Toga Party Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping loudly as the youth started, Circe soon complained. "That's all good and well – it feels great – but I want your thick shaft inside me! Mettia, prepare him for me."

Surprise and confusion filled the girl's expression. Looking back between her legs to where the slave was driving two fingers into her sopping cunt... twisting them as they went in and out of her tight slit. Mettia's voice trembled as she inquired, "What? What do you want me to do?"

"Jupiter's balls!" Circe cursed. "You're so good at this that I'd forgotten that you're still a proper virgin... almost. Take his cock in your mouth and coat it with your saliva. Suck him a few times... but don't you dare make him cum before he screws me with that thing! Titus will show you what to do. I know he's been down to the brothels a few times. Once you learn how to take him, you'll be able to handle almost anybody!"

Brother and sister gazed at each other... their faces red with embarrassment... as Circe laughed. Titus almost stood and walked away... but he absolutely had to fuck Circe! His prick throbbed with the need to screw her!

Feeling the touch of Mettia's fingers on his cock, her brother was grateful to see that she was leaning forward to take him. Her tongue licked his head timidly; clearly she was no expert at this. "Wrap your lips around it... then swallow it."

Mettia's lips strained to encircle her brother's shaft. The whores in Subura had had no difficulty... but they were professionals. When she finally managed to get his whole head in her mouth, Titus waited for her to begin sucking on him. Getting impatient, Circe began to grumble softly... but loud enough that Titus could hear her complaints. Running his hands through the curls of Mettia's dark mane, he placed both hands behind her head and little by little pulled her face towards him... pausing whenever he heard her begin to choke until she finally engulfed his whole cock. Their eyes met briefly and she attempted to nod as he smiled reassuringly at her. Slowly her head began to bob as Mettia slid her lips along the length of her brother's shaft as her fingers caressed his balls. Titus enjoyed the silky feel of her dark hair against his thighs. In time Mettia might become quite good at giving a blowjob.

Finally losing her patience, the slave grasped a handful of the girl's hair and pulled her away. Titus heard a faint plop as his prick slid from his sister's mouth. His disappointment was brief as he recalled what would happen next. Circe lay along the length of his bed... with Mettia now astride her face. Taking a deep breath as he prepared himself, the youth could hear his slave eagerly eating his sister... licking, lapping, and nipping at Mettia's labia, occasionally dipping her tongue and then her fingers into the girl's pussy so she could bring them to Mettia's mouth and lick the juice off her fingers.

Caressing Circe's thighs as he placed first one leg then the other over his shoulders, Titus positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of her cunt. As he looked down into her face, Circe paused... inducing his sister to whimper in frustration. When Titus met her gaze, he could see that the slave's eyes were filled with lust and, at that moment, the youth wanted nothing more than to satisfy her needs. Her voice was hoarse as she pleaded, "Fuck me! Don't make me wait any longer! Fuck me now!"

Slowly shoving his prick into Circe, inch by inch, Titus filled her pussy until she groaned with pleasure. His hands beneath Circe's buttocks, Titus squeezed them as he began to slide in and out of her slit. Despite her obvious experience, she was far tighter than the Subura whore. Trying desperately to remember what he had heard the older boys say, the youth began at a slow pace. As his pleasure built, he allowed his tempo to increase until he felt the slave's body tense. He knew that she had orgasmed... though it was a minor one.

Worried that he might explode before Circe peaked, Titus decided that he needed to vary his speed... alternating long, leisurely strokes with short, powerful thrusts. The walls of her cunt gripped his prick as he drove himself into her... convulsing around him several times as he somehow managed to control his excitement. Watching as her massive breasts bounced back and forth each time he plunged deep into her, he smiled with delight. Bending forward, he circled her areole with his tongue before he nibbled at each nipple enthusiastically. Only when he realized his sister's thighs were spread on each side of his face while Circe sucked on her clit did Titus become a bit uncomfortable.

Mettia's ragged breathing signaled that she was about to climax again. Shrugging his shoulders, her brother dismissed his anxiety. Titus's sister was enjoying herself. Besides... only a short time before Mettia had his cock halfway down her throat... and had enjoyed that immensely as well!

Abruptly Titus felt a sharp pain as Circe's fingernails raked his back. Over his sister's screams of rapture, he heard the slave shout, "Screw me! Don't hold anything back!"

Titus's cock penetrated deep into Circe's pussy as his balls slapped against her ass again and again. . He heard her gasps, felt her hips begin to buck, thrusting against him, and then his thighs were covered with her juices as her body trembled with an enormous climax. Circe cried out wildly, and repeatedly, as wave after wave of orgasms swept over her. Titus continued to pound her with an intensity he could hardly imagine as his balls tightened and his prick swelled with his cum. Moments later, he shouted as he blew his load deep inside the slave.

Grinning from ear to ear at his success, the youth pulled his softening prick from Circe's dripping cunt. His semen and her own juices seeped from her slit. Off balance and sweating profusely from his exertions, Titus nearly fell off the end of his bed as his sister pushed him away from the slave's pussy. Mettia's tongue glided across Circe's drenched thighs and pubic mound as she devoured her. Turning his head as his arm grasped the wooden frame of his bed to steady himself, Titus spotted Melite standing in the doorway... one hand tweaking a nipple through the fabric of her tunica. How much had she witnessed?

12