Together Ssn 08 Ch. 09 - Avenging Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant comes up barely an inch from Irvine's face, staring eye-to-eye as she dispassionately taunts, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Irvine struggles to free himself, growling, "Is this how you do business? You are nothing but a whore, and should leave the practise of business to those capable."

Pleasant laughs a little, replying matter-of-factly, "I'm just taking a page out of your book. You like to strong-arm negotiation, so, I'm following suit. You like to talk about strategy, as if you're playing a game, so I'm playing right back. While we play, my cards are right up against my chest, so there's no telling what I'm going to do. Do you want to play?"

Irvine mutters, "I'm sorry."

Pleasant says, "I didn't hear that."

Irvine concedes, "I'm sorry."

Pleasant asks, "For what?"

Irvine licks his lips for a moment as he thinks, saying, "I want assurances that I will be reinstated at Cummings Enterprises International, as an advisor to Miss Bright, with the powers and privileges that come with that."

Pleasant proposes in counter, "You will be reinstated at your former position, able to advise, but without autonomy, having to have your work signed-off by your superior, Miss Tiffany Bright, CEO, at every stage, and that is non-negotiable."

Irvine scoffs, "How can that bitch think she can appraise my work? I've been doing this longer than she's been alive."

Pleasant reasons, "You don't have to accept it. We can just cut straight to the alternative. We'll continue your payments on this place in your name so you'll be warm and comfortable at least, and no-one will be the wiser."

Irvine laughs under his breath, picking up the length of chain that held his daughter, lifting it to whip at his niece. Pleasant catches it without flinching, wrapping the chain around his neck, choking him as he struggles to prise the links away from him. He taps his hand faintly on Pleasant's arm, spluttering, "I submit."

Pleasant releases her uncle, watching him gasping for breath like a goldfish. He holds the chains in his hands, slumped over, looking utterly defeated at Pleasant's feet. As she looks down on him, he looks up at her, and she asks, "Well?"

Irvine answers, "I accept your terms."

Pleasant probes, "Which terms?"

Irvine smiles widely, almost laughing as he replies, "I will return to work as you said."

Pleasant coldly looks down on her uncle, telling him, "Very well." Snapping her fingers, the figures unchain Pleasant's aunt and uncle, and she gently helps them to their feet. Rubbing her uncle's arms, she pulls him in for a hug, saying into his ear, "There's no need for animosity between us from now on. I'm more than willing to leave this all in the past."

Irvine feels the strong, muscular arms squeezing strongly and tightly, rendering him unable to move, and constricting his lungs, forcing short, heavy breaths. He knows Pleasant is asserting her dominance, and this he can respect, respectfully responding, "We have an understanding."

Pleasant pulls away from her uncle to console her aunt, shushing her, "Now, now, Auntie Sheena. Let this serve as a lesson to you, that if you play with fire, your fingers get burned."

Irvine enquires, "Where's my little girl?"

Pleasant invites her uncle, "Shall we tell her the good news?"

In Bonnie's bedroom, she is chained up in the place Tiffany previously was, with many dark figures in attendance, all staring at her squirming around in the chains naked, feeling flushed with embarrassment as she feels their eyes hot on her skin. Pleasant and Irvine enter the bedroom together, and Bonnie demands, "Let me down this instant, Angelina."

Pleasant snaps her fingers, and the dark figures help her cousin down to the floor. Bonnie collapses, with Irvine rushing to keep her from falling, until she finds her feet. Pleasant explains to Bonnie, "We have reached an agreement. We're to get along."

Bonnie looks disgusted at her cousin, looking to her father to confirm, and he does, "It's true. She made a very compelling offer."

Bonnie wriggles free from her father's grasp, setting her sight on her cousin and strutting over to deliver a slap to her face, bitterly seething, "You fucking bitch, Angelina. You come up here after scaring me half to death, and you expect all to be forgiven."

Pleasant picks up her cousin, holding her above her head with her legs flailing around like a fish out of water, and she throws her down onto the bed, bouncing back as she mounts the bed to pin her down, clearly stating, "It was you who assaulted me when I was laying in bed with a gunshot wound, threatening to kill my daughter in the womb. I showed mercy then because we are close, like sisters, and should forgive each other. Even now, with what you've threatened today with Tiffany, I show mercy. Believe me, Bonnie, I'm not so lenient with anyone else."

Irvine puts his arms between the warring women, trying to prise them apart, saying, "This can work out to all of our benefit. We've done each other wrong, and, I was always taught, it is good to forgive. It shows strength of character and conviction to do so, and we should all be gracious and humbled to accept it. Perhaps it is time to get together and break bread."

Bonnie ceases her struggling beneath her cousin, asking, "Can we have a moment alone?"

Irvine steps back from the bed, keeping an eye on them until he passes the threshold of the doorframe. Pleasant snaps her fingers, and the dark figures exit the room, closing the door behind them.

Alone, Bonnie almost cries as she admits, "I have so many emotions; so many raw feelings right now. Creeping from underneath all that is longing for you, Angelina. My soul aches for you, beyond what I felt in those chains. Being held beneath you makes me yearn to be yours, more than ever before. I want you, Angelina. I hunger for you. I love you, my sister."

