Together Again Forever

Story Info
750 words telling of twin's mutual love.
750 words
4.16
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in that moment when we realized that our words were telling the same story, just slightly different details. We had both married too young, true love is rare at twenty years of age. I think we both realized that now, too late of course.

As most twins know, there is a special bond shared with someone you have literally been with since the moment of conception. We were no different despite her being a female and me male. We played together and grew up together, and graduated from high-school together.

Sitting there now, I recalled the odd mixture of happiness and loss as she said her vows to the man who would take my best friend out of my life...perhaps she had felt the same a few months later when I married the witch I thought I knew and loved. Now all of those dreams had collapsed for us both, and like homing pigeons we had come back to one another to nurse our wounds together.

It was also in that moment when our friendship blossomed into something much more. It was in the very air, the spark of need and desire palpable. I could see it in her eyes, knowing she could see the same in mine. The hug was just one of many we had shared over so many years, the peck on the cheek no different than all the others...but this new sexual vibrancy added something new, yet felt so natural, and it removed all restraint and flung our hearts over the walls of fear and doubt as our lips melded in that first step into this new depth of discovery!

That need we both shared had been so long ignored it was if a weakened damn had finally collapsed...our emotions and desires became water that roared, tumbling and crashing in its new found freedom...washing away everything but this moment. Such unleashed power cannot be restrained or corralled, it can only be left to spend its anger and need to be free once again...that is what Jenny and I did.

The closest I had ever seen her nude was at the swimming pool on those long ago sunny days. I never looked closely at her since there were so many others to ogle. But now, my eyes needed to see what my hands were touching through the veneer of cloth...and she did not impede that need. Her breasts were more beautiful than even her blue eyes, pert and soft save for the taught flushed nipples begging for my kiss. The sofa had become our bed and I knelt beside her... tasting her for the first time, my lips and tongue discovering treasures I had never imagined, then rushing once more to her own lips reassuring her it was not lust, but something new and precious we had found.

It was that moment, that point in time, that we crossed the boundary dividing the known from the unknown...her eyes said yes, and mine agreed. She lifted her hips as I, still beside her on my knees, gently exposed her most sacred treasure. I think it was in that instant of her willing surrender that this new love became solid within my deepest being. I wanted her, not just her perfect body...I wanted her heart and soul as well...to remain forever together, never to be separated again!

I kissed her just above the triangle of fair golden hair, and felt the tiny tremble course through her body, prompting a slight spreading of her legs in primal need. I comforted her, reassuring her with my hand to the soft inner thigh just below her treasure. The grip on my other hand pulled my gaze back to hers...it was a kiss the eyes begged for and I gently kissed her lips again to confirm my love. Her words sounded loud, even though it was but a whisper, "I need you...I need it so much...it has been so long."

I stood, looking down on her completely exposed to my gaze. Our eyes touched once more, we both said yes in silence. As if to prove her desire, she spread her legs a little wider. I could see the pink slit now and it was all I needed to be sure. I stripped under her gaze, my turgid cock grateful to be free...she touched it one time before I lay between her legs, tasting her...she groaned encouragement, urging me forward...with our eyes locked I tenderly pierced her, consummating our love.