Token Vengeance 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if I might make a suggestion," the professor proposed, thinking strategically. "I'd go ahead and file for divorce right away. No sense in delay and truthfully, I'd like to take Kristina home to live with me from now on. I have big plans for her future 'engagements,' shall we call them."

"Huh, what, um, what engagements?" Tina groused, worried exactly what her demented master had in mind and fearing the worst.

"Don't you worry about that, Kristina," Barton replied compassionately, understanding how the unknown frightened people and sincerely wishing to assuage her concerns. "Just be assured, knowing how much you enjoy sex of all kinds and how well you suck cock, I've no doubt your needs will be generously met."

"Oh, nooo, you too?" she bemoaned, her facial expression downcast but dutifully holding her display position despite her dejection at an inglorious future. "Can't you just use me on your own?"

"Look, sweetheart, I've done you a favor by taking away your debilitating cum lust and nausea," her mentor chided. "I'm sure you'll be happy recompensing that courtesy by providing your oral and other services to my friends and colleagues."

Tina kneeled despondently, consumed with her grief over the loss of everything she valued in life - her pride, dignity, self-assurance and feminine power. Mostly, she feared for her career and Dr. Tom apparently recognized that with his next insightful comment.

"Don't worry though, you'll get your Masters' degree. Probably even your doctorate," the influential academic promised. "I like the idea of an intelligent and credentialled big-titted slut bobbing on my knob, not some air-headed bimbo. I'm certain the other professors will appreciate your intellect too, amongst other skills."

"It does make sense to get the divorce now," Eric conceded, chiming in after the portent of his soon-to-be ex-wife's future. "There's a smart, cute woman in my Civ Pro class I've wanted to date and being single will go a long way towards making that happen."

Despite her anger and disdain for her husband, hearing him talk about moving on and a future with another woman cut Tina to her core, and a new tear formed in her eyes as she listened to the two men decide her fate without so much as asking for her opinion on the matter.

"Good, then it's settled," the satisfied professor announced. "Now, I'm not saying this is the last time you'll ever get to use your wife, as I'm sure as my friend you'll be a welcome guest in my home whenever you like, but if you'd like a parting blowjob before she gathers her things I think that's appropriate."

"I must say Barton, this has been a sudden turn of events, but I can't help but think it's for the best in the long run," the surprisingly composed lawyer wannabe remarked. "Yes, I think a nice leisurely blowjob by Kristina would be good, and it will help clear my mind so I can study."

"You heard the man, Kristina," her faculty advisor directed his sexy new acquisition, rapidly growing more comfortable with his newfound power. "Crawl on hands and knees and give your husband the sumptuous farewell he demands. Give him the best head you know how - long, slow and attentive."

Dropping to her hands, Tina scurried the short distance as commanded by her master with both men's eyes unable to detach themselves from the swinging of her pendulous breasts and the swaying of her spectacular ass as she moved unhappily to her task.

With a zip and a gentle tug she extracted Eric's limp prick from his shorts as he glared at her upturned blue eyes expectantly with the smarmy gloat of a man victorious, only furthering her shame and defeat to these treacherous men she once trusted and admired.

It didn't take a minute in Tina's expert mouth to make her husband hard, even under the humiliation of her professor as witness with her ripe upturned bottom waving enticingly in the barely visible thong promoting the alabaster half globes as a feast for Barton's appreciative eyes.

Drawing her moist tongue up the soft length of Eric's buried urethral tube then encapsulating the supple head within her velvet mouth, the compromised grad student sensed the familiar expansion of the fleshy pole and began the ritual bob up and down the meaty span knowing exactly how Eric liked to be blown.

'Moh, muummph, slup,' her lusciously plump cocksucker lips smacked and slurped.

Triumphant even in the loss of his unfaithful wife, Eric glowered at Tina as she worked his inflated shaft assiduously, taking his full 7" measure then retreating to swirl her mouth and tongue luxuriously around his swollen crown and taunting the sensitive head with delectable expertise.

