Token Vengeance 07

Story Info
Dr. Tom to the rescue?
9.1k words
4.57
8.5k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years old. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal and not condoned by the author. Copyright reserved. Not for publication except on Literotica.

DR. TOM TO THE RESCUE?

Tina used her access to the museum collection to 'borrow' the token, slipping it carefully into her backpack to secure it for the few hours it would be needed.

"No one will miss it for that short of a period," she assuaged her conscience for the temporary theft of the valuable artifact. "I'll have it back right after I visit Dr. Tomlinson in his office tomorrow morning."

Eric was already asleep when she got home, stripping to her panties as he always required and slipping into bed quietly so as not to wake him and incur some ridiculous demand to satisfy his perverse desires. With a potential solution to her plight in mind, it was the best night's sleep Tina had experienced since returning from the summer archaeological expedition.

As usual the next morning, Tina dressed down to her common khaki pants and red flannel shirt, genuinely not wanting to look like a sex goddess. She needed Dr. Tom's cooperation if her plan to escape her vengeful husband's dominating control of her life and body was to come to fruition but didn't want to give the lonely widower any suggestive ideas either.

Hoping to be perceived as the intellectual she viewed herself to be and not the sex bomb she'd been turned into by Eric, try as she might, Tina couldn't help giving the appearance of an older man's wet dream with her now flawless body and awe-inspiring tits undoubtedly catching and holding every man's attention.

Sauntering down the hall towards the faculty offices later that afternoon after her classes, Tina couldn't hide a sultry sway to her marvelous ass and an unavoidable bounce to her DD-cup tits poorly hidden by her flannel button down shirt.

"Dr. Tom, do you have a minute?" she asked coyly, peeking the upper half of her torso around the door frame and dipping slightly to inadvertently emphasize her substantial cleavage. "I'd like to talk to you about that token I found this summer, if you don't mind the interruption."

"Tina, discussing archaeology with my best and brightest is never an interruption," the kindly balding man replied, his sharp hazel eyes drifting from Tina's face to her chest and then back again knowing he'd been busted for the improper gaze. "Come in and let me know what's on your mind."

"Oh, you're too sweet," the desirable grad student gushed, turning on the charm as she took the simple wooden chair from the other side of her professor's desk and pulled it around next to his own leather office chair.

"I hope you don't mind," Tina apologized, "but I removed this piece briefly from the museum because it was important to show to you what I've learned about the incantation giving it its powers."

Placing the token in his warm palm before placing her hand over his own, she pressed them together firmly just as Eric had done with her just before the school year began.

"As you know, the Shoshone chiefs exercised a great deal of authority over the members of the tribe," Tina explained what the professor certainly already knew, then added the folklore she'd learned in the treatise. "From my research, it appears this token was the key to their power."

Gazing earnestly at her mentor, her blue eyes sparkled with unintended allure and the forbidden promise of so much unspoken pleasure while the poor older man only stared mesmerized at her pretty face, growing intoxicated in a manner he'd never quite felt before in her presence.

"Anyway, if I read it right, the chief needed to speak these words to invoke the spell," she continued with an enchanting lilt to her tone, "but I can't pronounce them. Can you say them for me?"

"Um, yes, certainly, at least, I think so," Dr. Tomlinson stammered, his concentration broken by the question as he sought to regain his composure. "Let me give it a try."

As he started to pull his hand away Tina gripped more tightly, urgently not wanting to let him go fearing the spell wouldn't work if they weren't connected to the token and each other as he spoke the invocation. Instead, she drew her eyes appealing towards the treatise on his desk suggesting he simply read it from there.

Dazed and willing to please his captivating student, who'd developed into a surprisingly busty and provocative beauty in the months since returning from the summer field trip, Dr. Barton Tomlinson did as she asked.

"Duwui neme ot ulkanto nul uvi duwai," he stated haltingly, struggling to pronounce each syllable correctly but comfortable he'd succeeded.

'Huhhh,' Tina exhaled as a rush overcame her body with the words releasing her from Eric's control as the treatise suggested and lifting the scourge of the insatiable cum lust building within her body and mind all morning up to that moment.

"Are you okay, Tina?" her professor asked with concern at her reaction, unaware what had just occurred.

As a critically thinking academic, he didn't believe in the power of the token, just as Tina hadn't when Eric cast the spell on her to take control and revenge on his cheating wife. Dr. Tom didn't connect the words to any magical transformation and assumed his pupil had simply been impressed by his pronunciation of the charm.

"Yes, I'm fine, professor," Tina answered immediately, now predisposed to do as her friend and mentor said with the control transferring from her husband to him.

Raising herself expectantly, she waited for the next words from his mouth as if they were the only thing that matter, which under the spell was her new reality.

"Okay, good, you seemed flushed," the relieved fifty-something man replied. "Is the room too warm or something? Why don't you grab a bottle of water from the fridge and cool off?"

"Yes, professor, I do need to cool off," his married acolyte repeated almost in a trance, grabbing a cold bottle from the refrigerator and taking a big swig as she returned to her professor's side.

Then, to Barton's disbelieving gaze, the buxom wife suddenly began undoing the buttons on the front of her shirt one by one until the cloth was entirely open and her lacy white bra overflowing with prodigious tit flesh was fully revealed.

"Tina, what are you doing?" the stunned academician gasped at the vision of his star student's impressive chest.

"I'm cooling off, as you said," she answered matter-of-factly, continuing to strip off the shirt to stand brazenly in her jeans and bra, tossing the garment on the desk. "That shirt is too hot on a warm autumn day like today."

"But, um, I don't understand," Dr. Tom mumbled his confusion.

"Read the treatise, Dr. Tom," Tina suggested squarely, entranced and malleable but not without her wits. "It'll explain everything."

In truth, the crafty student could have kept the secret of her mentor's newly endowed control, at least for a while, but she knew the man was far too smart to stay ignorant for long.

Heck, he was already figuring out something had changed in his voluptuous student and his intellectual curiosity would eventually drive him to read the treatise on his own anyway, so she thought it best to partner with him now with the hope he'd not take advantage - at least, not to the degree Eric had.

Tina knew the gamble she was taking - the trick of making Dr. Tom recite the incantation had transferred the power of the token to him, breaking the curse Eric held but giving the good-natured older man absolute control over her mind and body.

'If it breaks my cum addiction alone, the trade was worth it,' Tina convinced herself. 'Hell, Dr. Tom is such a nice guy, maybe he'll even release me completely.'

That last hope was overly optimistic, she knew, but what other choice did she have even if he did realize the wonderful bounty dropped in his lap.

'Honestly, what man wouldn't want a big-titted sex toy at his beck and call?' Tina recognized more rationally. 'Dr. Tom is a guy, after all, and widowed too.'

Still, it was a risk worth taking and Dr. Tomlinson was the only person she trusted. As importantly, the intelligent grad student realized her licentious behavior over the semester was raising eyebrows in the department.

Tina needed to be proactive before she was hauled before the Dean, correctly assuming the high ethical standing and well-earned esteem of Dr. Barton Tomlinson could shield her from scrutiny and, more importantly, academic discipline.

"Wait here while I read this," the curious professor remarked, not really thinking it as an order.

That's how Tina's compromised mind perceived it, however, and stay there she did, not bothering to put her shirt back on because he'd neglectfully failed to tell her to do so.

Twenty minutes later, after several nods, uh-huh's, and raising of his bushy eyebrows, Dr. Tomlinson's rugged face turned mischievous with his thin lips drawing into a wicked smile. It was a distinctly impious look Tina had never seen before on his normally amicable countenance, sending a chill through her body wondering if she'd made a mistake in her choice of savior.

"Complete control, huh?" he pondered aloud, the wheels turning in his gifted brain. "That's intriguing. I'm guessing someone must have had it before me. That's the only explanation for your unusual, um, 'growth,' shall we say, and your questionable behavior this semester."

Perhaps for the first time considering the possibilities, Dr. Tom wanted to know more - to satisfy his thirst for knowledge for certain, but also to feed his rising interest in this lovely damsel he'd admired intellectually but was now looking at in a more pruriently physical light.

"Who was it?" the astute man asked. "Tell me who and everything he did to you."

Tina had feared this possibility, wanting to keep the sordid details of Eric's control a secret. She'd prepared herself mentally to have sex with Dr. Tom, if things went in that direction, while hoping they wouldn't, but she dearly didn't want the kindhearted man to get any deviant ideas from her husband's demented mind.

Unfortunately, she was now beholden to tell her new master everything and immediately did so in lurid detail without hesitation and for the next half hour, the shirtless beauty regaled the attentive man with the story of her capture by her wicked husband.

She told of Eric imbuing her with a perfectly regulated endocrine system resulting in her exceptional health, protection from disease and flawless appearance and how he spurred the miraculous growth of her spectacular breasts from tiny A-cup mounds into firm DD-cup wonders with acutely sensitive inch-long nipples.

Worst of all, the humbled wife revealed that her awful husband had instilled in her a compelling yet debilitating thirst for cum from continually new sources and its embarrassing orgasmic aftermath.

"Wow, you must have really pissed Eric off with your summer dalliance," Barton commented insightfully after she concluded. "I knew fucking that kid would come back to haunt you."

Tina lowered her head in shame at her unchaste actions but was also a little surprised at the first curse word she'd ever heard Dr. Tom utter. Apprehensively, she began to doubt just how well she knew this man who now controlled her life.

"I have to say though, your husband's pretty clever," he complimented glowingly. "He really thought out his punishment of his lying bitch wife and did an exceptional job with those tiny little bumps pretending to be tits."

Dr. Tomlinson studied his partially clothed student up and down with a telling leer, candidly admiring her generous curves before stopping at her midsection.

"Turn around and shake your booty," he ordered, and Tina automatically did so, releasing a sigh of uncertainty but exhibiting no resistance whatsoever as she swished her full ripe bottom back and forth for his pleasure.

"He was even smart enough to leave that glorious ass alone," the appreciative scholar observed boldly.

Now, Tina's blood ran cold, and she shivered visibly. Her admired mentor was revealing a side of his personality she never imagined existed and it scared her to death.

'What's he thinking?' she asked herself, watching him closely for any clues as he contemplated deeply the possibilities suddenly presented by the enchanted married beauty. 'What's he gonna do?'

"I guess Eric likes big jugs, just like most men, I suppose," Dr. Tom commented crudely when she returned to facing him, blatantly appraising her giant breasts with a salacious glare. "It certainly is an improvement."

"I was happy when they were small," Tina whimpered defensively, unable to cover her mammoth chest despite wanting to do so but apparently prevented by whatever Dr. Tom was thinking to stop her from shielding herself. "People didn't stare so much."

"Hard not to but guess what?" the balding man advised. "You're keeping 'em, because I like big tits too. So, take off the bra and let me get a good look at those puppies."

Without wasting a second, Tina's hands were uncontrollably behind her back fiddling with the sturdy triple hooks, unsnapping them with some difficulty before moving to the straps and deftly removing the supportive garment to toss onto the table with her shirt.

"Oh, shit, those are unbefuckinglievable!" Barton gasped with awe at finally seeing in the flesh the huge tits he'd stealthily spied desirously as they grew over the semester.

Tina suddenly felt a compulsion to stand upright, square her shoulders with arms behind her back and hands locked at the elbow, thrusting the enormous melons forward into a display position with which she'd regretfully become familiar in the future.

"Truly amazing, and all real," he congratulated, unable to control himself in grasping each swollen mammary from the fleshy base to lift, measure and weigh in his strong, boney fingers to his utmost delight.

"Give 'em a shimmy," the enraptured man gushed like a teenager with a condescending follow-up. "Hands behind your head. Side-to-side. I'm sure a big-titted chick like you knows the drill by now."

Tina was totally humiliated at the denigration and unexpected request by her revered and apparently jaded professor, but instantly shook her chest back and forth as if the jostling globes had a mind of their own - which in some way they did.

"Very nice, Mrs. Rogers," Dr. Tom gloated with a smarmy grin as his wondrous eyes tracked the bounding mountains of jello-y flesh assiduously. "Eric really did a number on you, but wow, what a number."

The disagreeable exhibition continued for a full minute before the professor was satisfied and had seen enough.

"You can return to the 'display position,'" he advised offhandedly as her hands immediately moved behind her back once more and her chest propped forward to bring her sensational tits front and center.

