Toe-Tally Unprofessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling better?" I queried.

"That feels so good yeah. If only the other girls knew I was getting this treatment!"

"What happened to I won't tell if you don't?" I asked playfully.

"Relax, our secret hotel foot rub is safe. They would just be jealous is all. You don't mind my feet?"

"Not really. I was going to say, they are quite small. Delicate." I blurted out without thinking.

"Hmm, not sure about delicate, given all the punishment I put them through in heels and the gym!" Debra joked, seemingly missing my remark. "But definitely small. Some of my friends would joke that I can shop for shoes in the kid's section!" Debra said with a laugh.

As I softly massaged Debra's dainty feet and toes my lips and tongue grew ever more envious of my hands and fingers. My general grasping of her feet had moved to more targeted kneading and rubbing of the soles and toes of her feet. My fingers focused more on the sore strap marks and red marks on her soles. It took all my willpower to stop myself raising my fingers, covered in the pheromonal scent of her feet and toes, to my nose to draw it in. My heartbeat quickened and I felt my cock rising as my eyes ogled her toes. The impeccable deep burgundy pedicure was clearly professionally done. The deep colour paired perfectly with her tanned toes, with not a single chip, imperfection or evidence of polish getting on the skin around her nails. The skin of the soles of her feet felt sticky to the touch, coated in the warm sweaty perspiration from dancing and rubbing against the leather soles of her heels. Small worn patches existed on the expected parts of her otherwise delicate soles, around the ball of the foot and the outer edge of her sole near her smallest toe. I recognised them as signs of years of wearing heels and also from experience the most succulent part of a woman's foot.

"God that feels so good. You've definitely done this before."

"Maybe a few times. Glad you are enjoying it. No boyfriend to offer them at home?"

"Hmm, that's a very interesting question." Debra said, sitting upright and looking down at me.

"Just making conversation." I tried to rebuff.

"Ha! So easy to make you nervous. But since you ask, no. Sadly not. I was with a guy for a long time, close to 8 years, but we split up about 3 years ago and I have just kind of been doing a bit of dating here and there ever since. Why? Interested?" Debra said with a smirk.

"Surely a girl in HR would frown upon an office romance?"

"It's funny how you keep painting me like a stickler for the rules when I genuinely invited you into my bedroom whilst I was drunk and now you are sitting here rubbing my feet!" Debra said giggling.

"I know, I mean you are an attractive girl, I didn't mean anything by it. It is just I would want to make sure things were by the book and kept professional." I said, my eyes again wandering to Debra's soft wriggling feet and toes cradled in my hands.

I sensed Debra's eyes burning into me as I continued rubbing her feet. As I softly but firmly rubbed across the ball of her foot and took each toe and squeezed them between my fingers, my eyes returned to hers. Her lips had turned to a wry smirk.

"Well, strictly speaking, the only way I could see something as innocent as a foot massage being 'unprofessional' is if it was giving you 'unprofessional' thoughts..." Debra purred.

"What do you mean by that?" I replied, my mouth dry.

Debra looked at me and then her feet before letting out a soft sigh. I could sense she was weighing up her next words. I could now feel my heart rate pounding faster as I waited for her to speak.

"Look, can I ask you something?"

"Umm, sure. Go for it."

"I can't believe I am asking this, but. Do you have a thing for feet?"

"What? Where are you getting that from?" I responded defensively.

"I don't mean it in a bad way and it's not a big deal, I just thought I would ask since...well...noticing a few things since we started working together."

"Like what?"

"Well. Honestly? The first Christmas night out after I joined, I sort of noticed your eyes, focusing on a certain place. I mean I have had guys leering at me on nights out before, normally down my dress or at my legs, but you seemed to be looking lower than that and I happened to be wearing the same kind of strappy heels I have tonight. Then there was the leaving party for Sam a few months later, again I noticed you glancing at the feet and heels of me and the other girls under the table. Not being funny, but it has come up in conversation between me and the other office girls before."

"Really Debra, you think I have been looking at your feet and those of the other girls we work with all this time?"

"Oh, come on it is more than looks. I think I have pieced it together. The times you complimented me or pointed out heels I was wearing to the office. Commenting on my heels when I arrived tonight. Your eyes mysteriously darting to my feet all evening when dancing and up at the bar. Even just the way you've been looking at my feet since you started rubbing them. I've seen a similar look on the faces of the guys ogling me and my friends when we work out at the gym. I think I've been around long enough to recognise a foot fetish when I see one."

