreading her legs wide, letting him see her smooth, bare pussy. Watching her trail her fingers down to her lips, then spreading her pussy lips open, displaying her wet, hot pink pocket to his gaze.

"Here's your hot breakfast Daddy, oh god I'm so hot, eat my pussy Daddy!"

He shook off the crazy idea and saw Chrissy looking at him with a calm smile. No lust, no hidden meanings, just the smile of his daughter who wanted to do something nice for him. He loved Chrissy, the idea that he would hurt her feelings by rebuffing her offer would make him feel bad. He looked at the clock, he did indeed have plenty of time, so he had no excuse for running away.

"Thank you, sweetheart, I'd love to have a hot breakfast!"

Chrissy smiled even wider, oh god, Daddy had called her sweetheart, it made her heart swell, she loved it when Daddy called her that.

"Thank you, Daddy, I'll make you a great breakfast!"

He sat at the kitchen table and looked through the Wall Street Journal. His eyes kept wandering up to the sight of his daughter at the stovetop, cracking eggs, the coffee maker brewing, the smell of ham sizzling on the frypan, and the smell of toasting bread.

Even though she was wearing a terrycloth robe, he could tell by the way it clung to her backside that she was naked underneath her robe. The harmonious rhythm of her ass cheeks under that robe pulled his attention fully away from the paper, and he put it with his briefcase, so he could read it on the train.

She brought over a cup of freshly brewed coffee, and as she bent down, her robe gapped open, she took her time pulling it shut, and he got a good look at her cleavage, the breasts unencumbered by either bra or nightgown, oh yeah, she was stark and ripely naked under that robe. That got his cock growing, and he scooched his lap under the table as far as he could, to hide the growing bulge.

Chrissy approached the table, and she set down the two plates, Todd's mouth watered, and he realized how hungry he was. Two eggs, over easy, a juicy slice of ham, two slices of toast, and a scoop of potato salad. Todd had frequented a diner where you could get potatoes in any way with your breakfast, even potato salad, and he liked that. Chrissy had prepared his favorite breakfast, and he smiled at her, such a wonderful gesture.

"Thank you, sweetheart, it looks and smells delicious!"

I'll bet your pussy looks and smells delicious too...that thought jumped into Todd's mind, and he quickly dismissed it, although his rock-hard cock ached to find out. He concentrated on his breakfast, and it was fabulous. He didn't know that Chrissy was such an expert at cooking breakfast. He wouldn't mind if this became a regular thing.

He glanced over at Chrissy, and as he saw her lips wrapping around a slice of ham, his mind took him back to last night..feeling those same soft, full lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him, bringing on the explosion of cum, filling her wet, eager mouth...oh god, he had a case of stoneware cock.

If he had his way, he'd take Chrissy to his bed right now and find out how delicious her tight pussy tasted, then fuck her wildly until he blew his balls deep inside her. He breathed deep, remembering that a full day of work lay ahead, and he steered his mind towards the things he had to do at work. His cock started to soften a bit as he ate his meal.

He stood up, and said, "Thank you, sweetheart, that was an excellent breakfast!"

She smiled, stepped towards him, and wrapped her arms around him, he felt the press of her lips. Todd reacted almost without even thinking about it, he wrapped his arms around her, and their lips were suddenly pressing much tighter. His arms slid down her back, cupping Chrissy's ass cheeks, and pulling her body tightly against his.

Chrissy moaned deep in her throat as she felt Daddy's hands grab her ass, she could feel his cock starting to bulge, straining against his trousers, the solid press of it teasing her down there. She was on the verge of reaching down, unzipping his trousers, and letting Daddy's big cock have its way with her, right there in the kitchen, when the kitchen phone rang. They both jumped at the loud intrusion, and it broke the spell. Todd pulled away, took two steps, and answered the phone.

"Hello Todd, it's Brooke."

Todd was surprised, but he replied, "Hey Brooke, what's up?" assuming it had something to do with work.

Brooke purred, "Well, it's my 40th birthday today, and I'd love the kind of present that I gave to you on your birthday! Do you think that could be arranged?"

Todd noticed Chrissy had started watching him closely, and he kept his face neutral. The look on Chrissy's face...jeez, my daughter's jealous! I'd better play this like a work call.

"Yes, we need to have a conference so we can go over the financing, I think the company is ready to move on it, and if we can provide the right terms for them, it can be arranged nicely."

With relief, he saw the expression vanish, as Chrissy assumed it was just a regular work call.

Brooke giggled, and said, "Oh you must have someone in the kitchen with you, a nice way to cover it up. Ok, Todd, I'll see you at work, no cake and ice cream needed, just you!"

