Toe-Tally Unprofessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans grew longer and more passionate as I began to feel familiar tension in her legs. Debra was exciting herself faster and faster between her legs, stroking herself harder as her feet pressed into my face. I spurred her on as best I could with my eager worship. Every syllable she spoke of my covetous depraved fantasies was true. How I had spent evenings at home wanking over the thought of her soft sensual feet. Eyeing them on so many work nights out. My eyes wandering to them in her sexy work heels as she delivered presentations in the office. My desires culminated and brought to bear in that moment, greedily sniffing, kissing, licking and sucking every inch of their dainty perfection in service to her pleasure.

"Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Debra wailed again, her head turning to the ceiling and her body once again tightened. Her toes sharply flexed against my lips and I felt the sole of her other foot grow taut against my face. Her pleasure descended from its crescendo before her face lowered again to look at mine. Flowing locks of her golden hair obscured her right eye as her face twisted into a familiar wry smirk.

"Well, it seems you've taken well to our experiment. What makes you more horny, my playing with your feet or the number of HR procedures we are breaking?" I asked before taking her toes between my lips again.

"Hmm, I think it's a bit of both. But still one experiment left. How to make a foot perv cum..."

"I can suggest some ideas..."

"No, I think I can work it out." Debra said in reply, flicking her hair out of her eye.

Debra withdrew her feet from my face and slid them down my chest until they reached my surging, leaking cock. She leaned her head over and let a dribble of spit fall onto my cock before wrapping her soft soles around it. My body tensed as she started to stroke my pulsing cock between her feet. She started with long, slow, purposeful strokes, her gaze returning to meet mine as she stroked.

"Am I on the right track?" She said with a smile.

"Oh, shit yes Debra. You're a natural at it."

"Hmm, never had my feet on a guy's cock before. Have to say, it actually feels pretty nice."

Debra continued stroking my cock. My groans in reply were met with a broader smile from Debra as she gazed down at me writhing on the floor with my hard cock between her soft dainty feet. My eyes flicked between hers, her feet around my cock and the ceiling as waves of delight washed over me. I felt my excitement building like lava pulsing beneath a volcano. Debra's pace grew quicker as she stroked her soles and arches faster against my cock. Occasionally she would stop stroking to allow my cock to fall back against me when she would press the underside of it with her wriggling toes, squeezing it against my stomach. My precum was now flowing from the tip of my cock as she stroked harder and faster in shorter swifter strokes.

"Mmm, you like my pretty little feet wrapped around your cock you naughty foot boy? Feeling them stroking your hard cock after you've been eyeing them all this time? You going to cum for me you naughty office foot perv? Go on, cum for me and show me how much you love my pretty little feet and toes..." Debra said gazing down at me.

"Oh, fuck Debra! Yes! Right there! God you're going to make me cum! Yes! Oh fuuuu..." I groaned.

Debra's eyes widened and she stared down at my cock as I erupted for her pretty feet. She let out shrieks of amusement as my cock spurted all over her feet. Long streaks of cum launched from the tip into the air, coming down on her soft feet or even over the floor beside me. Her pace didn't skip a beat and she kept stroking as I exploded before her, her strokes only slowing as the last fading dribbles of cum squirted from the tip. I fell back on the floor spent.

"Wow, I haven't seen a guy cum that hard in a long time! How are you feeling down there?"

"Like I have just had the weirdest but best ever 1-1 with someone from HR." I panted jokingly in reply.

"Ha! I don't think you can even joke about workplace conduct now my feet are covered in your cum."

"True. But how do you feel about it?"

"Honestly? Amazing. It's funny, some of my girlfriends and I used to joke about guys with foot fetishes. You know, the kind asking for creepy foot pics over dating apps and stuff. But having given it a chance, I definitely think I am a convert."

"Glad I could be of help. But like we said before, the rest of the girls in the office don't need to know?" I said, reaching for a box of tissues on the sideboard to clean myself up.

"Oh, I don't see any reason why they need to know. As far as they are concerned in the group chat, Nicole asked you to make sure I got back to my hotel, and you did. The rest is strictly confidential between us. Though if you stayed the night there definitely might be questions..." Debra said.

"Agreed. Probably best if I make a move."

I helped Debra wipe the mess from her feet and toes before she clambered off the small couch above me. She tidied away her dress and heels before slipping into the bathroom. I heard the shower running as I gathered my trousers, shirt and suit and got myself dressed. I finished my drink from when I arrived and moved to leave. Debra stepped from the bathroom in one of the complimentary bathrobes.

"That you away then? Thanks again for escorting me back here. As well as taking care of my feet. I can definitely say they aren't sore anymore!"

"Happy to be of service. As long as it stays between us as we said."

"Will you relax!" Debra chirped, leaning in for a hug. "Everyone knows HR are the best at keeping secrets." She said, withdrawing from the hug and giving me another beaming smile.

"Guess you're right. Have a good night."

"Safe home!" She said in reply.

I left the hotel and wandered back to my apartment in a daze. I had started the evening only really hoping to eye some gorgeous women's feet in sexy heels at an otherwise boring work formal. I never imagined it would end with my worshipping another female colleague's flawless feet, never mind that she would enjoy it so much. Seemingly keeping her word, Debra kept it cool around the office thereafter. There was no evidence I could see of comments or inquisitive looks from our female colleagues. I only had the occasional smirk from her when we found ourselves alone in the photocopier room or office kitchen with her wearing open toed heels or sandals. It seemed I had once again got away with workplace foot worship. Or so I thought, until the next leaving party...