All Comments on 'Toga Party'

by 86Man

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun

Nice fun story,Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Nice!

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueabout 16 years ago
Needed rereading before posting

I'd have given it a hundred if you hadn't switched persons in the middle of the story. At least the wife only got it on with the husband. That's rare in LW. Otherwise, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Illiterates Shouldn't Post Stories

That should tell you everything you need to know about this "story."

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Odd choices

There were a number of aspects of this story which just took up space and didn't go anywhere. For example, why did the party have to be a substantial distance away? That made sense because the author didn't want the kids presence to screw up a hot night with Sweetie! Of course, since this is fiction, the kids could just disappear altogether. Next one is harder...why did the toga part have to be a secret? Coulda made them at home for a much better fit and not rushed the afternoon of arrival. OK ... Who cares if the hosts are swingers or not? That teaser goes exactly nowhere. No guys hit on Sweetie, no ladies hit on Hubby!

Some details help establish the main characters, others establish the environment and atmosphere, but some details seem like part of the story development. When that type does not turn out to 'go anywhere' it leaves the reader 'scratching his/her head!'

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
At least

At least it wasn't the birthday boy under the toga

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Another clueless idiot of a husband character. Keep your "other" story to yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous