Together Ssn 08 Ch. 11 - Shining Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasantly surprised, Pleasant almost seems bewildered, and gleaming with gratefulness on her face, spilling her emotions for all to see as she gasps, "Well, um, in my mouth," opening wide as she turns to peer up at Eric, expectant of his erection to grace her lips.

Eric obliges, standing above Pleasant as she expertly works his cock with her whole mouth, from lips to tonsils, and everything between. All the while, Frankie reaches up to fondle his bollocks, stretching the skin, and squeezing her fingers softly, feeling the testicles themselves.

Before long, Eric asks, "Where do you want it?"

Pleasant strokes his cock, waiting patiently as she confirms, "Cover me," soon receiving her wish in full, with lashings of thick cum strewn all over her. Her wife sits up to help herself to licking it all off before indulging in a cum-soaked kiss.

Kirsty hints to her husband, "If you're done," patting the space beside where she sits on the sofa.

Eric takes a seat with his wife, saying in front of everyone, "For now, but there's no hurry for anyone to go anywhere if you don't have anything on for the day. Of course, if you do, don't let us keep you."

Kirsty echoes her husband's sentiment to the remaining guests, "It would be our pleasure to entertain you all longer."

Jack bounds down the stairs, fully clothed, booming, "What's up, fuckers? Still party o'clock, is it? Blimey!"

Kirsty snaps, "Jacamo Palmer, show more respect for our guests!"

Jack whips off his shorts in no time, exposing his semi-erect dick swinging between his legs, answering back to his mother, "What? You want the goods? Whe-hey!," gyrating his hips to spin his dick around in front of everyone."

Pleasant remarks, "He's much more lively than last night, I'll give him that."

Eric teases his youngest son, "He obviously can't hold his drink. Poor lad missed out on all the fun. Bet he doesn't remember the lap dances."

Kirsty says, "I told him earlier when I checked in on him."

Jack jumps onto the empty bean bag, pointing at his dick, offering, "I'm free now for a repeat. Dance away, ladies. Don't be shy."

Stacey laughs, "Uh, no, I'm good thanks."

Carrie and Mia keep themselves to themselves, cuddling cutely in each other's arms, paying no mind to the loud-mouthed brat on the bean bag.

Tracey and Cariad quietly confer with Shane in each ear, muttering and nodding, and Tracey teases, "Shane here loves to dance."

Shane jumps to his feet, quickly gyrating and twerking over Jack's crotch, before Jack pushes him away, to laughter from Shane as he swiftly regains his balance.

Cariad points out, "Look, he liked that."

Jack looks down, seeing himself fully hard, giving a sly wink to Tracey and Cariad, "It's for you, ladies."

Eric jokes, "You weren't like that a moment ago until the young man here did his thing."

Jack scoffs, "Fuck, no. It's nothing like that. Look at all the tits and pussy on show."

Eric teases, "Yeah, you got boy pussy in your face just now," saying to Shane, "No offense, mate. I'm just playing."

Shane responds politely to his host, "None taken. It's all in good fun."

Kirsty teases her son, "See, this young man is so nice, and respectable, and fucking hot. Why can't you be more like that?"

Jack feels flustered, recoiling into himself as he sinks further into the bean bag, "Why don't you adopt him?"

Kirsty excitedly says, "That's a great idea," inviting Shane, "You can live here with us, and take Jack's room. We'll give you a good home. And, of course, the girls are welcome to stay any time."

Jack sits himself up, making himself more comfortable on the bean bag, whining, "Mom! That's not funny."

Kirsty bitterly snaps at her son, "And neither are you!"

Tracey and Cariad confer with each other with more hushed whispers into each other's ears, and Tracey proposes to Jack, "Hey, how about you show us your room, and, the four of us," indicating Shane too, "can have a foursome? We don't mind sharing."

Jack springs up to his feet, dick dangling, "Of course, baby, aww yeah," slapping Shane on the arm, "Come on, bro. Let's fuck these bitches!"

Shane laughs, ushering his girlfriends behind Jack up the stairs before following behind. When Shane enters the small bedroom, he sees Tracey pouncing on the bed, taking the energetic teen by surprise as she straddles him; that leaves Cariad feeling awkward at the foot of the bed. Shane rubs his childhood friend's arms sweetly from behind, and she bends over for him to take her.

Jack's face is smothered by Tracey's tits, tapping her on the shoulders to tell her to ease up, taking a breath, "Fuck, you've got a lot of energy."

Tracey teases, "Buckle up, boy. I'm wild."

Shane watches his girlfriend riding the teenager very vigorously, feeling his slow and tender rhythm become affected as he looks down on Cariad's cutely freckled back, specked with spots around the shoulders closely before spreading into distinct groupings.

Bracing herself on the palms of her hands, Cariad feels divinely blessed to have Shane being so sensual with her, stirring her up inside like no-one else ever could. Though these feelings are perverted by blankly gazing at Tracey giving herself like a whore to a stranger. Her heart is in conflict as to her feelings about this, harbouring affection as she does for Tracey, but she's thankful anyway to have Shane being with her so strongly at this time.

Jack spasms, exclaiming, "Splat, bitch!"

Tracey feels the teen explode inside of her, and she lifts herself off him, putting her fingers to her pussy, and shuffling up to cover his face, sliding her fingers clear to smear her lips to the teen's, taunting, "You've got to get your protein for the day. Growing boy such as yourself."

Jack struggles under Tracey's weight, trying to get free, but to no avail as he tastes his thick spunk spread around his closed mouth, and up his nose. Tracey eventually relents, sitting against the wall, and Jack wipes his mouth with his fingers, spitting, "Fuck, bitch, you almost suffocated me!"

Tracey nonchalantly says, "Sorry."

Jack sits up, shrugging, "No worries, I suppose. Bitch hot as you, I'm a lucky boy, aww yeah..."

Cariad convulses, calling out, "Oh yeah, oh-yeh, oh-ya, ooh," coming to completion concurrent with her childhood crush, collapsing on the bed.

As Shane sits by Cariad's side, stroking her back, Jack says impressed, "Fuck, yeah, bro. That's what I'm talking about."

Shane takes the compliment in his stride, saying, "Thanks, Jack. It's all good," noticing the computer on the desk set-up with a camera and microphone, asking, "What do you do with that?"

Jack humbly brags, "Oh, that's nothing. I stream games. Make myself a bit of money here and there, having a few thousand people watching."

Shane looks impressed, "That's cool."

Around the doorway on the landing, Kirsty removes her fingers from her pussy, having a good taste of herself, humming softly before she makes her way past the door to the bathroom to freshen herself up.