Token Vengeance 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't fit and you know it," she spat at her husband's intentional query, tossing a floppy dense cotton button-down shirt over the giant melons to hide her thick protruding nipples that seemed constantly at attention with their enhanced sensitivity. "I told you I wanted to go to the department store and pick one up yesterday."

"Well, you could have, but you chose not to go," he smirked at her discomfort going to school with her generous rack loose and difficult to disguise.

"Yeah, right, some choice," Tina growled angrily. "Like I was going to go topless as you required. No thanks."

"I just figured it'd make it easier to try them on," her teasing husband chuckled, then walked up from behind placing his hands under the massive jugs to squeeze familiarly. "These babies got a be a full D-cup by now. That ought to get some attention."

"Fuck off, Eric," his wife snapped. "You know I don't want that kind of attention."

"You will by tonight, cause you're not getting it from me," the snide law student informed his unsettled wife. "Ella's going to pop over after class, so I think I'll sow by special seed in her field tonight."

"That bitch, she's stealing my cure," Tina snarked, but then turned contrite. "Don't make me go out tonight. Clark doesn't do the job anymore, and I'll need to find someone new."

"Yeah, I know," Eric answered dismissively. "That's how I set it up, remember? I still can't believe you blew that dweeb all last week, but to each their own."

"I didn't have a choice, and he was convenient," she mumbled with unhidden distress at her upcoming day.

"Maybe you should track down that guy from last Friday?" her husband suggested deviously. "At least he'll know what to expect."

"Fuck you," Tina shot back, but in the back of her mind the possibility was already planted.

'Only if I run out of options,' she told herself regretfully.

"I gotta get to class," Eric advised as he hit the door to leave, adding with a laugh. "Don't be too late, but don't be too early either, unless you want to watch an Irish tigress consume her prey."

******************************

The morning was remarkably uneventful, as Tina did her best to keep her big tits covered and refrain from more than fleeting glances at the tempting crotches of the young men in the front row.

She made eye contact with Lucette on multiple occasions in her second class, and even fielded an openly suggestive question from the delectable French student about evidence of lesbianism in prehistoric cultures with a considered and cogent answer.

To her surprise and possibly even disappointment, the young Gallic vixen didn't make an appearance at her office hours, although a few male students did force Tina to catch herself once or twice from the idea of simply closing the door and propositioning them outright.

'That might fuck up my career,' she knew, but still considered it as an option down the road if her continuously present sexual fever didn't abate.

It was only that it was still early enough she wasn't yet consumed by that day's lust that stopped her from jumping Dr. Tom when he checked on her at the end of her office hours, openly staring at his pants and biting her bottom lip imagining the hidden treasure they contained.

Clark, on the other hand, was easy to ignore.

"Hi, Tina," the poor forgotten colleague with sad puppy dog eyes greeted on her way out.

"Hey Clark, running late, gotta go," she returned hurriedly, as the nerdish blond had outlived his usefulness and was summarily discarded by Tina to return to his role as an annoying fellow student with a partially fulfilled crush on his big-titted dream girl.

Those near misses, however, didn't solve Tina's problem as evening approached.

'Shit, Ned's starting to look like a good option,' she realized, walking towards her car ready to make the drive towards the Hillbilly Bar with the hope it was his regular watering hole and he'd be in residence.

To ensure she didn't walk out of the bar alone, either in the company of the rugged mill worker or some other lucky stiff, Tina removed her outer shirt to enter the seedy establishment in her tight jeans and even tighter tank top with her bountiful jugs bulging front and center with plenty of lily-white flesh pouring out at the sides.

'Damn, I might as well be topless,' she commented to herself staring down her front, wishing desperately her responsive nipples would at least go flat but with no such luck as her sexual hunger grew exponentially with each passing minute.

The place was less crowded than on Friday, making it that much more difficult to go unnoticed as she entered. Not that it mattered because the pretty married woman's eye-catching tits ensured she'd be noticed wherever she sat.

"Jeez, I hate these things," she cursed, unable to prevent the glorious pair from bobbling with each movement as she scanned the room looking for Ned and fortunately finding him sitting at the bar.

Sauntering over as seductively as she knew how, swaying her alluring ass and propping out her mammoth breasts to be certain he got the message, Tina approached the man from behind as he nursed his beer and talked to another coarse working man.

"Hi Ned, can a I borrow you for a minute?" she cooed with her best come hither voice, placing her hand on his shoulder as his beer buddy gazed in amazement at this lovely siren beckoning his friend.

"You?" Ned stammered briefly in surprise at her presence. "What do you want, another free beer?"

"That won't be needed," Tina refused politely before making her pitch, "but I could use something else to drink, if you know what I mean."

"Shit, you gonna kick me out of your car again?" the emotionally wounded man charged, even as he stood to follow her out the door to the parking lot.

"Probably," she giggled girlishly, "but not before I suck you dry, so it won't be that bad, will it?"

"Awwh, hell," he scoffed, but happily crawled into the backseat for another session with his ready cock between the aggressive married grad student's delightfully plump cocksucker lips. "I guess not. Take your top off this time though. It's not hiding much anyway."

Tina didn't really want to take off her shirt. The sun was just going down and someone might see, but she granted this one concession, slipping the tank top over her head.

"Damn, those look bigger than I remember," Ned commented wondrously, staring openly at her new D-cup jugs.

"Yeah, well, vitamins, I guess," she answered sarcastically while letting the mesmerized laborer grapple with her densely malleable tits for a minute or two before setting to work.

Ten minutes later, Ned was on the brink and Tina was about to receive her addiction suppressing tonic of a mouthful of his plentiful spunk.

'Mmmh, mumhh,' Tina hummed while enveloping the erupting tip as she drained the fortunate married man's balls of every drop of cum she could take from the virtual stranger.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, suck it down, baby," the unrefined mill worker groaned, cumming mightily into the suctioning mouth of his unsolicited oral benefactor while watching her swallow each pulse of salty jism with unremittent awe.

"Ahhh, oh god, yesssss!" she suddenly cried, rolling onto her side to shake spastically through a vigorous orgasm sending her blue eyes rolling into her head and her jello-y melons gyrating with her ardor.

"It's that time, Ned," Tina announced when she recovered, slipping her button-down shirt on without bothering with the tank top.

"Fuck, again?" the disheartened brute complained as she pushed him out the door with her feet.

"Stop whining, buster, you got sucked off," the shamed grad student responded, then thought forwardly about her need returning the next night. "Be here tomorrow night and I'll do you again."

Tina felt horrible about another sleazy episode in the backseat blowing a guy she hardly knew, but realized she may as well maximize the availability of the willing man while his potency lasted to quell her hunger, knowing it meant a few nights where she wouldn't have to search for new game.

As promised, that's how it played out the next two nights. Tina showed up at the bar, dragged Ned out to her car and gave the favored man the benefit of her puffy lips and cocksucking prowess until she emptied his balls and booted him from the car.

Each night Ned wanted a little bit more in exchange for his fever curing semen, convincing her to drop her jeans so he could feel her spectacular ass, suckling her thick nipples like a baby, and even slipping his hand down the front of her panties to cop a quick feel of her undefended cunt.

At the same time, each night the power of Tina's post-blowjob climaxes diminished. When she showed up on Thursday, she knew it was the last night. Ned didn't however, and was growing weary of only getting head, even as marvelous as she was at giving it, and deciding to get what he really wanted all along by getting into her pants.

"Not tonight, darlin'," he advised when they settled into the backseat as she stripped to her panties and started to undo his fly. "I don't know what your deal is, lady, but tonight it's pussy or nothing and you can just find some other sonofabitch to suck off."

"We talked about that, Ned, that would be cheating," Tina objected, rationalizing her refusal hoping to avoid surrendering her precious snatch to the clamorous blue-collar laborer.

"Like I fucking care," Ned rebutted firmly. "I'm guessing your hubby would be just as pissed whether you took it in the mouth or the pussy, so give it up or get nothing from me tonight."

"Damn it, Ned," Tina groused, near the end of her rope as her cum-fever was cresting and not thinking she had enough time to track down a new mark before she became overwhelmed and incapacitated. "Alright, you can fuck me, but after tonight, we're done. I'm moving on."

"Fine by me, sister," he agreed, thinking Tina was an off her rocker nymphomaniac and deciding it was best to leave the bitch alone -- after he'd sunk his cock into her fit, curvaceous body, of course.

Tina also realized it was a convenient way to break it off since the power of his cum to reduce her painful sexual fever was growing weaker by the day. Besides, she didn't think she had much choice at this point in the evening if she didn't want her nausea to overtake her and leave her wallowing in her misery.

Reluctantly, Tina turned her back to the burly bearded man and placed her hands on the other closed door setting her backside in prime position for Ned to simply pull down her panties to gain access to the slickened pink slit at the center of her thighs.

"I'm so wet already, Ned, put it in me," the relenting wife encouraged, wiggling her butt in invitation and looking longingly over her shoulder at the prospect of getting at least some satisfaction. "Fuck me, if that's what you want, but fuck me good, please."

With her arms stretched to the door, Tina's tits hung low swaying in a manner she'd never experienced before, their weight an unusual sensation to the formerly flat-chested woman.

'Unngh,' she grunted when her temporary lover slipped the fat knob of his cock past the wet aperture of her cunt and pressed forward to slide fully to the hilt into her fiery sheath with his scratchy pubic hair brushing uncomfortably against her supple ass cheeks.

"I gotta get a handful of these big girls," Ned declared eagerly, lifting his callused open palms beneath each hanging melon to grip and massage greedily. "Shit, you got an incredible set of tits, lady."

"Ugh, thanks, I guess," Tina moaned her hollow appreciation for what she considered a demeaning compliment, tolerating his groping hands as he drove into her soaking pussy with a regular pace.

Tina shifted her hips hoping to absorb each thrust and maximize his pleasure with the goal of getting him to cum quickly to finish this charade and get her vulgar fix.

"Oh, yeah, baby, you love my big cock, don't you, slut," he cajoled disparagingly, extolling the perceived virtue of his prick as his ardor rose encouraged by her own deceitful praise.

"Ahhh, yesss, fuck me hard, Ned," the increasingly aroused Anthro grad gasped her excitement, playing her part to drive him onward but also profoundly moving towards a body-rattling orgasm of her own. "Pound my cunt!"

'Unh, unh, unh,' the hardworking mid-30's man groaned, hammering her surprisingly snug twat enthusiastically, unaware her husband had tightened the musculature of Tina's interior walls into a comfortable glove-like sleeve for any guy lucky enough to bury his cock there.

Gripping her wide hips firmly, Ned pummeled his married conquest for another five minutes, admiring how Tina's newly freed tits bounded wildly beneath her torso before finally bellying up to her ripe ass cheeks to pump his reservoir of warm vital cum into the steamy chamber.

"Awwggh, yeah, slut," Ned howled his gratified climax with an insult before falling backward against the other door in a heap of sweaty satisfied bliss.

Tina fell forward herself with her orgasm weakening her arms, planting her face and shoulders into the cushion with her ass held upright as her lover's voluminous semen dripped from her gaping pussy sending Tina into a sudden panic.

"You need to go," she yelled at her no longer needed companion.

"Wait a second," he replied unhappily, "let me get my pants on."

Tina couldn't wait, needing the spilling cum desperately and shamelessly dipping her fingers into her sticky gash to spoon out a milky dollop and pop into her mouth as Ned stared wide-eyed with disgust at her temerity.

"Holy fuck!" Ned gasped in disbelief. "Your pretty twisted, doll. I think I'll just get the hell out of here."

The door slammed shut as Tina started to writhe actively with her sought after orgasm, weaker than when she'd first swallowed Ned's unfamiliar seed last Friday but nonetheless causing her hand to pound against the seat cushion in her fervor while stifling a loud cry so as not to attract unwanted attention.

"Uhh, ohhh, thank god," she moaned under her breath for several moments before gradually regaining her wits.

"I gotta get home," the flustered grad student decided, embarrassed and ashamed she'd consented to fucking the rowdy married man and scolding her asshole husband for putting her in such a dire strait.

"That bastard," Tina blasted Eric. "He's turning me into a wanton slut willing to fuck anyone."

*****************************

"Please Eric, make them stop growing," Tina sobbed on Saturday morning realizing her giant tits had to be DD-cups by now. "I look like a porn star."

"I think you look great. Besides, porn star tits are usually fake, and your big knockers are all natural," her devious husband answered truthfully. "I always fantasized about you with huge jugs and now that dream has come true."

"Well, if you don't make it stop soon, I'm not gonna be able to stand upright," she complained. "My back already hurts and I'm going to need to rob a bank to pay for a new bra every week."

"Alright, alright, I'll take it under advisement," the budding lawyer replied with a snide afterword. "You'd think you would be grateful not having those little mosquito bite titties any longer."

"I was happy with my 'little titties,'" Tina retorted as a half-truth, never wanting the massive chest she was sporting now but also sensitive and self-conscious about her lack of breasts before the loss of her will and body to her vengeful husband.

In a generous mood, Eric had graciously allowed his troubled wife to suck him off Friday night -- not to be kind, but because he didn't have another outlet, as Ella and Sam were on a date night. Ella had promised to introduce him to her girlfriend Clarissa as an alternative, but that hadn't happened yet.

His concession was also an unspoken acknowledgement that his commandeered wife, whatever other flaws she may possess such as unfaithfulness and a certain bitchiness, gave the best head he'd ever had, especially when properly motivated by the nauseating effects of her unquenched cum addiction.

On top of that, Tina looked awesome wearing the pink corset with matching stiletto heels he required, accentuating her long, lean, well-carved legs, firming up her already tight ass and emphasizing her impressively dense melons topped by thick diamond point inch-long nipples just made for chewing.

"Ouch, shit, not so hard," she'd protested vehemently to his harsh bites and persistent gnawing on the rubbery buds, even if it did send electric pulses of arousal straight to her rigid clitoris. "You made my nipples so sensitive it really hurts."

"I could suck your meaty nipples all night long," he mused delinquently after he relented, letting her ply his stiff shaft with the fervor of a zealot in search of his holy elixir and drawing a glaring stare from his apprehensive wife, "but I really should fuck that wonderful ass soon."

Instead, Eric was tired from the difficult week of school and decided to relax while she did all the work. On her knees for nearly half an hour, Tina slobbered over his unyielding cock until finally he rewarded her with the release of his much valued jism.

"Ah, ah, ahhh, fuck yesss!" the dependent wife bellowed the intensity of her subsequent climax, sending her statuesque body into a paroxysm of spastic fits as she orgasmed powerfully when finished.

After a few weeks under his physiological supervision, Tina's skin was now flawless, her lips soft and puffy, and overall, she possessed the fit, vibrant glow of a woman in prime health, which was in fact the case.

The scheming law student had molded her into the best she could be. He even decided to heed her admonition by stopping the growth of her already enormous tits, not wanting her to look like a cartoon bimbo, but rather just a cocksucking cheating slut wife living through his retribution and her comeuppance.

Eric had been taking his time, grooming his shrewish wife to be released to her own devices. That weekend the plotting husband accommodated his wife's overpowering desire for his special cum, although not always in the manner she wished, but he didn't intend to do so much longer.

On Saturday, he fucked her straight-up missionary style -- as traditional and vanilla as he could imagine, but with the hated benefit of staring Tina in her raging eyes every second of the leisurely act. The scowling grad student glowered at her pitiless husband throughout, neither turning away nor closing her eyes at his direct instructions as he rode her for nearly twenty minutes.

"That's it my little fuck pad," Eric demeaned his disloyal wife as he steadfastly drove his burrowing cock into her slippery wet gash, smiling wickedly throughout while avidly watching her colossal melons shift and jostle gloriously across her chest with each thrust.

"Damn, I love these monster tits," he crowed before nipping and suckling on her hard, compact nipples. "You sure have become the big-titted cum slut I always fantasized about."

Sunday was even worse for the forlorn adulterous wife, as with the day growing late and turning into evening, Tina's craving was becoming perilously difficult to endure. Pacing and sweating in just her juice-soaked panties, the poor woman was forced to seduce her husband, who resisted valiantly every effort hoping to make her suffer.

"C'mon, baby, let me suck you," Tina cooed bewitchingly, rubbing his crotch and even using her newly inflated tits to try and draw his attention.

"These big jugs are pretty amazing," she extolled falsely. "They're so sensitive now, I can arouse them just by tweaking my nipple."

"Ohhh," his alluring wife then sighed as she pulled on the tender nubs roughly, stretching the rose-colored tips outrageously outward to leave them appealingly prominent and protruding.