Together Ssn 08 Ch. 11 - Shining Stars

Story Info
Many stars sharing one sky.
8.2k words
4.82
2.2k
3
0

Part 84 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Crowds gather before the stage in X-Town this weekend night, ready to be dazzled as the spotlight shines on stage, with the club's proprietor, Owo Uwu, announcing to the stage, "Please, put your hands together, and show your love, for Cassieopeia, and Twinkle Starlite!"

Sharing the spotlight either side of the mic stand, the two drag starlets, Cassieopeia, 27, and fresh-faced, Twinkle Starlite, turned 18, ready for a duet, "Though the sun shines bright, my days are cold and black as night. Stumbling through by my own advice, they're bitter pills that break the ice. Heavy on my head is a gilded crown, weighing on my mind may I never drown. Devil's in the details that may be, still my tongue to keep it all for me.

"Fine by the grace of those around, chased by the howls of hungry hounds. Lurking of wolves at the doors, to keep from the closet doors forevermore. Laughter is a pain from the heart, the melody a remedy as I play my part. Worry not, it's fine, no harm will find, but for the fears nestled in my mind.

"Shrinking like a shadow in the sun, cling to what we know since we begun. Sitting on our knees to pray, swallow it all down to the end of the day. In the veil of the night even the stars don't hide, make the moments ours with every stride. A journey of a thousand steps starts with one, and every single oak was once an acorn.

"It's okay.

"I'll be there.

"To hold my hand and guide me there.

"It's fine.

"In good time.

"To burn my skin in the bright sunshine.

"Shrinking like a shadow in the sun, cling to what we know since we begun. Sitting on our knees to pray, swallow it all down to the end of the day. In the veil of the night even the stars don't hide, make the moments ours with each and every stride. A journey of a thousand steps starts with one, and every single oak was once an acorn."

Cassieopeia says to the crowd, "Show your love and appreciation for Twinkle Starlite, our newest star who will no doubt shine her absolute brightest," leading everyone in applause.

Twinkle Starlite graciously receives the adoration humbly, putting her hands up as she says into the mic, "I wouldn't have this confidence without Cassieopeia, or Owo Uwu, of course, or any of the girls in the back. I wouldn't have a platform because of them, and my voice would fall on deaf ears if it wasn't for each and every one of you, so thank you, each and every one. I'd like to say we wrote this song, but it poured from our hearts raw and ready, and we had to share that with you all, pure and unfiltered, like the vodka we pour at the bar," fuelling laughter from the listeners.

Cassieopeia hugs Twinkle Starlite, giving her a kiss for each cheek, but taking care not to disturb their make-up. The pair of them hurry backstage, greeted by the other girls in the wings ready to take their places on-stage before rushing back to the dressing room.

Cassieopeia and Twinkle Starlite both sit at a dressing table, removing their make-up and undressing out of their costumes, but before they slip into something more casual for the rest of their night, they hasten to lock lips with each other. Cassie's toned body is licked all over like a lollipop, as Twinkle makes her way down to free his cock from the tape tucking him back, springing forth with an instant erection.

Twinkle takes the cock in her mouth, sucking the head, licking the length, and fondling the flesh with effortlessness aided by her saliva. She slows down her play to be achingly sensual, tantalising her co-star with tenderness and passion unlike he's ever felt before.

Cassie beckons Twinkle up to face him, indulging in a quick kiss before pushing her back on her stool, turning to brace herself against the dressing table as Cassie shows affection nursing on her natural tits, neglecting the nipples enough to make glancing touches swell with ecstasy, leaving her wanting more.

Twinkle places her hand atop Cassie's head, forcing him down her petite, toned body to arrive at her dainty cock, desperate for his attention. She strokes his cheeks as he sucks her up into his mouth, and she feels him licking lovingly along the whole length, with little trills at the head with the tip of his tongue.

Cassie starts to shake from the nerves, so much more than stepping on stage to sing, thrilled by what he's doing with this sensational starlet. He stands up, indicating to Twinkle to turn over, doing so, sitting her knees on the stool with her elbows braced on the dressing table, and she pushes her backside out for Cassie to take advantage of in his stride.

Twinkle looks in the mirror, finding Cassie's face in it over her shoulder, smiling at him, tilting her head to rest her cheek on her palm. She laughs flirtatiously, catching his attention, but shyly averting her gaze as she looks at her reflection, before cutely staring back, licking her lips, biting her fingertip, and gasping at the efforts of this incredible man inside her perfect rear.

Losing herself in the monotony of Cassie's cock stretching her anal passage, Twinkle reaches down, between the jiggle of her tiny tits, taking a long, steady stroke down her flat belly, to grip her cock in hand, giving it a hearty squeeze to allow her hand to move as naturally as it will.

Moments slip by like this, and Twinkle moans sweetly to remind Cassie, "Any longer and we'll be caught..."

Cassie whimpers, "Almost... there," slapping his crotch against Twinkle's cheeks strongly, finally filling her up inside before pulling out.

Twinkle slaps her buttcheek with one hand, turning around to sit her backside on the stool, still stroking her cock as she suggests with a flash of her eyes, "Down for me," watching as Cassie does as he is told until Twinkle showers his face with her spunk. She swipes her fingers to collect some of her spillage, licking her fingers clean with a satisfied moan.

The two of them hurry to sit beside each other on their stools, making themselves presentable to join the clubgoers out front, just as the other starlets waft in, paying little attention to what they don't know has happened.

Cassie makes himself look cute, dressed in his casual clothes, ready for to go out into the club to enjoy the rest of his night, but before leaving the dressing room, addresses his co-stars, "If any of you need me, I'll be somewhere out there with my friends."

Twinkle blows him a kiss, and Doris Diva calls after him, "You have fun, Cas, babes. We love you," allowing Cassie to leave with a smile, and a spring in his step.

Stepping out into the club, Cassieopeia is left backstage, and out emerges Cassie Palmer into the swirl of disco lights, flashing spectrums of coloured dots over him as he makes his way through the crowd. He soon finds his parents Kirsty and Eric, 53 and 46, giving them a courteous kiss on each cheek.

Eric congratulates his son, "You were great up there with that new girl. Who's she?"

Cassie explains, "That's Twinkle Starlite. She's very new here, but is fitting right in with us girls in the back."

Eric banters, "Oh, aye! I bet! Get hot back there does it?"

Kirsty casts a knowing eye her son's way, eager for gossip, but Cassie laughs it off, "Er, no, thanks. Nothing like that at all. Remember I'm with Daisy."

Eric notes, "The way that Twinkle Starlite looked at you during your song, she's into you."

Kirsty agrees, "There was a spark."

Eric jokes, "Not a sparkle?," laughing at his own expense.

Cassie sighs, feigning being unimpressed with a huff, and a hand on his hip, answering to his parents, "You must've been seeing things. I'm not doing anything wrong."

Eric assumes a more serious tone to say, "Didn't say you were son. How old is she?"

Cassie replies, "Not long turned 18," looking around as he asks, "Speaking of turning 18, is..."

Before Cassie can finish his question, the crowd parts, revealing his younger brother, Jack Palmer, parting the crowd with a gaggle of impressionable young women clinging to him, hearing him as loud and obnoxious as ever, "You've been with someone like me before. Honestly, I'm not even bragging when I say I can have all of you at the same time, and still have plenty left in the tank. I wasn't made for loving, or any of that romantic shit. I'm pure sex from dusk to dawn, baby, aww yeah," noticing his brother, greeting him, "What's up, fag?"

Cassie warns his little brother, "Can't say that in here."

Jack smirks, "Can't say, 'what's up?' What a backwards people that you can't even use a simple greeting. Now, girls, stick with me and I'll show you how real civilised people get down in the good times," as his entourage roll their eyes, giggling with each other at the naivete of youth, but falling for the exuberance and charm nonetheless, sticking by him.

Kirsty snaps, "Jacamo Palmer, you behave yourself, or you're going home."

Not listening to his mother, Jack looks at one of the women with him, copping a feel of her crotch, saying loudly, "This bitch got a dick! Bigger than mine too," giving an impressed nod.

Kirsty chastises her son, shouting, "Jacamo Palmer, that is not nice!"

A bouncer approaches, asking, "Anything wrong?"

Eric points to his youngest son, telling the bouncer, "He's not 18, and he's been drinking."

The bouncers step in to manhandle Jack as he protests, "No! Dad! He's joking. I turned 18 last week. I swear. I was just having a good time."

A bouncer says into the teen's ear, "Go have a good time in your bedroom, kid."

Jack jokes, "What's that in your pocket? You got the hots for me, or something?"

The bouncer responds, "Or something," throwing him onto the street.

Jack turns around, shouting back, "This is bullshit. I got my ID right here. Can't a guy get out and have a good time anymore? I thought you gays were about inclusion."

The bouncer assumes his post at the front door, scanning the straight, coolly saying, "I ain't gay."

Jack attempts to reason, "Oh, come on! You've never been curious?"

The bouncer doesn't even look at Jack as he says, "No."

Jack gets right up into the bouncer's face, asking, "Really?"

The bouncer huffs, asking, "Have you?"

Jack whispers in the bouncer's ear, "Yeah. I mean, my brother is gay. He's alright. Maybe some more of you fags are alright too."

The bouncer makes eye-contact out of the side of his eye, saying, "Yeah? Well, you shouldn't say, 'fag.' It's offensive."

Jack reasons, "What if I'm smoking?"

The bouncer looks the teen over, asking, "Do you smoke?"

Jack looks offended as he says, "Fuck no! That's filthy. I'm fit as a butcher's dog, as my Dad says."

The bouncer whispers into the young man's ear, "Maybe I find you charming."

Jack gets a little nervous as he quietly asks, "Yeah?"

The bouncer continues, "Maybe we go into the alley and work something out?"

Jack negotiates, "And, you let me back in?"

The bouncer nods, "Sure. You just have to bend your pretty ass over a bin, and you're in."

Jack gulps, bravely saying, "I can do that."

The bouncer gestures, "After you," pointing the young man to the alley beside the club.

Jack is closely followed around the corner, feeling the bouncer's breath on his neck, and his hand on his shoulder, and by the bins, he feels a tug on his shoulder, followed by a push on his back, making him lose his balance, bracing himself against the bin. He lets the bouncer lift his shirt, but protests as his shorts are undone and slid down his thighs, "Hey, you just said about bending over!"

The bouncer scoffs, "Did you really think that was it?"

Jack feels uneasy as his heart quickens and skips, his head feeling hazy as the bouncer rubs his back and enjoys his cute arse. The young man feels something hot slide between his cheeks, pressing against his tight hole, whimpering, "What, what, what are you doing?"

The bouncer replies, "Just relax, and you'll be back in the club before you know it."

Jack feels his tight arsehole stretch, taking something big inside him, making it difficult to breathe. He adjusts how he bends against the bin, hoping for some relief, but none comes, and the bouncer holds his cheek against the bin, keeping him from moving.

The teen's thighs tremble where he stands, feeling incredibly unsteady, and somewhat thankful for the firmness of the bouncer's grip pushing on his head whilst his arse is skewered. An exhale escapes from the young man, much higher pitched than he would intend, but voicing his truth in this moment.

The bouncer taunts, "You're just a sissy little bitch who loves to get his arse fucked."

Jack doesn't protest, allowing the bouncer to do his thing, only able to whine, feeling his dick dangling stiff between his legs. The teen takes himself in his hand, jerking himself off, overtaken by a maddening urge, thoughtless and instinctual; feeling very much natural.

The bouncer groans, and thrusts with a buck of his hips, almost buckling at the knees, then pulls out, spraying Jack's back with his spunk.

The punky teen turns around to face the bouncer, collapsing his back square to the cold metal of the bin, catching his breath with his hands up beside his head before saying, "Oh, fuck. That was intense... You gonna let me back inside now?"

The bouncer tilts his head toward the club, indicating to the teen to get a move on, watching him pull his shorts up, fitting his dick back beneath the waistband, and finding his feet to carry him back around the corner.

In the club, as Eric and Kirsty converse with their eldest son, they are met by Frankie Reid-Cummings, 27, pushing her way through the crowd with her husband, Pleasant Reid-Cummings, 29. Frankie recognises the couple, "I know you! You've been showing my Mom a good time."

Kirsty politely acknowledges the young woman, "Oh, yeah, we've seen you around during our visits. I won't embarrass you with the details, but your parents are good company."

Eric banters, "Your folks are very good company. When we start jousting, we feel like two of the Three Musketeers," noticing a hot young man joining the girls, "We could use someone like him to be D'Artagnon."

Frankie introduces, "This is my brother, Craig."

Craig Reid, 26, reaches to shake Eric's hand, greeting him, "Nice to meet you. I'm sure everything you do at home is appreciated."

Eric is caught off-guard, laughing it off, "You are a very hot, young man; I don't mind saying that."

Kirsty says, "I'd love to see how the kids compare to their elders," catching herself, "I didn't mean to say that as if I wanted to be with you together, or anything. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

Frankie giggles, "Not at all."

Craig smiles, sipping his drink, "No harm done."

Frankie reveals, "Actually, he used to catch a peek at me in the shower when we lived at home, and, as the older sister, I wouldn't mind sharing you two with him, if he keeps himself to only peeking. I don't fancy his freak hands making my skin crawl," giggling at her brother's expense.

Craig moans, "Shut up," at his sister, before expressing interest to Eric and Kirsty, "I'm sure we could arrange something."

Kirsty looks uneasily at the siblings, asking, "You two are really fine with having a foursome?"

Eric explains as he understands, "They've already said he's a perv, so long as they stay in their lanes," winking at Craig, "I get it though. If I had a sister as hot as her, I'd have to look too."

Craig nods, "I know, right. I was a horny teenager. What else was I supposed to do?"

Frankie shouts, "You were supposed to get with some sorry slut from school. Get out and spread your wings instead of skulking on the landing and locking yourself in your room to play solo."

Tiffany Bright, 26, turns up to join her friends, mocking her boyfriend as she teases, "Am I hearing about this lump of a loser getting his rocks off in his socks?"

Frankie giggles, "To be fair, he never used a sock that way."

Pleasant clears her throat, "And, how would you know?"

Frankie confidently replies, "Laundry!"

Kirsty nudges her elbow into Eric, suggesting, "I think Frankie got a peek too."

Tiffany says, "As the best friend who was always there, I can confirm."

Frankie defends herself, "That wasn't perving. That was just checking in on my little brother. All that grunting and groaning got me concerned. He might've been in pain."

Craig can barely look at his sister as he sips more of his drink, composing himself, hoping to be swallowed into the crowd to get away from this awkward conversation. Changing the subject, he asks his girlfriend, "Everything good at work?"

Tiffany nods emphatically, "Yeah, everything is good. Just gotta keep an eye on Irvine, as usual, but he's playing ball. He's not been bothering you at work, has he?"

Craig replies, "He's been keeping his distance; it's strange."

Tiffany supposes as she cosies up to her boyfriend, "Maybe he knows he can't get away with anything?"

Craig theorises, "It's Irvine. We both got in because he was manipulating us. He's got something in the works.

"Where's Mia?"

Tiffany looks around, trying to crane her head to look through the crowd, saying, "I don't know. She said she wouldn't be long."

Emerging from the crowd, Mia Milosevic, 21, finds Tiffany, with an entourage made up of: her girlfriend, Carrie Harper, 21, and their friends, Tracey Garret, 21, Lillie Pratchet, 20, Stacey Flynn, 20, Shane Tobin, 19, and Cariad Byrne, 19. Mia announces them, "We're here. We didn't keep you waiting, did we?"

Frankie giggles, "It doesn't matter now you're here. We were just making new friends."

Eric introduces himself and his wife, "I'm Eric Palmer, and this is the missus, Kirsty, and this is..."

Mia interrupts as she notices, "Cassie. It's been a while," informing the group, "We're old friends."

Cassie politely says to Mia, "We still miss you. It seems you're doing rather well for yourself, honey."

Mia hugs Carrie tightly as she replies, "I'm doing so well for myself."

Daisy May, 27, makes her way through the crowd, finding her boyfriend, Cassie, going to say, "Found you. We were wondering where you got to," turning her head to notice Mia standing there, looking utterly shocked as she smiles, "Mia?"

Mia is unfazed by her former friend's appearance, politely saying, "Hi."

Carrie excitedly recognises Daisy, chuckling, "Miss May, oh my god! It's been, like, so long since I saw you. I bet you don't remember us?"

Daisy replies sweetly to Carrie, as she looks over the gathered group, "I remember the three of you: Carrie, Tracey, Lillie. You were quiet, and never got yourselves into trouble, but I remember."

Tracey recalls, "Oh yeah, I do remember you, Miss May."

Lillie boredly states, "Nope. I've repressed a lot of that time."

Carrie chuckles, "This is great," nudging Mia, "You two seem really close, or, like, you were, or like, you have history?"

Mia looks into her girlfriend's eyes, answering with assurance, "We do have a history, but it wasn't good for us."

Daisy sniffles, seeming upset, but bravely saying, "It felt good; that was the problem, though. I have to admit, and I'm sorry to say, Cas, but, those feelings just come flooding back, like it was moments ago. It's hard to see you, Mia, but you look so happy, and that's all I really want."

Cassie hugs his girlfriend, holding her face to his chest to hide some quiet tears from the onlookers. He shushes to console her as he strokes her hair, holding her back, supporting her in this moment with complete understanding, and an outpouring of love and affection for her.

Mia finds it hard to look at Daisy, trying to look anywhere else, and Carrie notes, "You really were close. I haven't seen you so embarrassed in so long, like, fuck. What happened?"