"No need to improve those skills," he sighed as she worked her magic on his perceptive glans. "You're getting an accomplished cocksucker with Kristina, doc."

"I've had a sample already," Dr. Tom revealed, unconcerned about his use of the man's wife that afternoon knowing Eric had relinquished control gracefully, "but I'm looking forward to much more."

Tina winced at the undesired praise of her virtuoso blowjob prowess - it was so degrading, reducing the once-strong feminist into merely a sex toy - an exquisite mouth, a temptingly round ass, and a heavenly set of tits.

'Muh? Huh, what are...," the captured wife started to say before Eric forcibly returned her mouth to his saliva soaked rock-hard cock as she felt the tugging on the waistband of her panties and then the elastic fabric slipping down her sinewy thighs.

"Shut up and keep sucking," the unfamiliarly coarse voice of Dr. Tom filled her ears.

Unquestionably obedient to his call, voluntarily or as a result of the contemptible spell, sucking her bastard husband's rigid staff is what she did, even as her mentor and now master rubbed his fat cockhead along her wet gash in preparation of his own enjoyment of her highly fuckable pussy.

"Sorry, Eric, but I couldn't resist her little pink slit beckoning me below that beautiful ass," the contrite older man apologized as he readily slipped his stiff 9" stanchion into the well-lubricated cunt of the easily agitated slut wife.

'Mohhhhh,' Tina moaned around the veined shaft filling her mouth as she absorbed the largest cock to occupy her impressively snug fuck channel to date.

"Have at her, Barton," Eric huffed as the toll of his wife's excellent oral technique began to leave him breathless. "She looks like a, unh, great little fuck pad from this angle."

Whatever their perception of the despoiled wife and grad student as a tramp and cum dump, Tina had never been double-teamed, and the novel experience, the size of their substantial cocks, and knowing it was her shithead husband and deceitful professor's poles reaming her front and back reflexively sent her libido into overdrive.

'Moooh, mmmh, mahff,' she groaned and gushed around the meaty lance between her straining lips.

Shifting forward involuntarily with each vigorous thrust from behind, Tina knew Eric was nearing his peak as her silken mouth slid continuously along his tool's tensing length.

At the same time, she sensed her own rising arousal as Dr. Tom's unbelievable shaft stretched her snatch to impossible dimensions, hammering her regularly and stopping only by repelling against the resilient padding of her well-cushioned buttocks as he smashed into the fleshy cheeks.

"Unggh, unnh, oh fuck she's tight," the hardworking old man growled his pleasure, pounding his big cock rigorously into his waylaid student's narrow sleeve while grasping her wide hips zealously.

"Huhhh, huuagh, huh," he wheezed his ardor at the grip of his new fuck doll's indescribable cunt with her powerful vaginal walls contracting with each exit in a futile attempt at keeping the battering cudgel inside.

'Mmmmp, mmmh,' Tina's muffled refrain grew louder and more urgent, her pussy pulsating under the pummeling she received from her advisor with a mouth stuffed full of her husband's pulsing cock ready to erupt at any second.

Her prone curvaceous body buffeted between husband and professor, Tina's sexual temperature was reaching a boiling point as well, with Eric's hard cock spasming within her mouth ready to burst and Dr. Tom's hard driving cock slamming her fiery wet pussy with the authority of a true master.

"Oh, fuck Tina, I'm cumming!" her husband wailed as the marvelous suctioning by his discarded wife send him over the top. "Swallow me one last time, slut."

Pulling firmly forward with a hand on each side of her head, Eric flooded Tina's mouth with his warm slimy jism spitting pulse after pulse as his virile balls emptied their once cherished contents directly down her flexing throat.

'Guck, gck, guggh,' her chokes and gasps for air accompanied the flow with her mouth immobilized by her straining husband, leaving her unable to do anything except consume the thick abundant spunk as best she could manage.

Thrilled by the vision of his misused fuck pet taking her estranged husband's seed so involuntarily but with such practiced expertise, Dr. Tom ramped up his rigorous pounding of Kristina's splayed cunt with a growing fervor, sensing his own ecstasy near despite having cum in her mouth only two hours previously.

