Token Vengeance 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes," the older man sighed his contentment at the vision of a long unachievable dream fulfilled - sexy Tina Rogers running the flat of her soft tongue along his twitching member with the recognition such events were to be a regular occurrence henceforth.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth," Barton gushed staring into her crystal blue eyes when her luscious cocksucker lips encircled his fat mushroom crown to consume the first half of his hardening nine inches of remarkably thick meat.

'Mmmumph,' Tina acknowledged through straining lips, her cheeks bloating to accommodate the inflating column.

"Pay extra attention to the head, Tina," he suggested critically, "it's really sensitive and I love a slutty married woman's tongue on it."

Cupping her huge left breast greedily, Dr. Tomlinson plied his thin fingers enthusiastically over the gelatinous orb, tweaking her thick inch-long nipple harshly as she slathered the keen surface of the supple knob filling her mouth even as the watery evidence of her shame at her disreputable position marked her teary eyes.

Tina was distraught as she worked over her mentor's amazing cock with every skill she knew he'd enjoy - licking, nibbling, and suctioning the long pole and staring unalterably into his eyes in the manner of the great cocksucker she disgracefully knew herself to be.

Whatever her conflicted emotions, it was somehow important for the controlled wife to demonstrate she was the exceptionable blowjob artist her unsavory reputation claimed her to be. Right, wrong or indifferent, she wished to impart to her new master every technique she'd learned in hope of draining the cum she knew cemented their newfound relationship together, at least for as long as he desired.

"Ohhh, yeah, baby, just like that," Barton moaned his delight accompanied by more degrading praise as his big-titted student plied his pulsing shaft feverishly seeking her creamy reward. "Fuck Tina, those fat lips are unbelievable. Eric truly made you the perfect little cocksucker."

The rush of pride in satisfying her master was only matched by her despair at the truth of his words. Tina's husband had lowered the proud intellectual to the role of obedient cocksucking slut - devoted only to pleasing a man with her sumptuous mouth and awe-inspiring body.

'No one cares about me as an intellect at all,' she bemoaned inside, dropping her mouth momentarily to gingerly suckle the faltering man's hairy wrinkled scrotum containing a pair of golf ball-sized testicles brimming with the virile jism she desperately wanted to release.

'Even Dr. Tom doesn't respect me anymore,' Tina sobbed her pain. 'I'm just a soft set of lips and big set of tits to the depraved old man.'

"That's it! Ohhh, that's it, Tina," the accomplished professor wailed aloud. "Take my cum, slut."

Spastically jerking his hips to drive his rigid cock as far into her mouth as she could handle without forcing it into her throat, which seemed an impossibility at the moment but she'd later learn was indeed possible, if difficult, the good doctor and widower came hard.

'Mooof, muuph,' the prepared grad student's stifled cry signaled her acceptance of his eruption as a river of warm jism filled her mouth in a single continuous stream, rather than the singular bursts she'd experienced with the many other men she'd unhappily sucked off since last summer.

For an older man, Dr. Tom fed his kneeling pupil an impressively prodigious meal of his creamy spunk as the flow failed to ease for several seconds while Tina simply opened her throat allowing it to run down a dollop at a time while suctioning tenderly on the spurting tip until finally his balls were drained and the thick cum stopped.

Then it happened, just as it always had with Eric.

"Ahhhhh, oh my god, I'm cumming!" Tina squealed as the rush of orgasm similar to what she'd experienced whenever she'd swallow her husband's precious load crashed over her tremoring body sending her into a delirium of convulsing spasms and groans.

Dr. Tom sat back with satisfaction, smiling at her reaction with his saliva slickened cock softening as his prized big-titted student flopped on the ground euphorically, admiring the ecstasy on her face and the way her voluptuous body undulated under the waves of her climax.

"I liked that part of Eric's design," he told his new pet as she slowly returned to coherence, granting a portent of his own plans with his next remark. "You'll do that anytime I give you the joy of swallowing my seed, but only me. I don't care what happens to you after you've sucked off my friends."

Tina looked up sadly, realizing Dr. Tomlinson was just as depraved as every man she'd known in the past few months - wanting only what her luscious body provided in sexual satisfaction and not caring about much else.

"You know most of them, by the way, as they've been your instructors over the last few years," the grinning academic elaborated. "You're going to be a big hit at the faculty Christmas party. Dr. MacIntosh will be especially pleased, I suspect."

Dr. Darren MacIntosh, or Dr. Mac, as he was affectionately known, was an emeritus professor in his early 70's revered in anthropological academic circles. He was an old, gray, pudgy doughboy of a man slight of stature but wide of girth. Although genial and kindly, the very thought of him sexually was extremely off-putting to Tina.

It was at that moment her corrupted professor noticed the large dark wet spot in Tina's crotch. Smirking wickedly, he recognized her debilitating orgasm had unwittingly revealed her shaved mound with the soaked panty pasted against her smooth cunt embossing her puffy labia in an obscene display by the married woman.

"Oh yeah, you're going to be a good time and great career boost," he crowed, then returned to his well-ordered self. "You should take those soiled panties off. You can stuff them in your backpack. Lose the bra too but get dressed. You'll go see your husband commando."

*****************************

It was well after 7:00 p.m. when Tina slunk through the front door followed by the unexpected presence of her mentor, Dr. Barton Tomlinson.

"Hey, brought a guest, huh?" Eric greeted the pair, breaking away from his studies at the unexpected appearance of his wife's faculty advisor, whom he'd met several times in the last year during Tina's graduate work.

"Actually, he brought me," Tina replied with satisfaction, pleased to be free of her husband's dominance even if unsure about the direction her professor's control might take now that he understood the nature of his power.

Eric eyed his wife up and down, noting her submissive demeanor to her professor and her obvious lack of a bra while wondering what was going on.

"Okay, he brought you," the inquisitive law student conceded with a hint of skepticism as was his nature and training to do. "There must be a reason for that."

"No need for alarm, Eric," Barton assured calmly, understanding the message to be sent was of the transition of control but without generating antipathy at the sudden, unexpected loss by the enterprising husband and lawyer-in-training.

"That statement alone is enough reason for me to be alarmed," Eric countered correctly, eyeing his smirking wife closely for clues and perceptively suspecting something had changed, "but you seem like an honest man, so I'll take it at face value."

The suspicious law student thought he'd test the assurance with an order to his unusually self-satisfied wife she'd never accept in the presence of her admired faculty advisor if not for the token's spell.

"Tina, don't you think it's appropriate to change into your home attire?" he suggested strongly, knowing it meant stripping to just her panties in a most embarrassing display before her professor.

"I think I'm comfortable dressed as I am," Tina replied insolently while not making even the smallest effort to comply as she would have just that morning.

"Hmmm, okay, I'm assuming she'll do it if you ask, Dr. Tomlinson?" Eric asked insightfully, already seeing where this was going but wanting proof of his theory as would any good attorney.

"You're a bright young man, Eric," the professor approved with a figurative tip of the cap to his new sex pet's husband. "I can see you'll be an excellent lawyer."

Dr. Tom turned to his appealing big-titted grad student with a knowing grin before effectuating Eric's request, underscoring his newfound power by producing the token in his hand to provide physical evidence of his claim to authority over Tina.

"Your husband's right, Tina," the older man prompted. "Your home now, relax and dress as he suggests. You can go change in your room but don't dawdle. Come back quickly."

"But Dr. Tom, it's not proper attire for guests," Tina complained, not expecting her new master's complicity with her husband's indecent demands and enjoying Eric's supposed comeuppance at her release from his command.

"Shush now, and do as you're told, young lady," he admonished condescendingly even as she scurried smartly to the bedroom to do as he ordered.

"How'd you find out?" Eric asked forthrightly with Tina out of the room, not overly devastated by his loss and more curious how it came about as the lawyer in him needed to pick apart the flaw in his design.

"In truth, she tricked me," Dr. Tomlinson confessed his callowness at Tina's ruse to transfer control hoping for a more beneficent master. "I didn't even know she'd done it until after I spoke the incantation. It was only after reading the treatise that I realized just what had occurred and her total submission to me."

"She's a conniving little bitch at times," the thoughtful husband acknowledged without overt bitterness.

"True, and if I had to guess, I'd say the one defect in your rather brilliant plan for retribution," the astute scholar surmised, "was your failure to prevent her from pursuing an escape using the very token granting you control."

Waiting for Tina to reemerge into the living room and not certain what consisted of 'home attire' but feeling certain he'd approve, the amenable professor snickered as he thought about Tina's motivation.

"Apparently, she was so desperate to escape your clutches she made the mistake of trusting me as her savior," he mocked with a grin. "More's the pity, I suppose."

"Damn, I thought I had it all covered," the remarkably composed husband concurred wistfully.

"Don't beat yourself up," Dr. Tom consoled thoughtfully. "Your ideas were masterful, and out of respect, I fully intend to keep many of them in place, but with a few wrinkles of my own. For example, she's no longer addicted to your cum, or anyone else's, but she is to mine."

Now, it was Eric's turn to nod graciously in surrender of his power over his wife to the appreciative academic.

"Truly, what you've done to her body is ingenious and with magnificent results," the lanky older man congratulated his younger predecessor with sincere admiration.

"I don't just mean the tits, although those are spectacular," he extolled Eric's impressive efforts, "but the whole idea of tweaking her endocrine system to perfect her health and appearance, prevent disease and perhaps more importantly, pregnancy. Nice work."

"Yeah, well, those last two seemed prudent for the variety of sexual partners I had in mind for my loving wife," the acquiescent husband answered sarcastically, "and who doesn't like big, firm tits?"

Both men chuckled at the comment just as the bedroom door opened and Tina stepped quietly into the living room of the small student house wearing a sexy black lace French-cut bikini panty drawn high on her wide hips with a snug vee impressing her pussy forming a camel toe effect and that was it.

The bashful wife didn't bother covering her prodigious breasts, with her wide pink poker chip-sized areolae set flat atop the pale smooth globes bobbling delightfully from her uncontrollable nervous quivering. She knew both men had seen the beautifully developed melons already and, although still a new phenomenon to wide-eyed Dr. Tom, he'd most certainly enjoy them plenty more henceforth.

Tina simply hoped her professor didn't like them any bigger than her husband had made them because she didn't think she could tolerate another round of growth and the obscenity of even bigger breasts. Although she didn't know it yet, in Dr. Tomlinson's mind his curvaceous grad student was well-proportioned already and more body changes shouldn't be her true concern.

"Tina, go get us men a couple of beers," Dr. Tom ordered authoritatively, then thought it best to gain permission from the man of the house. "You don't mind, do you Eric?"

"Not at all," Tina's husband answered politely. "Always happy to share a beer with a friend."

"Well, then, friends it is, I'd say," the considerate Ph.D. replied.

As Tina sauntered to the kitchen both men studied her ass wobbling invitingly around what amounted to a thong strip disappearing up the crease between the pair of muscular white cheeks.

"No improvements needed there," Barton commented on the naturally perfect flanks within his new pet's earshot. "Her ass is magnificent, especially perched above those long slender stems."

Tina's undeniable humiliation at her objectification by her mentor was clear on her face as she gulped, and her face flushed while continuing to the refrigerator to pull a couple of cold brews as commanded.

When she returned, the compromised wife found the men chatting congenially while sitting in the his and her easy chairs formerly occupied by Eric and Tina as husband and wife. The two dominant men's general camaraderie was not a good sign and the smart grad student understood that.

"Kneel here, Kristina," the eminent scholar stated pointedly, employing her rarely used full name while indicating a place on the hardwood floor between the chairs, now cleared of the table usually found in between and replaced with a simple throw pillow for her knees.

"Yes, Dr. Tom," Tina responded obediently, not knowing where the words came from but feeling compelled to respectfully acknowledge her master's directive.

"I like the name Kristina better than Tina," he explained to Eric while ignoring his big-titted acolyte completely as if her presence was mere happenstance. "It's more feminine somehow."

"She's yours now, Dr. Tomlinson," Eric conceded, accepting his loss of dominance remarkably well and not overly upset of losing access to the goldmine of comely flesh she presented. "Call her whatever you like."

"I thought about calling her 'Tits,' or may DeeDee, if you get the reference," Dr. Tom chortled, "but it seems juvenile and crude."

Tina winced at the demeaning joke, emotionally pained by the degrading name that was the last thing in the world she wanted or ever expected to be called when she was a tittie-less A-cup.

"By the way, you can call me Barton, since we're friends now," the older man offered pleasantly, already using Eric's first name so simply equalizing their burgeoning relationship. "Just not Bart."

"Got it," Eric replied then sipped his beer.

"Display position on your knees, Kristina," Barton suddenly snapped expectantly, observing Eric's eyes closely as his wife immediately raised her torso, squared her shoulders and clasped her forearms behind her back propelling her bobbling jugs forward in an unwanted exhibition.

"Very good," her mentor congratulated, propping up her giant left melon for a moment to squeeze gently between his fingers before placing his hand on the lustrous wavy blonde hair topping her head to give a few appreciative pats as he would a trained dog.

"Please, Dr. Tom, don't do that," Tina asked timidly, embarrassed by the denigrating treatment in front of her husband when she'd hoped from the start of the visit it was one of liberation rather than diminishment.

"Master, when we're alone or in front of your husband," her professor corrected, sensing by Eric's own disparagement of his unfaithful wife he'd take no offense at this cuckolding move and seeing on the young law student's face that none was taken.

"Yes, master, but do you have to do this in front of Eric?" she whined as he continued to stroke her head like a puppy as she looked at him with teary sad blue eyes. "You know he's taking pleasure in it."

"Why yes, I do, and anyone else I choose," Dr. Tom replied assuredly. "It reminds you of the proper place for a slutty cheating wife. Bear that in mind, pet."

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," Tina sobbed openly, tears running down her rosy cheeks recognizing her lack of fidelity to her husband and worse, that her sainted rescuer was merely a wicked replacement for Eric.

"Twice, it appears," Barton chuckled, joined by Eric's knowing grin in a show of solidarity, "but you can't really do much about either, can you?"

Eric now lifted his nearly naked wife's hefty right tit, pinching the thick rubbery nipple painfully to lift the generous globe obscenely, then stretching it outward and letting go to allow the elastic nub to snap back into place.

"Ouch!" the assaulted woman yelped. "Jeez, Eric, that hurt. You know how sensitive my nipples are now."

"Oh, I know," he retorted gladly, shooting a quick wink at his successor in control of his vixen wife. "Perfect for sucking, or pinching, or biting. I've no doubt Dr. Tom, er, I mean Barton, will have hours of pleasure with them."

"Maybe pierce them with little gold rings," the professor suggested in taking up the challenge. "No anesthetic or anything. That'd be fun."

"NOOOOO!" Tina gasped vehemently at the idea, desperately wanting to defensively grab her vulnerable breasts but unable to leave the display position without permission, which wasn't forthcoming.

After the men's good laugh at her expense, leaving Tina in fearful misery of just what demeaning and possibly painful plans her devious faculty advisor had in store, Dr. Tomlinson reengaged Eric in a discussion of the future.

"So now, seriously, let's talk about what happens next," the forward-thinking academic proposed. "If not for this sudden change of plans, Eric, what did you have in mind going forward?"

"Finish law school, then the Bar Exam," Eric replied matter-of-factly. "You know?"

"Sure, but what about Tina? Your marriage?" Barton pressed the non-committal young man towards resolution of the present situation involving his commandeered wife. "Were you planning on keeping her around, or were you just having fun destroying her reputation in the anthropological community before turning her out on her own?"

"Oh that, the latter without a doubt," Tina's husband said plainly. "At first, I just wanted to teach her a lesson, but I didn't want to break up. Now, she's become such a slut, I can't see wanting her as a wife long term."

"YOU SONOFABITCH! YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Tina screamed from her frozen display position, her anger sending spittle from between her plump cocksucker lips and sending her gelatinous tits bounding wildly with her vitriolic motions. "YOU TURNED ME INTO A SLUT!"

"Mouth, Kristina!" Dr. Tom chastised his new toy for her language and tone before returning to let Eric respond.

"Yes, but you were off to a good start on your own last summer," the law student rebutted firmly. "Besides, I'm guessing you don't really want to stay married to me after what I've put you through in retribution."

Tina's blue eyes were enraged, her breathing heavy and heart pounding with the exchange, but she also knew her husband was right - there was no way she wanted to stay married to the asshole who'd nearly ruined her life, professional goals, and sense of decency.

"No, I don't," the entrapped grad student answered sullenly with a childish pout.

Truthfully, she just wanted to be free of both men, but realized the unlikeliness of such liberation after witnessing this most unexpected and disappointing turn in the kindly personality of her mentor, the esteemed Dr. Tomlinson.