Together Ssn 08 Ch. 09 - Avenging Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheena feels sickened at the sight of her daughter massaging her husband, especially with his penis hanging out of his trousers. She summons her daughter, "Bonnie, come here, and sort through this shopping with your mother."

Irvine echoes his wife's sentiment, turning away from Tiffany as she tries to keep his mouth occupied, "Listen to your mother."

Bonnie huffs, "Fine," leaving her father be to go to her mother. She picks up a cute top, turning around to lean on the table to inspect it, looking past the fabric to her father and Tiffany falling to the floor, watching Tiffany straddling her father. She gets noticeably aroused by this sight, gyrating her hips as her eyes begin to roll.

Sheena hears her daughter's breathing become ever-so-heavy, turning to her to say, "Bonnie! Give them some privacy."

Tiffany glances up at the woman across the room, riding up and down vigorously as she stares into Bonnie's eyes with a smile and a giggle.

Bonnie turns away from the vulgarity, saying to her mother, "Sure. Sorry, Mother."

Tiffany lifts herself up off of Irvine's dick, turning around to sit in reverse, shuffling back to sit on Irvine's face, spying the contract on the table in front of her. She reaches, shifting her weight so much that she lifts her crotch away from Irvine's face. She steadies herself, stretching out even more, losing her balance to topple forward.

Thinking fast, Tiffany prowls forward like a cat, sitting herself back on Irvine's dick, riding it as she eyes the closer contract. She reaches again, tantalisingly out of reach. Stretching and straining, she lands a finger on the paper, about to drag it into her grasp, before her arms are grabbed from behind.

Irvine is sitting up behind the young woman, grabbing both arms at the shoulders, sliding his hands down to the wrists before laying back down, wrenching Tiffany's arms behind her back. He holds her wrists as if holding the reins whilst riding a horse.

Tiffany's chest points up to the ceiling, sitting up as straight as she can as she tries to lean her weight forward and free from Irvine's grasp. She hears him panting harder and harder, groaning, feeling his greasy spunk fill up inside her, and with a snap, her arms come free, leaping forward to place a hand on the contract, bracing herself on the table before dragging it off. She holds the paper in both hands, tearing the sheet up again and again, over and over before flinging it in the air to fall as confetti.

Irvine laughs as he catches his breath, informing the young woman, "That's a copy... I can print a million more..."

Tiffany feels so stupid. Of course there's a digital copy, and it's probably backed up on external hard-drives, and the cloud. She runs her fingers through her hair, collapsing back to lay atop Irvine, rolling over on top of him, telling him, "You got the better of me... That felt really good... So good, I couldn't think straight," sharing in Irvine's humour with a giggle of her own.

Seeing her chance, Tiffany thrusts all of her weight, aided by gravity, to smash her fist into Irvine's face, knocking him out. She bounds to her feet, snatching Sheena's phone from the table next to her while her back is turned, running off down the hallway as she dials Craig's number. Hearing he's answered, she hastily tells him, "Craig, don't talk; just listen to me. Irvine has got me. Irvine has kidnapped me, and brought me to an estate in the country. Craig, Irvine is holding me at a place in the countryside."

Craig assures her, "I'm on it. I'll get in touch with Domhnall, and we'll find you."

Tiffany feels her heart swell with elation, feeling like this ordeal is over, feeling herself flying through the air, with a sinking feeling catching, and plummeting to the floor, having been tackled by Bonnie. The phone slides across the floor, and Tiffany shouts, "I love you, Craig! I love you!"

Bonnie gets up, going over to the phone to pick it up, putting on speaker to hear Craig babbling, "...be okay. We'll find out where you are. We're coming. Hold on. I love you, babe..."

Bonnie interrupts, "Tiffany is not here right now. Can I take a message?"

Craig asks, "Bonnie? That's a voice I haven't heard in a long time. If anything happens to Tiffany..."

Bonnie interrupts again, "You'll, what? Kill me, send me to prison, get revenge, blah-di-blah-di-dah... We're not savages, Craig. We're civilised people. Far more civilised and accustomed to wealth and riches than you two slobs. You disgust me, and, be sure to tell Angelina she's dead to me. I'd tell her myself, but, I can't stand her."

Craig replies, "You can tell her yourself when we come for Tiffany, and we will be coming, believe me."

Bonnie smugly smiles, "Chop, chop," ending the call, adding the number to her mother's contact list, saying to Tiffany as she does so, "We'll keep that number so we can identify the trash that calls us.

"You'd better get comfy, because you'll be staying with us for a long while yet, bitch. I hate you for taking Father from us. We could've handled this amicably like adults, but you get him convicted and branded a criminal; to live in a cage with the rabble. We should extend nothing more or less than that courtesy to you."

Tiffany feels her heart in her throat, pounding hard, and suddenly much quicker as she is hoisted up by Irvine from behind, whining in protest as his hand covers her mouth tightly, hearing him in her ear, "That was your last mistake."

Bonnie walks up to Tiffany, talking past her, "Father, her friends love to play with chains, tying each other up. I want to see how she takes to it."

Tiffany feels Irvine's arm wrench around her throat, drifting into darkness...

Mia comes home from the office, greeted by her mother, Aniya, her daughter, Kisha, and her father, Tibor, with the appearance of her father catching her off-guard. She brushes her hair, tiredly moaning, "Hi. Hi, Kisha," coming across to where her father sits, giving him a hug, "Welcome home, Dad. I forgot you were coming out."

Tibor gets the sense, "You seem out of it," getting a good look at his daughter's face, seeing the upset and worry there.

Mia explains to her parents, "My manager from work; my friend, Tiffany, is missing. Everyone is working hard to find her quickly, before anything happens to her. I wasn't told much more than that, but it's got me worried for her."

Tibor consoles his daughter, "That sounds terrible. Was it random, or premeditated?"

Mia sternly states, "I don't want to talk about it."

Tibor says, "Very well. Your mother has been making something to eat. Getting something in your belly will make you feel much better."

Mia appreciates her father's sentiment, cuddling up to him to say in his ear, "I needed to hear that, Dad. Thanks," giving him a kiss on the cheek, making him blush, then her blush.

Kisha sees the affection Mia gave to Tibor, expressing, "I wish I had a dad to love like that."

Mia gets down to her daughter, laughing nervously, "Your granddad and I have some things to work out before I can say I love him."

Kisha cutely asks, "Why's that?"

Mia finds her words to explain for her daughter, "My Dad hurt me. He did some horrible things that he shouldn't do to his daughter."

Kisha tries to understand, "Is that why he went away? Because he was bad?"

Mia answers, "Yes, that's exactly why. He hurt me, but, he's still my Dad, so, I'm trying to be the better person by forgiving him."

Kisha says, "Mom is so brave. When I get hurt, I cry. I want to be strong like you, Mom."

Mia laughs, "I'm not..."

Tibor interrupts to say to his granddaughter, "Your Mom is much stronger than me, and much kinder. She's an example to us all."

Kisha grabs a piece of paper and some crayons, saying, "I'm going to make a comic book and make it a movie so everyone knows how great my Mom is."

Mia strokes her daughter's hair, softly saying, "You do that, Kisha."

Awakening, Tiffany has a moment of disorientation, in a bedroom, held naked with arms and legs chained above and below at the wrists and ankles, suspended from the floor, halfway up the wall. She struggles, only finding herself rotating where she hangs, feeling the strain sorely on her arms in particular, scraping the bones in her wrists with the metal links of the chains.

Bonnie bounds into the room, joyously bouncing across to Tiffany with a big grin, saying, "Welcome to my room! Do you like it? I hope you like it, because this is going to be where you stay until you learn some manners."

Tiffany spits, "Fuck you!"

Bonnie laughs manically, "Hahaha, that's a good one. You're funny.

"You should really learn some manners though; good manners, that is, because bad manners, are going to make things harder, and harder, and harder, and harder, and harder, and harder, and harder..."

Tiffany groans, "I get it."

"...and harder, and harder, and there's no submitting. There's no giving up. There's no mercy. There's no pity. You are our permanent guest here now, and, how long you stay, depends on you, because, learn some good manners, and you get fed, and washed, and maybe even an orgasm or two," winking at Tiffany, before going on to say, "You continue to show how bad-mannered you are, like now, and you get none of that, stewing in your filth, hungry, thirsty, until you can't take it anymore, and I flush you down the toilet. Oh, wait, that's what you do with a goldfish... I bury you in the garden, like a dog; like the bitch you are," laughing hysterically.

Tiffany tiredly moans, feeling the pull on her arms, and how her body wants to slouch, and her thighs rubbing together, conceding, "Okay, Bonnie, you win... I don't want to do this anymore... Get your dad in here..."

