Together Ssn 08 Ch. 11 - Shining Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia simply says, "That. They were always together, and I was getting in the way, so I had to end it, before it all fell apart."

Carrie holds Mia closer, stroking her cheek as she says, "Fuck, that's rough. That can't have been easy, like, did you feel the same way?"

Looking back, Mia shares with her girlfriend, "Since having what we have now, I never felt anything close like that. If she felt for me like I feel about you..."

Carrie cutely says, "You don't need to say more. I really get it, like, it wouldn't have been fair at all, on either of you. Sure, it might make you feel good from time to time," reaching down to Mia's crotch for a cheeky fiddle, "but, it wouldn't be love," chuckling as they share a kiss.

Daisy composes herself enough to face everyone, saying, "I'm going back to our friends. Nice seeing you all," disappearing into the crowd.

Cassie says to everyone, "Excuse me, darlings," chasing after his girlfriend to be with her at this time.

Eric calls out, "That was awkward."

Kirsty adds, "As fuck, as the youth says."

Shane laughs, "Haha, the youth; that's funny," staring at Kirsty's boobs. Tracey and Cariad, in unison, slap Shane across the cheek, snapping him out of his stare, and knocked slightly off-balance by being struck on both sides at once.

Kirsty notices the attention, making it known, "Eric and I are open to getting together, as a group, like, and, anything that happens, well, happens," giving Shane and his girlfriend's a saucy wink.

Jealously, Cariad says, "I already have to compete with one hottie for his attention. I don't think I'm woman enough for anyone else to join in."

Tracey holds Cariad's chin, telling her, "Babe, you are so hot, and not knowing it makes it even hotter."

Cariad almost blushes, not knowing what to do with herself, shyly replying, "Thanks, Trace, babe."

Bursting through the crowd, Jack returns, shouting, "What's up, fuckers!"

Kirsty snaps at her youngest son, "Jacamo Palmer, what the fuck are you doing back here?"

Jack puts his hands up, answering, "Hey, hey, chill, Mom. I'm just here to have a good time like everyone else. I swear I'm on my best behaviour. Thanks for saying I'm underage though," casting his eyes over the girls gathered around, saying, "Anyone up for a ride home later?"

Kirsty scrunches her face at the stupidity of her son, telling him, "You don't even drive."

Jack shrugs, answering matter-of-factly, "It's just a figure of speech, Mom. We can get a taxi, and the riding will come after, aww yeah..."

Kirsty wrinkles her nose, looking away from her son to say, "You're disgusting."

Stacey steps up to Jack, leaning to his ear to express, "I'll bite. You seem like fun, so, sure; I'll spend the night with you."

Jack nervously laughs, "Oh, yes, that's what I'm talking about. All the ladies love a bit of this. You won't be disappointed."

Stacey laughs impressed by the teen's obvious bullshit, but plays along with him, "I've heard. You're a bit of a legend. Apparently, you are massive!"

Jack whispers into her ear, "Well, I'm not the biggest, I admit, but I have so much energy, I can go on and on all night long, aww yeah, baby."

Stacey teases, "Now, that sounds like a promise, and, I'll hold you to that; and hold you," miming masturbation, "as long as it takes," kissing the teen on the cheek. She feels him shaking nervously as her lips press to his skin, knowing he's never done this before, but she's not going to hold that against him.

Eric invites the group, "We're all friends here, in some way. Maybe we could move things back to our place, and we can heat things up."

Pleasant replies, "I'm sure we're up for that," with Frankie nodding to confirm.

Tiffany giggles, holding onto Craig, as Mia gives her response, "I'm definitely in, if you are Carrie?"

Carrie chuckles, "Fuck, yeah!"

Tracey and Cariad kiss Shane on a cheek each, and Shane says, "I think that's a yes from us."

Lillie speaks up, "I bet Stephen is waiting for me at home, and I could use some time to unwind with him."

Carrie says to her friend, "Sure, Lillie. You have fun," giving her a wink and a cheeky chuckle.

Jack finds himself spewing up into the toilet at home, with his arms wrapped around the cold porcelain, and his knees sore on the tiles. His head spins, and he wretches, but he's already empty, whining and moaning. A hand wipes his mouth with one tissue, and another tissue wipes his face, making the teen feel cooler and more at ease, drifting into sleep.

Jack awakes to find himself slumped on his bed, with a naked woman next to him. His eyes half-open, and head fuzzy from the night's excess, he flops himself onto the bare boobs beside him, desperately nursing on the nipples in hopes of quenching his thirst.

The woman stirs with a moan, holding her hands around the young man's head, massaging his soft hair. She doesn't get up to see, but feels right in his presence, thankful for his attention as wafts of alcohol and garlic waft strongly from every pore.

Jack notices he is incredibly hard, suddenly aware of how he aches to use his dick, bucking his hips where he lays to meet the shaved slit between the woman's legs. The legs part, allowing him to get to her crotch with greater ease, sliding up inside her pussy, rolling his hips whilst he nestles his face between the boobs to get more comfy. His hands push up at the side of her boobs, plumping them up against his face with warm firmness.

Only able to moan to express herself, the woman stares up at the ceiling, thinking it looks familiar, but not sure why as her vision spins heavily around her, like the world is turning too fast. She feels her hormones swelling in her belly, mixing with the void fogginess from the alcohol, feeling much like how oil in water looks, refusing to mix, but sharing the same vessel nonetheless.

Jack feels his moment of completion drawing nearer, urging himself harder with his hips, breathing heavily amid the ample boobs where he lays. Spilling his spunk with hearty spurts from the tip of his dick, Jack feels much more awake now, higher on his hormones than the lingering hangover, at least for this moment, so he pushes himself up, but slips off the woman onto the bed.

The woman rolls onto her side, taking the young man in her arms, cuddling up to kiss the top of his head. She shuffles down the bed to get a better look at this man she's just had sex with, wondering who it is. She recognises it's not her husband, that much is clear, but could it be one of the fine, young men they brought home from the club? She strokes the young man's hair, lifting his face into view up from the bedsheets, struck by a sickening realisation.

Jack opens his eyes, struggling to focus, rubbing his eyes with his fingers to see clearly, asking, "Mom?"

Kirsty almost feels like crying, quietly whispering to her son, "Shush, keep quiet. It's all okay. Everything is fine."

Jack asks, "Why are you in my bed, and why are you naked? What happened to that chick from last night, Stacey? I fucked her in here, so she must've gone to the toilet, or something, right? Why are you here?"

Kirsty feigns a mothering smile, choosing to say, "I don't know where your friend is, but as long as you had a good time, that's all that matters."

Jack asks again, "Mom, why are you naked in my bed?"

Kirsty sits up, replying, "I came in to check on you because you were sick. You can't handle your drink very well at all, and, it's my house; I can be naked. Downstairs, everyone was naked."

Jack urgently pleas, "Mom, get out now!"

Kirsty notices her son is getting hard again, herself feeling flushed and flustered at the sight of it, knowing he's just made use of her. She shakes her head, shutting her eyes tightly, putting her hands up to say, "I'm going," getting up off the bed to leave.

Out on the landing, as the bathroom door slams shut, Stacey makes her way up the stairs, peering her head into Jack's room, saying, "Oh, this is where you got to. I missed you down there."

Jack coolly sits up, staring at the naked young woman in his doorway, boldly saying, "You missed me? Wanna go a round again with me?"

Confused, Stacey asks, "What do you mean again?"

Jack brazenly laughs, "I fucked you last night right here, or sometime this morning because it was light out through the curtains, but you were definitely here."

Stacey shrugs, "I don't know what to say, but it must have been someone else. You could've dreamt it?"

Jack focuses harder on Stacey's body, muttering to himself, "You look different." Stacey is shorter than the woman he remembers being with, and her breasts are larger but flatter to her body. Obviously, he hadn't done it with her, but he boldly invites her, "Want to get in here?"

Stacey eyes up the teen's dick, with her mouth watering, "Oh, I may as well. I've climbed all those stairs, so it would be a shame to do that for nothing." She mounts the bed, pushing Jack onto his back, prowling her way slowly up his legs to straddle his waist, purring, "You just let me do all the work."

Jack snorts, "Yeah, bitch. A woman should do all the work. Get to it."

Unimpressed, Stacey warns Jack, "I don't want to hear that. If you've got nothing nice to say, I've got nothing for you down there."

Jack gulps, "Okay, okay, fuck, can't take a joke."

Stacey rides the teen's dick, somewhat taken by how he just about fills her up enough to feel good, but she's still left wanting. Closing her eyes, she lets that feeling grow in her, trying to make the most of this moment. Though the moment is broken by feeling the young man cumming in her.

Rolling her eyes with a deep sigh, Stacey mocks the teen, "Your dad fucks much better. The apple fell very fucking far," getting up off him, and hurrying off the bed to leave very disappointed.

Jack pleads, "Wait, babe! I can probably go again in a few minutes."