"Debra, look. I admit you have pretty feet and I complimented your heels but really, I think you're reading into it too much..."

"Yeah right. And if I asked you right here and now to suck on my toes, what would you say?"

The question hit me like a freight train and left me speechless. The pause only lasted a few seconds but sealed my fate as Debra's smirk widened to a grin.

"I didn't hear a no. Thought so. Wow a little kinky footboy in the office, so funny! You mean to tell me I have been strolling and dancing about all night in this gorgeous, tight dress, modelling my chest, ass and long supple legs and yet all you were paying attention to was my pretty little feet?"

"Ok fine. It is true Debra. I do like feet. It isn't that I cannot appreciate all of those other flawless features as well...just that I am particularly drawn to your feet. But please don't tell the other girls in work, will you?"

"Well, I suppose it maybe isn't so bad having an admirer for my feet as long as you still appreciate the other things about me. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I am far more interested in satisfying my own curiosity of what it's like teasing a guy with a foot fetish..."

"You're curious about it?" I asked surprised.

"Well, yeah. Call it unprofessional curiosity. Where do you want to start?"

"You really want to do this? I mean surely it has to fall under unprofessional workplace conduct?" I said jokingly, still carefully cradling Debra's soft feet in my hands.

"Haven't we been over this? I won't tell if you don't. Now stop being so shy in case I change my mind. Just start off with what you like to do with them and go from there." Debra replied.

"Well, if you're sure." I replied.

I continued softly massaging Debra's wriggling toes and soft soles between my fingers. I felt my heart thumping as I began to slowly raise her feet closer to my face. Debra looked on inquisitively as her feet drew closer to my hungry mouth and curious nose. As her feet came within a few inches of my face I leaned my face forward so my nose was just an inch or so from her pedicured toes. The hints of the fragrance began wafting into my nostrils as I took a number of small sniffs of the scent. My eyes shut as I drank in the pheromonal fragrance and allowed it to wash through my body. As my eyes flicked open again, they locked with Debra's. She had a wry smirk on her face as she scrutinised me smelling her feet.

"Well? What's the verdict?" She asked jokingly, wriggling her toes between my fingers as she spoke.

"Honestly Debra? Sublime. Intoxicating even."

"Really? Like a fine wine intoxicating or a mouldy cheese?" Debra said giggling.

"Definitely a fine wine." I replied, leaning in for a more eager sniff.

"And there was me thinking they would just smell sweaty from dancing. But I guess different horses for different courses and all that...so smell is a thing for foot guys?"

"At least for me. The scent of a woman's feet, especially straight from a long stretch in heels is hard to describe. Particularly yours. The pairing of the leather sole of the shoes with the heavenly aroma of her feet. It is out of this world."

"So, you would actually sniff a woman's worn heels and it does things for you?"

"Absolutely. Have done before."

"Wow, thought that was just an urban myth! How about mine?" Debra said with a wry smile.

She coyly reached down the bed and slid her worn discarded heeled sandals towards me. Following her lead, I carefully placed her dainty feet on my lap before lifting one of the worn heels to my face. She looked on wide eyed as I took the shoe to my nose and sniffed deeply from the sole.

"Oh god..." I exhaled.

"That good?" Debra said.

"Divine Debra. They smell unreal."

"This evening keeps getting more interesting. So, what else do you like about feet? Aside from massaging and sniffing them obviously." Debra purred, flexing her feet on my lap.

"Well, other than those things, as well as admiring a flawless pedicure and feet in sexy heels, there is the most common thing for someone like me to enjoy. That is sucking on a woman's toes."

"I had an inkling it was going that way. I always heard it was an erogenous zone but never experienced it before. Worried I am too ticklish." Debra replied with a giggle.

"Or maybe just hadn't met the right guy to give it a try. Fancy experimenting?"

"Be my guest." Debra replied smiling.

