Together Ssn 08 Ch. 09 - Avenging Angel

Story Info
Revenge or redemption?
9.1k words
4.65
2.3k
2
0

Part 82 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

"All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and some of what you read may be distressing. Be safe and vigilant."

For Tiffany Bright, 26, things are looking up, and she's never felt higher, today moving into a new office as Chief Executive Officer of Cummings Enterprises International, replacing Domhnall and Gracie Cummings as leader of the organisation. With her boyfriend, Craig Reid, 26, at her side, or, technically beneath her in the pecking order, she feels like she can do anything.

This position comes with a lot of responsibility, and at a high cost both mentally and physically, being responsible for thousands of people in hundreds of businesses. This is the culmination of years of hard work and long hours, eating away at her personal life, and eating her way through her appetites, for food, for sex, being the one thing she craves; being back in the office, being a businesswoman.

Though she has such drive and ambition, Tiffany has been learning the humility of her limitations, being forced to delegate and dole out work to ease her load, but she invariably takes even more on anyway, just to feel the pressure weighing on her shoulders, making her mind swirl with words and numbers.

One such success story of Tiffany's delegation of duties has been in mentoring a protege; Miss Mia Milosevic, 21, who has shown dedication to young Miss Bright, and who is now the successor to her former duties in her former role.

They say it's lonely at the top of the mountain, but, now she's here, Tiffany takes a deep breath, scanning the breadth of her domain, feeling the power at her fingertips and at the tip of her tongue; to be the one who dictates present and lasting change as she deems correct and true.

Tiffany, however, is not alone, as she has a visitor to her office, not noticing at first, head down at a tablet screen in her hand, smartphone on her desk, and computer monitor to her side; that is until the visitor announces himself, "You've moved up in the world these past years. 5 is it?"

Tiffany feels her heart pinch as she looks across the desk to see Irvine White, 62, standing with a wide smile on his face from ear to ear, uttering, "You're back?"

Irvine sits himself down comfortably, regaling the young woman with memories, "You know, I'm perfectly familiar with this chair, sitting and talking business with Domhnall for hours on end. The sofa over there would play host to Ray and Gracie getting their business on, as the four of us co-ordinate to create business magic... poofft!

"Have no illusions, Miss Bright, we substantiated every deal made in earnest, in ways that would make your head reel. I'm not about to watch a child, let alone a girl playing at the big table, fumble what she just could never handle, and, so, the purpose of my visit is revealed. Ta-dah!... I'm here to resume my former position, and take back the reins before you steer this organisation into a ravine to crash and burn around your ears. I do this as a courtesy. Don't be scared now."

Tiffany maintains her composure, placing her tablet on the desk as she says, "I don't miss hearing your voice, but you obviously love the sound of it."

Irvine remarks, "Quippy. Just what I expect from a little bitch."

Tiffany giggles, "It has been just over 5 years since you were sent away to prison; for a 6-year sentence, I remember."

Irvine explains with the wide smile impossibly widening, "Oh, yes, you remember correctly, and no mistake. I managed to prove impeccable behaviour, and make parole. That being coming on 2 years now."

Tiffany looks confused, "Wait, why the long wait to do this with me?"

Irvine laughs, "Not that you would comprehend something as simple as strategy, but I will play nice and divulge the grand scheme. You see, when I came out, my heart and head were filled with notions of revenge, something bitter, and something fierce, but tempered into a resolve, steady and the truest of true you ever did see. You see, my thinking was, 'If I come bursting in like I own the place, Dom would see me thrown out before I clear the lobby.'

"No, Miss Bright, I knew I had to pick my moment, so, the first move was to prove to my parole officer that I am reformed and ready to reintegrate with society and civilised persons, and that took nothing but patience. It was during this time that I caught wind of Domhnall and Gracie's retirement and your ascension, so, I saw fit to bide my time a little more to come in and claim my prize at the right moment."

Tiffany splutters, "Prize?"

Irvine looks at her deathly serious, responding calmly, "I'm here to relieve you of the weight of the world upon your shoulders. You should be thankful, that the mercy of my return makes it so that weight won't give a hump in that pretty little back of yours. I leave the hump-making to that boy of yours, young Mr Reid, who I'll take as my personal whipping boy, to do my bidding. That kid doesn't have a spine to break, so I'll have fun with him... and you..."

