Together Ssn 05 Ch. 11 - Gospel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming forth from the crowd of clubgoers, Eric Palmer, 43, and his wife, Kirsty, 50, stand staring into the eyes of the preacher, barely an inch from his face, as Eric reasons, "The only unholy people here are you, putting people in danger from all the broken glass and splintered wood you've brought in with you. We're just innocently enjoying ourselves, minding our own business, until you attack us, scaring most of these people with your vandalism."

The preacher argues, "Innocent people? Vandalism? You, who flock around the alter of a man in woman's clothing, are not innocent, and the only vandalism is this institution; a blight on these lands under the eyes of our Saviour."

Eric politely asks, "Do you have a problem? We came here for a good time; one ruined by you and your buddies."

The preacher snarls, "A good time? Hearing this harlot croon?"

Eric growls, "That's my son, and his singing is beautiful, like an angel. He makes me proud, hearing him sing of compassion, and community. All we have seen here are good, honest people, enjoying good, clean fun. A few too many drinks and good music are nothing new for our weekend pastimes, so why attack us?"

The preacher declares, "We have had our fill of you queer folk infecting the local people. We intend to root out this Devil's disease and expel it, in the name and glory of God."

Eric threatens, "I am not queer, and my son is not a disease. He is far better of a man than you will ever be."

The preacher snorts a laugh, "Deluded, poor soul."

Eric punches the preacher square on the jaw, knocking him reeling backpedalling, as his mob keep him from falling to the floor. Eric follows, addressing the mob, "Leave, if you know what's good for you, because if you stay," hearing sirens wailing from the street, "you will be arrested as party to an act of terrorism. Are you all willing to be tried as criminals?"

Many of the mob scatter and run, abandoning the preacher, and those few who remain are taken into custody, as Eric, and the club's proprietor, Owo Uwu, answer the police's questions. After explaining, the police debate whether to arrest Eric for assault, but decide it was in self-defence, seeing the extent of the damage to the club's frontage.

Cassie approaches his father, hugging him as he says, "Thanks for standing up for us, Dad. Did you have a good time?"

Eric answers, "Yeah, you know, knocking someone on their arse when they deserve it is always good fun."

Cassie groans, "Dad..."

Eric answers more seriously, "I'm proud of you, and I love you."

Kirsty also says to her son, "The same here. You were so good up there tonight, Cas."

Cassie hugs his mother, supposing, "It must be weird seeing me in a dress, huh?"

Kirsty jokes, "That would look good on me."

Eric laughs, "Cas, you are always weird. The dress is fine."

Cassie asks, "Just fine?"

Eric raises an eyebrow as he states, "Nothing wrong with fine."

The proprietor, Owo Uwu, approaches the family, and addresses Eric, gratefully saying a heartfelt, "Thank you for speaking up so passionately on all our behalves. I'm sure everyone in attendance appreciates how you championed them so well."

Eric looks the proprietor up and down, replying, "I was more standing up for my son."

Owo Uwu observes, "Oh, so you're the one responsible for bringing to this world this bright young starlet. Cassieopeia is a favourite of mine. Of course, I love all my queens, but I'm only human after all."

Eric suggests, "So, being only human, you have your eye on my son?"

Owo Uwu admits, "In a professional capacity, yes. Less professional, my eye is drawn elsewhere."

Kirsty speaks up to ask, "Are you two flirting?"

Owo Uwu apologises, "Oh sorry, was I being inappropriate? I don't mean to pry."

Eric turns to his wife to suggest, "Let's live a little. What's the harm?"

Kirsty looks at Owo Uwu with a discerning gaze, accepting, "Oh yeah, I could live a little... I could live a lot."

The proprietor invites the couple, "I have to close up because of the ruckus and the wreckage, but if you don't mind waiting a little, we could adjourn together?"

Cassie announces to his boss and his parents, "I'm going to find my friends and leave you to it. Have fun, all," leaving them be.

Eric utters to himself and his wife as his son disappears into the crowd, "Oh, we will. Don't you worry about that," excited by the proprietor's proposition.

12