Stacey stops in the doorway, laughing to herself, not even given the teen the courtesy of turning to face him as she calls back to him, "What is it you said? 'I can go all night?' I'll give you that since everyone is still asleep down there," laughing loudly at his expense, as she descends the stairs.

Pounding the bed around where he lays with his fists, Jack feels so embarrassed. He only wants to have fun like everyone else, but being told he doesn't match up to his dad was not cool. He doesn't want to think about that, but now it's firmly on his mind as his brain swims in his head.

Kirsty stands nude in the doorway, looking down on her son, feeling pity for him. She sits down beside him, lifting him up into a hug, stroking his hair as his face smushes into her boobs.

Jack turns his head, facing the drawn curtains as he takes a deep breath, sighing, "Am I really that bad?"

Kirsty asks, "How do you mean? What's got you down?"

Jack confides in his mother, "The bitch from the club said she had a better time with Dad than me."

Kirsty can't help but laugh, "Oh, Jack, if you compare yourself to other men, you'll always be disappointed. You need to be yourself, and don't care what others think. As long as it works, you'll have a good time."

Jack feels silly, scoffing, "Yeah, well, Stacey didn't have a good time, and swears I didn't sleep with her earlier either, but it felt so real... I was sure..."

Kirsty suddenly clears her throat, consoling her son, "You're a growing, young man, and you're going to have such dreams. What you need is to get out more, and get it more. You spend so much time on your games in here, it's not healthy. You need more exercise."

Jack whines, "I'm thin. I am healthy."

Kirsty seriously says, "No, jack, you're not, and, I'm telling you because I love you; you've got to get more active, and, you will be better in bed if you do."

Jack pushes himself free from his mom's embrace, huffing, "Fine. I'll do it. I'll go out for a run, and do push-ups, and shit."

Kirsty gives her son a cheeky smile, telling him, "That sounds very good. I'll hold you to that, you lazy piece of shit."

Jack answers back, "Hey, fuck you, Mom," looking at her body, feeling an uneasy familiarity, though she doesn't normally go around the house naked, and certainly not in his room, so he asks, "Why are you in here naked, Mom?"

Kirsty casually says, "We did have an orgy in the house last night, and everyone is starkers, so don't read anything into it, yeah? You're my boy, and I love you, but don't go getting any ideas."

Jack confesses, "Just, I might have had a dream about you, last night, so, I don't think I should be at another one of your orgies if it happens again. Not like I remember shit all about last night anyway."

Kirsty swallows, bravely smiling, "I guess it's going to happen if we're doing what we were doing. You were spaced out for most of the night, getting some rather nice attention, I might add."

Jack curiously enquires, "Uh-huh? Explain?"

Kirsty recalls, "You were in the corner on the bean bag getting lap-dances from the girls. It was cute. You were so drunk, we were all taking the piss out of you."

Jack whines, "Oh, fuck! I got booty rubbing on me, and I missed it..."

Kirsty teases, "You got more than booty, I'm sure."

Jack winks, "Oh, yeah?"

Kirsty quietly chastises her son, "Jacamo Palmer, whatever you're thinking, no; just, no."

Jack looks at his mother strangely, "I was thinking about the girls' tits and pussy; seeing if I can remember... What were you thinking I was thinking?"

Kirsty laughs, "Nevermind," getting up off the bed to leave.

Jack watches how his mom sways her hips, saying, "You look like you want me, you filthy bitch."

Kirsty looks back over her shoulder, thrusting her hips back at her son, teasing him, "I am a filthy bitch, but not for you."

Jack watches with his jaw dropped as his mom disappears from view. He collapses on the bed, hard again, grabbing his dick as he says to himself, "Mom is so fucking weird."

Joining her stirring husband on the sofa, Kirsty kisses Eric, "Morning, babe."

Eric, noticing his and everyone else's nakedness, rubs his eyes, groaning, "Mmm, what happened... Oh, right... We partied hard," feeling proud of himself as flashes of the preceding night come to him.

Looking around the room, Pleasant and Frankie are cutely in an embrace, Craig is spooning Tiffany, Carrie is slumped atop Mia, Tracey and Cariad smother Shane from both sides, all sleeping soundly whilst Stacey idly swirls hairs around her finger down at her crotch.

Stacey politely asks Kirsty, "Can I get some water?"

Kirsty replies, "Help yourself."

Stacey goes to the kitchen sink, picking a glass from the draining board, pouring a glass of cold water from the tap, quenching her thirst with a few gulps. She rinses the glass under the tap, replacing it on the drainer. She then struts back into the lounge, eyeing Eric's erection, "I really enjoyed that last night, by the way."

Kirsty invites the young woman, "You can enjoy it again now, if you want?"

Eric presents himself to the young woman, "Hop on."

Stacey leans over the arm of the sofa, digging her elbows into the cushion, craning her head up and around to suggest, "Instead of hopping on, do me. Show me how manly you are."

Eric boasts, "I'm never one to back down from a challenge. Let's do this."

Stacey feels incredibly slutty, much more sober, and less afflicted by alcohol than anyone here, proposing that a man in his own home fuck her in front of his wife, whilst she stares at her; the feeling is orgasmic, like a million fireworks exploding inside her, having that nice, big cock squeezing between her labia, taking her breath away.

Kirsty settles back on the opposite arm rest, watching how her husband fucks this young woman they've invited into their home. She makes eye-contact with Stacey, smiling at the expressions of ecstasy stretching and squashing the muscles of her pretty face.

Stacey loses all composure, shaking in her thighs so much that she collapses on her belly over the arm rest, forcing Eric to hunker down to stay with her as she is suitably skewered by him. She screams, "Yeah... Yeah-ah... Oh-oh-oh-oh, hmm..."

The sleeping guests stir to the squelching pounds and screaming orations from the sofa, and Eric taunts Stacey, "Show all your friends what a slut you are. Show them how much you love cock."

Stacey slowly scans the room, struggling to breathe, rolling her eyes as she strains to keep focus on her surroundings. As the strong thrusts from behind smash into her, she leaks a cream to coat the cock.

Eric pulls out, pouting, "Oh, I'm not finished yet. You enjoyed that a bit too much, didn't you, you naughty girl."

Stacey doesn't have the strength in her to lift herself up, sprawling pathetically along the length of the sofa. She's a whimpering, slobbering mess in front of her peers, becoming aware that they're watching her.

Carrie chuckles, "Wow, Stacey, you look great doing that."

Stacey feels her face heat up, looking at her longest-lasting friend, seeing that unmistakably cute and naughty look that only Carrie has, hearing how she chuckles like her lungs are dancing. Summoning her ability to speak, Stacey simply says, "Thanks."

Mia kisses Carrie on the cheek, catching her girlfriend's attention to indulge much more passionately in each other's lips, then looking around as she mutters, "Where's my phone? What time is it?"

Kirsty informs Mia, "It's not even 7."

Mia moans, "Got to get out of here so I can get ready for work."

Tiffany tiredly tells Mia, "Take some time to get yourself in gear. I want you rested and ready in the office by 12."

Mia watches Tiffany stumble to her feet, scrambling for her clothes to dress herself, as Craig does the same still half-asleep, and Mia asks her employer, "What about you?"

Tiffany replies, "Oh, I'm no stranger to working with a hangover and little to no sleep. I'm heading straight into the office. Especially to make sure I still have an office."

Mia intuits the meaning of her manager's words, "Irvine."

Tiffany nods with a forced smile, "Irvine. I can't let him be for any time at all. He's a devious cunt, and requires me to be on my toes; always," clapping her hands loudly, "Craig! Come on. Stop slacking down there. Get your shit together, and let's go!"

Craig rushes to dress, stumbling as he scrambles to his feet, chasing behind Tiffany as they take their leave, with Frankie giggling at her brother's expense. Curled up with her husband, Frankie groans, "I could use a cock to wake up to."

Eric offers, "As the man of the house, it would be a pleasure to give you what you are craving?"

Kirsty looks up at her husband, saying to the room, "He's never this horny for me any more."

Eric goes across to Frankie, sliding between her legs, saying to his wife, "Variety is the spice of life. Just love to make you jealous, babe."

Frankie feels a little uncomfortable, asking the married couple, "Issues?"

As Eric pumps his cock into the young woman's pussy, he explains, "Just married life."

Pleasant pulls Frankie's face to look at her as she's being fucked, groaning, "Don't we just fucking know it."

Kirsty enquires, "Trouble in paradise?"

Pleasant replies, staring directly into her wife's eyes, "We like the trouble; all that psychological turmoil, eroding our souls, wearing us down, making everything we do so difficult. When we married, I thought we would be happy forever, and having our daughter seemed to assure that, but it's a blessing in disguise that we aren't happy. In a way, we are so much closer because of it, because when we falter as a couple, we find each other as friends; through the hardship, we search for such satisfaction."

Frankie giggles, feeling vulnerable beneath her husband's gaze, with a man's cock filling her pussy, "I don't deserve you, because you are so good to me; but, I think you need this cock more than me."