Bonnie snaps, waggling her finger at Tiffany, "No! No, you don't get to make demands here. There's no giving up."

Tiffany sobs, "Please, Bonnie... I will sign anything your dad puts in front of me... Anything... Just let me go, please..."

Bonnie grabs one of Tiffany's nipples, lifting it gently, higher, further out, twisting a little, pinching harder, twisting more. She delights in the sounds of Tiffany's breathing getting quicker and more laboured, squealing, "Oh, this is fun... I can see why Angelina enjoys it so much..."

Tiffany softly breathes, "Angelina?... You mean, Pleasant..."

Bonnie releases Tiffany's breast, slapping it hard, then immediately the face back and forth, before holding under Tiffany's chin, growling, "Nothing much pleasant about that bitch. She's no angel either, but rather call her that than that make-believe, pretend shit she's got going on with that whore."

Tiffany feels a burst of adrenaline, answering back to Bonnie, "Frankie is my best friend."

Bonnie cackles, "Hahaha, you should keep better company. I would say, 'like me,' but my company is too good for someone like you. You should feel extraordinarily grateful to be allowed to be in my presence, in such a manner as you are. I will admit, you are cute as a button. Dare I say, a turn on," pressing her fingers to her own crotch, feeling herself for a moment before composing herself with a brief laugh, "Well, a girl's gotta get her kicks somehow," thrusting her knee up into Tiffany's groin, carefully watching her reaction.

Tiffany asks, "You love Pleasant, don't you?"

Bonnie knees Tiffany in her crotch even harder, yanking a fistful of hair straight down, almost tearing it from her scalp as she replies, "Loved her. Past tense. I had hoped that we would be a thing. We were always there for each other's needs at boarding school, and our families are close. I thought for sure, I would make her affections mine. I was hopelessly waiting for her to make a move, ask me out, or something.

"Years went by in a flash," snapping her fingers, making Tiffany flinch before continuing to say, "Just like that, I see my sister come home, with that whore under her arm. I'd seen them on stream together, sure, imagining myself in her place, but then, Angelina announces they're not only in love, but engaged to be married.

"I wanted to show Angelina I was at the very least that whore's equal, though I should be held in higher standing, because I called her my sister, and she called me hers, but I thought she knew I wanted to be closer. Sweet little Gabby shared her affections for her aunt as well, and to no surprise to me since the three of us were inseparable, right up until the point that Angelina cut herself out of our lives. I wanted her to come around and see that I was still here for her, but it became really hard to be in the same room as her and that whore, and hear her talking about her all the time; it was sickening.

"It was," Bonnie's eyes well with tears, streaking mascara down her cheeks, "I was in love with Angelina. She was my world, and it came crashing down around my feet, but what made it worse was you; the friend of the whore, adopted into the empire, afforded station and status well beyond your means, and you had the nerve to convince a jury that Father go to prison. That was the final insult. You are rooted into all of my pain and heartbreak, and, now, you are at my mercy, bitch."

Tiffany calmly reasons, "Your father was going to fuck me in the office, and he assaulted me on camera for the whole world to see. What happened to him was his own fault. As for Pleasant, if you felt that way, you should've made your feelings known to her before she moved on with my best friend, so that's on you."

Bonnie rages, beating her palms down Tiffany's body, digging her nails in, leaving red trails all over her. Tiffany braces for it all, breathing through the pain, "The truth hurts, doesn't it..."

Bonnie cries angrily, "You'd know," collapsing where she stands down onto her knees, whining and sobbing, almost as if she's praying, looking up at the ceiling, or maybe to heaven, but certainly above Tiffany.

A knock on the door disturbs them, and Irvine walks in, asking his daughter, "Is something the matter, girl? I thought I heard screaming and shouting."

Tiffany stares down at the young woman at her feet, then glances a look up at Irvine, telling him, "I will sign your contract."

Irvine tuts, waggling his finger, "No, no, no, no, no, you won't be doing anything of the sort. I offered that to you when we were being reasonable. You made it abundantly clear that you want to be unreasonable, so I'm gong to continue to wait; continue to be patient, biding my time to make the right move."

Tiffany scoffs, "What move is that? Domhnall and Gracie aren't going to hand everything over to you, because I told them that you kidnapped me. I told them you brought me out into the country. It's only a matter of time before they find you, and you end up back in prison."

Irvine pets his daughter's hair as she sits at her feet, as he confidently asserts, "I'm not going back to prison, and, no-one is finding us. This is a new place; somewhere Dom and Ray don't know. All this does is delay my takeover, but instead of being welcomed back to my former family with open arms, I will wait until the organisation cracks and crumbles, by my design, in ways that will convince them to sell, but also in ways I can rectify and rebuild into something far greater, for my true family."

Tiffany nods, "And, you're willing to do anything for it; including having sex with another woman in front of your wife, and your daughter, and having your daughter have her way with me."

Irvine responds, "Nothing wrong with a little fun, and encouraging my girl's wants and needs. I have my family's full support, and they have mine. They understand that, to get business done, you have to roll up your sleeves and do things you don't like to get the results you want."

Tiffany remarks, "Good for you."

Irvine smiles, "Yes, it is."

Tiffany asks, "Are you going to kill me?"

Irvine states, "No, but I don't have to look after you. What happens to you is your responsibility. You can be a good girl, and live better than most people's dogs, or you can be a bitch, and be punished. It's really up to you, but, this is your life now. What you make of it is up to you."

Bonnie sniffles, rising to her feet, begging Tiffany, "Please, be bad. Please, give me an excuse to make your life hell. Please, be a bad-mannered, bad-mouthed bitch, just so I can feel good about hurting you. I'm going to really enjoy this, and, please, make it so you don't."

Tiffany giggles, "Is that meant to sound tough?"

Bonnie groans, "Make her sleep, Father."

Irvine puts all of his weight into a punch, knocking out Tiffany. She becomes limp where she hangs, as Irvine jests, "That was payment in kind."

Irvine, Sheena, and Bonnie all go about the rest of their day, enjoying a meal together, sitting in conversation, watching television, until they all settle into bed, no different than usual. All the while, Tiffany slips in and out of consciousness, left alone by the Whites, with the weight of the chains unbearably heavy, losing all the strength she has, but the Whites don't check on her, and don't care at all. At the end of the day, the darkness claims the Whites, one-by-one, surrendering to deep, restful, sleep...

Bound in chains, and chained together in the deep, dark of night, Irvine, Sheena, and Bonnie all stir to the realisation of their predicament. Their blood pumps hot and fast, hyperventilating, with Sheena sobbing involuntarily, unable to compose herself. Irvine puts on a brave face, while Bonnie looks around her, trying to discern their surroundings in the darkness.

The three of them seem to be in one of the many rooms of their manor, though one that is indistinct as of yet, until their eyes adjust, but it is spacious and scarcely furnished, with a hard floor and high ceiling.

Out of the dark come figures clad in black PVC and latex, with no skin on show, and dildos erect from their crotches, filling Sheena and Bonnie with dread, while Irvine silently observes the figures forming a circle around them, and many in number. Through the circle crowd comes a familiar face revealed to them, and Bonnie scowls, "Angelina..."

Pleasant stands before the three Whites, standing tall and strong as she looks down on her extended family, politely saying, "Hello. It's been a long time since we all caught up with each other," addressing Bonnie in particular, "You really hurt me the last time we met, and Father wanted to push legal action against you, but I said, 'No, they've been through enough.' I'm here now to tell you," scanning her gaze across all three of her captives, pacing in front of them back and forth as she continues, "I'm feeling less than merciful.

"You are family, though, after all, so, with that in mind, I am going to make an offer. Listen carefully; You apologise for what you've done to us, and vow to make amends, and in return, you are forgiven, with our love and support in your ventures going forward, and a welcome part of our family. The alternative is what you chose to do to Tiffany, which is being locked up with no privileges or respect, which will be a final and definite sentence, and very slow."

Irvine snarls, "I'm not doing business with a little girl like you. I want to speak with Dom."

Pleasant approaches her uncle, slapping him with the back of her hand curtly across the cheek, catching him sharply with an intense sting, as she tells him, "You don't dictate what happens here. Did you extend that courtesy to Tiffany today? Bullying her? Tormenting her as she fears for her children? I should be extending that same courtesy, taking Bonnie from you," snapping her fingers, with the dark figures swirling into action, swarming Bonnie, injecting her with something that makes her limp, flopping into the dark arms to be unchained and carried out into the dead of night.

Sheena howls in deep distress, eyes squinting with her tears pooling, running like rivers off her cheeks. Irvine hears the anguish of his wife next to him as he glares fixedly at Pleasant, asking, "What are you doing with my little girl?"