Together Ssn 02 Ch. 12 - Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria says to Pleasant, "I heard what you said to mother earlier. It hurt, but I understand why you feel the way you do. I'm sorry I always seemed so distant, but I never knew how to connect with you."

Pleasant asks, "So you didn't even try?"

Gloria explains, "I wanted to. I just didn't know what to do."

Pleasant says, "Well, that doesn't change the past."

Gloria reaches for Pleasant, and rubs her arm as she says, "I know, but I have learned a lot with Ray. Find me later. I have something I want to show you. Please? I know we can't get back time we lost, but I want to be closer with you now. Give me a chance." Pleasant nods, and Gloria tells her, "Mother would very much like to talk to you. Go to her."

Pleasant and Frankie leave the White's and the White-Cummings' to resume talking as they were, and approach the centre of the courtyard where they find their parents talking. The parents notice and stop, and turn to focus on Pleasant and Frankie as Pleasant addresses them, "I'm sorry for how I spoke to you earlier."

Gracie interrupts, and calmly says, "You don't need to apologise. We need to apologise to you. Your father and I love you more than we've ever shown, and more than you will ever know, and all I want to do is tell you I am proud of who you are and what you've become. You are remarkable. You are wonderful. We want you to feel welcome here, because you are."

Pleasant's eyes begin to fill again, and she wipes away the tears, and stoically says to her parents, "I came here for a reason. I wanted to show you how far I have come on my own; to show you what I have gained. I love Frankie, so much, and I love her family too, each as if they are my own, and, I didn't want to feel like I was trading one family for another. I wanted to come back here, and feel like I'm coming home."

Gracie tells her daughter, "This will always be your home. We want you to come back. We never stopped wanting you. We didn't do enough to keep you, but we just want you to be happy, wherever you are, or whatever you do."

Pleasant tells her parents, "Coming here today doesn't feel like coming home, at least, in the way I thought it might. Home to me now is wherever Frankie is, and, I want to be by her side always. I'm going to marry her."

Domhnall asks his daughter, "Your mother and I would be honoured to join you for the wedding, if you will have us?"

Pleasant nods, and begins to cry, and Gracie and Domhnall walk up to her and hug her as Frankie rubs her back.

Frankie says to Pleasant's parents, "We would love to have you at the wedding. We don't want that to be all. I think Pleasant would love it if we all spent more time together before the wedding and after. I would love you to be a part of our lives, and it would mean so much to Pleasant, I know."

Domhnall asks Pleasant, whilst his arm cradles her shoulder, "What do you say? Would you like that, because we would certainly like to make the effort to do so if you do."

Pleasant, slightly muffled between the embrace of her parents, says, "I would love that more than anything."

Domhnall proclaims, "Then it is done."

Pleasant steps back, and Domhnall hands her a handkerchief which she uses to wipe her face with as she composes herself. Domhnall says, "We seem to have reached an agreement. I hope that we can all look forward to a bright and prosperous future together."

Pleasant says, "That sounds like something you would say after closing a business deal."

Domhnall tells her, "I'm sorry."

Pleasant tells her parents, "Don't be. I know you're trying, and I want to be here. Change doesn't come overnight, but with some hard work and dedication, the fruits of our labours will be plentiful."

Domhnall remarks, "Who's closing a business deal now, hmm?"

Pleasant smirks, and says, "I'm just trying to meet you halfway. I want us to have a healthy relationship, to build and develop, in hopes that our efforts prove to be mutually beneficial."

Gracie says, "You did learn something from us."

Pleasant says, "Of course I did."

Gracie tells her daughter, "I am proud of you, and, I do love you."

Pleasant explains to her parents, "I don't feel ready to tell you I love you yet, but I hope it's something we can work on up until the wedding. There's a deadline for us to review how things go from now 'til then, and, we can evaluate."

Gracie smiles warmly, and says, "It is my hope not to disappoint."

Domhnall says to his daughter, "Very well. I'm so proud of you."

Pleasant says, "Thank you, both of you."

Gabby and her family come across to the centre of the courtyard, and Gloria says, "I have never once in my life seen anything like that from you. It looks nice seeing the three of you getting along."

Pleasant says to her sister, "It is nice. We have a whole lot to catch up on ourselves."

