Together Ssn 02 Ch. 12 - Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress doesn't relent, and she keeps striking that same spot, harder and harder, and suddenly her sister's vagina squirts some liquid out onto the table, creating a puddle.

Replacing the cane on the trolley, the Mistress asks, "What is that? Pee?," and she swipes her finger up her sister's labia, and tastes it, saying, "No, it's not."

Gloria says, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I couldn't contain myself."

The Mistress says, "You really are perverted. What are you?"

Gloria says, "I'm a pervert who wants to be dominated by her baby sister."

The Mistress says, "Oh?," and she goes to the head of the table, and squats down, asking, "How long have you wanted this? How long have you dreamed about what it would be like? You letting your curiosity build, watching my streams on the internet, finger hovering over the phone, desperate to call, or, getting someone to drive you to the house, wanting to knock on the door and cross the threshold into my domain? Is it how you imagined?"

Gloria says, "No, Mistress."

The Mistress asks, "No?"

Gloria clarifies for her sister, "I would like more."

The Mistress asks, "You already came for me, so, what more could you want, hmm?"

Gloria says, "I don't want this to be a one-time thing. It would please me greatly to be invited into your world. I want to spend more time with my sister doing what makes you happy."

Pleasant says, "Hmm, well, I would very much appreciate that, but, we don't have to do things like this. Just doing what normal sisters do together would make me happy."

Gloria asks, "You do this with Gabby?"

Pleasant replies, "You know we do."

Gloria asks, "Does she like it? Is she happy?"

Pleasant smiles and tells her sister, "I have never seen her happier," and she releases her sister's restraints, allowing her to sit up, and shuffle to the edge of the table.

Gloria says, "I'm glad to hear it. She was rather excited to join you. I knew it would be unorthodox, and a big ask, but I want Gabby to follow her heart."

Pleasant says, "I keep her safe and well, but, you could always visit us. Bring Ray. My house isn't just for sex. There are many rooms, of which my stream room is one."

Gloria says, "I will have to take you up on that offer. Now, help me back into my dress, and let's head back upstairs."

Pleasant asks, "Are you alright? Can you stand?"

Gloria tells her sister, "Oh, I'm fine. Just a little sore. It's all in good fun," and Pleasant helps to get her dressed, and they go back upstairs.

The party in the inner courtyard has died down in the sisters' absence, with many of the guests leaving. Things have moved to the great hall, with a large oblong table at it's heart, where the Cummings', the White's, the White-Cumming's, the Reid's, and young Miss Bright are all seated, sipping on champagne and sharing stories.

Pleasant and Gloria rejoin their families as Domhnall is telling all about his parents, "...certain that we owe everything we have here to my parents, Archibald and Elise, who started with nothing, and through building a community of commerce from local markets, they grew a business empire that spanned nations. It is thanks to them that we have this castle; a little piece of history that still stands centuries after it was built. It's a testament to what they founded, especially with Gracie and I continuing to foster connections the world over.

"We have learned much in the world of business, but we have much to learn about being people. With the Reid's joining our families, we can only become better than we are. Who knows, if it wasn't for our daughter wanting to marry yours, it may have been years before we saw her again, if at all. We were perfectly content with allowing Pleasant her own space to be her own person. You know by now we were never particularly close. Still, we are happy that Pleasant wants us to be closer, and we strive to do so.

"So, lets raise our glasses; a toast, to Pleasant and Frankie."

Domhnall leads as everyone raises their champagne flutes to toast the engagement of Pleasant and Frankie, and Pleasant smiles at her father, seeing a genuine excitement bubbling in him she hasn't seen since she was very young. She remembers a glimpse of good times she shared with him, playing together here at home, and she wanders when that feeling changed. For many years, when Pleasant has looked at her father, she has seen a businessman like any other, and, now, she toys with the thought of considering him her dad once again.

Frankie gets up from her seat, and she goes to embrace Pleasant, sharing a kiss with her, asking, "How did things go with your sister?"

Pleasant says, "They went well enough. We even had a little fun."

Frankie enquires, "Fun? That sounds promising."

Pleasant tells her, "Our horizons are about to expand. I am anxious about how things may go moving forward, with everyone, but, it feels like I may actually get what I want."

Frankie asks, "Forgive me, but we've never talked about this. What is it that you want from them?"

Pleasant tells her, "I want to be treated as they do with each other: with compassion, respect, and dignity. For many years, I was excluded from their activities, because I'm not old enough, or, it's not appropriate, or, because I wouldn't understand. They were always focused on business, at all times of day, leaving me in the care of the house staff moreso than tending to my needs themselves. They may as well have never had me.

"I never intended to come back, but, you changed that, by showing me how people should be together. You had more keeping you together than I ever imagined or dreamed of whilst growing up. It sounds so silly since my childhood was spent in a place most children dream of, with all the money I could ever need for whatever I wanted; it all seemed so hollow.

"I thought, 'if I could live on my own, purely from what I make, then that would be the greatest insult to them,' but, instead, I came here with you all, wanting to show our love. Just to show them that we are happy, and we are doing just fine as we are.

"After all I have felt over the years, none of it matters. I just want to do everything I can to make this work, and, if it still doesn't, I will go back to living on my own terms with you by my side, but, if it does work, then... I don't know how I will feel. It will mean everything with you by my side, though."

Frankie says, "Wow. You never talk about them, but they seem nice enough. Maybe, that's because of the wealth; I don't know. I don't think they're the bad people you see, and they seem to genuinely want to care about and love you. They just do it in their own way."

Pleasant tells her fiancee, "I see that now. I used to think we have everything. It's since I met you I realised I was wrong. I love you."

Frankie tells her fiancee, "I love you too," and they kiss.

Irvine can be heard asking Craig, "What skills do you have?"

Craig frankly replies, "Not much to speak of, um... I was playing footie in college while doing business studies. I work at a local grocery store..."

Irvine interrupts Craig, and asks, "Business studies? That's great!"

Craig modestly says, "Well, it's nothing compared to what you guys do."

Irvine tells him, "Nonsense. I tell you; Domhnall, Ray, and myself, all made our start in business together with nothing, and not even as much as those studies you have. We had to prove ourselves from nothing, building a business up to incorporate under the Cummings' umbrella. Archibald and Elise wanted us to prove ourselves worthy to take control of what they had, which is fair enough. They're still critical, but, their hearts are in the right place. Keep us frosty.

"Craig, how would you like a business of your own? Perhaps, even go in with young Miss Bright here, if you are both so inclined. Those business skills are what all of us use, except honed with years of experience and making mistakes that you just don't get in college. I'm talking real world. Piece of the action. With a power couple such as yourselves, if you make something, we'll match it; if you don't, we will recoup and there are no hard feelings.

"I reckon the two of you could be just what we need for a small business looking to grow and develop. If we open the doors for you, all you would need to do is negotiate for what you need for the business, at a reasonable cost, and do the leg work to turn a profit. Real simple. What do you say?"

Craig says, "Well, uh..."

Tiffany chimes in to ask, "When do we start?"

Irvine points at Tiffany with a smirk, and excitedly says, "That right there, that's the kind of pep we need; a little bit of spunk to grease the wheels and get things rolling.

I like her," and Irvine looks at Craig again, and tells him, "Look, I'll be honest, you seem a little skittish; unsure of yourself. In business, you will fail a hundred percent of the time. However, you do have everything you need..." and Irvine points his fingers at his head, saying, "...in here, and in there," pointing his fingers at Tiffany.

Craig looks a little deflated, and says, "Thanks?"

Irvine says, "I ain't gonna fill your head with dreams, boy. That's a sure path to self-destruction. What you need is to do; go out there, and do."

Craig smiles, and says, "I get it. Thanks."

Ray tells him, "We made our fair share of mistakes. We didn't turn a profit for a couple of years," and he turns to Domhnall to say, "I was pretty sure your folks were going to disown you."

Domhnall tells them, "Yeah, they probably would, but we managed to turn it around."

Irvine says to Craig and Tiffany, "The two of you have every advantage we didn't: a college education, minds of those who have been there and made it, and a shit-ton of cash to fall back on. We don't fail from this, however, consider this work experience; you rely on your smarts, use our contacts, and you make it work. Impress us, and more lucrative opportunities come your way."

George leans over to get Craig's attention, and he says, "Go for it, son."

Craig looks at Tiffany, and she nods, and he asks Irvine, "Only if me and Tiffany do it together; package deal."

Irvine says, "Deal," and gets a handshake from Craig and Tiffany to make things official.

The assembled families revel in each other's company, even the usually quiet and measured assuredness of Pleasant is loosened by the pouring of wines from the wine cellar, as they share in a feast in the great hall. Everyone gets loud, and rowdy, and frisky with their partners.

Carmichael organises the house staff to retire everyone to bedrooms where they can be more intimate with each other in private: Domhnall and Gracie have their main suite, and they invite George and Lucy to share their bed with them; Gloria and Ray take the next room, and Irvine and Sheena take another; Craig and Tiffany are shepherded into another suite, whilst Gabby, Bonnie, Pleasant and Frankie all opt to share a single room.

Bonnie seems very open about sleeping in the same room as Pleasant, and she explains, "Pleasant and I did share a dorm in boarding school, and we were very hands on with each other. That was our sexual education, and awakening. I've been looking for a decent woman to hook up with ever since. She doesn't even have to be decent," she says slyly with a wink to raucous laughter from Gabby, Pleasant, and Frankie.

Frankie asks, "Have you ever done camming?"

Bonnie answers, "No, although, now you mention it, that would be perfect."

Frankie nudges her fiancee's side, and Pleasant asks Bonnie, "You can make an appearance at ours if you like, and we can launch your own channel?"

Shocked, Bonnie asks, "You would do that for me?"

Pleasant tells her, "It would be my pleasure. I know you have what it takes to make it on there."

Bonnie excitedly says, "Yes, I would love to join you. I guess if Gabby can do it, then it should be easy, right?"

They all laugh, and Pleasant says, "I think Gabby is the sluttiest out of all of us. She is a completely different person on stream."

Gabby, feeling slightly insulted by Bonnie's remark, and listening to what her auntie just said about her, says, "Well, I have a lot of energy I need to let out; a few orgasms too, hehe-hmm..."

Bonnie teases Gabby, telling her, "You are such a slut. I'm used to you acting all proper and lady-like. This is completely the opposite."

Gabby responds, "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the bedroom," and she throws herself on top of Bonnie, and they both laugh as they kiss, and strip each other.

Pleasant takes this chance to say to Frankie, "I don't know what I would have done without you today. You are my rock. You are my anchor. You give me strength. You give me support," and she leans in closer, about to kiss, and she says, "and, you make me so fucking horny," and they deeply kiss.

Gabby has Bonnie completely stripped naked, and she's pressing her mouth hard against her crotch, working Bonnie's clitoris with her tongue. The eager teen holds Bonnie's thighs in her hands and holds her close as she feasts drunkenly on her cousin's womanhood. She is so excited to do this, it's like she has wanted to do this for a very long time, and she almost laughs with heavy breaths.

Bonnie bucks up her hips and buries her back and shoulders into the bed, moaning deeply as her head spins from being drunk on the wine, and light-headed from her cousin giving her so much pleasure. A heady mix of alcohol of hormones churn deep inside as she surrenders herself to the intensity building up inside of her, and she soon begs, "Mmm, yes, you're going to make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me... Make me... mmm... cum... yeah... yeah... ahh..."

The cousins press harder against each other, and Bonnie groans, breathing heavily, blushing hard on her face as her body tenses up, pressing herself even harder into the bed beneath her, and she cums hard for her cousin, pleasantly surprised as she feels all floaty as she settles down.

Gabby asks, "Still prefer me being all proper and lady-like, hmm?"

Bonnie breathily moans, "oooh, that felt amazing! Dare I say that's the best I have ever had? Gabriella White-Cummings... Who knew you would turn out to be so good in bed?"

Gabby laughs, almost feeling insulted again, but looks past that, and promises her cousin, "There is plenty more where that came from."

Bonnie beckons to Gabby, and asks her, "Come down here? I want to show you my appreciation."

Gabby lays down next to her cousin, and Bonnie rolls on top of her to give her a deep kiss, more playful than before, and she toys with the young teen's pussy with her fingertips, tickling and teasing in equal measure to the teen's delight.

Meanwhile, Pleasant and Frankie are naked on the other side of the bed, enjoying their own embrace, as Pleasant fucks her fiancee with her fingers vigorously. The engaged couple gaze intensely into each other's eyes, and Frankie undulates her body with increasing frequency.

Frankie stares with furrowed brows at her fiancee, and Pleasant intuits her feelings, ramping up the speed her fingers push into her pussy. Pleasant feels the walls of her fiancee's vagina begin to clench tighter and tighter, and she presses much more firmly, and it cums gushing in bursts, soaking the bed sheet and the mattress under her. Frankie holds her fiancee tightly, still staring intently into her eyes, and, without a word, they passionately kiss once more.

Back on the other side of the bed, Bonnie suckles on her cousin's tiny tits whilst she furiously thrusts her fingers deep inside Gabby's pussy, eliciting angelic squeals and groans from the petite teen. Bonnie's tongue laps at the nipples like a cat licking milk from a bowl; the tip of her tongue trickles saliva to coat the breasts with each lick.

Gabby's fingers interlace around the back of Bonnie's head, and she hugs her face in between her tits, as Bonnie continues to lick in between them. Her heart flutters and beats wildly, with Bonnie feeling every beat in her head as she is held to her cousin's chest.

Bonnie's fingers fill Gabby's pussy faster and faster, and the tiny teen's breath catches as she cums for her cousin, as her tight pussy almost crushes Bonnie's fingers with a vice-like grip. Bonnie winces, and pulls her fingers out, shaking her hand, and she laughs manically, saying, "Oh, you are so much fun," and they roll around kissing some more.

Elsewhere in the castle, Craig and Tiffany share a much more intimate time than they recently have been, swept up in the romance of their setting. Tiffany offers herself to her boyfriend, choosing to ride on top of him whilst he lays on the bed enjoying her, and she smiles and even giggles giddily whilst she does it. Her playfulness is restored to her after her time processing her trauma, which has faded away to the back of her mind like waking from a bad dream, now ready to show her love for her boyfriend once again.

In the master bedroom, things feel much more awkward as the two pairs of parents lay together on the bed, losing their inhibitions from too much wine, but very much aware of each other's presence as they play with their partners.

Domhnall and Gracie blush when they notice the size of George's manhood, with Gracie averting her eyes as her mouth waters, and Domhnall's eyes widen and fixate on the monstrous member as it is taken by Lucy. Domhnall follows George's lead and mounts his wife too.

Lucy reaches across the bed and takes Gracie's hand in hers, to a shocked look from her, not expecting the gesture, and Lucy looks her in the eyes with a comforting look. Gracie grips Lucy's hand tight, and they enjoy their husband's in each other's company as the awkwardness gives way to satisfaction.

The night is short and hot, and when day breaks, it comes with so much promise...