I replaced Debra's worn heeled sandal on the bed and lifted her feet once again to my face, carefully cradling them before me. I climbed onto my knees on the bed and held both of her feet together, cradling the heels and having both of her creamy soles staring back at me. I could see from the corner of my eye her curious eyes burning into me, growing wider as she gazed in wonder at my worship. I began with short sniffs of her wriggling toes and soles to drink in the divine aroma before carefully introducing my lips. I began with short careful kisses of the tips of her big toes, making my way along each toe. I softly kissed each to gauge her sensitivity. She initially let out a short exhale and her body quivered when my lips first made contact, but she soon settled. Having carefully kissed all ten toes, I then softly kissed each silky sole before my lips returned to her pedicured toes. I wrapped them around the big toe of her left foot and slid my lips up and down its length. Her own lips parted and she let out another exhale as my warm wet tongue made contact with her toe. With no sign of a negative reaction, I eagerly continued sucking each toe individually and intently, working my way along each toe. Once done with her left foot, I moved to the right foot, repeating the process of sucking on each toe individually and tenderly, sliding each in and out of my mouth.

"Mmm, wow. Ok, maybe I have been missing a trick with this. Do they taste as good as they smell?" Debra asked.

"Debra, your toes taste sensational...there is no other word...so succulent and flavoursome...absolutely delicious in every way...not something you have heard before?"

"Honestly? Never. But I have been single and on the dating game for a long time and can safely say that it is not the worst compliment I have ever had..." She replied before cocking her head back. "Mmm...God that feels so sensual. The way you run your warm tongue between my toes like that...even better than a massage at the spa!"

"Glad you enjoy it..." I replied between runs of my tongue between each of her pedicured toes.

"Hmm, speaking of which...I am interested in just how much you are enjoying this..."

Debra raised one hand and brushed it across the bulge in my trousers and a smirk crossed her face. As I continued sucking on her toes, she deftly unbuttoned my trousers, slid down my zip and reached inside. She soon found my arousal and with one flick of the button on my boxers it sprung free. My body quivered as I felt her manicured fingers gently grasp my surging length. Her eyes were wide as they met mine.

"Wow! Well, there is another first. Can definitely say I have never experienced a guy get so rock hard just from sniffing and kissing my feet..."

"How does it feel? Strange?"

"Actually? Pretty sexy. Seeing how intensely you love them. Your facial expressions as you sniff them like you are sniffing a fine wine. The way your eyes roll and you groan as you suck my toes. Then feeling your hard cock between my fingers with each lick of them...I might just be a convert..."

I smiled in reply, my eyes still locked with Debra's as I eagerly sucked on her pedicured toes. I bad become more feverish in my worship, taking more of her toes between my lips at a time, sucking intently to draw every morsel of their flavour onto my tongue.

"I think we are a bit over dressed for continuing this experiment...how about we slip out of these clothes?" Debra purred.

I followed her lead and slipped out of my jacket and shirt, throwing them on the floor. She climbed upright on the bed and turned her back for me to unzip her dress. She stood by the bed and allowed it to fall to the floor before returning to her position on the bed in only her underwear, lying on her back with her legs and feet raised to meet my face. I had stripped naked, since Debra uncovering my arousal left me with little to hide.

"Mmm, I think I'm starting to see the appeal of this..." She purred.

"Glad to have a convert..." I replied as I continued to feverishly suck on Debra's toes and my tongue began flicking onto her soles.

"Definitely. Why not feel for yourself the effect you're having..."

Debra gently took hold of one of my hands and slowly slid it between her legs. My fingers soon found the source of her excitement as between her legs a warm wet patch had formed on her underwear.

"Hmm, you really are enjoying this. Wonder how many workplace fraternisation policies this is breaking?" I replied with a smirk.

"As a naked colleague literally knelt on my bed with my feet in your mouth, I think we both know a line has been crossed. But it is fine so long as we don't have sex and can keep a secret. A bit of mutual should do no harm...building workplace relationships and all that."

"Won't have any complaints from me. Seems a solid way to build a good working relationship." I replied, shuffling myself closer to Debra's waist as I continued hungrily worshipping her feet.

Debra leaned her head back on the pillow behind her and let out a sigh of delight as my fingers began coaxing between her legs. As I flicked my eager tongue between her toes and across her smooth sticky soles, she returned the favour, taking my hard cock between her manicured fingers and starting to slowly stroke. I let out a soft groan of delight and her face beamed with a mischievous smile as we excited each other whilst I continued to dine on her pedicured toes and tired, sore sweaty soles. I quickly flicked my fingers inside Debra's underwear and began coaxing her warm, wet arousal. She began breathing more quickly and I felt her grip tighten on my cock as I continued. I took her toes into my mouth three at a time and sucked intently, drawing every particle of sweat and flavour from them and swirling my tongue between them as my fingers rubbed faster and faster against her.

"Oh shit right there. God that feels so good. Yes. Suck those toes. Don't stop..." Debra groaned, her body beginning to writhe on the bed beneath me.

I followed her lead, my fingers keeping their pace as I continued to greedily press her feet to my face. My breath grew shallower and more frantic as I felt myself reaching a frenzy, intoxicated by the sweaty pheromonal perfume of Debra's feet and overwhelmed by the delicious flavour of her toes. I kept my tight hungry grip of my lips around three of the toes on her left foot as I used my free hand to press the sole of her right against my nose. I opened my eyes to see around them to Debra writhing on the bed below. Her mouth was wide open now, her face pulled into a delirious smile. I widened my hand between her legs to use three fingers and my palm, cupped and pressed against the entirety of her arousal and coaxing her swollen clit as I frantically stroked her closer to climax.

"Oh shit! Right there! Yes! Make me cum with my feet in your mouth you dirty perv! Yes! Yes!" Debra groaned.

I suddenly felt Debra's legs tense and her body trembling. Her soft sexy soles and pedicured toes tightened and flexed against my face and lips as pleasure washed through her body like electricity. She released her grip on my pulsing, leaking cock and her hands both rose to her head, ruffling her flowing golden hair about her head as she moaned. I continued my coaxing between her legs as her body quivered and the ecstasy flowed to the tips of her dainty toes.

"Oh my god I haven't cum that hard in so long." Debra said breathlessly.

"Glad I could be of assistance." I replied, continuing to feverishly suck and lick Debra's toes and the soles of her feet. "Anything to stay on the right side of HR."

Debra allowed her hair to fall back onto the bed and climbed onto her forearms, gazing down the bed at me with a wry smile.

"Well, if that's what you are concerned about then you better get on the floor."

"What?" I panted in reply.

"No questions. Just do as I say."

I released my grip from Debra's soft feet and climbed off the bed. I slid naked onto the floor before Debra as she moved to the end of the bed, towering over me sitting on the small couch at the foot of her large bed. She smirked down at me in her lingerie as I sat with my legs extended under where she sat. I lay on the floor, extending my arms behind me to prop up my upper body. She grazed my surging cock with her pedicured toes and raised her other foot back to my lips.

"Kiss and suck those toes." Debra purred. With her golden flowing hair around her head and her frenzied eyes, Debra had the appearance of a proud lioness gazing down at her defeated prey. She effortlessly radiant in that moment as I obeyed her order, eagerly sucking and licking her wriggling toes and running my tongue in long strokes of her sole. I spoke between kisses of her toes and sole.

"You really sure this isn't unprofessional?"

"Hmm...well you could spend time picking over the issues of workplace conduct and behaviour...or...you could suck my toes and wank that hard cock for me whilst I please myself some more...your choice..."

Debra made my choice for me by raising both her dainty feet to my face and probing between my lips with her fragrant flavoursome toes. My eyes shut and I exhaled a whimper as I took them into my mouth again. Guided per her instructions, I took my surging leaking cock in hand and began wanking with slow strokes. The tip of my surging cock was now glistening with precum from Debra's stroking me as I feverishly worshipped her feet.

Debra returned her own fingers between her legs, pleasing herself as she gazed down at me on the floor worshipping her feet. She alternated pressing her pedicured toes between my lips with running her soft feet in strokes up and down my face. She beckoned me to draw every particle of flavour and scent from their perfection and I eagerly obliged, heartily devouring her soft feet and toes as I stroked my hard cock.

"Oh god yes, your tongue feels so good all over my pretty little feet. Right there. That's it you naughty little pervert. Show me how much you've wanted to crawl under my desk to sniff and kiss those pretty feet. Show me how you wanked that hard cock at home after seeing my feet in sexy heels on the Christmas night out. How much you wanted them on your face seeing them nice and pedicured in my sexy heels tonight. Such a dirty little footboy." Debra spoke softly, encouraging me on as I worshipped her soft feet and stroked myself.