Together Ssn 03 Ch. 12 - Give It All Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie looks curiously to her husband as Pleasant replies with a laugh, "Oh, yes, I remember," and she tells Frankie, "Rajesh would take me to the bars, and we would dance the night away."

Rajesh says to Frankie, "Pleasant is a great dancer. The way she moves those hips, oh! All the men wanted her, but she said, 'no,' and made it very clear. She is very strong woman; deceiving for her looks, but it also helps to have a man around who holds a lot of respect with a lot of people, so I look out for her."

Frankie says to Rajesh, "Thank you for looking after her."

Rajesh modestly tells Frankie, "In truth, I didn't have to do all that much. Pleasant is exceedingly capable at looking after herself. I will love to see you both and show you around my city when you come. There is much to do and enjoy! There is more to the desert than sand. There is a thriving and bristling culture, and it is so alive, and we will look after you, Frankie, I'm sure."

Frankie giggles, and tells Rajesh, "Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to it even more now."

Rajesh confidently states, "You should be looking forward to it, because when you go out with Uncle Rajesh, you will always be guaranteed the most wonderful of times!" Pleasant and Frankie both laugh, and Rajesh joins in with the laughter too in good humour.

Champagne is made sure to be distributed to all in attendance, and Craig confidently calls to everyone, "If I can have everyone's attention, it is time for speeches.

"As best man for this wedding, I haven't known Pleasant for all that long. Although, over the past few years, we have grown close to each other. Mainly because we share a love for the bride, being family, but through that connection becoming as friends who respect each other, and care for each other, and love each other.

"Watching my sister grow up, she, like many girls, dreamed of a perfect wedding, with all of the grand decorations: flowers, and doves, in a grand palace, all in white, with a dress whiter still. Never, in that time, of course did she imagine the man that would greet her once she got down the aisle.

"Frankie found her perfect partner in Pleasant, and they truly are perfect couple. They have with each other everything they will ever need, and that is love, for each other, and from those around them; that is the real dream wedding, and that is what we witnessed today. Truly a celebration of love. To Pleasant and Frankie," inviting everyone to join him as he raises his glass, and sips the champagne.

Tiffany is next to give her speech, "As maid of honour, it really is a great honour to be here for my best friend on her big day. Much like Craig, I would sit with her for hours, watching her picking out what she liked the look of from bridal magazines, as well as looking at the hottest styles in fashion catalogues. What we made today is a wedding that brings those things together, much like Craig said, perfectly. Especially to have as wonderful a woman like Pleasant at her side. To the happy couple," raising her glass to lead everyone to take another sip.

George is next to deliver his speech, saying, "As father of the bride, it warms my heart greatly to be able to give her away to such a wonderful woman as Pleasant is. I'm not particularly fond of the term, 'give away,' because it implies something that has been lost, but what has happened today is something we have all gained.

"Frankie has always been the sweetest and most beautiful girl you could ever hope to meet, never shy of being around others, to talk, or to play, or to help out. She really is an extraordinary person, and gives me great pride and pleasure everyday to be a part of her life, and to be reminded that I helped bring her into this world. I have instilled lessons of life into her over the years, but now is the time for her to find meaning for herself, and share that with her husband.

"Speaking of the husband, Pleasant came into our lives like a bombshell, bringing into our home a strength of character and fortitude of will that, quite frankly, blew us away, and shook us all to our core. It was the best thing, because having Pleasant in our lives has given us all so much. I love Pleasant like a daughter of my own, and, now that has been made official by law, and look forward to many years of happiness and joy as we all share in each other's lives.

"And, with that being said," raising his glass, inviting all to do the same, George concludes, "A toast: To Pleasant and Frankie," taking a sip of his champagne along with everyone else.

Finally, Domhnall stands before everyone, and draws in the attention of the guests, saying, "Thank you, George, for that insightful speech, and to Tiffany and Craig for their speeches, and congratulations on their engagement too!

"I was father of the bride at Gloria's wedding, but I never imagined I would be father of the groom, unless Gracie and I have a son; unlikely now. Not that I have anything against it, because I am truly proud to be the father of the groom on this occasion. I echo the sentiment of the other speech-givers that Pleasant is a wonderful woman; one whom I have neglected in her upbringing. Not by choice, and not that I make an excuse now for it.

"Pleasant, I wish I could turn back the clock and try again with you from the start; back to when I used to lift you in my arms, and play with you, and make the effort to continue doing that, instead of being taken aside by my duties. A choice between an hour for a business call, and an hour to be with your daughter should be an easy one, but I made the wrong choices each time.

"Perhaps though they weren't so wrong, because those choices of mine shaped you into the woman who stands before us today, and with another wonderful woman standing by your side. Frankie is everything George has already said you are, and it is a joy to get to know you, and see the love you have for my daughter. It is the kind of love I would have wanted to give over all of those years behind me, but hope to give instead over the years ahead.

"One last toast," holding his glass high, "To Pleasant and Frankie," partaking with everyone with one last sip, emptying the glass of the champagne, followed by a round of applause from everyone in celebration of their coming together.

The day draws on, and Tiffany tires of attention, wanting some time away from everyone to be with her fiance more privately, whispering into his ear, "I have something I would like to discuss on our own."

Craig hears his fiancee, and quietly confers with her, "What is it? Is something wrong? Do you want us to leave?"

Tiffany reassures her fiance, "Nothing is wrong. I just want to talk about something with you, alone."

Craig nods to show his comprehension, and says to his fiancee, "Of course, lead the way."

Walking hand-in-hand through corridor after corridor, Tiffany leads Craig by chance to a library atop one of the towers, with the cylindrical walls lined with bookshelves circling all around, filled with books bound in various colours of leather. A couch, and armchairs sit around the centre of the room, and above the couple, a glass dome provides a flawless view of a flawless sky.

Feeling the greenhouse effect of the glass funnelling heat down to them, Tiffany relaxes into a state of awe and wonder as she gazes up at the clear, blue sky above her. No clouds are to be seen above their heads, but only in her mind, and, even then, she feels her happiness shining like the summer sun within her, blasting away the clouds that loom over her.

Craig asks Tiffany, as he watches her smile at the sky, "What did you want to talk about?"

Tiffany meets her fiance's gaze, and answers, "We have been through so much, I had almost forgotten. We were going to have a baby. I hadn't felt the kind of happiness I felt today when you proposed to me since I was sat in the clinic with the doctor telling me I was pregnant. Those are the happiest I had ever felt.

"With what's been going on with me, I don't ever expect to deserve to be loved the way I am, and, I certainly feel incapable of loving that way in return. I feel like my mom and dad; complete fucking failure. I wouldn't want a child of mine to have to go through what they've put me through.

"But, then, I think about my real family. How I was really brought up when I was growing up, and how I am still treated by my family, and, I feel like I have the most wonderful family in the world. No matter how bad things get, I always have a place to come home to; that is what I want for my child."

Craig listens with tears welling in his eyes, and asks, "What are you saying?"

Tiffany smiles brighter, choking back tears of her own, and she tells her fiance, "I want to have a baby with you. We can do this. We can really do this."

Craig asks to confirm, "Now, or do you want to wait 'til our wedding?"

Tiffany giggles, and proposes, "Wait? Why wait? Whatever happens with me, I will know my child will have the best father, and the best aunt, and the best grandparents who will all love them."

Craig hugs Tiffany, kisses her forehead, and says, "You are leaving out the most important person in all of this; you," Tiffany looks into Craig's eyes with tears streaming from hers, still smiling bright as her fiance goes on to say, "You will be there. Our child will have the best father, and the best aunt, and the best grandparents, but the one will love them the most, will be you.

"You were so ready to be a mother before, but look how far you have come, training in a highly competitive and high-paying career, becoming a competent businessperson, and battling your own mind while you achieve so much. You are a leader. You are an inspiration. You are an aspiration. You are top of the ladder. You are tip of the pyramid. You are strong. You are intelligent. You are beautiful. You are not anything close to being your mom and dad. You are the best mother a child could want."

Tiffany kisses Craig with a passion kindled within from the words of her fiance stoking the fire of her belief in herself, realising that she isn't defined by her demons, nor enslaved to her feelings of them, and that she is everything her fiance said she is. She shrugs off the chains of her parents dragging down her opinion of herself, and she holds the future she wants for herself right in front of her face, looking onward with hope.

The couple allow their arousal to take hold, drawing them down onto the couch, and Craig gives Tiffany every ounce of himself he can give, gratefully received by her with absolute consent. Tiffany lays her head back onto the warm woollen texture of the fabric on the couch seat, and her eye is caught by the clear blue sky overhead, as Craig shows affection to her neck and her shoulders, sharing together a sweet caress.

Craig's attention to Tiffany makes her purr with utter satisfaction, with her feeling him all over her body in different ways. His lips and tongue focus on the neck and upper torso, and his hands wander the hips and the legs, tracing along her dress and stockings, all whilst his cock strokes inside the folds of his fiancee's pussy with measured precision.

Tiffany doesn't allow her mind to wander, keeping her attention in this moment with the man she loves most, wanting to allow her bliss to be felt all over her body, and staying with that feeling. Her heart beats with an anticipation of a brewing eruption from down within her core.

Craig takes his thrusts into Tiffany deep, but slow, wanting to make this moment last a lifetime, feeling his balls shrink up in preparation to shoot his semen inside of his fiancee. Knowing this is the end they want, he doesn't hasten himself to meet this end, instead maintaining control during this moment, with enough time to entirely enjoy it.

Tiffany feels her energy tighten in her belly, making her body spasm and shudder beneath the body of her betrothed. Her belly convulses, and her pussy contracts, and she grips Craig tight as she is unable to contain the swelling feeling of her orgasm any longer, feeling it cascade through her entire being.

Craig feels the flesh inside his fiancee's pussy clench tightly around his cock, and it is too much for him to continue to contain his own orgasm, coaxed into unleashing the creamy cum up against Tiffany's cervix. Feeling the both of them settle down as they share the intimacy of their climaxes, Craig spends some time to relax in the company of his beloved.

Meanwhile, out in the courtyard, Archibald and Elise come to commend the happy couple on a captivating ceremony. Elise greets the pair, saying, "Pleasant, Frankie, darlings, congratulations on getting married. It's wonderful to be here to see this."

Pleasant asks her grandmother, "How does it feel coming back to the castle?"

Elise looks upon her granddaughter, and truthfully tells her, "We have our memories of this place from it's restoration, and it has been kept well, preserving our vision, so it has been a trip down memory lane today coming here. That is the best I can say," and she asks Pleasant, "What about you?"

The groom says in response, "I have mixed feelings being here. My memories from when I was a child haunt me here; some good, mostly not so good. I'm trying to be open to what may come for us in the future."

Elise frankly says to the couple, "You have your lives ahead of you to be able to do that. For me, it is too late."

Frankie comments on Elise's words, "It is not too late for you, surely. There will be years to come for you."

Elise graces the couple with a smile, and says to Frankie, "Yes, I like that thinking. Ever hopeful."

Archibald says to the couple, "You really remind me of us, but, also, you are nothing alike us, and, I believe that difference between us will bring great things to you."

Frankie giggles, and Pleasant asks her grandparents, "Is there something you are not telling us?"

Elise asks Pleasant in return, "Would you expect us to answer that on your wedding day?"

Archibald puts to Pleasant the notion, "Any answer we could give to your question would sow seeds of worry within you. By asking that, you have your concerns already. Don't worry yourself any more than you need to. We appreciate the sentiment of your concern, but trust that we are well, and here for you when you need us. This is a day for you both," and he extends his hand to the groom.

Pleasant sees in Archibald's eyes a stoicism holding steadfast, and she takes his hand for a firm shake. She smiles, and tells her grandparents, "I love you both."

Elise assuring and affectionately returns Pleasant's sentiment in reply, "We love you both too."

Frankie says to Elise, "I have so much to learn from you."

Elise smiles, and states, "You have learned much from me already. In due course, all will become clear to you."

Domhnall and Gracie approach Pleasant and Frankie, and Domhnall greets his parents, "Mother. Father."

Gracie comments, "Now this is a rare occurrence. Three generations of Cummings' marriages getting together. Hasn't happened since Gloria married Ray," and asks her in-laws, "How are you keeping?"

Elise boldly proclaims, "We are more alive than ever."

Gracie says to her mother-in-law, "That is good to hear," and says openly to her in-laws and daughter, "I know my ambitions have made me blind to what matters in this world, but, I assure all of you, my greatest ambition now is devotion to family. I have made mistakes that have cost me many memories that could have been. Looking back, I only see my pursuits of fortune and wealth. It does not do to nourish the soul. I will make strides to ensure that the rest of my days do not follow suit."

Elise nods approvingly of her daughter-in-law's promise, telling her, "So, it isn't only my acumen for business that left an impression on you, but you see some of my wisdom too."

Gracie graciously says, "I probably wouldn't have come to this if it wasn't for Frankie and her family, and Pleasant for introducing us. This past year has been more fruitful than any previous, even combined," giving Pleasant and Frankie a heartfelt, "Thank you; both of you, for everything," and apologetically says to Elise and Archibald, "I am sorry we haven't been close since your retirement."

Elise wisely states, "What has been done is done. It is in the past where it will always be. It is good you are making amends for your future."

Gracie asks, "Can you forgive me for not spending as much time with you?," looking in turn to both Elise and Pleasant.

Elise replies, "There is nothing to forgive. Come to the cottage anytime, and we can put it all behind us."

Pleasant gives her answer to Gracie, "Let us see how things go between us. I am more understanding now, and know why you have been so distant. It is my hope to close the gap between us."

Archibald watches the women making amends with each other, and comments, "It is so good to see the girls getting along after all of this time."

Domhnall concurs, "Truly. Gracie and I have a lot to do to make this work, but the first step toward that end is to be there, and we have every intention."

Elise invites her son, "You are welcome any time."

Pleasant smiles fondly as she looks upon her father, and Frankie says to him, "You already are doing so much: with my parents, with Tiffany, with Pleasant. Please, continue to do more. We want you around," confirming with her husband, "Don't we?"

In agreement with the sentiments of her wife, Pleasant simply says, "Yes."

Domhnall and Gracie smile, feeling the warm embrace of their family, as Gloria and Ray approach the group, with Ray remarking, "Now this is a rare sight. The Cummings family all getting along? How wonderful!"

Gloria greets her sister, "Pleasant, I am so happy for you," and says to Frankie, "You are so wonderful together."

Frankie giggles, and gratefully says, "Thank you, Gloria. It is so nice to see everyone together, and getting along as you said, Ray. Isn't it nice to be in each other's company? I do hope that this isn't a novelty that will wear off."

Pleasant addresses her assembled family, "I agree with Frankie. Now that we have all made nice with each other for this day, please, don't stop now. We want you all to be there for us; to be trusted to be relied on. All of this doesn't stop when today ends. Promise?"

Archibald and Elise, Domhnall and Gracie, and Ray and Gloria all pledge their promises to Pleasant to continue to make efforts to be more included in each other's lives. As she reasons, all they have done so far doesn't end with today. Just as Pleasant and Frankie have vowed to be there for each other until the end of their lives, so too does this to the rest of the family apply.

With all at the castle they wanted to be said and done, Pleasant announces to her family, "Now, my wife and I have business to attend to."

Domhnall curiously enquires with a confused smile, "Business? On your wedding day?"

Pleasant coyly suggests, "Wedding night," elaborating on their plans, "Frankie and I have a rather unique stream to get home to. We want to share our wedding night with the world."

Domhnall embarrassedly tells his daughter, "Oh! Well, then don't let us keep you. I hope all goes well."

Pleasant extends her hand to Domhnall, which he shakes, and she smiles as she says, "Thank you, father."

The newly wed couple take their leave of the castle, driving home to Pleasant's house, now the Reid-Cummings household. Pleasant lifts Frankie up into her arms to cross the threshold into their home, and she takes her wife upstairs to the stream room, lowering her onto the bed with a kiss, much to Frankie's delight.

Pleasant lights up the room and turns on the monitor's and the computer, bringing the room back to life in preparation for the night ahead. She logs in to the Pleasant Cummings account on WT, and asks her wife, "Are you ready?"