Together Ssn 03 Ch. 05 - Of Times Gone By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fumbling at their clothes, with the wine making them groggy, Pleasant and Frankie undress awkwardly as the bedroom tilts and sways, laughing at each other's attempts to remove each item as they stumble and slip.

With the young couple fully unclothed, they crawl around each other on the bed playfully like a pair of cats encircling each other before a scrap, and they grab at each other's arses, and they rub each other's backs, eventually sitting upright within each other's arms, coming together for a kiss. Losing their balance, the two of them tumble down onto the bed, laughing even entwined in their kiss.

Unsuspectingly, the young couple find at the foot of their bed, towering over them, Elise, dressed in a slick, black latex catsuit from neck to toe, and a pair of black, elbow-length latex gloves. The immediacy of the realisation of Elise's presence gives the young couple a start, taking a moment to realise who it is as the room continues to swirl around them.

Seemingly sober, and wasting no time with her intentions, Elise climbs on to the bed, caressing the couple with the slick smoothness of her latex garments. The young couple both become accustomed to her presence, but also feel their surprise hanging heavily over them with wide eyes and slack jaws. Sensing the unease between them, Elise boldly states, "I'm old, not a husk. I still have my needs and wants, and I can still assert my dominance where it is of most benefit. If you will have me?"

Pleasant's pulse increases, pumping blood and adrenaline faster and stronger, feeling it thumping through her body, and she lays onto her back, showing her vulnerability to her grandmother, and she says, "We will have you, Grandmother."

Elise sees Frankie settle in next to her fiancee, laying on the backs next to each other, with the grandmother sitting between their legs, caressing their thighs, effortlessly gliding over their skin with the latex. Elise's efforts soon move further up the legs to tease at the crotches, wet with the anticipation of their own play, soaked and squidgy as the gloved fingers sink with ease inside.

Two fingers deep in each of the young women, Elise rocks her fingers up and down, rolling them in and out, and pressing against their g-spots at the height of each motion. Whilst she does this, she leans down, and she licks and sucks at young Frankie's clitoris whilst her pussy gets finger-fucked, eliciting heavy groans from the inebriated youth.

Affording her granddaughter the same care and attention she has just performed for Frankie, Elise applies that to Pleasant, working on her clitoris with her tongue as her fingers continue to work in their pussies. Elise watches the undulation of her granddaughter's tight abdomen, reminding her of how she used to look long ago.

Working the girls closer to orgasm, Elise slows down her fingering to an achingly slow speed as she stops tending to Pleasant's clit to sit upright, and she pulls out her fingers to caress their thighs and their hips as she says, "You two should finish each other."

Pleasant sits up and buries her fingers in Frankie's pussy as her fiancee cranes her neck up to suckle at her breasts as they firmly sit between them. Increasing intensity, Pleasant applies all the vigour of her youth to the pumping of the fingers inside her fiancee's vagina, feeling her breath get heavier and harder on her chest, and hearing her muffled moans as she is brought to orgasm.

Rocking her hips into the bed beneath her, Frankie feels the orgasm from her fiancee flush through her figure, and she maintains her feasting on her fiancee's breasts as she thrusts her own fingers into Pleasant's pussy, returning the favour.

Pleasant feels floaty from Frankie's fingering of her, and elated from Elise easing her hands everywhere over her body, over her hips, around her back, brushing her buttocks. Having the two women she loves most in her life in bed at the same time, both showing their love for her in this way comes as euphoric to her, as the euphoria manifests into a powerful orgasm, clenching tightly around her fiancee's fingers as her juice's are ejected onto Elise's sheets, drenching them.

Tired from the heaviness of the wine and the efforts of their play, the young couple embrace, and settle their heads onto the pillows, and snuggle onto the sheets. Elise covers the couple with a blanket, and looks upon them with a smile, leaving them to rest as she retires to her room to be with her husband.

12