Todd replied, "Thanks for the call Brooke, we'll settle the details when I see you at work."

Todd hung up the phone and faced Chrissy. Chrissy gave him one last quick peck on the lips and walked with him to the door to the garage.

"Goodbye Daddy, have a good day at work."

"Thank you, sweetheart, breakfast was wonderful. I'll see you tonight."

On the train to Grand Central, Todd's mind was working over the situation. What's next, he wondered. The way she serviced his cock in the night, and the way they almost go down to something very hot and heavy, before the phone rang, it was getting hotter and hotter at home.

He walked into his office, and his secretary, Margaret Sinclair, gave him a rundown of his schedule for the day. Todd was listening with half his attention, nodding, until his attention was grabbed.

"One PM, conference with Ms. Henderson in her office."

That got his attention fully, and he felt the stir of his lust. He was looking forward to giving Brooke her special birthday present.

*****

At 12:58 PM he stepped into the elevator and rode it to the 20th floor where the firm's accounting offices were located. He went into the foyer area, and one of the receptionists smiled brightly at him.

"Todd Brantford, I have a one PM appointment with Ms. Henderson."

She picked up the phone, and said, "Ms. Henderson, your one PM appointment is here. Hold all calls, no interruption, yes Ms. Henderson, I will make sure you are not interrupted."

With another bright smile, she said, "Ms. Henderson is expecting you, her office is just down the hall, and then left."

Down the hallway, he took the left and saw her office door. He stepped up to the door and knocked softly.

He heard her voice say, "Come in."

He opened the door, quickly closing it, and WOW. Brooke was totally nude, perched on the edge of her desk, her legs spread wide. She gave him a smile of sheer lust as he took in the whole glorious package.

His cock stiffened rapidly as he gazed at those beautiful 36C's that he remembered getting a good look at when she'd given him his special birthday present. So sexy, well shaped, and perky with very stiff, hard nipples standing straight up, pointing at him.

His eyes went lower, her hips had a nice curve, her pubic hair was trimmed to a neat, uniform-shaped bush, and the sight of that natural red bush made his cock surge. Her hand reached down and rubbed very gently at her labial lips, and Brooke let out a purr of pleasure. He looked up again and saw the heat in those emerald green eyes, her red hair free of the bun, cascading over her shoulders.

"Mmmmm, my birthday present has arrived, oh I'm going to enjoy turning 40 now. Get naked Todd, just like me."

Todd quickly stripped, his cock was so hard, and he was glad that his clothes wouldn't rub against his cock, too much and he might just blow a load in them. He knelt before her and watched as her fingers parted her lips, breathing in the luscious scent of her pussy in heat, looking at the coral-pink flesh.

Her voice husky with desire, she purred, "Lick me, Todd, eat my pussy, I'm so hot, eat me alive!"

The scent of her lust inflamed him, making his cock feel as hard as tempered steel. He took her legs and draped them over his shoulders, her pussy lips parted slightly, and the sight of her pink walls, glistening with her juices, made his cock twitch.

Todd leaned in, his breath puffing against her pussy lips, then his tongue slipped out, and slid up her slightly parted lips. Brooke let out a growl as he ran his tongue up and down her lips, tasting the juices, then Todd parted her pink seam with his tongue, and slid inside. Brooke moaned again, her arms circling his head, pulling him in, eager to maximize the contact.

"Mmmmm, oh yes Todd, it was so hard not to rub off my pretty pussy when I was in the shower this morning! I'm so glad I waited, I love to be eaten by someone who knows how to eat pussy, oh yes, eat me, make me cum!"

Brooke started to make continuous cries and moans of pleasure as Todd worked over her steaming tunnel, stuffing his tongue up her soupy wetness as deep as possible, then drawing it out to spread his slicked-up tongue over her throbbing clit, going back and forth, until he felt her legs start trembling, then he locked his lips around her pink, hard clit, letting his tongue lash at her.

Brooke pulled his head tightly against her, she knew she was seconds away from cumming. She felt his thumb slipping down, trailing through the wetness that was gushing out of her, and his thumb rubbed her there, OH MY GOD, right around her tightly puckered starfish. Just as his thumb slipped in, gently probing her tight pucker, the sensation made her explode immediately.

Brooke howled, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck, feels so...yes, yes, yes, nnnggghhhh"! and she was cumming and cumming, her body bucking with roaring pleasure as her pussy and her asshole spasmed together, oh god, it was incredible. She did her best to stifle her cries of orgasm, as she was naturally really noisy when she hit climax.