Gloria says, "That we do," and she addresses everyone as she asks, "If you all don't mind, I would like to take Pleasant somewhere where we can be a little more private?"

No objections are made, and Pleasant rubs Frankie's arms, and tells her, "I will be back soon, I guess."

Gloria says to Frankie, "Don't worry, dear. I will have your fiancee back to you before you know it."

Pleasant says to Gloria, "Lead the way," and follows her as they leave the inner courtyard.

The sisters make their way down through the castle, deep where few have occasion to go, as Gloria takes her sister to the bottom of a helical staircase, and through a heavy wooden door at it's bottom; therein lies in wait a dungeon, quite literal in it's description as was the original use for this room. Now, though, it takes on a new meaning, with racks and such apparatus to be tied to, looking remarkably uncomfortable at the mere sight, but with various whips, floggers, canes, dildos and vibrators laid out on trays atop steel trolleys.

Gloria closes the door behind them as they enter, and bolts it shut, asking her sister, "What do you think?"

Pleasant inspects the equipment as she wanders around, and comments, "Well, I have to say this was not what I was expecting at all."

Gloria laughs, and asks, "Come now. Do you think you're the only one whole likes to dabble in this kind of thing?"

Pleasant replies, "No, but, I'm surprised to find this in effectively the basement of my parent's house. Why is this all here?"

Gloria explains, "Good question. You know about all of the business parties mother and father host here? Well, those aren't the only parties they host. Sometimes, clients need a little tenderising before deals are finalised. It's another part of a business strategy.

"When you came to the family from boarding school, and said you were leaving to host yourself on the internet for all to see, naturally, we were curious to see what it was you were going to be doing. Perhaps 'naturally' is the wrong word given the sexual nature, but you were open and honest about it, so we checked in on your activities. Needless to say, it inspired some ideas from mother and father about possible applications of such activities, and, so, here this is. Their very own sex dungeon, in an actual dungeon. They must have been thrilled coming up with that.

"Now, Ray and I have our own sexual appetites. We have even requisitioned use of this space on occasion, and, mother and father respectfully turn a blind eye."

Pleasant asks her sister, "Why have you brought me down here?"

Gloria replies, "I just thought that perhaps we could have a little play with some of the equipment to relieve whatever tensions exist between us, and ease our coming together more closely as sisters. You must have some feelings about me you want to let out: frustration, envy, resentment perhaps? I am willing to submit to whatever you would like to do with me."

Pleasant asks, "You would really do that for me?"

Gloria says, "Oh, I know we are family so it's wrong for us to be doing anything like this, but it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before, and we did used to wrestle as kids, lightly. So, what's the harm? Besides, I don't intend on mentioning this to anyone, so it'll be our secret. What do you say?"

Pleasant says, "I had no idea you were so perverted. I suddenly feel much closer to you already."

Gloria asks, "Is that a yes?"

Pleasant says, "I didn't expect seeing you again would lead to anything like this, but, yes."

Gloria smirks, and says, "Very good. Now, what do you want me to do?"

Pleasant picks up a flogger from a trolley, and approaches her sister, pressing the draping, leather strands against her abdomen, and she commands, "First thing's first, you must show me the proper respect, and call me, 'Mistress.'"

Gloria confidently says, "I can do that," and Pleasant rolls her arm from the elbow to slap the strands of the flogger against Gloria's chest.

Pleasant begins to circle around her sister, and asks, "What did I just say?"

Her chest tingling a little from the flogging, Gloria says, "I must show you the proper respect, Mistress."

Pleasant says, "Good. You did listen. Continue to do so, and I will be pleased. If you don't listen, I will have to be harder on you. Either way, I will have satisfaction. I will not be denied. Do I make myself clear?"

Gloria answers, "Yes."

Pleasant flogs her sister all the way down her back, and Gloria winces, answering again, "Yes, Mistress."

Pleasant asks, "Did you do that on purpose? Are you mocking me?"

Gloria replies, "No, Mistress."

Pleasant asks, "Just because you are older than me, do you believe that affords you any rights, power, or privileges over me?"

Gloria responds, "No, Mistress."

Pleasant says, "Good, because I don't need any pity from you, and I don't need any favours. You will only give me genuine responses, and, if I feel like you are not giving me genuine responses, I will hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you. Don't test me though. We are doing this in the interest of being closer to each other, after all. It would be a shame if we left here further apart. Would it not?"

Gloria says with sincerity, "Yes, Mistress."

Pleasant stands in front of her sister, staring her straight in the eyes, and says, "Good. Then we can begin." Gloria smirks with excitement, and the Mistress demands, "Strip."

Gloria slips out of her heels, and asks Pleasant, "Would you mind lending a hand, Mistress?," and Pleasant obliges, unzipping the back of her sister's dress so she can wriggle it down over her hips to fall around her feet, and she steps out of her dress.

The Mistress demands, "Pick it up." Gloria squats down, and gathers up her dress in her hands, and stands, cradling the smooth silk. The Mistress then demands, "Give it to me."

Gloria hands over her dress to Pleasant, who drapes the dress over a pommel horse and returns to where Gloria stands, flogging her across the hip, circling around her, flogging her other hip, and coming back around to stand behind her sister, brushing her arse with the flogger. The Mistress tells her, "I gave you commands, and you gave no response," and she flogs the back of her sister's thighs, down by the knees, making Gloria squat, and the Mistress clarifies, "When I ask of something, I expect a response, and the proper respect to go with it. Do I make myself clear?"

Gloria says, "Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress goes to stand at her squatting sister's side, and she leans over to grab her wrist, standing up whilst holding it, saying, "Let's go for a walk." Gloria goes to stand up, and the Mistress quickly notices and sternly says, "Uh, no. You get to walk on all fours like a dog," and she shakes her sister's wrist in her grip, and tells her, "This is your leash. Wherever it goes, you follow."

Gloria says, "Yes, Mistress," and the Mistress begins to slowly walk around the room. They pass a stocks, an X-shaped rack, and around a table in the centre of the room with iron cuff manacles; all of these pieces of equipment made out of heavy, thick planks of wood. Gloria quickly looks uncomfortable as she passes these contraptions as she is pulled along on the cold stone floor.

The Mistress walks around to the trolley she got the flogger from, and she replaces it on the tray. Feeling her sister's pulse from her grip on her wrist, she walks back around the room with her in tow. Gloria begins to crawl faster as they start to pass the X-shaped rack, and the Mistress feels her pulse quicken. She stops, and teases, "My, my. You are getting excited right now."

Gloria continues crawling, and says, "I thought you wanted to take me for a walk, Mistress."

The Mistress tugs on her sister's wrist, forcing her to halt and come back to her side, and she says, "I think you want me to play with you on this," indicating the rack.

Gloria tells Pleasant, "No, I don't think I can go up there."

The Mistress bends down, and picks up her elder sister under her shoulders, and lifts her up against the rack, shuffling up beneath her so she can sit on her whilst she reaches for the iron cuffs and snaps them around Gloria's wrists. She steps back, and Gloria begins to dangle, with her wrists taking the strain of her body weight.

Gloria's breath quickens, and she exclaims, "You are deceptively strong, mm."

The Mistress goes to one of the trolleys and wheels it back to the rack; the wheels squeak along the way. From the tray on top, the Mistress takes a cane, and she stands in front of her sister, who is struggling to hold up her own weight, and, the Mistress stands at the side of the rack to whack the cane across Gloria's hips.

Stinging from the strike, Gloria wriggles her hips as her wrists feel even more uncomfortable, and she begs, "Please, please, please, please, please..."

The Mistress says, "You haven't been showing me the respect I ask for."

Gloria moans, "I'm sorry, Mistress. My arms can't hold my weight, Mistress. It hurts, Mistress. Please, please, please, please, please..."

The Mistress asks, "I can make this easier on you. Would you like that?"

Gloria hastily begs, "Yes, Mistress. Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress, please, please, please, please..."

Mercifully, the Mistress lays down the cane on the trolley, and she grabs one of her sister's ankles, holding it against a lower arm of the X-shape to fasten an iron manacle around it. The Mistress does the same for the other leg, and she goes to the back to give slightly more slack to the chains feeding through holes at the ends of the X-shape where the manacles hang from. Gloria now is supported at her feet, and her body hangs forward slightly with her arms suspended more comfortably instead of being stretched.

Gloria takes some deep breaths, and says, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..."

The Mistress says, "Wow. I've never heard you be so grateful to me for anything. I have to say, it feels nice. Does it not feel nice?"

Gloria says, "Yes, Mistress. It feels nice, Mistress."

The Mistress asks, "I can make you feel even nicer, if you would like?"

Gloria says, "Yes, Mistress," calming down.

The Mistress takes from the trolley a wand vibrator, and she turns it on. She stands squarely in front of her helpless sister, and she touches the vibrator to the inner thigh of one of her legs, just for a second, and pulls away. Gloria pants, her chest pumping up and down in sharp bursts, and the Mistress presses the wand against the same spot for a second more, pulling it away.

The Mistress says, "There's a lot of tension between us begging to be released. Would you like me to release it?"

Gloria begs, "Yes, Mistress. Yes, please, please, please, please..."

The Mistress holds the wand to Gloria's inner thigh again, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4," pulling the wand away again, and Gloria breaths sympathetically in time with her sister's count. The Mistress places the wand to the leg again, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," pulling the wand away again. She places the wand against the inner thigh again, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," and pulls the wand away, with her sister moaning.

The Mistress holds the wand against her sister's clitoris, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," then pulling the wand away, to deeper moans from Gloria. She then holds the wand to one of her sister's nipples, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," then pulling the wand away. The mistress holds the wand to the other nipple, rubbing it in circles as she counts, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," and pulls away the wand, and almost immediately holding it against her sister's clitoris, rubbing it in circles as she counts, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," pulling the wand away again.

Gloria wriggles around in the chained cuffs, panting hard and moaning loud, and the Mistress touches the wand to her sister's clitoris once again, and rubs along the labia, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," changing to one of her breasts, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," changing to the other breast, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," changing to rub the labia from the clitoris, counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24..."

Gloria's moans become even more intense, and she tugs at her bonds as her body tenses up, and the Mistress immediately removes the wand noticing this, replacing it on the tray as Gloria is left helpless with an orgasm teetering on the edge of release. The Mistress asks, "Did I say you could have an orgasm?"

Gloria breathily says, "No."

The Mistress asks again, "Did I say you could have an orgasm?"

Breathless, Gloria says, "No, no, no, no, no..."

The Mistress says, "You are not showing me the proper respect again."

Gloria watches as her sister opens the manacles, and she drapes herself over her sister's shoulder as she takes her to the table in the centre of the room and sets her down there.

The Mistress commands, "Up on all fours," and Gloria looks at her tiredly, and the Mistress barks, "Now!"

Gloria does as her sister says, and gets on her hands and knees on the table. The Mistress guides her, and holds her wrists in place together as she cuffs them in iron manacles, forcing Gloria's arms up to her elbows to be flush to the table, her head facing down.

The Mistress commands, "Up." She sees hesitation from her sister, unsure of what she is asking, so the Mistress elaborates, "Up. I want that arse of yours in the air."

Gloria brings her legs up to her chest; her knees almost touch her elbows in this position. The Mistress says, "Good. When I say, 'Up,' I want to see this. Understood?"

Gloria says, "Yes."

The Mistress picks up a cane, and snaps it against her own leg, making Gloria wince, and she asks, "Yes, what?"

Gloria says, "Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress rubs the cane across her sister's arse, up and down it, almost tickling her as she wriggles against the length. With a snap, the Mistress strikes, eliciting a moan from her sister, and she strikes again harder, and again harder, striking more, and more, and more.

With each strike, Gloria's legs jolt, and they shift, parting, and lowering the angle of her arse. The Mistress commands, "Up," and Gloria shifts back to their agreed position, ready for the Mistress to resume.

During Gloria's caning, she slips down again, and the Mistress commands, "Up." The Mistress strikes her more, her arse tingling, stinging from where her sister strikes, and she slips, sooner than before.

The Mistress commands, "Up," and she resumes her caning once again, and asks, "What do you say?"

Gloria moans, "Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress continues to strike, and Gloria slips again, and she commands, "Up."

Gloria does as she is told, and responds, "Yes, Mistress."

Gloria slips again almost immediately, so, the Mistress again commands, "Up." She shuffles herself back into position, trying to hold her arse up even higher, and the Mistress strikes across the lower arse cheeks, catching her pussy too, to a surprised groan from Gloria.