Together Ssn 04 Ch. 05 - New Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George turns to place a hand on the door handle, saying, "We shouldn't do this."

Just as George is about to open the door, Pleasant's hand comes from behind, and grips his wrist. She turns George to face her, making sure the door is closed, and her voice shakes as she begs, "Please? Listen to me? You are so good to me. I see you as the father I never had; always having time for me. I know you have a thing for your daughters, but, what you don't know about me is... and, I can't believe I'm actually going to say this... but, I have a thing for father. What do you think?"

George has a streak of wonder cross his face as he thinks about the meaning of Pleasant's words, and he remarks, "I can see why you would. He is a beautiful, and powerful man. I think you have good taste in men."

Pleasant laughs, almost spitting a little, and she says, "Doing this, I am thrilled to be doing it with you. You are strong, and witty, and are quite the looker with your bulky physique, and, above all, you are kind and caring, and will do anything for your family. While you can look at me as a daughter, I, can look at you as a father. Make the nerves melt away. Show me you care. Take me, gentle."

Pleasant and George are dressed similarly, in a button-down shirt and trousers, and, Pleasant begins to unbutton her own shirt, prompting George to follow suit. Pleasant slips the shirt off of her shoulders, showing George she wears no bra beneath it, and, they allow their shirts to fall to the floor. The pair, unbuckle their belts, and pop the buttons on their trousers, threading the zipper down, and shimmying out of them as they inch down their legs and onto the floor. They both are left with boxers and socks on, and they slide them down their legs and feet onto their piles of clothes.

Backing up to the bed, Pleasant finds it, and sits down, shuffling along into the centre on her back, maintaining eye contact with George all the while. She spreads her legs invitingly, resting the palms of her hands beside her on the bed. She watches George approach the bed, and her heart catches in her chest, and she gulps hard, and her lips part with a slight shudder.

George senses Pleasant's nervousness as he leans over her, and he reaches to stroke her hair with the backs of his fingers, and hovers his lips just above hers, feeling a rapid rippling of her breath against them and his nostrils. George cranes down, and plants a firm kiss on her neck, feeling the quick pulsing of her heart through her soft skin.

Pleasant is then treated to George hunching over her to suck on her breasts, enjoying the softness of the skin around the nipples before nursing on the nipples themselves, making Pleasant's anxieties melt away as she feels George's tongue scraping hard across them, coupled with the pressure of his sucking.

George rubs his fingers along Pleasant's pussy, and feels the flesh softening up. With his manhood throbbingly hard for her, he rubs the head up and down the lips, soaking up some of her juices to lubricate himself, and eventually allows it to slide into the opening, not forcing it, just allowing Pleasant's pussy to open up and accept him without resistance in the fullness of time.

Pleasant feels George's heat from his manhood inside of her, and how her pussy lips tightly wrap around the entirety of it, and she does feel good. Not entirely dissimilar to her largest dildo, but feeling the veins, and the pulsations from the throbbing, and the heat radiating into her, those feelings are new to her, and shock her. Does she really enjoy this?

George smoothly slides himself inside the length of Pleasant's pussy with measured strokes, plunging from near the opening, all the way up to the cervix, barely gracing it before pulling back for the next stroke. He enjoys Pleasant at a considered pace, taking the time to really savour how every inch of her pussy feels, and allowing her to enjoy every inch of his member.

Pleasant whimpers and gasps, feeling her body wanting to undulate, rocking in sympathy with George's motions, and feels him speed up in ever-so-slight increments, stirring something inside of her. Her whimpering becomes moans, and she grips the bed clothes in her hands, clenching her eyes closed, feeling George pump faster and faster.

George feels Pleasant's pussy become increasingly tight, resisting him with great force. He pulls out to unleash a torrent of her juices to rain forth, before plunging straight back in for more. He soon feels even more resistance, and pulls out to be soaked once again by a harder stream, not giving her any rest as he pushes back into her.

Pleasant begins to calm down a little, and George eases his pace down slower. Taking a few deep breaths, Pleasant tells George to, "Keep going."

George increases his speed and force, feeling how Pleasant's pussy finds it's grip around his member amidst the contractions of her pussy following such intense flushing orgasms. George feels himself getting close to cumming, and he staggers his thrusts, trying to hold off as long as he can, teasing himself on the edge, building up, building up, building up, building up, and...

Pleasant feels the sperm spilling inside of her, soaking into her, feeling the warmth and the wetness; a strange sensation to her. George asks her, "Are you okay?"

Nodding, slightly out of breath, Pleasant says, "Yeah," and takes a moment to catch her breath, and collect her thoughts, before saying, "You fuck me like how Frankie fucks me."

George pulls out of Pleasant, and begins dressing himself, but Pleasant doesn't move. He concernedly asks, "Are you sure you are okay?"

Pleasant replies, "I just need a moment to take it all in. You can go back to the others and leave me."

George finishes getting dressed, and just as he is about to leave, he hears Pleasant call to him, "Thank you." He smiles and leaves, pulling the door closed behind him to give her some privacy, and she whispers, "Father," as she stares up above in a daydream.

Going to the gathering in the living room, George sits with Lucy, and calls to his daughter, "Frankie," catching her attention to suggest to her, "You should go and check on Pleasant."

Frankie worriedly enquires, "Something wrong?"

George just says, "I really don't know. She kept saying she was okay, but, something seems off." Frankie hurries upstairs, and George adds, "I hope she really is okay."

Lucy asks, "What do you mean by something being off?"

George explains, "She was very nervous, saying it was her first time with a man like that, and, I kept saying we shouldn't do it, but, she was adamant that we should. It's just, that... afterwards, she seemed more withdrawn. I tried my best to be as understanding and supportive as I could, and, didn't force myself on her in any way."

Lucy rubs George's knee, and consolingly says, "Hey, don't you worry about a thing. You did good, and, I know you wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt her. You did a wonderful thing."

George kisses his wife, and says, "Thank you. I hope everything is alright now Frankie is with her."

The door to the master bedroom slowly creaks open, and Frankie's head slowly peeks around the door, asking Pleasant, "Are you okay?," seeing her naked and still on the bed, rushing over to her, worriedly asking, "Pleasant?"

Frankie takes Pleasant's hand in hers as she turns her eyes to look up at her wife, and she says, "Frankie, I'm fine, really."

Eager to show concern, Frankie enquires, "How was it? Do you feel alright? It didn't hurt, did it? Did Dad make you feel uncomfortable? I have never seen you like this. You look so tired. What has brought this on? Are you ill? Is there something you are not telling..."

"Frankie!," Pleasant snaps, immediately looking remorseful as the room falls eerily silent, quick to say, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap. Please don't think worse of me? I am fine, really, and, your dad was a perfect gentleman. He didn't hurt me. He was really sweet, and considerate, and I love him even more for that. I just... need time to process this. I mean, I'm pregnant. Or, at least, I hope I'm pregnant. I love you, Frankie, and, I really want this to work."

Upon hearing Pleasant's words, Frankie begins to cry, and lays down to cuddle up on top of her husband, telling her, "I love you, too. I'm sorry for worrying. It's just I've never seen you like this."

Pleasant takes a deep breath in, feeling Frankie's weight resting on her as she strokes her back softly, and says, "It all feels so new to me. Let us take in the moment."

Downstairs, mother, father, and baby, all sleep in embrace on the sofa, surrounded by many cushions and pillows, whilst Lucy and George cuddle up on the other sofa, taking the time to take in the moment, now as grandparents, seeing their family has grown, and the new joy brought into their lives.

12