Together Ssn 05 Ch. 07 - Education

Story Info
Teen learns a valuable lesson.
3k words
4.67
4.2k
7

Part 44 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual acts are consensual. Enjoy!***

Mia Milosevic, 18, has been spending a lot of her time recently indoors, living with her best friend, Daisy May, 24, at her apartment, having just gotten over an infection making her feverish with bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. She's physically feeling fine, but mentally she is reclusive, retreating into her refuge, neglecting her studies and not being sociable.

Knocking on the door of the bedroom where Mia is holed up, Cassie Palmer, 24, softly calls through the door asking, "Can I come in?"

Mia, lying in a foetal position on the bed looking away from the door, replies, "Um... sure..."

The door softly creaks open, and Cassie carefully enters, not wanting to spook the young teen. He softly presses the door closed, and stands at the foot of the bed, greeting the teen, "Hi, Mia. I heard you are due to go into college today to talk about what happened with you. I can take you in, if you want? I can drive you."

Mia turns to look over her shoulder at Cassie, seeing him dressed fashionably in tight t-shirt with a silk scarf wrapped around his neck, and tight leggings fitting his figure flatteringly, and a smile bursts across her face, saying, "Sure. Why not?," turning over to her other side, propping her head up on her palm as she digs her elbow into the mattress.

Cassie sweetly asks, "May I join you?," pointing to the bed, and leaning down to her.

Mia replies, "You may. I'll allow it."

Cassie gingerly mounts the bed, crawling gently up to sit next to Mia, resting on the pillows with his head against the headboard. He tells the young teen, "Mia, I think of you as like a little sister. I've been thinking a lot about you recently, and, I'd like us to get to know each other better, if you wouldn't mind?"

The interest is unusual to Mia, but she softly smiles as she gazes up into Cassie's eyes, giving her answer, "I don't mind."

Cassie says "Great," asking, "So, what are you studying at college?"

Mia quickly and bluntly responds, "Economics; I don't want to talk about that."

Cassie apologetically says, "Sorry, honey... Okay, okay... Is there anything you want to ask me? What would you like to talk about?"

Mia curiously enquires, "You think of me as a sister? I don't know what that means being an only child."

Cassie opens up, "I have a brother who is 14, and annoying as fuck. He is homophobic, insensitive about race and culture, and just a complete arsehole. He is like that because he thinks he's funny, but he's just a bully."

Mia asks, "You hate him?"

Cassie explains, "I love him. He means what he says and does, but he doesn't know pain, or hardship, or what it's like to be different. He's family, as much as I don't like him, but I don't hate him. He makes my life hell, and he really hurts me, but that won't stop me being me."

Mia asks, "Do you see your family much?"

Cassie replies, "I live alone in what can only be described as a cupboard in the town centre; one bedroom, very bare, very basic. For my sanity, I needed to be free."

Mia follows up with another question she's had for a while, "So, I've seen you... with Daisy... but you do Drag... so, are you straight, or bi, or what?"

Cassie informs the teen, "It's complicated. I... love Daisy... She's so good, and, with me finding Cassieopeia through crossdressing, I feel good being her, but she isn't the whole me. I am a man first and foremost, and that comes with certain feelings, but, I'm open to guys too. I really like Daisy though," asking the teen in return, "Have you ever done it? And, who with?"

Mia suddenly feels nervous, and slightly angered, but candidly and calmly responds, "I... have done it twice... with the same guy. I... liked doing it, but not what came with it, which was torture... abuse... being forced against my will... doing... really filthy things that I couldn't even believe... but my fear was stronger than my disgust... wanting to please so it might be over sooner so I could be let go... If it was nicer, I might have willingly given myself, at least, when I felt how good it can feel, but it was always treated as this vile thing, only to be done to punish, and not enjoyed... I just wanted what everyone else gets, and talks about so much... you know?"

Cassie caringly coos, "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. That sounds so terrible. I can see why you've kept yourself in here all this time," asking her, "What would be your dream scenario?"

A wicked smile sweeps the young teen's face as her eyes stare distantly as she answers, "Mmm, I would like a tall, strong man, with lots of muscles, to take me as he pleases. I would do anything; even be locked away in a dungeon only to be used when he needs me, fed once a day, shitting in a bucket."

Cassie affirms, "Honey, you don't have to settle for that. You can have anything. You can do anything. Think better of yourself, please? For me?"

Mia softly giggles, playing with Cassie's scarf, giving her reply, "Okay... Um, it's nice to have someone who cares," looking up into Cassie's eyes, feeling herself pull on his scarf, bringing him closer until...

Cassie clasps his hand around the teen's, holding her firmly, an inch away from her face, defiantly telling her to, "Stop, please?"

Mia's smile fades, and her gaze drops, saying, "I get it. I'm ugly... No one wants me..."

Cassie's hand moves from Mia's hand to hold her cheek, assuring her, "You are not ugly. You are beautiful."

The young teen sounds upset as her breath catches, almost sobbing as she says, "But, it's true... No one loves me... Who would love this?"

Cassie supposes, "You've been through a lot, but I don't feel comfortable being this close to you; especially with Daisy in the next room."

Mia looks into Cassie's eyes, blushing and tearful as she sobs, "I'm so-sorry... I-I was being selfish... I-I just w-wanna be loved... I-I need it," pressing her lips to Cassie's awkwardly.

Cassie doesn't reciprocate, pulling himself away enough to say, "This isn't love... You're horny... It doesn't mean anything..."

Mia has a hot smile blaze across her face upon hearing Cassie's words, reasoning, "So, if it doesn't mean anything, why resist?," pulling on Cassie's scarf, bringing his lips to tease against hers, feeling the stuttering of his breath let loose from his lips. She catches herself, releasing the scarf, curling up as she says, "Fuck, I'm so sorry. I... I'm just so desperate, like... I'm so pathetic."

Cassie holds the teen's head beneath her ears, pulling her attention to look at him directly as he tells her, "You're not pathetic. We all feel like this at some point. It's just natural... I want to be close to you, Mia, but, I don't want to be this close... Can we just be friends?"

Mia feels so hot and red, unable to shy away in Cassie's clasp, eyes watering as she breathes, "Yeah... I'm a mess. Sorry..."

Cassie soothes the teen, stroking her hair as he says, "You've had a rough time of it, with all of this, but it's so good with the right person, just you wait."

Mia feels so tingly with how Cassie is petting her, stifling a contented moan as she hints, "I need to be alone now."

Curiously, Cassie asks, "I'm getting you in the mood?"

Closing her eyes, Mia turns her head firmer to Cassie's hand, nodding her head to confirm his assessment of her arousal. Her hands wander all over her body, gliding over the polyester of her t-shirt, stroking friction on the skin beneath, charging her up.

Cassie pulls his hand away, saying as he gets up from the bed, "I'll give you some alone time. I'll take you when you're ready."

Mia wryly echoes, "You'll take me?"

Cassie plainly states, "You know what I mean," opening the door to leave, glancing a knowing look back at the teen as he pulls the door behind him, teasing, "Have fun!"

Mia lays there, hot with her hormones, but frozen with regret at the forefront of her mind at how she just acted with Cassie, feeling the guilt burn in her heart hotter than her arousal, uttering, "Fuck," getting up from the bed, deciding to, "Let's get this over and done with, Mia; you crazy, fucking freak."

Cassie spots Mia lurking in the doorway of the living from his spot on the sofa with Daisy, remarking, "Honey, I did not expect to see you so soon! Is there something you needed, maybe?"

The unimpressed teen boredly shrugs her shoulders, groaning, "Just, um... taking you up on your, uh... offer... You know... to take me in to college?"

Cassie confirms with her, "Now?"

Mia says, "Uh, yeah..."

Cassie says to Daisy, "I will take my leave for now, honey."

Daisy turns to Mia as she wishes them both, "Safe travels," watching her best friends head out.

Parking up next to the entrance to the main college building on the campus car park, Cassie pulls on the handbrake and enquires of the young teen, "How long do you think you'll be?"

Mia honestly replies, "I don't know. Could be ten minutes. Could be an hour."

Cassie also asks, "If I come in looking for you, who do I ask for? Who is it you are seeing?"

Mia answers, "John."

Cassie follows up his question with, "Last name?"

Mia again answers, "John."

Confused, Cassie asks again, "No, I'm asking what his full name is so I know who I'm asking for if I need to."

Mia states, "I know. John John."

Even more confused, Cassie asks to confirm, "John John?"

Mia repeats, "John John."

Getting it now, Cassie makes sure he understands by asking, "Both of his names are John? John John?"

Mia mimics, "John John John."

Cassie politely says, "Stop that."

Mia lets slip, "John," followed by an awkward silence, then laughs as she goes to get out of the car, saying, "I'll see you soon," closing the passenger-side door of the car and giving a small wave as she heads into the building, with Cassie watching her like a hawk until she disappears from view through the glass frontage of the building.

The young teen finds her way to her classroom and knocks on the door, waiting for a short moment until she hears a voice calling, "Come in," giving her permission to enter.

Inside the large classroom, the teen notices a few students are huddled around a collection of tables at the back of the room, as she hurries across to the desk at the head of the room, walking past the electronic blackboard on her way to it where she finds her teacher, John John, 38, waiting as the teen nervously asks, "Um, John?... Is this a good time?"

The tall teacher, smartly dressed in a shirt and tie, gets up to greet Mia, placing his arm around her shoulder as he turns the teen to face the blackboard, replying, "Of course it is. I said you could come in any time you were ready to, and I would make time for you," putting the teen at ease a little, but feeling slightly apprehensive from John's hand squeezing her shoulder as he leans in to confide in her, "I've reviewed your coursework you've been submitting, and, it's mostly good work; very acceptable. There are a couple of questions that everyone has been struggling on in one of the units though, which I've left some notes on for you to look at when you are ready. You are showing a lot of promise, but I think you can do better. You seem to be holding yourself back.

"After hearing from the police about what happened with your father," making the teen's heart rate rapid and her blood boil as she listens on with a reddening face, "I can see why you have been having trouble working from home. I have a duty of care to you, as I do to all of my students, and, it concerns me when I learn of something like that happening to someone under my care. It feels like I'm failing you by not giving you the help and support you need. I'm here for anything you need, Mia."

Feeling overwhelmed, Mia apprehensively asks, "Anything?"

John whispers to affirm into the teen's ear, "Anything," licking her ear lobe, lifting it with his tongue to grab at it with his lips, sucking hard for a brief moment, releasing it as he adds, "Anything you need help with, come to me."

Mia gulps before confirming with her teacher, "You've not told anyone about what happened with Dad, right?"

John assures the young teen, "I haven't spoken a word about it."

Mia is hyperaware of the other students in the room, requesting, "Is there... any chance... we could be alone?"

John smiles, hushedly replying, "I have the power to make it happen," letting go of the teen as he turns to address the class, announcing, "Okay, everyone! I'm sending you on a 15 minute break. I need to speak with Mia in private."

The students collect their things, making their way out of the classroom, as Mia watches her peers leave with peering glances. The door is left ajar as the last student leaves, and John follows behind to push the door closed, with Mia feeling more bold as she asks him, "So, you want me?"

John slowly walks back to Mia, checking her out with each step, authoritatively commanding, "Don't talk."

Mia is shaking so much, she can barely stand, leaning against the nearest table for support, eagerly awaiting her teacher's advance. He presses against her, leaning in for a kiss, and the teen trembles with the touching of her lips to his still and confident kissing. They each unbutton their trousers, pushing them down to fall around their feet, and the teen is taken by surprise as the teacher grabs her hips and lifts her legs up, almost slipping her buttocks off the edge of the table, but she is caught by her teacher pushing up to her, holding her perch on the edge as she leans back, bracing herself with her hands on the table-top.

Mia feels John's bulging penis through his briefs, sliding hard to rub her clitoris through her knickers, looking up her teacher's face to see him looking down at their genitals as he unpacks his penis and pulls the seat of her knickers aside for access. The teen feels the teacher's penis grow as it rubs with such weight along her labia, teasing her clitoris and collecting her wetness, feeling her pussy stretch as the penis is pressed into the opening with a small pop, then plunging the pulsating mass into her, making her gasp.

Mia attempts to voice her appreciation, but can only make moaning noises, laying all the way down onto the cool, varnished wood, aching from the pounding into her pussy making her belly roll around and riding her t-shirt up to under her arms, unveiling her bra.

Jolts of pleasure shock through the shaking teen, taking her teacher's penis and enduring his vigour, about to reach ecstasy, but feels him leaking his semen inside her before pulling out, leaving her contracting flesh teeteringly close to finishing. As the teacher bends down to pull up his trousers, Mia sits up, panting, "Is that... it?"

John pulls up the zip on his fly, barely looking at the teen as he replies, "I had a great time. Thank you, Mia. That will be all for today."

Legs still astride as her feet lower to meet the floor, the teen sits up, full of rushing hormones, gasping, "That will be all? I..."

The teacher interrupts the teen to ask, "Was there something else, Mia?"

Feeling used and frustrated, Mia stands up, pulling up her jeans and fixing her knickers as she collects herself, and snarls as she says, "No... Nothing," heading for the door.

The teen is stopped by the teacher calling after her, "Oh, Mia? If you continue to perform as you did today, I will ensure your work meets distinction."

Shuddering with rage, Mia wants nothing more than to teach John a lesson about respecting her, but, she instead opens the door and leaves without a word, silenced by disbelief and upset pooling up pressure inside her until it releases as tears, sobbing for a moment, then screaming a pained growl. A teacher from a nearby room opens the door to see the cause of the commotion, and the teen stares back with a scowl, prompting the teacher to look away and close the door.

Outside, Cassie watches Mia come into view through the glass frontage of the building from in his car, tracking her journey out onto the campus car park. The teen notices him watching her, slowing her pace down to a shuffle, feeling so raw. As she gets into the car, Cassie concernedly asks, "What happened?"

Mia opens her mouth to reply, but the words won't sound. Her eyes bead into a squint filled with vengeful spirit and fiery fury, answering Cassie's question with everything he needs to know.

Cassie affirms, "You don't need to say anything. You can trust me. This is a safe space; always."

Mia looks at Cassie, her glare softening to a gaze, and she nods, finally finding her voice to say, "I know," watching as Cassie pushes down the handbrake to pull off, and she adds a heartfelt, "Thank you," stifling tears, no longer of bitter rage, but of sweet heart.