Together Ssn 02 Ch. 01 - Man of the Match

Story Info
Love of the game turns into something else.
5.7k words
4.52
5.9k
11

Part 2 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Foot firmly on the ball, to the left, to the right, to the left, turn around and run. Dribbling, looking ahead, seeing someone start to sprint forward, pass the ball off to them. Make a run forward. Ball coming back into the box, kicked up into control off the boot, and smacked with full force off the laces into the bottom corner of the goal under the goalie's arm.

Tiffany, 20, cheers as she watches her boyfriend, Craig, 19, score a winning goal in a soccer game near the end of the game. Huddling together on a chilly Sunday morning with the other wives and girlfriends of the players, they share a moment of laughter and cheering, celebrating the boys' win.

The girlfriend gives the goal scorer some time to get showered with the lads in the changing room, and goes to join him there. She struts into the changing room, filled with hunky men, nude as they freshen themselves up and get dressed, to whoops and wolf whistling. She certainly doesn't mind this kind of attention, being as slutty as she is, but, she is here for one man; her man of the match.

Craig is sitting down on one of the benches in the middle of the changing rooms with his clothes, towel, and deodorant scattered around him as he pulls on his socks. He looks up to see his girlfriend, and shoots a smile at her.

Tiffany leans a hand on the iron bar above the bench where clothes hang from, and she says, "You did great out there! You deserve a special treat."

Craig says, "I can't wait," and sprays his bare body and under arms with his can of deodorant.

Tiffany sits down beside her man and tugs on his arm to get him to turn his head and leans over for a kiss, and they kiss deep in front of the whole team as they cheer and jeer Craig and Tiffany's affectionate display. Tiffany keeps the young man's attention by rubbing his cheek and around his hair and ear, staring into his eyes as they tenderly kiss more. The sweet smell of Craig's deodorant seeps into their nostrils as they breathe deep into each other.

The minutes pass, and the rest of the team leave, done for the day, and letting the man of the match enjoy some quality time alone. Still half-naked, Craig sits on the wooden planks of the bench in just his boxers and socks, and Tiffany, as she glances a look around the changing room to see they're alone, suggests, "Let's get these off."

Craig, excited about the possibility of having sex outside of the house, begins to pull down his boxers before Tiffany helps him get them down over his knees, dropping them around his ankles and allowing him to sit back and relax. He shuffles forward to sit on the dark, wooden planks at the edge of the bench, and leans back under the central iron bar, gripping his hands around the rear plank of the bench to the back of him on other side of the benches.

Tiffany kneels down in front of Craig on the tiled floor, cold even through her tights on this wintery, early spring morning, but makes herself as comfortable as possible anyway. She clenches the lapels of her fleecy fur coat as she leans her mouth down onto Craig's exposed cock.

Even with the chill air circulating the changing rooms, Craig stiffens to an erection and begins to warm up in his core, and Tiffany begins to warm slightly too with the excitement building in her. She giggles as she sucks up her soccer star's cock in slow, strong sucks, making a popping noise with her lips as she pulls her mouth off the top before going down to do it again.

Suddenly though, Tiffany's demeanour becomes a lot more serious, and she pushes herself up to her feet on Craig's thighs and tells him, "I'm going to have to go to the toilet." She hurries into the shower room where the toilet facilities are, leaving Craig alone in the changing room, and aroused, sitting in wait for his girlfriend to return to him.

"Hey, Craig," he is shocked to hear as one of his teammates and college friends, Linford, 20, walks up and stands in front of him. Linford looks Craig up and down, having seen him naked before in the showers, but looking longer, more intensely, wanting what is before him with a lick of his lips as they tremble before he asks, "I thought Tiffany was with you, bro?"

Craig, heart pounding in his chest from the surprise of the intrusion but relaxing, used to them seeing each other naked, replies, "Yeah. Toilet."

Linford looks toward the shower room, strains his ears to listen, and looks at Craig as he confesses, "I've been thinking about this for a long time, bro. I think you're amazing, bruv: on and off the pitch, in class at college, between lessons. You're on my mind a lot, bro."

Craig maintains his sitting position, holding the bench behind him, but gripping tighter with nervous anticipation, heart beginning to race again, face feeling hotter like he's about to blush but not quite, and calmly says, "Thanks, Linford."

Linford kneels down between Craig's legs, and grips his cock in one of his hands, bringing it back to an erection as he leans down to kiss it. Having never done anything like this with him before, Craig sits up, and asks, "Linford, what are you doing?"

Linford pushes against Craig's abdomen, and says, "Relax, bro. Like, I like you, and I want to make you feel good, like how you make me feel," and he takes Craig's cock into his mouth, licking around the head as he pushes his head down around it. Whilst his mouth tends to the head, his hand pumps up and down around the rest of the long cock.

Linford lovingly licks and sucks around the head of Craig's cock, and drools saliva around the head and coats the entire cock with his hand to lubricate it. He tells Craig, "I've dreamt about this for a long time," then going down on it a bit more before going on to say, "I love this cock so much. I want to fit the whole thing in my mouth. Show it some love, bro."

Linford pushes himself down onto Craig's cock, taking it about halfway before his tongue presses up to resist it going further. Linford lifts himself up, and plunges back down hard, trying to take it further, but his tongue still resists. The eager man lifts his head up again and presses himself down faster, managing to take Craig's cock up to his tonsils and rubs the head around against them, Craig's cock getting slimy from the build up of saliva.

Linford lifts off and takes a deep breath as he strokes the thick globs of saliva from his mouth around Craig's cock, as some still connected to his bottom lip hangs drooping before snapping and slopping onto the tiles.

Craig's cock begins to soften, even with the attention Linford is giving it, and Linford notices and squeezes it hard, massaging the underside with his thumb pressed tightly, trying to get back the hardness. Linford takes his other hand to caress Craig's scrotum as he tends to the tenderly soft cock, hoping to get some arousal from it. He tells Craig, "I'm here for you, bro, and I want you to feel good with me. No need to worry. Just relax, bro, yeah?"

Craig begins to feel uncomfortable as Linford squeezes and presses his softening cock, but doesn't want to disappoint his friend as he's baring his feelings for him so openly. Still, his girlfriend is around, and Craig is not willing to give that up. Wanting to let Linford down lightly, appreciating the effort to try to make him feel good, Craig asks him, "You've never said you felt this way about me before."

Linford defensively asks, "Oh really, bro? I hang around with you at every opportunity, trying to be as close to you as I can. I got you to sign up to the footie team so we could play together, and so I can sneak a peek in the showers, hoping you would notice me and call me out on it. I have strong feelings for you, bro."

Craig says, "That's just you. I don't feel the same way."

Linford, starting to choke up tears, says, "You do, bro. Think of all the times we laugh together; we sweat together, and play together. It's like we belong together, bro."

Craig says, "We have shared great times together, but I only thought of us as friends. Nothing more."

Linford says, "You do feel the same way, bro. The way we laugh together; the way you smile. How can you say there's nothing more?"

Craig says, "You're great, but, I'm with Tiffany, and I love her more than anyone else, and she feels the same way."

Linford wells tears in his eyes with upset and anger, gripping Craig's cock tighter in his fist, and says, "Tiffany is a slut, bro. She will never be good for you the same way I am with you."

Craig sits up and pulls Linford's hand up off his slimy cock, and stares Linford in the eyes as he sees a fist smack against the side of his face, sending him reeling as he scutters back along the floor. Tiffany, having just punched Linford as hard as she can, scowling down at him with rage building, shouts, "Watch who you're calling a slut."

Linford touches his fingertips to where he was hit on the head, and, almost in tears, he shakily responds, saying, "I'm not scared of you, bitch. You'll never be good enough for Craig."

Tiffany stomps forward and screams at Linford, "Oh yeah! From up here, you look like the bitch to me. Fuck off before I put you in hospital, you slimy piece of shit."

Cowering as he scrambles to his feet, Linford runs out of the changing room as Tiffany follows to see him flee from the footie ground. Tiffany turns to see Craig still sitting there, shaking as he rests his head in his hands. The concerned girlfriend rushes back to his side and rubs his back, saying, "Hey, hey, sh-shh, it's okay. It's okay."

Craig sobs, "How much of that did you see?"

Tiffany calmly and seriously replies, "Enough."

Craig says, trying to hold back tears, "You think you know someone. You think you know how you feel and where you stand. I had no idea."

Tiffany tells him, "He knows what he was doing. He knew I was here. He wanted to split us up. Whether or not his feelings for you are genuine, that's not right."

Craig nods, and asks, "What do we do now?"

Tiffany leans across to Craig and rests her hand on his cheek to turn his head to face her, and she says, "We get past this, together, because I love you and that's what people who love each other do."

Craig confesses a thought he has to Tiffany, sobbing, "I'm thinking about all the time I've spent with Linford and if I have any feelings for him, and I don't know but I enjoyed how it felt when he was sucking me off, at least for a little bit. Does that make me bad? Are you mad?"

Tiffany hugs Craig and says, "I'm not mad. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at him. He's a great looking guy, and, if we weren't together, then I think you two would make a cute and gorgeous couple. You're not bad for how you feel getting your cock sucked off. You're a man. Of course you're going to enjoy it. Just, let me do the sucking from now on, yeah, or, what we get up to at home together, yeah?"

Craig nods and kisses his girlfriend, and breaks the kiss to say, "Thank you for being so understanding. You are the best partner, man or woman, I could ever want. I only ever want you."

Tiffany giggles and says, "I only want you too. Now, let's get you dressed and back home, and share a nice hot shower together to get all cosy and warm, and spend the rest of the day in bed, yeah?"

Craig says, "Sounds great, babe," and shares another kiss with his girlfriend before putting on his clean change of clothes, whilst Tiffany helps pack up his dirty kit, towel and deodorant into his bag, and they leave to enjoy the comforts of home together.

Getting back home just after noon, Tiffany and Craig are greeted in the kitchen by Craig's mother, Lucy, and his father, George, sitting at the dining table. George asks the couple, "How was the game?"

Tiffany, a little flustered but trying to seem excited, exclaims, "Ah, good! Craig scored the winning goal. I'm so proud of him!"

George laughs, saying, "Well done. That's so good to hear."

Lucy calls from behind the kitchen counter, "I've been making some lunch for you two."

Craig explains to his parents, "Uh, actually, we're going to go up to have a shower and spend the afternoon in my room."

Lucy, looking a little concerned, says, "That's okay. The food will be hear when you want it. It'll keep. Want us to join you?"

Craig begins to reply, "Actually, uh..."

Tiffany interrupts and tells Lucy, "I think we'd prefer some time alone this afternoon. If you don't mind?"

Lucy says, "Oh, we certainly don't mind. We do enjoy spending time with you, but we know you need your time alone sometimes. It's all good."

George weighs in, saying, "You know where we are if you need us."

Tiffany says, "Thanks, guys. Love you."

George responds, "Love you too, girl," and the parents allow the couple to make their way upstairs.

Upstairs in the shower, the couple stand, feeling the hot water wash over them as the steam rises to fog up the glass of the shower screen, the mirror, and the window, warming the couple as they embrace. Tiffany tells Craig, "I've known you most of our lives. I've had lots of different feelings for you that I've kept to myself. Times me and Frankie would mock you and tease you, I didn't know how to process my feelings, or how to let you know, or if you would feel the same way I was feeling. In more recent years, it has been lust that I've felt most strongly, wanting to fuck, but, that's not all there is. I can go right the way back to when we were toddlers at the play group, curious about you as I watched you play with toys or the other kids. I like to think my feelings for you go deep.

"The way I feel, it wouldn't matter to me if you were gay, or bi, or whatever, because I would find another way to be there and support you. I was always Frankie's friend, but I also wanted to be yours too. Taking that chance on you last summer, I found the friend in you I always wanted, but was too afraid to ask. I'm glad I did, because the way I feel about you now, I never would have dreamed it could feel so good."

Tiffany's throat tightens and tears start to stream from her eyes, disguised by the spray from the shower head, and, finding strength within her to continue to speak as normally as she can, she tells Craig, "I love you, and when I say it, I mean it, and, I don't need you to say it back; I don't need you to even feel the same way as I'm feeling, because I will be here for you when you need me. Even if you were to leave me for Linford or anyone else, I know deep in my soul that Linford can never feel the same way as I do about you, because I would wait the rest of my life to be with you, and be happy that I even knew you at all.

"We have shared some fucked up things together since last summer. I accept your fantasies of fucking your family. Selfishly, I have my own wants in that regard, but, I could easily give all that up just to have you. Okay, maybe not so easily, but fuck, I would try so hard because as much as I want to be with them, I need to be with you. Tell me, Craig. How do you feel?"

Craig looks deep into Tiffany's eyes, blinking only to keep water from spraying into his own eyes, and he declares, "I am so thankful that you accept me for who I am, with how perverted I am; especially knowing me for so long I don't have anything private or hidden from you in anything about me. I appreciate how much you want to be around me, because, if you really wanted to be anywhere else, you would be. I love that you choose to spend so much time with me.

"Since we started seeing each other, I've only really been thinking about you, and, even when we've had sex with other people in that time, it's because you want to do it that I do too. If you had a problem with it, then I would just want to be with you, and only you, but, I think you love the perverted family stuff. Anyone else would have left, or told the authorities, or both. You are unique, remarkable, and special, and, I do love you. I will probably spend the rest of my life trying to love you as much as you love me, but I want to."

Tiffany kisses Craig in their embrace, smiling broadly as she does so, and she says, "I do love the perverted family stuff. It's hard not to with such perfectly perverted parents like yours. Maybe we'll be like that one day." Craig breaks the kiss and looks confusedly at her with a quizzical expression, and Tiffany giggles cutely as she says to him, "Don't get your hopes up. That won't be for a while."

After finishing in the shower, Craig goes to his bedroom, but Tiffany says from the hallway, "I'm going to Frankie's room for a sec. I have a surprise for you I think you will enjoy." Truly surprised and awaiting what to expect from Tiffany, Craig sits down on the bed wondering what kind of surprise she could mean.

Moments later, Tiffany walks through the door naked, all except for a harness for a strap-on dildo, with a dildo inserted, hanging stiffly with a short judder each time she moves.

She stands in the middle of the room, presenting her present to her boyfriend in the soft light bleeding through the drawn curtains, and with the light from the computer monitor on the desk next to her catching on her arm, tits, hip, and the side of the dildo. Craig's eyes widen with pleasant surprise, open to the idea of what might unfold, sitting and watching as his girlfriend struts towards him.

Tiffany saucily says, "Ever since watching you get fucked in the arse by your father, I've been curious if something has been missing from your sex life; whether I might be denying you some joy or pleasure you crave. With what happened with Linford today, I wonder what might have happened if I hadn't had been there. What would you have done? So, I decided I would try something I've been wanting to try with you but hadn't worked out how to bring it up, but, I have everything ready, so, what do you say? Do we try fucking you with my cock?"

Craig clears his throat nervously, and struggles to maintain eye contact with Tiffany as he keeps looking at the dildo as he asks, "How big is that?"

Tiffany looks down at it, and replies, "Um, the box said 8 inches so about what you're playing with. Maybe a bit smaller than yours, but definitely smaller than your dad's; girth definitely doesn't match up. I wanted something that suited me, but would be fun for you, but not ridiculously big," sounding a little insecure and embarrassed about her choice of dildo as she explains herself.

Craig smiles, his nerves building in his chest, tugging on his heart, and says, "I think your cock suits you perfectly, and, it would be an honour to be fucked by it."

Tiffany giggles, sweeping her hair back out of her face and looking hungrily at her boyfriend as she says, "Aww, so cute! But, please, I wanna feel powerful with this thing. Can you try to be more sub-by and less simpy?"

Craig widens his smile, and says, "I can't promise anything because you are so hot and perfect right now."

Tiffany getting slightly annoyed with her boyfriend, says, "Craig!," and shoots him a look as if asking to take her more seriously.

Craig licks his lips and bites his lip as he asks, "What do you want me to do?"

Tiffany, caught off guard having not thought this through, suggests, "I don't know, maybe doggy?"

Craig asks, "Is that an order?"

Tiffany, actually getting annoyed and embarrassed, shouts, "On the bed, all fours, now!"

Craig looks scared in that moment, and scrambles onto the bed on his hands and knees, and Tiffany, immediately remorseful of shouting at Craig, says, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

The understanding boyfriend turns to look at Tiffany, and tells her, "Don't worry about it. Go with it."

Getting over her embarrassment, Tiffany grabs the base of her cock, and says, "You're right. I am a man. No, I don't want to be a man. I am a woman. A strong and powerful woman with a strong and powerful cock, and, my cock needs a man to be my bitch. Not my bitch. My cock needs a man to worship it. I need you to worship it."

12