Tiffany scoffs, "Have fun? With me?"

Irvine states seriously, "Oh, yes, Miss Bright. With you. Because, I intend to show you your place in the pecking order; beneath me, and that boy of yours cuck to watch while he works his mind and fingers to the bone."

Tiffany giggles, "Hah, that's funny. You should've thought of that before you came into my office, and threatened me, or did you forget about the silent alarms? One press of this button discretely, and... you're gone... you're history..."

Irvine humours the young woman, "That would be a swift checkmate, true, but what you fail to understand is that I'm always going to be ahead of your game, because you have no game. If you press that button, you risk me taking from the board: your son, your daughter, taken from you in the blink of an eye by my loyal girls."

Tiffany sobs, "Sheena and Bonnie..."

Irvine smiles even more, "Yes, you remember well, Miss Bright."

Tiffany asks, "What about the cameras in here?"

Irvine shrugs nonchalantly, "Where just talking. Nothing illegal or offensive."

Tiffany asks, "What are you going to do?"

Irvine grins glaringly, "We're going to leave here, nice as you like, and go somewhere we can be more comfortable, Miss Bright. Oh, and, you won't need your things, or your phone. Just get up and walk with me. Do as I say, and it'll be all over before you know it."

Tiffany's chin trembles as she gets to her feet, feeling her world rocked by Irvine's sudden appearance coming with such impact. Her emotions feel shattered, and her legs feel like jelly, shaking as she walks as if floating on air, caught to walk arm-in-arm with the apparently gentlemanly Irvine, escorting her with common courtesy from the premises.

Irvine invites Tiffany to sit in the passenger seat of his chair, taking her out into the countryside, driving for what feels like hours past non-descript fields to a stately home. Irvine informs his guest, "Welcome to my humble abode, Miss Bright. We have the place all to ourselves while we conduct business."

The walk into Irvine's manor feels indistinct like a dream to Tiffany as she follows him through halls to a large drawing room with a tall ceiling, furnished lavishly with antiques in grand fashion. She perches herself on an elegant armchair across from Irvine, with a table between them where Irvine places the papers of a contract and a pen.

Irvine details the situation to Tiffany, "You sign this, expressing your wish to handover your position and responsibilities in Cummings Enterprises International to me, in their entirety, with immediate effect, and you are free to go. It's really that simple.

"You look pale, and blind-sided, and that is unbecoming of a leader; proof, if anything, that you are ill-equipped for what lies ahead if you continue as you are. What I offer to you is a mercy, and, we can negotiate a position more to your speed, to ensure your job security. I would hate to see you struggling and penniless. That would serve no-one.

"This is strategy. You had an immediate and winning advantage in your office, and all it took was a change in scenery to take you out of your depth, and confer to me the winning advantage. You are powerless. Even behind bars, I could find a route to getting what I want, undermining you in the process, and all I had to do was wait for the perfect moment to pull the rug from under you."

Tiffany sobs, "You cunt..."

Irvine strains to hear, "What was that?"

Tiffany slaps him as hard as she can across the face, raging, "You insufferable cunt! You walk around like you own the place. You talk like you own the place. What you have is exactly nothing, turning to steal to get what you want; stealing what I have given everything to work for, and you threaten my kids to do it. You miserable, fucking cunt!"

Irvine huffs, taking a deep breath as he towers over Tiffany like a giant, crushing her throat in his grip, and using his entire body weight to hold her down as she flails against him, telling her, "You don't have to make things any more difficult than they have to be. To be successful in business, you have to be efficient, and not expend resources you don't need to, otherwise you wear thin, and eventually, you lose everything, and the more effort you put in to your exuberance, the more it devastatingly hurts when you do lose... everything..."

Tiffany breaks down into tears, struggling with every fibre of her being to free herself, but to no avail. She feels Irvine undressing her bottom-half, exposing her crotch to him, and subsequently feels him forcing himself on her as she whimpers, "Umm... no-ugh... mmmff... no-ungh... mmm... mmph..."

Irvine jests, "You sound like such a slut making those noises. You must be liking it. How does it feel to have a real man inside you?"

Tiffany tries to resist, wanting to protest, but she can't. All she can do is relent to Irvine's dick sliding neatly into her pussy without haste and with ease. The pace and thrust from him is so relaxed, he doesn't urge himself to rush. In truth, she hasn't had sex like this in years now; it must be, only stealing the briefest of moments to let Craig do his thing. She hasn't taken the time to enjoy a man in so long.

Tiffany gently wraps her fingers around Irvine's wrist, and he releases her throat, allowing her to say with a glint in her eye, "You make a compelling argument. It's been so long since I've had a real man who can make me feel good."

Irvine probes, "You feeling good already?"

Tiffany giggles, "Not yet. I have a lot that needs working out, if you are man enough to manage it?"

Irvine asserts himself, "I can certainly manage you, Miss Bright."

Tiffany swirls her head around on the back of the chair where she sits, giving in to the sensations derived from having such hot and hard flesh stirring her up, muttering, "Mmm... oh, yes... fuck me, Irvine... oh, mmm..."

Irvine remarks, "You're coming around."

Tiffany squeals, "Oh, not yet... no, no, no... I need you to keep me busy..."

Irvine fucks Tiffany harder, deeper, faster, going strong for more than a moment, but he slows down to an achingly slow grind, maddening the young woman with wanting to resume the more rigorous exercise.

Tiffany catches her breath as she adjusts to Irvine's slow pulsing inside her pussy, enquiring, "You are doing this for Sheena and Bonnie? What would they think seeing us doing this?"

Irvine laughs, "They're not going to know, because they're out keeping an eye on your kids. No need to cause a commotion. Think about their wellbeing."

Tiffany takes a rougher, harder pounding from Irvine, making her tremble from head to toe, losing her composure. She feels fear seeping in from deep in her heart, swelling like a great void threatening to swallow her whole, and in the void, she keeps Joy and Hope brightly in her heart to bolster her resolve.

Irvine slaps one of Tiffany's cheeks, making it sting slightly, then slapping the other, and again in turn, more and more. Tiffany braces herself to bear the soreness, making Irvine turn his attention to her breasts, slapping them through her suit, feeling so heavy and sore after each strike as her bra feels as if it squeezes them. Still, Tiffany tries her hardest to not let it bother her, breathing long around the building pain. Irvine then slaps her pussy, striking as sharp as he is able, reverberating a wobbling through her crotch and thighs, making her wince and whine.

Irvine seems in part annoyed and impressed, telling Tiffany, "One way or another, I will end up where I want to be. Let's play this out: if you continue to drag this out, you aren't going anywhere until you do, meaning you are not at your post doing you duties that you've been so graciously appointed; that means, by tarrying here, you leave everyone and everything at the office to fall into disarray and ruin, meaning Domhnall will have no choice but to take this opportunity away from you, burning away all that good faith he has in an instant. You can surrender your position willingly while you still have a job to go back to, or, you can drag this out, and face the consequences, leaving you with nothing."

Tiffany makes sure to look Irvine straight in the eyes as she defiantly states, "I came from nothing."

Irvine almost laughs, certainly amused by this, suggesting, "Okay, but, do you want to go back to that? I think you want what's best for those little ankle-biters you've got running around. Do the right thing, for them at least, if you're going to spite yourself. No need for them to go without.

"Tick tock, Miss Bright... In your own time... It's only yours you are wasting... No use stalling in hopes of a dramatic rescue, because no-one knows where you are... You're not hurting me by waiting... Only yourself... I have all the time in the world, and much of that is all thanks to you, but, I always had patience, like a hunter... finding the perfect moment to seize my target," wrapping his hand around Tiffany's throat, pushing upward to strain her head back into the back of the chair.

Having her head scraped against the thick pile of fabric covering the back of the chair, Tiffany feels her scalp getting unbearably hot from the friction. She finds the courage to respond, "I'm not going to be intimidated by you."

Irvine observes, "No? Then, why are you shaking? It's from lust or loathing, or both, but I'm firmly under your skin, and in your head, Miss Bright."

Tiffany feels her resolve fading, and her body shuddering intensely under the pressure on her both physically and psychologically. She taps in to her upset, desperately attempting to conceal those feelings as she struggles to keep them contained, letting Irvine know as her chin wobbles, "I felt for you and your family when you were sentenced. I had mercy in my heart for the three of you. Now, I couldn't care less about any of you. Whatever happens is nothing short of what you deserve."

Irvine keeps a straight face as he responds dispassionately, "You amuse me, Miss Bright. I'll see about keeping you as a pet for our entertainment, and subsequent pleasure?" He continues to slide his dick achingly slowly inside the young woman, content to watch her struggle and squirm beneath him, hoping to convince her of her helplessness.

Moments later, Sheena and Bonnie White, 48 and 29, walk into the drawing room very casually, carrying with them bags of shopping. Tiffany protests to catch their attention, "You're here! Help me! He's, unghh, holding me, ah-against my will..."

Bonnie swaggers across to Tiffany, beaming with a crazed smile, "Why would we help you? We know who you are, and what Father is doing."

Tiffany looks disgusted, turning her head to Sheena for a reaction to her husband's obvious infidelity, but Sheena instead approaches wearing scorn on her face, spitting, "Irvine is doing exactly what he promised us; getting us back to where we should be. No thanks to you, taking him from us in the first place."

Overcome with concern, Tiffany begs to know, "Joy and Hope, my kids, are they safe?"

Sheena casually shrugs, "How should I know? If you were a better mother, perhaps you would know that."

Bonnie ignorantly replies to Tiffany, "Those sprogs probably deserve better anyway, or even put down."

Incensed by Bonnie's blatant disregard for her distress, Tiffany tries her absolute hardest to throw Irvine off so she can fight back, but Irvine shushes her, pressing on her chest between her breasts as he explains, "Cat's out of the bag, so I invented the idea of my girls taking your precious babies hostage in hopes that would spur you to do the right thing. They will be wondering where their mother is, at some point, if not already. Do you really want to keep them waiting?"

Tiffany asks in return, "Are you really asking that with your cock still in me with your wife and daughter here?"

Irvine smiles, "They don't mind. Do you, girls?"

Sheena turns a blind-eye, answering, "I don't mind. Not at all. It's all for the best," sorting through bags of shopping.

Bonnie is holding up outfits to inspect, fresh out of the bag, picturing herself in them as she calls out in response to Tiffany, "Whatever it takes for Father to get his rightful place at the empire back. If you're counting on shock, or being inappropriate to give you a chance to escape, think again, bitch."

Irvine dismounts Tiffany, walking over to where his daughter sits, chastising her, "Now, now, Bonnie, girl. No need to be so rude to our guest. Remember your manners."

Bonnie glances at her father's dick dangling right next to her face before looking up into his eyes to reply, "Of course, Father. We need to show we're civilised."

Tiffany takes the opportunity to leap up to her feet, flying at Irvine with a right hook, toppling him over onto Bonnie's lap as she lays into him with hammering fists pummelling his back.

Sheena comes up behind her husband's assailant, wrestling the young woman away with her arms around Tiffany's waist, allowing her husband to stand back up, and turn to face his attacker, punching her in the belly, making her keel over. Irvine slaps her face with as much force as he can put behind it, before grabbing her swaying head by the throat, holding her up in front of him, seething through clenched teeth, "I've been really nice with you so far, but I can make things much worse, if that's your wish... I'm giving you one last chance to play nice, and sign that contract, and we can still walk away with no hard feelings... Don't test me anymore, or... You won't be going home..."

Hoping to test the limits of their apparent illusion of comfort, Tiffany stands steady on her feet, sinking into a sultry pose, seductively moaning, "It's nice that you know what you want, and how you're going to get it, but, how about we finish what we started, and, I might be convinced to put pen to paper." She steps out of her trousers, now fallen around her ankles, and free from the hold of Sheena's arms, stroking Irvine's hot body, feeling the silken softness of his shirt as she shoots a look back at Sheena.

Sheena shies away, unable to watch how Tiffany is so brazenly flirting with her husband. Tiffany kisses him loudly; loud enough for Sheena to here the smacking of their lips, clicking and clacking in her head until it drives her to turn around, folding her arms as she watches her husband being kissed so passionately by another woman.

Bonnie sits up on her seat, bringing her knees beneath her to lift her up to the height of her father's shoulders, massaging them, cooing, "There, there... Get in there... Quicker you do it, the better... then we can all move on from this..."