Todd could feel the quivering of her pussy lips, his thumb breaching her tight rose-shaped pucker, then his face was washed down with her spray, as she came with a wet rush, gushing her juices onto his face. She was still making muffled cries and growls of pleasure, riding her orgasmic wave, her body shaking, Todd's face wet with her juices. Brooke kept his head pulled against her pussy, riding that crest, until she slumped down, gasping, her face glowing with pleasure.

"Oh Todd that was fantastic! I love a man who knows how to eat pussy!"

She saw his rock-hard cock as he rose up, and smiled. Brooke pulled his head to hers, and their lips pressed together hungrily, mouths opening to each other, tongues meeting in a swirl of heated lust.

Brooke broke the kiss, and purred, "Now that you've eaten my cake, we need some cream. Not ice cream, but a better kind of cream. I can see another present that you have ready for me, give it to me, and pump your cream into my cake! I haven't felt a man in so long, I need you in me."

Todd could feel Brooke pulling his cock to her wet entrance. Todd's cock head nudged against her, and thrust in, he shuddered with pleasure as the hot wet tightness of her sheath closed around his cock. He went deep until his 8 inches bottomed out as his balls smacked against her ass.

Todd reveled in the tightness as Brooke let out a growl of lust, he felt Brooke's long legs come up, wrapping around his waist, and she lay back on her desk. Todd started to slowly stroke back and forth, wanting it to last as long as possible.

Brooke's face was alive with joy, she was cupping her breasts, tugging and pulling on her stiff, hard nipples, as she rocked her hips up to meet every stroke, wanting his cock buried as deep as possible. Brooke's pussy was much tighter than Eve's had ever been, and it gripped Todd's cock tightly. Almost as tight as Chrissy's pussy did when I fucked her, zipped through his mind.

With Brooke's legs around him, Todd started to thrust faster and harder into her. She tossed her head from side to side, her red hair spread out, eyes shut tightly. He could feel his cock getting ready, oh fuck, the tightness was superb. He could feel the heat around his cock, then the contractions starting, shudders of pleasure radiating through her body, her legs pulling him tightly against her entrance.

Brooke cooed, "Oh Daddy ... fuck me, Daddy."

Hearing Brooke call him Daddy was too much. Todd's cock was harder than steel as he rammed deep inside her like a battering ram.

Todd could feel another wave of contractions clutching at his cock as Brooke crested to a second climax, crying out, "Ohhhh Daddy... I'm Daddy's little girl, yes, yes, fill your little girl!"

That brought on the explosion, and Todd's cock erupted, flooding her with wave after wave of cum, Jeez, it felt like he'd never stop, he was almost dizzy with the mad sensory rush.

She opened her eyes, gazing up at him.

"Thank you for not freaking out when I called you Daddy, Todd, I can't help fantasizing about how my Dad took me," she said softly.

"When you called me Daddy, it sent the heat factor through the roof, I felt like I was cumming my brains out!" Todd said.

Brooke giggled, "I was always a Daddy's little girl. He took my cherry at 18 when I offered myself to him. I wanted to break my cherry, and I wanted my Daddy to do the honors. All the boys in school were immature little bitches, I wasn't going to let any of them bust me open, then brag about it. It took a little bit of coaxing, but once he'd licked my tight little pussy to my first orgasm, then he penetrated me, and the look on his face as my cherry burst, and he surged in, was a look of bliss I'll never forget."

"It hurt a bit, but Daddy was kind and considerate, and his foreplay, giving me my first orgasm before he even entered me, had warmed me up nicely. The pain faded fast, and the pleasure, oh god, it was pleasure like I'd never felt. I reached another orgasm fast, then I felt my third following right after, I was moaning, crying out, and squealing with pleasure, then Daddy grunted, growled, and buried himself as deep as possible. I felt his cock nudging against my cervix, then I felt tremors of excitement through his cock, the rush of his passionate eruption, flooding me with his wet spray of sperm. I could feel spurt after spurt splattering against my cervix, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into me, filling me up with such wonderful sensations, that shoved me to my fourth climax, and thus began my sex life. And it was a wonderful way to begin it!""

They pulled themselves together and got dressed.

Brooke said softly, "Todd, can we make this a regular thing? Going without a man inside me for so long has made me realize how much I need a good, enjoyable regular fucking. And you're not just good, you are a great fuck. Are you up for that?"

Todd said, "Oh yeah, Brooke, that would be awesome, it felt so good to be deep inside you!"

At the door to her office, they were in a heated embrace, lips clinging hungrily to each other, tongues painting fevered designs of pleasure in each other's mouths. They finally came up for air, faces flushed, breathing deeply.

Brooke smiled, and cooed, "Until the next conference then!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers