All Comments on 'Together Ssn 02 Ch. 01 - Man of the Match'

by Dadbodboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Are you happy with your ratings? Do you think the ratings you get are good? Is it satisfying to know that about 3 people like each submission enough to follow you?

Do you know what your statistics mean even?

DadbodboiDadbodboiover 2 years agoAuthor

Cagey, I see you letting me know what you think of me on every story I publish. For someone who wants to let me know you hate me, you go to an enormous amount of effort to tell me how much you don't like me. You do know there are plenty of other writers you can follow, so why keep coming back to me?

I started writing my stories because I had one good idea I wanted to right, and then it snowballed into me thinking about those characters in different situations, and I like writing these characters. I'm really writing for me because I like it, and maybe there are people out there who find these stories and also like them too, also, many people like you won't like them, but, also, most of those people won't keep telling me they don't like them because they will find something else to read.

I like this world I am building, so I'm going to keep doing it. People like it? Great. People don't like it? Great. I don't care about my ratings. I just want to explore this world and these characters for myself, and if people want to come along on this journey, then great. If not, great.

Why would I concern myself with ratings when there's years worth of hot rated content on here by talented authors?

What I do appreciate is that I always get notifications to say my stories are going into people's reading lists, meaning they are being read, and, you know what? That's great.

Thank you for your time and your input, Cageysea9725. I will see you in the next one, I'm sure.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

You do it because you like it? Fine. Keep it to yourself and stop cluttering up the website with trash.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Gay or not. It matters not anyone with that depth of feeling for another person can be dangerous, psychotic , I look forward to seeing how you handle this. Could be interesting.

LilyErasmusLilyErasmusabout 1 year ago

Loving these, just one question that’s not really important. What does the ssn stand for in the title?

DadbodboiDadbodboiabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ssn is Season. Ch is chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDadbodboi@Dadbodboi
I am interested in the perverse, dreaming of scenarios many would consider wrong. I attempt to capture those dreamings in my stories, so that those who seek the wrongness can find a safe space to share in my dreams. Let us partake in a perverse world of perverted people. What ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES