Together Ssn 03 Ch. 12 - Give It All Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie sits on the end of the bed expectantly, and excitedly answers, "Yes," with a giggle.

With everything prepared, Pleasant clicks, 'begin broadcast,' and they go live. Pleasant introduces the stream, "Welcome, everyone, to the House of Desires, where for tonight, and tonight only, Frankie and I have a very special stream for you. Today we got married, and we thought it would be appropriately special to share our wedding night with all of you lovely people. Please be generous with your tips for our honeymoon fund."

Chat comes through with comments such as: "Hi mistress."

"Is that a wedding dress???"

"Lookin dapper in your suit bb"

"Wanna fuck you so bad"

"Ass bb"

"Show ass"

"Squirt for 1000tk"

"Frankie is so beautiful. Be nice to watch mistress fuck her"

"Why do i have to be in chastity when this happens??"

"Nice dress bb"

"Congratulations on your wedding!!"

"Wow your married nice xx"

"Gonna be good to have you play for us on your big day"

Pleasant steps up the edge of the bed and rests a knee on the duvet, placing a hand on Frankie's hip and leaning over her as they lower onto the soft sheets, indulging in a kiss with a passion accumulated after a whole day of arousal. Pleasant finds a hidden zipper at Frankie's side below her armpit, and slowly pulls it down to the hip, and with a sweep of her hand, she slowly peels the bodice away from the boobs to sit loosely around her midriff.

Hungry to delve down, Pleasant diverts her attention from Frankie's face, down her neck to her chest, feasting on Frankie's nipples with strong sucks and long licks, grasping with clawing fingers at the boobs whilst she teases her tongue around the outer edge of the areolas before returning to ravish the nipples with frantic force.

Eager to take her attention even lower, Pleasant picks up Frankie, and sets her further onto the bed, then taking a leg in her grip, lifting the ankle to her mouth to suck and lick, guiding her tongue on a trailing adventure up to the knee, settling around the thigh to titillate a tantalising tease as she nears the crotch, and bunching up the hem of Frankie's dress up to the waist as she goes.

Pleasant presses Frankie's legs to part widely, and she leans to plant a sweet peck of her moistened lips on the other ankle, bringing her attention down, further up toward the knee, settling herself lower to the bed as she tenderly traces her lips and the tip of her tongue over the thigh with an achingly slow pace, before finally coming face to face with Frankie's crotch.

Nothing more than the lace of Frankie's white knickers keeps her husband from what's beneath, and Pleasant playfully tugs on the lace, inching the knickers over Frankie's thighs, and stroking her legs to push together so the knickers can ascend them to be plucked over the toes, with the legs then pushed to sit widely once again.

Pleasant blows her breath to brush Frankie's clitoris as would a gentle breeze, alternating blowing and licking to moisten the area before gracing the wettened flesh with fresh wisps of breath. The clitoris soon glistens from Pleasant's play and Frankie's arousal combined, and Pleasant sucks her lips around the clitoris and licks the length of the labia with the length of her tongue.

Frankie feels floaty upon the soft duvet under her as Pleasant feasts on her pussy with competence and completeness, undulating from the radiating waves of euphoria emanating from her crotch, elicited by the pleasurable efforts of Pleasant's experienced play.

Whilst Pleasant tends to the clitoris, she introduces to the inside of Frankie's pussy the touch of her fingers, digging up to the G-spot to mine for deeper sensations of satisfaction in these deeper recesses. Also, Pleasant's other hand scratches softly with the smooth tips of her fingers around the skin of Frankie's thighs, altogether creating an aura of euphoric heat soothing every nerve of Frankie's figure.

During this time, at the castle, Domhnall slips away from the gathering in the courtyard to descend to the dungeon. Once there, he sits himself on the edge of the wooden table at the centre of the dungeon, and swipes to unlock his smartphone, bringing up the web browser and looking for his daughter's stream.

Upon entering Pleasant's room, Domhnall is immediately treated to the sights and sounds of Frankie being brought to orgasm by the combined assault of his daughter's mouth and hands, leaving her gasping for breath, appreciative of the attention from Pleasant, and drawing out a twitch of arousal from the trousers of the father as he watches.

Pleasant is seen to be removing her trousers and boxers to slip into a harness for a strap-on dildo, hooking a dozen-inch dildo into place. She brings the dildo to the awaiting wife laying with parted legs upon the duvet, and slaps the silicone to coat it with the wetness from their previous play. Slickened with a sure stroking, Pleasant's dildo plunges smoothly into Frankie's pussy, sinking in inch by inch as deep as it will go.

Domhnall is hot with arousal, and shame knowing it is his daughter he watches do this, but the father can't contain himself, unzipping the fly on his trousers, and freeing his throbbing manhood, feeling it grow fast with each pulsing of his beating heart to a strong erection in his hand, whilst the other hand cradles his smartphone screen showing his daughter's sex with her wife on their wedding night.

In sympathy with his daughter's actions, Domhnall matches what he sees on the screen with the motion of his hand, hypnotised by the hot display his daughter shows to him. He knows this is wrong, but she knows he has watched before, almost permitting him to be more bold with his enjoyment of her.

Domhnall feels himself hitting his stride with the stroking of his hand as it mesmerically matches the stride of his daughter's dildo, absent in mind as he is absorbed into the scene showing on his smartphone, then suddenly...

The heavy wooden door to the dungeon swings open, causing Domhnall shock and horror as he affixes his gaze to the door, and recoils, trying to shield his manhood with his smartphone as he sees his daughter enter the dungeon, breathlessly asking, "Gloria?"

Indeed, Gloria enters the dungeon, closing the door behind her, noticing her father's excitement, enquiring, "Father? What are you doing?," hearing the sounds of Pleasant and Frankie having sex from the smartphone speakers, approaching her father with a realisation, saying, "Ah! That is what you are doing. It is so funny that I also came down here to be alone with her, and I find you already here."

Domhnall, frightened with embarrassment from his daughter's intrusion, tries to desperately find his words to tell his daughter, "Gloria, I, uh... I... was... ah, was, um... agh... I... uh..."

Gloria stands beside her father, and props herself up onto the table to sit beside him, steadying the hand holding his smartphone, lifting it so she can she the screen, commenting as she watches it, "Oh! Looks like we have got to a good part," and she glances down to see Domhnall's manhood being stroked as it throbs in his hand from the adrenaline rushing through him, and her eyes widen as she exclaims, "Oh my! You really are enjoying yourself."

Domhnall sternly stares at his daughter sitting at his side, and warns her, "Gloria, this is not proper."

Gloria looks around behind her at the table they are sitting on, giving it a firm pat and a rub as she confesses, "Pleasant gave me an orgasm on this table after a thorough caning," to a look of disapprovement from Domhnall. Gloria tells her father, "It seems we share a common interest in Pleasant. I have been wet for quite a while thinking about how she could dominate me," glancing a look at the screen, saying, "Something like that."

Domhnall and Gloria watch the stream for a moment, watching as Frankie sits on the side of the bed, with Pleasant standing, plunging her strap-on with swaying thrusts as she holds her wife's hips.

Gloria whimpers with want, longing to be taken like Frankie is by her sister, and she asks of her father, "Take me like her."

Domhnall defiantly declines, "No, Gloria. Why would you ask that?"

Gloria says, "You haven't stopped playing with yourself this whole time. Even with your eldest daughter catching you in the act, you can't help but give in to those urges telling you to, 'Go on. Do it.' You haven't stopped watching her either."

Domhnall's heart races faster, skipping beats from him hearing the suggestions of his daughter, and the seriousness in her voice, and the sounds from the smartphone's speakers. He agonises with his reason whilst his hand still grips hard on his manhood, maintaining the maddening hardness needing to be stroked. He then glances a look at Gloria, who now shamelessly rubs circles on her clit with her fingers.

Gloria notices her father staring at what she is doing, and she lifts her dress to show more clearly what is happening between her legs, catching his eye, and she tells him, "It's okay. I want you to do it, father. I can't wait any longer, please."