The words combined with her compulsory physical response told the smart grad student all she needed to know about her perverse professor's intentions, suffusing her with the knowledge this was the pose to strike whenever he said, 'display position.'

"We really need to go visit your husband," Barton announced supremely, emphasizing the word 'we' to make certain she understood they were now linked. "We need to thank him, but also let him know the change in circumstance. I'm sure he'll be disappointed, but maybe I can make an accommodation with him to ease his loss."

"That's a great idea," Tina agreed positively, happy to at least rub her transition to a new master in Eric's face, even if she had extreme doubts as to whether this new domineering relationship was an improvement. "That sonofabitch needs to pay for what he did."

"Actually, I was thinking 'be paid,'" her mentor declared to her confusion. "I don't want to leave him high and dry, and he deserves some kind of compensation for putting his cheating spouse in her place."

"But he, I mean, he's practically ruined my life and reputation," the perplexed wife declared, growing more uncomfortable by the minute at the erudite man's callous attitude.

"I think you did that already this summer, sweet cheeks, so don't blame him," Dr. Tom replied scornfully, then followed with a demeaning joke. "He was just getting his pound of flesh. Or maybe, several pounds judging from the gargantuan size of your tits."

"Please, Dr. Tom, don't be mean," Tina whined, desperately wanting him to be her hero and rescuer, rather than simply a new version of her tormenting husband. "I made a mistake. He didn't need to take it out on me."

"I'd say he did you a favor, at least physically," her mentor observed. "Seriously, perfect health and a killer body to go with it. The semen addiction was pretty harsh, but I'd say you had it coming to you, if you'll pardon the pun."

"Funny," she scowled, wounded by his poor play on words and unprepared for his next command.

"Before we head over though, I want to see you the way he saw you," Barton decided, ready for his first foray into total control and anxious to reap the rewards. "Drop the jeans and on your knees. Show me just how well you've learned to use those bee-stung cocksucker lips the young male undergrads have extolled all semester."

"Ohhh, Dr. Tom, I had hoped...," Tina started to protest.

Even then, she mindlessly undid the button fly to forlornly lower her pants, then drop to her knees before his padded chair wearing only a bright rainbow patterned pair of cotton hi-cut bikini panties form-fitted to the smooth round curve of her cleanly shaven mound.

"That I'd be civil? A gentleman?" he snarked haughtily cutting her off. "I'm a man like every other man, maybe a little smarter, but every bit as lecherous. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, Mrs. Rogers, even before you got the big tits, but I assumed you were unattainable until this last summer."

Tina's eyes watered at the revelation - in part as confirmation of her questionable future under his command, but also at the tarnish now fading Dr. Tomlinson's perceived sterling character in her view of the man.

"Besides, I like a nice blowjob as much as the next guy and from what I've heard through the rumor mill, you give exceptional head," the respected scholar declared. "I just want to learn if those rumors are true."

Unable to deny her new master anything despite her internal emotions fraught with sadness, disappointment and dismay, Tina Rogers, newly freed from her vindictive husband's heartless weal, unzipped her professor-mentor-advisor, and she thought, friend's gabardine pants to extract his semi-hard staff for a sight she never expected.

"Ohhh, um, wow," she gaped, staring at one of the larger cocks she'd seen, even though not fully erect.

"Surprised?" Barton gloated, accustomed to his partner's amazement upon discovering his impressive endowment on his otherwise gangly, wiry frame. "Had you known I was hung without the spell would you be on your knees now anyway?"

It was a rhetorical question, but the doctor wanted an answer regardless.

"Um, no, I mean," Tina stammered at the probing question, remembering her marital chastity prior to last summer and wishing for a return to those more innocent days. "I never thought of you that way."

"You will after today," Dr. Tom promised. "For now, you'll feel whatever emotions you'd naturally feel breaking your vows and sucking the cock of your faculty advisor."

"Once you've tasted my cum though, you'll be just as hooked on it as you were to your husband's jizz, but only mine," he stated succinctly, then added blithely. "The good news, Mrs. Rogers, is you won't be sucking off every guy in town, unless of course, I say so."

The words hadn't even left his mouth when his subservient grad student slipped her moist tongue between her plump lips to draw along the swelling veined shaft, tentative at the act but unable to deny his wishes even as her stomach churned at the idea of blowing her professor.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers