Token Vengeance 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are fun, aren't they, babe?" Eric offered in amusement, sitting and enjoying his faithless wife humiliate herself just for a taste of his distinctive and extraordinary semen.

"Look at this, Eric," Tina urged shamelessly, lifting her fleshy right breast to her mouth to eagerly suck her fat nipple between her pursed lips, teething lightly on the steely bud while eyeing her husband hungrily.

It was a ridiculously erotic move she'd never been able to do when she was an A-cup cutie, but now with a generous rack burgeoning on her chest, it was easy to entertain her husband with the salacious act. To her surprise and dismay, it even sent an electric charge of arousal through her voluptuous body that only worsened her compelling need.

"Please, Eric, please will you let me suck you off," she pleaded with increasing desperation. "It's almost 9:00 p.m. and I need to get to sleep. I promise I'll make it extra good."

"Nah, I don't think that's gonna do it, but I'll tell you what I will do," Eric replied with affected magnanimity. "You've been taunting me with your spectacular ass all week, so if you ask me real nicely, I'll deposit my special jism there for you to scoop out afterward."

"Oh, god, Eric, that's so disgusting," Tina squealed, blanching at the very idea of eating his cum directly from her anus and hoping to persuade him otherwise by squeezing his already hard cock within his pants. "Seriously, wouldn't it be nicer to have my soft fat cocksucking lips smothering your prick rather than my nasty asshole?"

"Nope, ass or nothing," he reiterated firmly, "and you need to ask me nicely, like you really want it."

"Oh, hell, you're so awful," she objected weakly, signaling her intention to follow his dictate despite her humiliation in groveling for such an unpleasant act.

"Okay, Eric, would you, um, take me in the ass tonight, dear?" Tina murmured with difficulty, smiling obsequiously for effect but not with any true feeling.

"No, not good enough," her husband rejected the entreaty summarily. "Make me really believe you mean it."

"Damn it, alright," she huffed, but immediately asked again, this time squishing her big melons together to form a tremendous valley of pale cleavage.

"Eric, sweetie, I really want you to fuck my ass," the insincere wife offered with the sweetest tone she could muster and laying it on thick. "Honestly, you have such a big, beautiful cock and I'd love to feel it in my backdoor. Won't you please, please fuck me in the ass?"

"Better, maybe," Eric shrugged, baiting her for more deprecation.

"C'mon, Eric, I want it," Tina stated succinctly with growing alarm at her dire plight. "I want you to pound my asshole. Really ream me out and fill my rectum with your cum for me to eat afterwards."

"That's the ticket," he finally conceded. "I think you really do want me stretch your asshole, so guess what, as the compassionate husband I am, I will, and I'll even use some lube."

Conveniently producing a tube of lubricant in anticipation of this performance, Eric encouraged his fevered wife to thoroughly coat his hard prick with the lotion and then prep her own anus generously to ease the path of his stiff shaft into the narrow canal.

"Hands and knees, wifey," Eric ordered adamantly. "Assume the position and be sure to wave your sweet bottom at me in invitation."

Grumpily dropping to a doggy-style pose, Tina looked over her shoulder with a fake grin and a nod, wiggling her ripe round ass enticingly with her legs parted and her glistening pink snatch peeking from between her thighs.

"Come and get it, lover," she said throatily, so far down the road to the addiction nausea overwhelming her that bile spit into her mouth making the words even more raspy than intended as she did her best to placate his vile demands. "Come fuck your horny bitch wife in the ass. Fuck my asshole hard with your big cock."

"Unnnggh," the enthusiastic husband grunted as he took her up on the beguiling offer, forcing his way into the dark snug tunnel with the aid of the lubricant and a hearty push of his flared cockhead past the tight ring of her elastic sphincter.

"Ohhh, gawwd, that hurts," Tina complained when the bulbous knob first broke through the inadequate barrier, sensing the strain on the orifice as a burning sensation filling her butthole as each inch occupied the rarely used channel. "It's stretching me, burning, uggh."

"You'll relax," he groaned happily, raising his hand to emphasize his intent with an unexpected spur to her effort. "Now, let's take this glorious rump for a ride."

'Smack, smack!' Eric's hand rained down moderate blows on Tina's toned muscular flanks.

"Yowh," the compromised woman gasped at the assault with a reddening glow appearing on the white skin.

Satisfied, the gleaming law student gripped his waylaid wife staunchly by her wide hips and for the next ten minutes hammered away at her split asshole with vigor, driving his pelvis decisively into the soft padding of her bottom sending her large low-hanging tits flopping marvelously to and fro in rhythm to his thrusts.

"Yeah, baby, ride 'em cowboy!" Eric whooped, slamming his rigid pole into the steamy depths of her upturned ass with joyful authority, enjoying every minute of the rarely achieved use of Tina's precious bunghole.

"Ugh, uggh, ohhh," Tina squawked and snorted with each insertion of the invading lance, suffering through the ordeal but unable to rub her clitoris for her own release lest she lose her balance and face-plant into the carpet.

"Fuck yesss!!!" her delirious husband finally crowed in pulling her meaty bumper to his hips and pouring a river of thick pent-up jism into the dark cavern, flooding her bowel with his unsavory seed for her to clear out later with her excavating fingers to sate her cum fever.

When his softening cock plopped from the gaping hole a minute later, a steady drip of the viscid semen dribbled from the opening. Tina fell weakly forward with exhaustion and despair, knowing her degrading task was yet to be completed by extracting the precious fluid from Eric's balls out of her nasty anus.

"There you go, honey," he chided with obvious pleasure at her plight, "served up and ready to eat."

"Awwnhh, you sonofabitch," she half-moaned, half-cursed, rising dismally to her knees facing her husband and spreading them uneasily.

Allowing gravity to assist, Tina reached between her legs to the sullied hole and dipped her middle finger into the soiled mess to withdraw a generous dollop of the addiction easing cream.

"Mmmmmh, uhh, ohh yesssss," Tina groaned nonetheless as the potent fluid hit her lips sending pulses of curative relief racing throughout her body and to her brain.

Swiftly, without thinking how perverted she looked, the critically affected academic returned her probing fingers to her filthy bottom for another grotesque round of foul spunk.

"Ahhh, oh god, I'm going to cum," she yelped in her ecstasy.

The healing essence rocked the big-titted wife's psyche, propelling her mindlessly into an emotionally shattering, body roiling orgasm forcing her to fall forward and gyrate spontaneously on the floor in a display of erotic contortions her husband relished with delight.

"I hope you enjoyed that, because I'm cutting you off for a while," Eric cruelly advised his besotted wife after she returned to sanity following her energetic climax.

"Ohhh, don't Eric," Tina replied, scared like a wounded deer. "I can't keep hitting on strangers and it'll totally kill my reputation in the department if I start sucking off my students. It's unethical and they all know I'm married. What will everyone think of me?"

"Probably the same thing they thought of you when you were fucking your young boyfriend this past summer," the mentally agile law student shot back harshly. "It didn't bother you then. Besides, I'm guessing the guys in your classes will be lining up at your office hours for a crack at big-titted Mrs. Rogers' plump cocksucking lips."

"You really want to turn me into a tramp, don't you?" she asked mournfully, dropping her head to forlornly stare at the floor with her shoulders slumped but her firm, buoyant melons no less impressive.

"No, you already did that before I cast the spell," Eric retorted. "I'm just helping you towards that end."

Tina stayed silent with the truth of the statement.

"I'm going to bed," her husband informed his sullen wife. "You can join me, or you can sit there and wallow about it all night."

*****************************

Taking her own graduate coursework and teaching undergraduate classes became a living hell for the newly buxom Masters' candidate. Her mornings started fine, resolved to resist the craving for cum she knew would overtake her as the day wore on, but invariably she understood she'd cave to the powerful urges.

Dressing down as much as possible and fruitlessly hoping to minimize her big DD chest, which fortunately had stopped expanding allowing her to buy a couple of properly fitting bras, by her second class of the day the itch between her legs and the dryness in her throat made their presence known.

The young men's appearances grew more appealing as the day passed and her eyes drifted continuously to their crotches, with the married T.A. occasionally shooting a discreet wink or seductive look at whomever caught her fancy as a prime candidate.

In league with her irresistible need for cum, the buttons on her shirt eventually lowered and a flash of cleavage was directed toward the lucky youth, or she'd bend over with her delectable ass wagging at him as indirect invitation for more.

Tina even took to dropping notes asking them to visit during office hours to discuss an unspecified topic. The meeting always ended the same way -- on her knees, top open and tits out with the happy youngster's cock buffeted by the velvety softness of Mrs. Rogers' sumptuous lips.

Word quickly got around between the eager young freshmen, who briefly kept it between themselves that Mrs. Rogers rewarded visits to her office hours with special 'incentives' designed to encourage peak performance.

As it was necessary to secure a new source regularly as the power of her post-blowjob orgasms diminished each time, Tina cleverly developed a staggered system, selecting seven fortunate young men at a time on a daily rotation, allowing her to stretch out the potency of their magical jism over nearly two months before needing to replace the no longer effective group with a new crop of cum-producing specimens.

Doing so reduced the prospect of anyone feeling jilted when the mid-thirties married grad student ultimately dumped them as their usefulness waned. Most were satiated and ready to move on themselves as Tina required a fresh batch of virile stud's happy to squelch the daily need for fresh spunk driving her deprecated morality, decency and decorum.

The women in the class appeared none the wiser about the goings-on with their instructor, although a few shot her leering glances of disapproval and one feared the cum-hungry instructor's focus on the males in class might affect her final grade.

Lucette didn't seem to mind sharing her prized conquest with the men and made a point of catching her curvaceous lady paramour after class frequently, instinctively detecting the taste of cum on Tina's tongue as they kissed passionately.

"You've been enjoying yourself again, I suspect," the French lass charged good-naturedly as she stripped the straight older woman, ready to enjoy the delicious flavor of her lover's flowing pussy as she ate her to multiple orgasms, with Tina often returning the favor in a closely-coupled '69.'

A few of the smarter guys soon recognized the strange behavior of their big-titted teacher as some kind of mental disorder and were slick enough after a few sessions in her suctioning mouth to seek more, demanding to get into her pants for a much-desired fuck of the married woman's hospitable cunt.

One even managed to tap Mrs. Rogers' tight ass in exchange for his greatly desired semen.

As the semester passed, word of her 'dependency' got around amongst the other less-informed guys too, and soon every single one leveraged her need into a good hard fuck with the voluptuous cheating wife, pounding her vigorously while bent over her desk then leaving her to scoop the product of his emptied balls from her overflowing cunt afterward as they watched with a smarmy grin.

Creative and horny for an older woman, Trevor Olin, a geeky guy in her first class into cosplay wanted something different, forcing Eric's unhappy wife to wear a stripped-down version of a Lara Croft outfit -- the intrepid finder of lost artifacts and fantasy girl of most young male anthropologists.

Tina was reluctant but ultimately relented, as the costume was scandalous with her cleavage busting out the top of the tight button-down shirt and ultra-short cargo pants revealing a tremendous amount of her glorious pale ass cheeks, at least before she removed them to deliver her ultimate treasure.

At night, Eric required his wife to recall her day -- providing intimate detail about from whom she received her daily dose of fever-curing semen and the humiliating paces the fortunate lad put her through to get it.

On one occasion, when her expected source of nausea quelling jism surprisingly failed to show, the vengeful husband graciously allowed Tina to suck him off, but only after several hours of emotional pleading and desperate begging.

"Oh sure, why not?" he conceded, unexpectedly adding a jism forestalling trip to a local restaurant before allowing her to consume his special essence. "I'm hungry though, so let's go get a bite to eat first."

"Can't I just suck you off first, then we can go?" Tina asked mildly, not wishing to upset her valuable source of orgasm-inducing cum but discomfited by the idea of waiting even a minute longer to obtain it. "I'll need it so much, Eric, and I promise I'll give you the best blowjob possible."

"You'll do that anyway," her husband taunted, needling his wife's desperate craving with a further disparagement, "unless of course you give head to the waiter while we're waiting for our meal."

"Fuck, Eric," she mewled in shame, knowing she would, in fact, suck off the anonymous waiter right there at the table if her awful husband denied her a fix from his own balls and dreadfully fearing the prospect. "You'd love that, you bastard."

Fortunately, Tina dodged that shameful bullet, but not the embarrassment of a public blowjob.

"We have a few minutes until our food is served," Eric announced suddenly with the waiter still in earshot. "Under the table, baby, and you can have your appetizer while we wait for the main course."

"But, but, Eric, I can't do that here," Tina panicked to his unsympathetic ears as the waiter turned to check her reaction, perhaps anxious to see her clearly dominant husband enforce his will. "You know what will happen after I swallow you."

"You'll just have to try and contain yourself, I guess," he chided without concern about the vociferous performance invariably exhibited when she orgasmed mightily after ingesting his potent seed.

Dressed in a tight V-neck t-shirt with her massive tits on full display to the many non-restrained onlookers, the needy wife eventually dropped discreetly beneath the wood tabletop to unhappily unzip Eric's pants and suck his rampant cock, embarrassed and fearful of the impending orgasmic display she'd need to struggle to contain in order to prevent a humiliating public spectacle.

Unsurprisingly, the waiter attended to their table eagerly, asking Eric if his pretty buxom wife would be rejoining him shortly while knowing from the view of her knees on the floor behind the inadequately protective tablecloth that she was at that moment consuming a meal of a different sort.

"She just takes a long time in the ladies' room," Eric excused with a wink and a nod to the smirking waiter.

Just out of eyesight, Tina worked over her contented husband's rigid column of cock flesh zealously, licking the head sumptuously and swallowing the dense pole fully seeking to extricate his much wanted cum, regardless of the undignified consequences.

'Unngggh,' Eric grunted under his breath just after the starter soup du jour was delivered to their table, pumping a thick broth of his own porridge into the mouth of his determined wife as her exceptional technique took its toll and he could no longer maintain his resistance against her delightful oral expertise.

Not that he tried that hard.

Seconds later, the table shook sending ripples across Tina's unattended cup of minestrone as her body convulsed beneath the table, rattling the plates as she contorted but somehow managed to keep silent other than the occasional squeak as the all-consuming climax rocked her full-bodied frame.

When the waiter returned to check on them, Tina stayed under the table until he left, only to slink out from beneath red-faced and flustered by her performance and simply wanting to leave as eyes from every other table surreptitiously glanced in her direction.

"Eat up, Tina, unless you're already full," her incorrigible husband cracked, sipping his soup and ready for the main course.

Already bashful from her revealing outfit and flushed appearance, it was a long dinner with Tina only modestly playing with her food and nibbling lightly until finally they went home.

The semester progressed in similar manner, and with just a couple of weeks before finals, things were getting out of control.

Tina's provocative cocksucking activities in her office, and subsequently in empty classrooms and once even in the faculty lounge with an especially aggressive young student, were widely known and whispered about throughout the department.

The ambitious graduate student rightfully feared the Dean of the department might learn of her scandalous ethical breaches and salacious escapades, and possibly even the Chancellor of the university. Something had to be done, so Tina determined to learn the secrets of the sacred token in a drastic attempt to break Eric's spell, regain her life and reputation, or at least what was left of it.

Reading the treatise meticulously, line by line and word by word, the smart but sexually compromised Masters' candidate stole minutes looking for the answer whenever she wasn't teaching, studying, or sucking off some new lucky undergrad during her office hours.

"That's it!" she exalted late one night in her office while pouring over the ancient texts after returning to sanity by blowing the fat, ugly late-50's janitor mopping the tile floors in the department building hallway after hours when no one was around to watch her degradation.

"It's not perfect, but it's gotta be better than my present deal," Tina realized, perhaps foolishly, but at this point no longer caring in her desperation to escape Eric's vengeance. "Dr. Tom won't let me down."

END CHAPTER 06