In a moment of madness, Domhnall asks, "How do you want to do this?"

Gloria gets the stream up on her own smartphone, and whilst she does that, she suggests, "Do me like that. Stand in front of me like how Pleasant is doing, and do me how she does."

Domhnall stands afore his daughter, touching the tip of his manhood to the wet labia of her vagina, and they each hold their smartphones over the other's shoulder, watching Pleasant's stream together as Domhnall enters inside his eldest daughter with a tentative thrust, feeling nervous but unable to cease as he surrenders to the sympathetic sway of his hips mimicking his youngest daughter's.

Losing himself to the demands of his body in the moment, Domhnall picks up pace and thrusts with fevered force into Gloria's vagina. Hearing the combined moaning of his daughter and his daughter-in-law is a delightful duet echoing in his ears as they throb from the heavy pounding of his heart. His hips drive a heavy pounding into his daughter, feeling the contractions of her vagina gripping him with a tight tremor.

Gloria intently watches the stream on her smartphone, imagining her sister in her father's place, wanting her to be the one to make her feel as good as she is feeling in this moment. She surrenders herself to the stuffing of her sensitive vagina, as a shuddering there clamps around her father's manhood. So too do her thighs shake as she clutches her legs around his body, giving herself over to the heights of her ecstasy.

Desperately urging each other to the fulfilment of their desires, Domhnall and Gloria each come to the nearest edges of their orgasms. Enraptured by the sights and sounds of Pleasant bringing Frankie to an orgasm of her own, the father and daughter in the dungeon feel the time is upon them to finish what was begun...

Suddenly, the heavy wooden door to the dungeon swings open once again, and Domhnall and Gloria are both frozen with fear, petrified, with the sounds of Pleasant and Frankie washing over their ears as their hearts thump ever-so-hard on their ear drums; an ominous beat, as revealed to be in the doorway, stands Carmichael, the Head of Household Operations. Domhnall pulls his manhood from his daughter as he retreats with trepidation, spilling his semen as it spurts from him all over the floor before him.

Carmichael looks upon the scared looks of Domhnall and Gloria, surprised at what he has discovered in the depths of the dungeon beneath the castle, noticing the spillage on the floor at the foot of his employer, and noting what is being watched on the smartphones clutched with white-knuckled fingers, saying, "Well, well. This is curious. In the early hours of the morning, I catch the muffled whispers of young Mistress Pleasant calling to her father during her... moment of need. And, now, at the end of the same day, I catch her father and sister finding pleasure in each other as they spy on the young Mistress' stream. Hm, the shame this would bring."

Domhnall quickly warns Carmichael, "You saw nothing."

Carmichael states, "Quite. I could hold this to extort a ransom, or, reveal what I witnessed to those above. Either way, I would lose a favourable position in a household that pays handsomely, and I don't see myself retiring anytime soon."

Domhnall probes, "What are you suggesting?"

Carmichael elaborates, "It would be as foolish for me to lose all I have for a chance at a quick fortune when my continued employment would ultimately be more fruitful for me in the long-term. I'm not about to give it all away, especially to go against those with such power and resources at their disposal. I am no fool.

"That being said, I do have resources of my own that wield some weight in a legal capacity, should the need arise," signalling the space around him with his hands, looking to the perimeter of the dungeon walls and ceiling, explaining, "I have been keeping a record of the goings-on in this dungeon since it was repurposed for this use, with hidden cameras. The intent was to provide protection against anyone looking to claim against you for things that may have occurred in here, to provide accurate evidence as to what exactly happened in those circumstances.

"Everything has been kept on drives, archiving every detail of everything that has been done, and everything that has been uttered, be it words or else to the contrary. Nothing has been reviewed as of yet, just being saved in their unedited form, in the interest of transparency. It would be a shame if someone were to happen upon the archives and happen to watch this. What would they think upon seeing such a thing unfold?"

Domhnall feels his shame turning to anger, asking, "Carmichael, what are you suggesting?"

Carmichael considers his position for a moment, and coolly replies, "Hm, I seem to have forgotten my duster. Can't be coming to clean down here without it. How silly of me to have that slip my mind. I will have to walk all the way back to the cleaner's cupboard," and he scrunches a cloth duster into his fingers, lifting his hand to show Domhnall and Gloria it being stuffed under his fingers before lowering it again, adding, "I hope I don't see Mister Domhnall on my way. It would be embarrassing of me to explain my blunder to him whilst he entertains his guests."

With that being said, Carmichael about turns and promptly leaves the dungeon, and Domhnall and Gloria hurry to fix their attire, and they quickly leave, quietly ascending the stairs from the dungeon, and rejoining the wedding guests separately, both acting natural and unassuming as they return to the courtyard.

Meanwhile, in the stream room of the Reid-Cummings house, Frankie flips over onto all fours and crawls more centrally onto the bed. Pleasant follows behind her on her knees, and she reinserts her strap-on dildo into Frankie's pussy. Before long, Frankie is made to quiver and buckle as she quickly cums again on Pleasant's foot-long dildo.

Pleasant doesn't stop, as more and more tip donations pile in, spurring her to continue her fiendish fucking of Frankie's pussy with the foot-long silicone flesh. She feels the quaking of Frankie's body as she grips her waist, with her fingers sunk into the skin around her belly, holding her crotch in place to be impaled. Frankie's pussy leaks creamy juice onto the bed beneath her, as her pussy feels ever-so sloppy and squishy, requiring less and less effort from Pleasant to penetrate.

Eventually, Pleasant has mercy on her wife, thinking she has had enough fucking for one evening. She herself, however, is wildly desperate to be fucked by Frankie. So, she relinquishes the dildo and the harness to her, and lays down, ready to be taken. Frankie relishes the opportunity to take control, but with her legs like jelly after being taken so many times, she collapses on top of her husband. Pleasant rolls her wife onto her back, and rides her dildo cowgirl, taking her time to really feel it, and savour every stroke into her aching pussy.

Having waited all day to have this time with her wife, Pleasant casts her mind back to the early hours of the morning, restless before the sunrise, and the thoughts that coalesced there. She rides with a concern for her thoughts surrounding her father at that time; especially on the eve of her wedding. Still, she settles her mind, telling herself it means nothing, and rallies herself to ride the huge silicone dildo between her legs to a long-awaited orgasm.

Done for tonight, Pleasant leans down to her wife for a kiss, and sits up again, announcing to the viewers, "That will conclude the stream for tonight. You can look forward to Pristine White's stream tomorrow afternoon from her room here. We hope to see all you lovely people there. Thank you everyone for watching."

Frankie catches her breath, and also says to the viewers, "Thank you everyone for a great stream. This will be one to remember, for sure."

Pleasant gets up off the bed, and she goes to the computer, hovering the mouse cursor over the button labelled, 'Stop broadcasting," and says to the viewers, "Thank you again everyone, and good night," clicking to end the stream. She then turns off the monitor, and faces the bed, and her wife, asking her, "Ready for bed?"

Frankie exhaustedly breathes, "Yeah... I could sleep right here..."

Pleasant pouts, and proposes, "I was hoping to sleep with you in our bed, as husband and wife, for the first time?"

Frankie giggles, and frankly says, "I don't know about, 'husband and wife,' but I'm ready to sleep through well into tomorrow."

Pleasant smiles, and says, "I already had you as, 'husband and wife,' plenty tonight. I just thought you might be more comfortable on drier sheets, and cuddle up to each other?"

Frankie tiredly replies, "You will have to carry me."

Pleasant tells her, "Happy to," and picks her wife up from the bed, comfortably cradled in her arms, carrying her into their bedroom and the dark of the late-setting sun. Laying Frankie atop the bed, Pleasant pulls up a blanket from the top of the bed, and climbs onto the duvet to lay next to her wife, pulling the blanket over them. Cuddling up together, Pleasant whispers to Frankie, "Good night," and watches for a moment as her wife drifts fully into sleep, before succumbing to slumber herself.