Pleasant maintains her composure and her grip, seriously addressing her cousin, "As you well know, my name is Pleasant, and, if you really love me, that is how I will be addressed. No matter your feelings, though, I am married to Frankie, and am mother to a daughter with her, and I'm not giving that up to be with you."

Bonnie begs pathetically, "Please, Pleasant, please... I'm sorry... I really do love you... I confess, I hated you too... I was jealous... I wanted some way of us being together... Anything... Please understand... I beg of you... I just want to be loved by you... I miss how we used to be at school... I thought of you as my world..."

In a moment of weakness, Pleasant folds into a passionate kiss on Bonnie's lips, feeling anticipatory buzzing from her flesh as her cousin is flooded with hormones, becoming drunk in the ether of their energy so bounteous. Pleasant feasts on Bonnie's breasts, sinking down to gorge on her delicate flesh between her legs, cascading explosions of emotion blasting through Bonnie and perceived by Pleasant.

Before long, Bonnie is brought to orgasm, but she begs, "Don't stop," urging her cousin to continue her efforts, and Pleasant proceeds as such, exploring her thighs, belly, and deep inside her cousin's pussy to tease out every essence of her being.

Bonnie's brain melts, losing all thoughts, and any sense of place, but enraptured in the soft veil of simple bliss, floating as if on the surface of it's waters so tranquil and serene. Her waters gush freely, pumping from her by Pleasant's touch, and Pleasant comes to lay at her cousin's side.

Pleasant says to her cousin, "I do that in good faith, to show that I do love you, and I do care."

Bonnie breathes, "Thank you, Pleasant."

Pleasant goes on to add, "But, be warned; if you do anything to cross me or my family ever again, I will come for you, and neither heaven or hell could hold me."

Bonnie gulps, "Clear..."

Pleasant kisses her cousin on the lips, breathing into her, "Good." She gets up and takes her leave, dissolving into the black beyond the door, as a dark arm takes the doorknob to pull it closed.

The next day, Tiffany walks into her office, throwing her bag on the sofa, taking her seat at her desk, logging in to her account on her devices. In walks Mia, and Tiffany notices, greeting her, "Mia, hi," beaming brightly her way.

Mia asks, "Is everything alright, Tiffany?"

Tiffany smiles assuringly, answering, "Yes, everything is fine. False alarm, in the end. Family emergency."

Mia smiles, brushing her hair back as she says, "Welcome back. I missed you," turning around, looking back over her shoulder to say, "I'll get back to work. I'm just happy to know you're safe."

Tiffany calls out, "Mia?," stopping the young woman before she goes, getting up to go to her. She pulls Mia in for a hug, holding her for a good while. Mia feels strange and awkward like this, not knowing if she should hug her back, but as she places her hands on Tiffany's hips, she steps back, giggling, "I don't ever say it, but, I love you. I mean, I love having you around. I mean, you do very good work. I mean, I don't just love your work. I mean, I love you as a friend. I mean, I'm going to shut up now."

Mia let's go of Tiffany's hips respectfully, saying with a little laugh, "I get it. I know," taking her leave.

Tiffany calls after Mia to ask, "Oh, how'd things go with your dad?"

Mia calls back in reply, "Oh, we had a great time," before going back to her office.

Tiffany settles back in to work, making strides to catch up with everything going on, but finding she's aided by the diligent work and reports of her employees, and correspondence from her clients, chasing up what she needs to.

Irvine makes his appearance, taking a seat across from Tiffany as he smugly says, "I'm ready to get back to work. I can help you, if you like, in an advisory capacity. I'll make sure everything is as it should be."

Tiffany matter-of-factly informs Irvine, "Did I forget to mention? All your work is to be reviewed by panel before being signed-off by myself, and, said panel is Domhnall, Gracie, and Ray. Between the four of us, if we catch you double-dealing, or pushing to advance your standing, or doing anything that is less-than-above-board, or defamatory to us, or undermines my authority, or is intended to cause damages to this organisation, or it's reputation, or any of our affiliates, your work will not pass, will be repealed by law, and you won't be payed for it. In other words, if you don't play nice, you get nothing. That should be incentive enough, wouldn't you agree?"

Irvine discerns, "Domhnall covering your ass by implementing this, is he?"

Tiffany confidently states to him, "Actually, I sat with a lawyer, and your parole officer, and drafted this agreement myself, all in writing, and signed and co-signed, and legally-binding, and doesn't require your prior agreement. You either do this, or you go back to prison, and we sue you for blackmail in the process, and seek compensatory payment for damages and losses accrued. Your family's well-being is firmly in my grasp, and I can crush it at a moment's notice. How's that for covering my ass?"

Irvine remarks, "You are a devious little bitch, aren't you?," nodding as he takes a moment to go over things in his mind, responding in good humour, "You know, I'm coming around on you. I think I'm genuinely going to enjoy working with you."

Tiffany teases, "Was that hard? Swallowing your pride and that massive ego?"

Irvine holds his hands up, graciously admitting, "If it's easy to do, it's probably not worth doing."

Tiffany watches closely as Irvine leaves her office, continuing to watch for a moment after. She knows she has to be vigilant, and wary of anything he says and does, but she relishes the challenge. She even finds it sexually arousing, sitting with a desire to reach down and relieve herself, but she breathes through it, centring her concentration on her work, committing her energy to getting it done.