Together Ssn 05 Ch. 08 - Presence

Story Info
Drag starlet does what it takes to shine.
2.6k words
4.81
2.3k
1
0

Part 45 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

In the dressing room of the club, X-Town, Cassieopeia, 24, is getting herself ready with the other girls, Enya Doodad, 29, Gladys Roper, 36, and Doris Diva, 40, or so she claims. Cassieopeia is minding her own business, sitting at a dressing table, applying her make-up for this evening, whilst the other girls, half-dressed, are huddled in a corner on the far side of the room, talking hushed, laughing haughty.

Distinguished queen, and proprietor of the club, Owo Uwu, glides gracefully into the dressing room, announcing to the girls, "My queens, tonight is looking good, fit-to-bursting out there. It is my wish that Cassieopeia opens proceeding's tonight, setting the tone for everyone else. Face the music, and prove to me you are a star, able to command the stage and captivate the audience. I want to see something spectacular from you. Don't let me down. Usual running order will follow until my climax. Be ready in 15 minutes, honey," turning to leave the queens, returning to her duties in the club.

Envy illuminates Doris Diva's face, darkly, fixing her glaring stare at Cassieopeia, smiling with a sickeningly sweet way, calling, "Cas, babes, why don't you come and join us before you go on stage?"

Cassieopeia looks and feels ready enough as she checks herself in the mirror, finding the other girl's reflections in it as she responds, "Sure, honey," getting up from her stool to approach the clique. Enya and Gladys get up from their perches, meeting Cassieopeia in the middle of the dressing room on either side, rubbing her arms and shoulders, pressing down on them, unbalancing her weight on her high- heels, buckling her knees down to the floor with a crash.

Doris comes down from her perch, pacing slowly across the dressing room to the young girl, snarling, "We just want to make sure you look your best before you go out tonight. We wouldn't want Owo Uwu to see how trashy you are now, would we?," lifting her dress to unveil her stiff erection as Enya reaches down to slap Cassieopeia's face hard, opening her mouth to groan, and holding it open as she digs her fingers and thumb into her cheeks between her jaws, whilst Gladys wraps Cassieopeia's hair around her hand, yanking hard.

Cassieopeia can only watch as Doris wipes her erection on her face, feeling her make-up smear as she does so, hearing her taunt, "Oh, look at this mess. I can't believe you thought that going out like this in this type of establishment was going to fly, but it just won't do. How gracious of me to come and give you a hand making you look presentable. Can I get a thank you?"

Doris steps back, craning down to look directly into Cassieopeia's eyes as the young girl remains silent. Taking this as defiance, Doris seethes, "How rude? I need to teach you manners," slapping her hand across the temples.

Cassieopeia finds it hard to enunciate with her mouth being forced open, but she calls out anyway, humming her throat in the cadence of gratitude. Doris hears this, and smiles as she says, "Better," rubbing around Cassieopeia's lips with her erection, taunting, "Here's your lipstick, babes."

Doris steps back, politely asking, "Stick out your tongue," watching as the young girl pushes her tongue out of her held-open mouth, hanging it over her bottom lip. Doris then slaps the head of her erection against the tongue, collecting saliva on it before sliding in and out of her mouth.

Cassieopeia takes the cock into her mouth, nice enough, salivating more and more at the flavour of the flesh. It's not entirely unpleasant, and the rushes of hormones come as comfort, easing the bondage of her. Thick spurts of spunk soon follow, emptying into her mouth, and Enya let's go of her jaw as Doris pulls out.

Gladys releases the young girl's hair with a shove, and as Cassieopeia sits back up, Gladys whips out her stubby semi from beneath her skirt, declaring, "I need some sweet relief too, girls," beginning to unleash a stream of urine over the young girl's head, streaming down all over her.

Enya steps around to the young girl's front, stoops down, and spits a thick glob of saliva on her face, followed by a few more sprays as she spits again and again, wishing to cover the visage completely.

Cassieopeia sits there, allowing all of this to happen, despite bubbling with hot resentment and rage inside, but keeping it far below the surface, feeling the warmth of Gladys' piss pouring all over her, drenching her dress, and making her hair hang heavily off her head; that, coupled with the sticky glazing of Enya's saliva on her face is supposed to make her lash out at them. The girls must be waiting for some sort of reaction, but she isn't going to give them the satisfaction.

It all stops, and Doris gloats, "Much better, Cas, babes. You'll make a right impression out there now," to cackling from the other girls. She tells Cassieopeia, "You're expected on stage in five minutes. Break a leg," joining her girls in their cackling as the young girl rushes to leave the dressing room.

Cassieopeia is soaked through, and smelling of hot piss, with not enough time to fix herself, but she rushes to the backstage bathroom, which has a shower in it, and she hurries to turn it on; cold, but she gets under the rushing water, washing away the urine to dampen the smell with the clean rain.

On stage, Owo Uwu stands at the microphone, announcing, "Welcome, everyone, to Cross Town; our LGBT retreat where we welcome everyone to our safe haven in the heart of town. I know many of you are thirsty, but who's thirsty for some live music?" The clubgoers erupt into cheers, and Owo Uwu continues, "Let's get this show started with our newest queen, Cassieopeia!"

Owo Uwu takes a seat at a grand piano on stage, waiting for the arrival of her first star, and the welcoming applause begins to die as the proprietor says into the piano's microphone, "Keep it going for her, louder," reigniting the crowd as she turns to peer into the dark of the wings, seeing a figure soon emerge.

Padding pools of water with every step of her walk, Cassieopeia, in her soaked stature, stands before the microphone, and the crowd's applause dies, as the club falls deathly quiet. The young girl looks to Owo Uwu at the piano, and the proprietor looks back with a poker-face, and the young girl nods to her, whipping her hands up and her head to the other side, splashing water from her across the stage, bringing her hands down to tease her hair, face, and down her body as the proprietor plays the piano.

Cassieopeia sings from her soul, "What do you dream of? What do you hold dear in your ha-ar-art? What do you yearn for, when you wish upon a sta-ah-ar?

"When life drains you. When you feel like what good would it do-oo-oh? When tears strain forth. When you soak up all that sorrow-oh.

"Who do you turn to? Who won't turn to dust as you lea-ea-ean? Who do you trust, too? Who will keep the room from spinni-ing?

"Why does it haunt you? Why do you shiver to it's tou-uh-uch? Why would it harm you? Why do we put up with so mu-uh-uch?

"How would you know? How would you see it in your mi-i-ind? How far would you go? How much to leave it all behi-i-ind?

"Where will we end up? Where do all the roads lead to? Where does it wind up? Where will I know... will I know... where to-oo... find you-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooooooh..."

Applause cascades through the club from the audience, but Cassieopeia hastens to leave the stage without a word. Waiting in the wings, blocking her path are Enya Doodad, Gladys Roper, and Doris Diva, fully dressed and made-up in glitter and lace. Cassieopeia looks ahead, but not at the trio in her way, standing patiently, waiting for them to move.

Owo Uwu follows behind Cassieopeia, and asks, "What is going on?"

Doris Diva remarks, "I know, babes. Classless. Terrible. I wouldn't have even bothered showing."

Cassieopeia calmly explains, "Well, that's because you're a spineless bitch jealous because a fresh face walked through the door, and you thought you could intimidate me into leaving, one way or another, so I wouldn't steal your spotlight, but, guess what? I'm not going to be bullied by you. I took the shit you did to me in that dressing room, and I made it a part of my performance. If I'm going, I'm going to leave an impression on everyone who saw it, and I did..."

Owo Uwu interrupts, "...and it did. Everyone loved it, and I did too. It shocked us all, because no-one could have expected you to come out looking like you spent hours out in the rain, make-up running down you, dripping all over the place, but it worked," and she turns her attention to the trio of queens, "You have some explaining to do with me later tonight, after the show. Gladys, you are on next."

Cassieopeia is ushered away by Owo Uwu, taking her to her office. The proprietor says to her, "Honey, you did a brave thing today? You turned a negative experience in your life around, and made it serve you for the better, and served a slice of humble pie to the other queens for good measure. We all have a bitch in us somewhere, but we should be better to each other. We are fighting tooth and nail, still, for acceptance from those who aren't LGBT, who are against LGBT, so the last thing we need is to tear each other down. We need solidarity. We need sisterhood. I will talk to them all in turn, and as a lesson to you all, you need to get along, if you are staying?"

Cassieopeia sincerely states, "I love you, and everything you do here, and it is an honour and a privilege to share the stage with you. I'm not going anywhere, if you will still have me?"

Owo Uwu assures the young girl with a smile, "I will still have you. Now, I saw your friends out there. Spend the rest of the night with them, relax, and enjoy!"

Cassieopeia returns to the dressing room, sitting at the dressing table by herself as she removes the mess of make-up, and peels away the layers of her Drag. She is startled by a voice timidly calling, "Cas, babes?" She turns to see Doris come closer to her, dropping to her knees as she pleads, "I'm so sorry for what I did. Please, forgive me? And, don't blame the other girls, please? I led them to being mean to you."

The young girl stands up, towering over Doris, and talks down to her, "As long as you are on your knees," unfolding her cock from her knickers, stroking it as the blood rushes.

Doris accedes to the young girl's suggestion, "Very well. Do what you will with me. I deserve it, Cas, babes."

The young girl corrects her, "Cassieopeia."

Doris repeats, "Cassieopeia," showing a little respect to her, and the young queen beckons to the queen on her knees, inviting her to close the distance. Showing humility, Doris rushes to take the young queen's cock in her mouth, suckling on the soft flesh tenderly and sweetly.

Cassieopeia strokes Doris' hair with the slightest of touches, not wanting to disturb the styling too much, and Doris looks up into her eyes with a smile, showing enjoyment of this time together. The more mature mouth expertly teases the young queen's flesh, quickly bringing her to squirt her load deep into Doris' throat, sucked down with glee.

Doris sits back, and gazes up at the young queen, as she says, "I'm not sure I deserved something that good, but I appreciate it, Cassieopeia, babes."

The young queen, looming over Doris, declares, "You are forgiven."

Doris requests, "May you help this lady to her feet?"

Cassieopeia reaches out to bring Doris Diva to her feet with dignity, asking her, "You'll be due on stage soon? Hurry along, honey."

Doris makes her way out of the dressing room, looking back at the young queen, who continues to undress.

Back in his regular clothes, Cassie Palmer joins his friends at their booth in the club, greeted with hugs and kisses by, Daisy May, 24, Francis Beattie, 21, Nellie Naismith, 19, Tanner Harmon, 18, and Mia Milosevic, 18, sitting down with them to enjoy a drink.

Mia hurries to tell Cassie, "Your song was so beautiful. I love it."

Nellie teases, "She was basically in tears; a blubbering, hot mess, babe."

Mia laughs, "Shut up... It just meant so much to me, recognising those feelings in those words."

Francis agrees, "It is so good. I'm proud of you, Cassie."

Daisy adds, "We all are," hugging up to Cassie's arm, asking, "Is everything okay?"

Cassie answers honestly, "Yeah. Everything is just fine, thanks, honey," swigging down a mouthful of the cocktail in his glass. Tanner, sitting across from him, tips his glass to his friend, and Cassie returns the gesture reciprocally.

Owo Uwu begins the closing song of the night, playing the piano with vigour, "Don't kill the mood, or watch me play with my food. Frenzied as I'm feeding, don't it make you feel good. I'll give you pride of place, although you're a disgrace. Waste of my talents, but I'm liking your face. I'm not giving lessons, but I'll take your confessions. Cut you down to size, look up in my eyes, now tell me; how do you want to be now I show you some mercy-hey! Better to kneel at my throne than to be all alone.

"I know you're hoping on a dream for two. I'm a one woman show not fucked by you. All nipping at my heels, feeding from my hand. Take care not to bite, or face a reprimand.

"If you had your way, I'd be nothing special. Just another maid who can't work a kettle. No illusions, have you more smoke to blow. I'm the motherfucking star of the show, oh-oh.

"Don't kill the mood, or watch me play with my food. Frenzied as I'm feeding, don't it make you feel good. I'll give you pride of place, although you're a disgrace. Waste of my talents, but I'm liking your face. I'm not giving lessons, but I'll take your confessions. Cut you down to size, look up in my eyes, now tell me; how do you want to be now I show you some mercy-hey! Better to kneel at my throne than to be all alone.

"I'll have more than your tongue all tied up in knots. Wrapped up in a bow with pink polka dots. You're a gift to me I would rather return. Without a receipt, I'll have to watch you burn.

"Just so you know, I may think you're cute. That ain't something I could really refute. I'll keep you around as a pet of mine. Count yourself blessed by my divine, oh-oh-oh-hey!

"Don't kill the mood, or watch me play with my food. Frenzied as I'm feeding, don't it make you feel good. I'll give you pride of place, although you're a disgrace. Waste of my talents, but I'm liking your face. I'm not giving lessons, but I'll take your confessions. Cut you down to size, look up in my eyes, now tell me; how do you want to be now I show you some mercy-hey! I'm the motherfucking star of the sho-oooooooooh. I'm the motherfucking star of the show, hey-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-hey! I'm the motherfucking star of the show, you know."