Token Vengeance 06

Story Info
Tina's life of hell, then restoration?
9.9k words
4.65
10.1k
11
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Token Vengeance 06

By Tug Coxwell

Disclaimer: It's taken a long time, and I do apologize for that, but I felt this story deserved a conclusion. As it stands now, Chapter 08 will finish the story. This story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years old. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal and not condoned by the author. Copyright reserved. Not for publication except on Literotica.

A WEEK OF GROWTH

The next week was hell as Tina found herself on her knees every day in Clark's office, sucking off the happy young lad as he stood gazing transfixed at his increasingly big-titted colleague. The observant youth visibly detected her breasts swelling each day and didn't truly understand why or how, but also didn't really care so long as he had access to the wonderfully pliable melons.

Tina was now a large C-cup, and quite likely a burgeoning D, with her impressive jugs crammed into and pouring over the pretty bra she had purchased just a week ago. Her tits were a marvel and becoming impossible to conceal from the suspicious looks of her classmates and fellow grad students as she worked through her day.

Even Tina found herself admiring them in the mirror as she dressed in the morning -- big, full, heavy and firm, her splendid breasts were truly spectacular.

'I could be a Playboy bunny with these tits,' she confessed to herself, her back sore after another week of growth and ready to step up in bra size. 'I hope Eric makes it stop soon. I don't want to be big-titted freak.'

It quickly became clear to Clark that the advantage-seeking collegian had something the married woman desperately needed and the toll he extracted was to grope the ample melons in his greedy hands, detecting the physical change as the dense flesh overflowed his outstretched fingers more each time.

On Wednesday, he boldly asked Tina to ply her spongy tits up and down his cock for a sumptuous tittie-fuck, relishing her deep cleavage and soft skin as it massaged his tensing pole until he sprayed his full creamy load onto the bulging tops of her giant breasts and splashed a few drops onto her startled face.

Ingloriously, Tina was reduced to scooping the sickness-deterring jism from her plump boobs into her mouth to induce the spastic contortions of another soul-crushing orgasm before his wide eyes. Unfortunately for both Clark and Tina, the power of his vital, climax-giving jism grew less effective each day as well, just as her husband Eric had promised.

'This isn't working,' Tina realized as the week progressed, with the super-charged orgasmic satisfaction received from swallowing the geek's cum diminishing with each blowjob. 'I need a new source.'

On Friday, the ill-used T.A. attempted to sneak by Clark's office undetected only to accidentally run into her expectant fellow grad student in the hallway.

"Hey Tina, want to go discuss our coursework in my office?" the dweebish young man asked hopefully, thinking maybe today he could push the envelope and use his perceived leverage to get into her pants instead.

"Nah, I don't think so," the distracted woman answered surprisingly, despite her rising lust and urgency for a 'male fix,' as she'd taken to euphemistically calling her unavoidable hunger for a man's precious cum.

Clark's face went blank, his demeanor perplexed at the suddenly indifferent attitude of the attractive cocksucking vixen he'd enjoyed so thoroughly during the most wonderful week of his life.

"I'm done with that, Clark," Tina said coldly, already turning on her heel to get the hell out of the hall, so she needn't put up with his tears of disappointment. "You'll just have to go back to your hand and imagining these huge tits wrapped around your cock."

"But wait," the crestfallen nerd called, but she was already gone in search of new prey.

*****************************

It was after 6:00 p.m. when Tina texted Eric to tell him she was going out to dinner with a girlfriend.

'k, have fun. Don't drink 2 much' he sent back tauntingly, seeing through the lie but knowing he'd get the whole story later whenever she returned home that night -- if she returned home that night.

'Asshole,' she cursed, understanding he wasn't buying her fib from his response, then dismissing it just as readily. 'What ev. He did this to me, and I need cum.'

Tina dearly wanted to avoid the popular college watering holes, fearing she'd run into someone she knew, or worse, end up on her knees in the restroom with another colleague's cock in her mouth. After Clark, she couldn't deal with that, at least not now.

Tonight, the harried grad student needed to be anonymous and she knew the exact place to go where she could hook up with confidence and not a soul in her social group would know. Driving to the other side of town, Tina headed to the Hillbilly Bar, a working-class joint flinging beers and booze to the blue-collar denizens of Laramie who hadn't stepped on a school campus since graduating high school.

She was dressed in her usual Anthro clothing -- flannel shirt, rough jeans and boots. There was no doubt she'd fit right in if she could curb her ego and let her libido run free. To add to her chances, she made a point of removing her bra in the car and left her plain shirt open to a scandalously low level.

Tina knew her ass looked great in the form-fitting jeans. Her ass had always looked great -- heart-shaped with muscular flanks, it was what had attracted Caleb and she was certain had caused neck-strain on more than one guy craning over his shoulder to check out the glorious half-moons as she waltzed away in the opposite direction.

Busting through the door with the confidence of her intellect and elitist attitude amongst these 'common' folk, Tina scanned the busy bar and quickly realized she was one of only a handful of women, none of which could compete with her good looks, tight butt and big tits.

"Well, this should be easy," she told herself, grabbing a tall table towards the back, hoping to score quickly and get out before anybody remembered she was even there.

It didn't take two minutes before someone sent over a beer, which she accepted gratefully understanding how to play the game. She wasn't two sips in before her benefactor sidled up to the table to introduce himself.

"Hi, darlin', I'm Ned, and that's my beer your drinkin'," he drawled with a gruff voice and a carnivorous smile, "but if you let me take a seat, I won't make a fuss."

Tina eyed him up a down for a second, deciding he wasn't her type, but then she didn't expect to find her type in this cowboy bar, and he seemed non-threatening.

Ned wasn't especially attractive with a rough untrimmed beard, shaggy grayish brown hair and a huge bulbous nose, but she wasn't interested in a long-term relationship, so it didn't really matter. He had a cock and a set of balls brimming with untamed cum, at least she assumed he did, and that was what really mattered as her fever was building and she desperately needed to get her fix.

"So, Ned, you a logger or something," Tina gibed, making small talk the best she could while bending towards him in a low dip to expose her deep cleavage and place her hand on his knee as she did.

"Close, work at the mill," he answered seriously, pulling back momentarily at her aggressiveness, but also at the flash of her gold wedding band on her left hand. "You just out for the evening?"

"Yeah, kind of a girl's night out, but without the girls," she replied coyly, knowing he'd seen her ring causing her a brief pulse of fear that he'd run off knowing she was married. "So, I guess that means I'm just looking for boys instead."

Tina nearly choked at the silly pick-up line, but she wanted Ned to know she was available and that her marriage was a secondary consideration to getting what she needed.

"I got ya, darlin'," he retorted, letting her know she wasn't alone. "My little lady needs a night off now and again too, as does her husband."

"Well, I guess we got that awkwardness out of the way," Tina exhaled with relief, breaching the most difficult subject and now ready to pounce. "I'll bet you got a tiger in your tank just waiting to get out."

"You don't mess around, do you, lady?" Ned scoffed with happy incredulity. "I'm ready to let him roam. I got a trailer outside hooked to the back of my truck."

"Convenient, but no, baby, my car," she countered strongly, not wanting to lose control of the situation and fully intending to meet her needs while satisfying his own desires. "I've got a thirst to quench and if you want to feed it, we do in on my terms."

When speaking the words, Tina easily glided her hand up to his crotch to send her message and lowered her torso further letting her impressive right tit slip from the opening long enough to draw his eye before tucking it back with a smirk on her luscious cocksucking lips and a sly nod.

"Your game, doll," he agreed readily, driving her nuts with his sexism but suffering the demeaning term to finalize the deal and get what she needed.

Once in the backseat of her car in a dark part of the parking lot, Tina practically attacked the unprepared man, refusing an attempt at a kiss, but placating his fervent desire for her body by pulling open her flannel shirt.

"Oh, holy fuck, what a set of knockers," Ned growled his excitement at the revelation of his one-night companion's nearly perfect, large C-cup tits unrestrained, grasping the plump pair forcefully to squeeze and paw crudely.

"Easy with the merchandise, buddy," Tina chastised angrily, reverting to her feminist self and exercising her intellect in her response. "They're called 'melons' metaphorically. Don't handle 'em like cantaloupes."

"Sorry, they're just so nice, you know, big and firm," he apologized sincerely, then immediately clamped his chapped lips onto her right nipple to suck boorishly.

The insulted graduate student understood men's fascination with big tits despite not having been the recipient of such attention when she was an A-cup a mere two weeks ago and let the coarse working man have his pleasure for a minute alternating between one steely nub then the other.

"Okay, buster, time to get to business," she finally interrupted, literally pulling his suckling mouth from her raw blood-engorged bud and reaching for the zipper of his coveralls. "You have what I need, and you're gonna give it up now, got it?"

"We ain't gonna fuck?" Ned asked with disappointment tinging his voice.

"Now, Ned, you're a married man and I'm a married woman," Tina scolded using their marital status so forestall his hopes of getting laid. "That would be cheating."

"Yeah, but...," he countered uselessly as the bizarre but beautiful woman reached to extract his limp cock.

"A blowjob, on the other hand," she proposed, borrowing falsely from a popular fiction, "isn't really sex, right?"

Tina was crazed by this point and thoughts or concerns that she was about to blow a complete stranger she'd just met in a seedy bar were set aside until later when she could properly reflect on her predicament and how to avoid it. For now, she needed the addiction-curing cum to relieve her fever and the pain that came with it.

"Sit back and relax, Ned," Tina suggested before turning her salivating mouth to the dense tool. "I'll do all the work and I promise I'll give you the best head you've ever had."

With her target so close and her lust for cum at the breaking point, Tina dropped low to encapsulate the soft flesh fully in her mouth and immediately apply suction seeking to get him hard.

"There's my big boy," the happy wife gushed as Ned's meat took life, growing to its satisfactory if not overwhelming 6½" stature. "Get nice and hard for Melanie."

Seeking anonymity, Tina employed the fake name and hoped the sheer thrill of the surprising event might send Ned over the top quickly, but it appeared to have the opposite effect.

Using every trick she'd ever learned sucking off past boyfriends, her husband, and more recently Caleb and Clark, the married adulteress sucked, licked, and teethed the rough mill worker's stalwart pole for over fifteen minutes in the inglorious setting of the backseat of her car in a bar parking lot.

It was embarrassing and shameful, but Tina didn't care right then, simply bobbing her head, swirling her mouth around the flared crown and even taking to massaging the heavily breathing laborer's hairy ball sack desperate to extract the contents to fill her stomach and cool her desire.

"Oh, yeah, baby, you give great head," Ned moaned his delight at the delectable mouth of the married babe he'd picked up for the cost of a beer, watching his strident shaft disappear between her fat cocksucker lips with her blue eyes staring at him enchantingly.

'Mmmup, slep, smuph,' Tina smacked and sucked zealously in her ardor seeking her reward for the deviant act.

"Yeah, there we go, ohhh fuck, yeah," the raffish man called just before he shot an impure burst of vulgar cum into her mouth, bumping his hips upward to drive his spurting cockhead to the edge of her throat and beyond emptying his balls as she gulped it down.

Caught off guard by the violence of his climax, Tina quickly adjusted to draw back to the pulsating knob, consuming the low-grade jism a dollop at a time with a rush of unwarranted excitement flooding her body at achieving her goal and feeding her illicit hunger.

When the flow stopped and last of the vile semen had washed down her esophagus, Tina retreated completely, but not before giving the tip of his slippery cock a last cleansing swipe and then licking the remnants of his translucent seed from her lips while bracing herself for the powerful orgasm to follow.

"Ahhhhh, oh fuck, yesss!" she shouted as the first wave crashed through her body, falling backwards with the strength of her ecstasy sending her gelatinous tits cascading across her chest in a fascinating dance accompanying the exhibition.

"Holy fuck," Ned marveled at the display, never seeing anything like it in response to simply swallowing his cum.

For two full minutes, Tina shimmied and shook on the backseat, virtually incoherent in the throes of her sexual ardor with a dark wet spot visibly growing in her crotch and the smell of her pungent juices filling the air.

"Oh, my god, that was what I needed," she finally spoke to no one in particular, simply mouthing the words of her much-desired satisfaction as her head cleared and she began to take stock of her circumstance.

"Um, I gotta, uh, I gotta go," the discombobulated grad student muttered to her newfound companion, ashamed and nauseated by her actions -- giving head to a complete stranger and then embarrassingly orgasming before his stunned eyes. "I'm sorry, you gotta get out of my car."

"What? Just like that," Ned complained even as she pushed him towards the door while trying to zip up his coveralls and figure out what the hell was going on.

"Yeah, just like that," Tina retorted haughtily, urgently needing to leave and get home. "I'm sorry, but you got what you wanted, and I did too. Now, go."

It was just past 10:00 p.m. when the overwrought wife arrived home to find Eric already asleep, stripping quickly to climb into bed next to him and fall into a heavy slumber herself.

*****************************

"So, how was dinner?" the cocky law student asked his pensive wife over coffee the next morning. "I assume you had a nice meal."

Tina stayed silent, not saying a word as she stewed in her anger, dressed only in a pair of simple white cotton panties and nothing else as was her standard home attire now, even when Sam and Ella visited.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' since you didn't come begging me for relief," Eric surmised, not letting the issue drop. "Anyone I know?"

"No! No one you know," Tina growled acrimoniously in pointed response. "A total stranger. Happy? Your wife sucked off a total stranger. Feel better now?"

Eric's enraged wife shot him a death stare bringing a smile to his face with the acknowledgement his plan for revenge was moving along perfectly.

"Actually, I do feel better," the merciless husband concluded, dismissing the intended insult to the sanctity of their marital vows knowing that was her intent. "I love the mental image of you on your knees blowing a guy you just met, but I'm sure you can fill me in on the lurid details some other time."

"Fine, if that's how you get your jollies," she scoffed, unhappy he wasn't moved by jealously but saying nothing further, not wanting to set him off and force her into another compromising situation over the weekend.

"Look, Eric, I have a lot of studying to do for my own coursework and prep for my classes for the next week," Tina asked with a suddenly positive lilt. "Is it okay if I just stay in studying for the weekend?"

The wounded wife was earnestly trying to curry his favor, truly needing to get some work done and hoping not to be required to troll the bars looking for a source of her curative jism.

"Well, will you be a good girl?" Eric asked condescendingly, treating her like a little girl and wanting to hear her devout obeisance to his mandate.

"Yes, Eric, I'll be a good girl," his wife huffed, knowing what the phrase encompassed. "I'll do what you say and I'll, umm, give you a marvelous blowjob whenever you want it."

"Fuck me too, if I want?" her insistent husband pressed, "even take it in the ass?"

"Seriously? You know I don't like that," Tina balked momentarily, then thought better of it. "Okay, yes, you can take my ass, if that's what you want."

"Alright, then, I won't make you search for your supper," Eric said jokingly.

Suspicious and wary of her husband's veracity, the ingenuous law student was nonetheless true to his word the entire weekend.

Certainly, Tina was left to wander about the house in only her panties, but the weather was warm and while she didn't want to admit it, she sensed her breasts were continuing to grow making her C-cup bra useless and stretching her size-too-small T-shirts to the point of ruin.

Always the prankster, her constantly scheming husband did require her to answer the door in just her panties when the pizza guy showed up.

"Thank you," she said sexily while giving her increasing chest a shake at Eric's urging as she handed the gawking young freshman trying to make a few bucks for college an extra $5 as a tip.

The embarrassed wife was simply happy that was the extent of her humiliation and that she wasn't required to suck off the kid as his reward, although Eric encouraged him to cop a feel of Tina's magnificent tits to her displeasure.

While Tina fulfilled her promise to give her conniving husband an attentive, slow and very gratifying blowjob on Saturday, convulsing on the floor afterward with the especially powerful climax only Eric's special sauce generated, he never did take her ass that weekend, for which she was grateful.

Apparently, he simply liked the threat hanging over her head, although he did fuck her thoroughly on Sunday afternoon, setting her on hands and knees to bone her doggy-style in a manner she found offensive as a feminist but still provided another dose of his desired cum for her to scoop from her soiled cunt when he was finished.

All in all, it was a more passable weekend than she could have hoped, but Monday loomed, and she expected he'd toss her back into the world to sate her imbued craving for cum using her own devices.

*****************************

"No bra today?" Eric questioned knowingly as his frustrated wife squeezed into a tight ribbed cotton tank top giving minimal support to the large fleshy globes now prominently projecting from her chest.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers