Together Ssn 03 Ch. 04 - Duty of Care

Story Info
Lawyer is checked on by Therapist after hours.
2k words
4.48
3.9k
5
0

Part 17 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

One unassuming evening, Valentina Cortes, 30, sits in her apartment alone, going over old messages from her friend, Luke Bailey, 27, on her phone, hoping to hear from him, or even see him.

To her shock, Valentina hears a rapping on the door, and she goes to open it, nervous as to whom it may be, pulling it open to reveal someone completely unexpected; her therapist, Melissa Fisher, 40, stands with an awkward mixture of apprehension and confidence. Valentina asks, "Melissa, what are you doing here?"

Melissa takes a deep breath, and replies, "I wanted to check in on you, Tina. See how you are doing?"

Tina confusedly asks, "Do you normally make house calls to check in on your clients?"

Melissa looks Tina in the eyes with an almost hungry look, and tells her in response, "Hmm, no, it's not something I would normally do, but, I wanted to come here anyway, as a... friend?"

Tina's head is filled with all sorts of ideas of what has brought Melissa here, but she allows her inside, curious to learn more about her motivations. She notes that Melissa is not in her usual office attire, but instead something altogether more casual: a nice blouse, pleated skirt, pantyhose, and a pair of flat-healed shoes. She also notes that Melissa is without her handbag, or any files, and she probes her as they sit together on the sofa, "You haven't come from the clinic?"

Melissa tells Tina, "No, this is no formal visit. I felt like after our sessions that I wanted to get to know you more. I have toyed with the idea for quite a while, wondering if it's appropriate, or if you would even want me around, but I had to come and see."

Tina exhales sharply with surprise, and she asks to confirm, "You wanted to get to know me more?"

Melissa answers in her smooth, sensual way, "It's okay to want to get to know someone more; to be with someone closer," and she dances her fingertips playfully on Tina's chest, continuing to softly say, "To be with someone deeper," and she straddles Tina on the sofa, and leans down for a deep and passionate kiss.

In utter shock, Tina sits beneath Melissa completely still, with a dazed look across her face, eyes open, and not reciprocating the kiss in any manner. Melissa pecks at her cheeks, and her forehead tenderly, and even at the tip of her cute nose, and she returns to peck at Tina's lips, and eventually they surrender to the seduction, closing her eyes as Tina kisses Melissa back.

Tina massages Melissa's back, as Melissa holds Tina's waist, wrinkling the fabric of Tina's shirt, grubby and grimy from days of wear. Melissa comments, "You have not been looking after yourself."

Blushing, Tina averts her eyes, embarrassed about her current living state, thinking Melissa must think she is such a slob, with dirty dishes and cookware piled along the kitchen counter, and laundry in a heap besides the washing machine, Tina is hyperaware of the poor condition of her apartment, and begins to hyperventilate with worry.

Melissa holds Tina's face firm in her hands, looks directly in her eyes, and calmly says in her silky voice, "Don't worry. I will look after you. Just breathe," and she breathes deeply, prompting Tina to follow her breathing; in, and out, in, and out, in, and out, in, and out.

Tina looks tearful, but regains her composure as she asks, "Look after me? Why would you do this?"

Melissa smiles, and whispers into Tina's ear, "Because I want to. Let me in to your life, so I can be there for when you need. Let me take a load off your shoulders, and let me share in your burdens. Let me be yours, to look forward to coming home to, and let us unwind together, and relax."

Soothed by these words, Tina smiles, and says, "God, that sounds so nice," and kisses Melissa again, really feeling it now as a tingling takes hold on the back of her head, and Melissa massages it with her hand, amplifying the feeling of comfort in her mind.

In a moment of indecision, Tina shakes her head, to break the kiss, and Melissa sits back as Tina states, "You know everything about me, and I know nothing about you."

Melissa sighs, and soothingly says, "Then, let me show you everything," and she pulls her blouse over her head, dropping it on the floor. She then unclasps her bra, slips the straps down her arms and tosses it onto the arm of the sofa, baring her boobs to Tina, offering them to her as she enticingly invites her, "This can be all yours, if you let it."

Awakening a deep-seated desire within her own bosom, Tina pulls off her grubby t-shirt and slaps it down beside her on the sofa, and she unclasps and slides off her bra, tossing it on top of her shirt, and she gropes Melissa's boobs, feeling their soft smoothness akin to her voice, grazing a nipple with the underside of her thumb as her fingers curl around the underside of Melissa's boobs.

Melissa responds to the lawyer's play in kind, grasping her breasts in a similar manner, feeling the firmness of them as they sit tightly on the chest, nipples tense and erect from her arousal, with the feeling heightened by Melissa's touch. Melissa slides her arms under Tina's shoulders and pulls her in for a tight hug, nestling her face sensuously against her chest, and she says as she holds her, "From the moment you walked into my office, I have had a duty of care to you; to think about your health, your safety, your wellbeing. What you went through to bring you to me, no one should have to go through that. The hurt in you must be enormous. Let me share in it, so you don't have to bare it alone. As you have opened your heart to me, let me open mine to you."

Feeling the warmth of Melissa's chest firm against her face, Tina stops hiding behind her pride, and she begins to cry in the bosom of her therapist, who simply holds her and strokes the back of her head with no judgment, soothing her with shushes.

Melissa calmly claims, "Hiding away your feelings does not make you strong; it does quite the opposite, crumbling away at your support until eventually you have nothing left but your hurt and your ruin."

Tina's crying subsides, and she sits back on the sofa, wiping her eyes and her face with the palms of her hands. She looks up at the woman sat on her lap, whom she had shown such vulnerability to, and she sees her eyes shine with the light from the shade-less bulb hanging in the kitchen behind them.

Melissa caringly enquires, "How do you feel now?"

Tina laughs a little, snorting a bubble of snot from her nostril, and she says, "Oh, sorry... I must look disgusting. Sitting alone in a grungy apartment stewing in my filth. Look at me. What do you see in me?"

Melissa smiles softly, and tells Tina, "I see someone lost... in crisis... and, in need of help.

"In your work, you defend people who are losing everything in their lives, and you give them someone they can turn to; who can give them their lives back. That is what you are: a saviour. You are a hero, but you do not see your own worth, or, have become blind to it.

"As I see you now, you are not disgusting to me. You are at your most low, your most vulnerable... I am professionally equipped to help you with this, but that is not why I am here. What you need and what I want are not so different. We are both lonely, and we view the lives of others every day; the kinds of lives we want for ourselves but never can touch. I came here not because you need me, but because I need you. I want to pierce that veil between us... I want to cross that line that keeps things professional... I want to be personal in ways I seldom can be.

"Can we be more than what we are at work? I have spent so long waiting for the right time to meet someone. In a heartbeat that night, it could have been me in that bar: seduced, drugged, bound... and without salvation, I could have...

"When I heard your story, I recognised your life as my own. Many times, I wanted to reach out, but, it is forbidden by law, so I refrained. Still, in my heart, I felt something kindred between us, and I had to reach out. I had to know if...

"You say you must look disgusting. Well, come to my place and you will see we are not so different. No matter how we choose to appear to the outside world, at home, we are just trying our hardest to keep it all together, and probably making a mess of it.

"What do you say? Do you want to cross that line with me?"

Tina looks up at Melissa with wonder, feeling a familiarity with her she has never known with anyone for as long as she can remember, and she pulls Melissa down for a deep kiss. She then sits back, and says, "I never knew this is what I needed right now. I want you, on the bed, now."

The pair get up off the sofa, and go to the bedroom, collapsing together on top of the sheets with a giddy excitement mounting as Tina shuffles off her pyjama bottoms to unveil her unadorned pussy. Tina bunches up Melissa's skirt and tugs on her pantyhose, pulling them off and throwing them aside, then doing the same with her panties.

With Melissa's pussy bare, Tina grips the pleats of her skirt in her fists as she dives her head down to her crotch, and she licks lovingly at her labia and clit like licking an ice cream, with sure but tender strokes. Soon though, her confidence builds, and she focuses more on Melissa's clit, licking much harder whilst sucking, treating it more like a lollipop, really scraping her tongue against it and smothering it with saliva as her mouth waters.

Melissa grips her skirt too, pulling on her pleats hard as her shoulders curl forward and her chin plants firmly against her chest, with her face scrunching up and blushing hard as she struggles to breathe, and suddenly she relaxes again and props herself up on her elbows as her pussy gushes her juices down Tina's chin and spilling onto her bed.

Tina mounts the bed, and walks on her knees up to Melissa's head, and sits above her, lowering her crotch down to Melissa's mouth to lick and suck at every fibre of her pussy. Feeling even more turned on by this, Melissa rubs her fingers along her sensitive and dripping lips, and she inserts them inside herself, rubbing her g-spot to glorious bliss.

Melissa feels Tina pressing her whole body's force down on her face, but she keeps herself steady against it, indulging in the sweet flesh at her mouth, as Tina moans, "Yes... yes... yes, yes, God, yes, yes, yes, ah, ah-oh, God, yes... ahh," and Tina grabs Melissa's head and holds it even more tightly against her crotch as she rocks and convulses with a deep orgasm, washing out of her pussy, into Melissa's open lips, but also spilling around her chin and down her neck onto the bed. Tina lets go of Melissa's head and crawls away from her, slumping down onto the bed near the pillows and rolling onto her back.

Pulling her fingers from her pussy with a lick and a suck to taste her juices, Melissa rolls over and crawls up the bed to lay beside Tina, letting the feelings that are now raw and released breathe as they enjoy this moment together.

Breathless, the couple's fingers entwine and grip around each other as they relax into the sheets, staring up at the ceiling, and they lay like this until they fall asleep.