Together Ssn 07 Ch. 02 - Whatever This Is

Story Info
Let's figure it out.
3.1k words
4.57
3.1k
5
0

Part 63 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

While staying with her dad, Carrie Harper, 19, has her best friends around, Tracey Garret, 19, and Lillie Pratchet, 19, to hang out for the afternoon. Sitting together on the floor of the living room, sipping orange juice. Carrie chuckles, "...like, fuck, I have all this energy I wanna get out, just... would be nice to have someone to do it with, you know?"

Tracey wonders, "Mmm, but I could swear that you did have, 'someone to do it with,' the other day? Someone who knew my name?"

Carrie chuckles, "Yeah, well, you were on speaker so maybe they read your name on the screen?"

Tracey probes, "Why are you being so vague about this? We heard you with someone, and they spoke to me. Why won't you tell us who it is?"

Lillie suggests, "You know how shy she gets. She's not going to say a word about who it is, probably to the point where it gets really serious like inviting us to the wedding, or some shit."

Tracey enquires of Carrie, "Is that it? You playing around with a lot of guys? Fucking bicycle? Your back looks like it's getting a lot of work. Got a hump bulging out of it."

Carrie chuckles, "Maybe?"

Tracey jokes, "That's it then? Getting your backdoors smashed in?"

Lillie apathetically sighs, "Sounds painful."

Cutely, Carrie shrugs, "It's so much fun though."

Tracey looks surprised at the petite teen, scoffing, "I thought we were the Virgin Squad; trio of teens out to keep our legs closed against the hordes of horny fucks? Was gonna end sometime," sharing a laugh with Carrie.

Quiet, Lillie gives in to the laughter with a lift of the corner of her lips and a snort, "These legs are staying closed."

Carrie questions her friend, "Aww, come on. There must be someone you like?"

Lillie nervously fidgets with her fingers, shrugging, "No one I will ever meet."

Tracey realises, "Aaaaah, Max Grainer, from those movies you watch over and over."

Lillie answers back, "Gotta have a hobby."

Carrie teases, "I bet her legs don't stay closed when he's kicking the asses of everyone on screen. Pow! Pow! Pow! Ee-yah! Hnghh!"

Tracey laughs, pushing Lillie's shoulders, making her laugh too. They wrestle playfully where they sit, pushing each other and holding each other down, tickling each other, and lightly slapping their arms and bellies. The trio have always been this close, but never entertained being more, content with what they have, and never wanting things to become awkward.

Carrie hints to the girls, "You know, my dad is single. He's lonely."

Tracey thinks about it for a second, and asks, "And, you'd be alright with that?"

Carrie tells her friends, "We've been talking about it. I'm just, like, fed up of them being at each other's throats. Like, they both need someone."

Tracey laughs it off, "No, I don't know. I like Stephen, and I like Julie-Ann. Being with one would piss the other off. I don't wanna be that girl."

Lillie listens to this, sitting silently as usual as the other girls look her way, prompting her to say, "We all get lonely."

Tracey acts like she's caught her friend out and found a huge secret, "Oh! So she's, 'that girl.' She's thinking about it."

Lillie is unfazed as she states, "I'm really not."

Done with teasing, Tracey settles down, rubbing Lillie's back, telling her, "It's okay."

Carrie wonders if Lillie would be with her dad, but keeps the idea to herself. She thinks her friend is very beautiful, but she doesn't put herself out there. That girl is entirely happy with her own company, and being friends with her and Tracey is more of a habit for Lillie, but she knows she cares, even if she doesn't let on.

Tracey asks Carrie, "So, you've been talking about us possibly getting with your dad?"

Carrie elaborates, "Not, like, you specifically, but someone; anyone."

Tracey senses, "You really care about this?"

Carrie says, "Yeah, of course. He's my dad. Like, I want him to be happy. You know, Mom always says that Dad is always with someone new, apparently not caring about us, but, like, I don't see that when I stay. Like, he's really lonely. I don't know if he wants to come home if he was offered, but I'm sure he thinks about it. He's not the womaniser Mom makes him out to be. Maybe he's tried with a few women, but that doesn't make him bad."

Tracey chuckles, "And, you want me to be with him? I may be a few months older than you, but I'm still your age. Would that make me your step-mom? I don't know what that would even mean for us... It's weird..."

Carrie sees the absurdity of her suggestion, supposing, "Maybe? Fuck..."

Lillie plainly says, "I'm not getting in this. You two are weird today. Must be something in the orange."

Carrie and Tracey start laughing at what Lillie just said whilst she sits there unamused, until she gives in to the humour, joining in with them. The girls all laugh together for a while, letting it all out.

Lillie pulls out a pouch of tobacco and some rolling papers, beginning to roll herself a cigarette, and Tracey teases, "Oh, here we go. Took you long enough. Thought you'd have had one sooner."

Lillie rolls a pinch of tobacco into the paper, licking the edge to seal along the length, holding the cigarette in her lips whilst she tucks the pouch back into her pocket, responding to her friend, "Yeah, maybe I actually have some self-control." She sees herself outside to spark up, inhaling the first breaths of smoke as she lights the tip in the rear garden, unfurling a torrent of smoke in a steady stream.

With the garage shutter open, Stephen notices the smoke wafting his way. He pokes his head out to see the source, smoothly saying, "I thought it was you, Lillie. Why don't use one of them vapes like everyone else?"

Lillie sidle's over to the garage, replying, "Just don't want to be like everyone else."

Stephen remarks, "Huh, I was thinking you might think it was sexy or something."

Lillie asks, "Is that a question?"

Stephen coolly smiles, "Only if you wanna answer?"

Lillie flashes her eyes up and down her friend's father's figure, taking a drag of her cigarette, supposing, "It is a classic. I do feel... more? Like... it completes me. I don't know..."

Stephen agrees, "You do make it look sexy."

Lillie sees what Stephen is trying to do, chuckling, "Do I? I'm not so sure."

Stephen affirms, "You make it look cool."

Lillie stands stoically and billows smoke as she speaks plainly, "Cool? Sexy? Trying hard there, Stephen. I know what you're doing."

Stephen plays dumb, "What am I doing?"

Lillie suggests, "You're trying to seduce me."

Stephen observes, "Well, you haven't left yet. If I offended you, you could turn around and go."

Lillie laughs lightly, "You think I'm interested or something? I'm just being polite, Mr Harper."

Stephen approaches the sultry teen, commenting, "Oh, that sounded very sexy how you said that; 'Mr Harper.' Say it again."

Lillie takes a deep drag of her cigarette, blowing smoke in Stephen's face as he draws nearer and as she slowly says, "Mister... Harper..."

Stephen slides his hands around Lillie's waist, easing himself in for a sweet kiss on her lips, tasting the tinge of the tobacco, and the smoke on her breath. He chastises her, "Smoking in this day and age; disgusting," continuing to taste the stains on her tongue with his own.

Lillie's not sure she understands his meaning as she enquires, "Is this some sort of role play?"

Stephen is reminded that Lillie struggles sometimes to intuit innuendo, so he apologises, "I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm trying to make sense of this."

Lillie feels her heart skip a beat, longing for understanding in her life, pointing out, "You're lonely, right? I'm lonely. This doesn't have to be a thing, but we can... see where things end up."

Stephen asks, "Is that a question?"

Lillie immediately goes to answer, "Well, if," realising what Stephen just did, finishing her cigarette and stomping it out underfoot as she instead says, "This isn't that deep. I don't want to be lonely. Neither do you. You can't fuck it up, Mister Harper."

Stephen courteously enquires, "So, what do you want to happen now?"

Lillie looks around the garage, seeing an array of tool-benches and workhorses, wandering aloud, "What is it you do in here? Don't you park your car in here?"

Stephen explains, "No-one in their right mind parks their car in a garage. I just potter around; tinker with things. I was reconditioning an old games console, actually. Got it from someone who was going to chuck it out, and asked if I could have it. It has some superficial damage and general wear, but, it should work just fine when I'm done. Maybe some game nights with you and the girls are on the cards?"

Lillie licks her lips hungrily, launching herself at Stephen, locking their lips together in all the ways she can. In her mind right now, she almost doesn't recognise herself, thinking this isn't real, but the rushes of hormones and the slight chill of the air reinforce her sense of reality.

Stephen smiles, "Is that a yes?," staring Lillie straight in the eyes, seeing the answer so plainly without her needed to speak as such, as she usually would. He seizes the initiative to guide the young girl up against the wall, kissing as they go.

With cold brick to her back, and warm hands lifting her shirt and pushing her jeans, Lillie waits with wonder for what she wants. Having her layers of clothing peeled back to expose her midriff and her breasts, as well as the thicket of hairs like carpet on her crotch, she sultrily whines, "Careful. I haven't done this before."

Stephen thrusts his hand between the teen's legs, greasing her crotch with her secretions. He lets his fingers loose exploring the fresh fertility of youth, with her eager expulsions teasing her expectations of what's to come. He allows the teen to undo his trousers as she squats down. His hand smears the natural lubricant up the teen's body as she settles her face in front of his crotch.

Lillie comes face-to-face with her friend's father's cock, surprising her as it is unveiled so close to her. Her hand pulls on it as she licks from the base to the tip, leaving her taste on him. Stephen is bulging so hard in her hand that the tip of his cock presses into her nose before she lowers it to her mouth. It fills her mouth surprisingly quickly to her, backing her head but bashing it against the brick, making her bite down slightly.

Stephen steps back a little to give the girl space, telling her to be, "Careful."

Lillie smirks, "Thanks. Sorry for biting it."

Stephen allays any concern, "A little bite is fine."

Lillie, aided by a gentle rolling of Stephen's hips, suckles on his cock, letting her tongue lick long on the length, pressing it to the roof of her mouth. She sucks hard, struggling for breath as she adjusts to try and breathe through her nose. Pushing him back so his cock flops out of her mouth with a little spittle dripping, she hoists herself up on her friend's father, turning around and bending over slightly, offering, "Do me from behind."

Stephen obliges, "Sure, I'll fuck your ass."

Lillie elaborates, "Pussy."

Stephen voices concern, "You sure? If you get pregnant..."

Lillie interrupts, "I'll deal with it. Just get on with it."

Stephen steps up, sliding his length between Lillie's legs, finding her sweet-spot, poking at it as he cups her breasts in his hands, squeezing their softness to bulge. The teen's back is smooth, with a few beauty marks dotting the expanse, luring his staring as if stargazing, seeing how the dots align.

Lillie is blossoming as she is feeling satisfaction set in, soothing her awkward aching from her virgin vagina. She rests her head on her hands against the brick wall, closing her eyes to focus on the building feeling, and, upon opening her eyes again, she sees Tracey come by the garage.

Shocked, Tracey exclaims, "Oh! We thought you were talking unusually long to have a smoke, so I thought I would check up on you."

Stephen stuffs his cock back into his trousers as he hastens to make himself look decent in front of Tracey, attempting to explain, "We were... we were just, um... uh, we were just..."

Lillie matter-of-factly states, "Lonely," as she fixes her clothing in an unhurried manner.

Tracey assures them both, "I don't really care. I just don't feel like it's something I want to see. You do you."

Lillie heads out of the garage to Tracey, turning to Stephen to say, "That was fun, Mister Harper."

Tracey listens to Lillie's weird cadence, remarking, "What's with the way you said, 'Mister Harper,' all slow and stretched like that, oh... That's a sex thing. Something else we can tease you about now." The girls return to the living room, where Tracey announces to Carrie, "Lillie is banging your dad!"

Lillie recoils shyly as Carrie chuckles, "Oh, nice!"

Tracey seems unsure about Carrie's reaction as she asks, "You're really fine with this?"

Confidently, Carrie confirms, "Yeah, like, fuck, I didn't expect it this fast, but, yeah, I really don't mind."

Later that afternoon, Stephen comes to join the girls in the living room, choosing to sit beside Lillie, who cuddles up to his side, curled up like a cat. Stephen strokes the young lady's hair, sniffing in the musty smell of smoke and sour body odour intoxicatingly mixed, stirring in him a longing.

From across the room, Carrie points out the cute cuddle with a chuckle to Tracey, who uncomfortably scoffs, "Get a room," as Carrie cheekily grins.

Stephen politely invites Lillie, "Shall we?"

Lillie sits up to look her friend's father in the eyes, nodding to quietly confirm her interest, watching him get up to his feet. He offers a hand to her, which she accepts, and the couple leave the living room to a chorus of whoops and jeers making fun of them.

Once up in Stephen's bedroom, Lillie sultrily sheds herself of her clothes, looking at him to prompt him to do the same, which he does. He asks, "How do you want to do this?"

Lillie replies, "I want to ride you, on your back."

Stripped naked, Stephen slides onto the bed, summoning Lillie with a wave of his hands. She follows, sitting up straight below his crotch, fidgeting with his cock to return it to it's fullest extent. Lillie's hand strokes the soft flesh with ease like it's the most natural thing, but she stops herself, not wanting him to be too excited already.

Shuffling forward, Lillie strokes Stephen's cock with her slit, feeling it's stiffness as she slides. She slips a little too far forward, feeling the head push up, throbbing against her hole. The young lady leans to find the perfect angle to let him in, pushing back to cradle the head of his cock as it burrows.

Stephen sees the novelty of the moment on the young lady's face, so fresh and naive, but he has concerns about her position on top of him, suggesting, "You'll get off before I'm done, right?"

Lillie moans, "I already said I'd deal with it." She enjoys how uncomfortable her friend's father is feeling about this subject, spurning her on to ride more vigorously. She rarely puts this much effort into anything, but she squeezes her breasts in her hands, crushing her nipples in her fingertips, feeling a floaty numbness fade the pain.

Stephen loves how Lillie looks on top of him, letting her know, "You look so grown up doing this." He sees her smile in response, letting a little laugh slip from her lips, as her lower lips slip on his length leisurely.

Lillie feels a fuzziness building, riding slower and more sensuously to better sink into the sensation. Stephen is becoming more and more animated and agitated beneath her, but she bears down on him, riding hard, and hearing him squeal. She laughs devilishly as she looks deep into his soul, as her pussy soaks up his semen shooting into her. The young lady rides faster, feeling incredibly dirty, reciprocating as a creamy residue smears his cock all over, slapping onto his belly as she lifts off and lays down beside him.

Stephen warns Lillie, "You're a naughty girl. You can't be doing that. A baby is no joke."

Lillie assures her friend's father, "It's not a big deal."

Feeling a little better as he holds Lillie's hand, Stephen accedes, "I trust you."

Lillie leans in for a kiss, rolling over to lay on top of Stephen's side, saying, "Your concern is adorable. I like that," kissing him more passionately.

Just outside the door of the bedroom, Carrie is leaning just so she can see without being obvious, cheekily biting her lip as her fingers circle her clit at the sight of her father and friend being so intimate. She sneaks to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet as she continues to rub her clit, stifling her breath so as to try not to moan, at least loudly. Quiet whimpers echo around the tiles as she nears completion...

Carrie digs deep into her pussy, clawing creamy cum onto her fingers, seeing how they glisten silkily. She licks them clean with a contented moan, wiping herself off with some toilet tissue before flushing to return downstairs.

As Carrie returns to the living room, Tracey concernedly asks, "You okay? I thought I heard you in the bathroom. Something wrong?"

Carrie chuckles, "Nope. Everything is good."

Tracey jokes, "Wonder what they're doing up there? I hope they're not going to be all night. I'm starving."

Carrie suggests, "Go join them. Get some sausage and mayo."

Tracey laughs, "Gross! I guess we should let them be for a bit, but if they're too long, we're ordering pizza and eating without them."

Carrie laughs closely with her friend, enjoying her company. It does feel weird that Lillie is with her dad, but it's also ridiculously hot, and naughty. If only her friends knew what she's been doing during her stay with her dad.