Together Ssn 02 Ch. 01 - Man of the Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig presents his bare arse to his girlfriend, and begs her, "Please, I need your cock in my arse."

Tiffany mounts the bed and walks on her knees to get in position behind her man, and grabs her dildo, and spreads Craig's arse cheek with her other hand, and she says, "You want my cock in your arse and that's what you're going to get."

Tiffany spits on her hand and rubs it on her dildo, and she spits again to coat Craig's hole, and she tries to put it in, struggling at first, saying, "Come on, get in there." Trying more spit to lube up the hole more, and gathering any that slides down on the head of the dildo to make that wetter too, and, the head starts to push in, but not much further.

Tiffany holds her fist around her dildo as it is slowly pushed further and further into her boyfriend's arse, and she remarks, "Oof, this is hard work. You'd better make this worth my while." With a little push back from Craig, and her hand guiding the dildo, it bends slightly before sliding in a few inches all at once. Tiffany almost loses balance as she jolts forward, but soon steadies herself, looking at her silicone cock disappearing inside of her boyfriend.

All of a sudden, Tiffany feels extremely dirty, overcome like she's drunk on the adrenaline and excitement rushing through her body, and she grabs her boyfriend's hips, and thrusts her dildo as deep as she can into Craig, most of the way. He grunts and almost moans at the feeling, and she pulls back to do it again, thrusting further inside. She pulls back, and thrusts hard again and again, getting deeper into her boyfriend, feeling exhilaration like never before as she forces her dildo into Craig's arse all the way to the balls.

Tiffany thrusts into Craig easier and easier each time as his arse relents to the size of the dildo, and she rubs her hands around his hips and lower back. She hears him panting and moaning as she plunges her dildo deep into him, and she asks, "You like that, huh? You like my cock?"

Craig, without hesitation, moans, "I love your cock."

Hearing these words from her boyfriend, Tiffany suddenly feels a surge of power and pride swell within her, making her feel truly powerful and dominating. She squeals with delight, and that spurs herself on to fuck him harder and faster, panting hard and loud, letting Craig hear how much effort she's putting in to pounding his arse. She hears her boyfriend's moans turn to whimpers, and she leans over him to ask, "What's that noise for? You having fun?," and she pulls out and rolls him over onto his back, seeing his cock twitching and leaking pre-cum.

Tiffany looks down and says, "Wow! You look like a pathetic little boy wanting to cum because of my lady cock. Whatever should I do with this? You want me to wank you off?"

Craig moans, "Yes."

Tiffany asks, "Is that really what you want?"

Craig moans again, "Yes."

Tiffany tells him, "Well, I'm thinking I stuff my lady cock back in your arse and see how your cock likes it, then, we'll see how generous I feel, hmm?"

Craig moans, "Yes," and Tiffany pushes Craig's legs back and lowers herself down to reinsert her dildo into his gaping arsehole. He whimpers and moans at the feeling, with his cock twitching and leaking from it's tip. Tiffany watches it whilst she rocks in and out of her boyfriend's arse, and she rubs her palm around the tip of the cock, lubing it up with pre-cum, and she rubs her hand down the length, feeling it pulse heavily.

Under Tiffany's hand, Craig's cock grows and hardens to push up against her palm as her hips continue to roll her dildo in and out of his arse. She grips her boyfriend's cock, shuddering in her hand as it barely moves, and with that, a powerful orgasm shoots thick threads of cum all up over Craig's chest, neck and chin.

Tiffany exhales a breath of wonder and surprise at what she had just made her boyfriend do, and pulls her dildo out of his arse. She leans down over his body to lick up every drop of cum she can find, all the way up to his chin, and, whilst there, she shares a kiss with Craig on the mouth.

After letting the moment sink in for a while, she asks Craig, "How did I do?"

Craig, still breathing quite heavily says, "You handle a cock very well."

Tiffany interestedly asks, "Is this something you want to do with me more regular?"

Craig, trying to sound caring, says, "I'm happy to do whatever you want with me?"

Tiffany says, "I'm not asking for what I want. I'm doing this for you. Do you not like it?"

Craig says, "I like that it's you doing it. Otherwise, I don't really like getting fucked in the arse. It's not really my thing."

Tiffany asks bemusedly, "Hang on, even with what happened with your dad?"

Craig looks Tiffany in the eyes, and says, "Yeah, I mean, you've seen him. I'm not exactly going to tell him he can't fuck me when that's what he wants."

Tiffany clasps a hand to her mouth as she starts to burst out laughing, and she stares Craig in the eyes as she says, "Oh, I'm so sorry I did this to you. I thought I was being all thoughtful and stuff, by giving you something I thought you wanted, but, I was wrong."

Tiffany bites her lip almost embarrassed again as she looks into her boyfriend's eyes, still giggling as Craig tells her, "Don't be sorry. I like that you went to all this effort for me. I love that you went to all this effort. You put yourself out there thinking about my pleasure, wanting to support me, showing me how much you care. I love you. I really do."

Tiffany responds to Craig, telling him, "I love you too," and kisses him. After which, she asks, "So, what happened with you and Linford earlier..."

Craig interrupts her and confirms her line of questioning by saying, "I really wasn't going to go any further with him. I'm not really into guys. And, when he called you a slut, if you didn't punch him, I was about to."

Tiffany smiles and says, "I saw. I watched how your fist clenched, but I beat you to the punch."

Craig confesses, "To be clear, I did go through a period of looking at men in... that way, but, it's just not who I am."

Tiffany says, "I saw that too; you looking at guys. You have such a cute face when you check people out."

Craig asks, intrigued, "Yeah?"

Tiffany teases, "Yeah," and kisses Craig again passionately, gripping her dildo in one hand as she does so. She notices what she's doing and stops kissing to look at what her hand is doing, and Craig looks too, and Tiffany thinks aloud, "I think I'm actually understanding why you men do what you do. There's something about it you just can't keep your hands off."

Craig says, "Try living with it."

Tiffany replies, "I intend to," and kisses him again as they both laugh at each other.

Craig's smartphone beeps and vibrates on the desk with a new message, and he goes to check it to see a number of unread messages:

Linford (34 minutes ago): Craig, I'm not giving up on you, bro.

Linford (33 minutes ago): You need to get rid of that bitch, bro. She bad for you.

Linford (33 minutes ago): She don't love you, bro.

Linford (30 minutes ago): She can't love you the way I can, bro.

Linford (28 minutes ago): You need to get away from that bitch and get in touch, bro.

Linford (25 minutes ago): I ain't kidding, bro. I need you to get in touch with me, bruv.

Linford (20 minutes ago): Stop blanking me, bro. I'm worried bout you.

Linford (19 minutes ago): I'm serious. We need to talk, bro.

Linford (now): I'm outside, bro. Come and talk face to face, bruv.

Craig shows Tiffany his phone, and she reads the messages and says, "Oh my god, is he for real?"

The young couple hear a banging on the front door downstairs, and hear Craig's father rush to open it, faintly hearing him shout, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Why're you banging on my door so hard?"

Tiffany says to Craig, "Shit, we gotta get down there," and unhooks her dildo from her harness, and they each rush to put on some underwear and a dressing gown, fastening the belt around their waists as they rush to head downstairs.

Once downstairs, they rush outside to see George walking down the path from the front door as Linford backs away from him, and Linford apologetically saying, "I'm sorry for banging on your door, bruv, but I really need to speak to Craig," and notices him rushing out of the house with Tiffany, and he calls to him, "Craig, we need to... And the bitch! Oh, that's how it's going to be is it? You need to get away from her, and trust me, bro."

George asks openly, "Will someone tell me what's going on?"

Tiffany explains, "Linford tried to seduce Craig after this morning's game in the changing rooms. I caught him, and he called me a slut!"

Linford tells George, "She assaulted me, bruv," and points to a bruise coming out on his face.

George shoots a warning look at Linford and tells him clearly, "You're lucky I don't assault you right now."

Linford asks, "What, you got something against the gays, bruv? I can't help how I feel about Craig, right, bro?"

George looks Linford square in the eyes and clearly tells him, "I have nothing against gays. I'd be just as proud of Craig if he was one. I don't like you getting between my son and his girlfriend, and, I'll tell you the same as I'll tell anyone else, boy or girl: You stay away from my son and his girlfriend, and let them be so long as they are together. Tiffany is like family in this house. I consider her a daughter, and, I don't take kindly to anyone who calls her a slut or a bitch. Do I make myself clear?"

Linford stammers as he tries to say, "But, but, but, bruv, I need to..."

George interrupts Linford and shouts, "Do I make myself clear?"

Linford recoils in terror from George and trips over himself as he turns to walk away, but turns back to shout to Craig as passersby look on, "This ain't over, bro. I'm going to have you one way or another."

Tiffany looks worried and asks, "I wonder what he means about that?"

Craig tells her, "I don't know. I'm not scared of him though."

George watches as Linford walks down and out of the street, and he turns to Craig and Tiffany, and asks them, "Are you both okay?"

Tiffany says, "We're fine, right?"

Craig says to them, "We'll be fine."

George says to Craig, "Good. I'll leave you to sort it out. If you can't, or if it comes back here, I'll sort it out. Got it?"

Craig says, "Thanks, Dad."

George looks at Tiffany, and says to her, "That goes for you too, you know?"

Tiffany looks at her father figure, and nods as she says, "Thanks, Daddy."

Together, the three of them go back inside to join Lucy, and tell her what happened, and why it happened. They feel shook up by the violent behaviour from Linford, and wonder what, if anything at all, could happen next.

12