After a seeming eternity, Eric collapsed against his chair and released his harried wife to take whatever of her own pleasures she could from the thorough fucking she was receiving on the admittedly impressive cock of his should-be rival but instead new friend.

"Oh god, Dr. Tom, you're so, uhh, fucking big," she called aloud once freed, her exaltation issued from gnarled cocksucker lips smeared with the glistening overflow of cum spilling at the corners from Eric's prodigious climax.

"Agghhh, ungghh, fuck yes, Kristina," the laboring older man raved in his rapture, passionately banging his long desired yet untouchable married grad student to fulfill an impossible dream - all in the presence of her watchful husband, no less.

"Give it to me," Tina urged, losing herself to the moment and uncaring about propriety or the indignity of two men using her with such sexual presumption as they completed the double-team of her mouth and pussy. "Please, master, fuck me with your big cock."

It's possible Tina was making such a commotion to injure her husband emotionally - extolling her new master's superior cock to belittle Eric and hurt his pride, but it wasn't working.

To the contrary, the sapped law student relished the enraptured expression on Tina's face as her responsive pussy absorbed thrust after thrust by her dominating faculty advisor and she slowly sank into a morass of sexual ecstasy under his insistent fucking.

For Barton is was a dream come true he never realized he'd had, with Eric's wife now his own personal fuck doll to do with as he pleased as her soft warm sheath enveloped his solid shaft almost literally working to suction the remaining cum from his large egg-sized balls and engulf in the maw of her forbidden snatch.

"Damn, Kristina, here it comes," the normally sane man howled his impending orgasm, looking wild-eyed into the gloating face of her husband to exclaim audaciously as he poured his second load of the day into the contorting, big-titted grad student. "Oh fuck, Eric, your wife's pussy, unnh, so fucking tight. Taking my cum!"

Under any other circumstance, the professor's exhortations were fighting words sending most husbands into a frenzy of rage and retribution. For Eric, eagerly watching the giant tits he'd given his flat-chested wife gyrate out of control as she came was the thankful closing salvo to his derailed relationship and the beginning of a new life.

"Yes, master, fill me," Kristina bellowed sensing the heated stream of thick jism scorching her perceptive vaginal walls sending her to her own orgasm as well. "Ohhh, I can, ahh, feel it. Oh, cum in me. Cum in my pussy!"

Whether she called Dr. Tom 'master' because he forced her mind to do so she had no idea. At the moment of her eclipse it felt right, and Kristina wanted to bathe her esteemed mentor in praise for the overwhelming climax his big plundering cock instilled in every fiber of her body.

With Dr. Tom pressed firmly to her backside as he deposited the little semen he had left into her welcoming twat, Tina shuddered and trembled through the waves of the best orgasm she'd had vaginally in years.

The token-controlled wife didn't even notice she no longer climaxed as the result of swallowing her husband's potent seed, but it didn't matter because her new conqueror blasted her into orbit with his incredible cock.

'Smack!'

Ten minutes of recovery later, reinvigorated Dr. Tom gave his new bitch a sturdy but caring slap on her meaty upturned ass to break her respite in the lap of her husband - physically drained and sexually sated to the point of finding it difficult to move when he'd ordered her to do so a moment earlier.

"Go pack an overnight bag, pet," he directed with the security of a man realizing his role and good fortune in owning the full-bodied woman. "You're staying with me from now on."

Turning to Eric, now drawing up his pants and killing the last few swigs of his beer as he recovered, the professor gave his predecessor an appreciative nod.

"You don't mind if we come pick-up the rest of her things this Saturday when I have my car with me, do you, Eric?" he asked respectfully.

"No, the sooner the better," the contented law student replied, speaking loud enough to be certain Tina heard him. "I'm hoping to have a special lady law student over that evening."

When Tina returned with a small case filled with toiletries, sundries and various 'female' necessities, but little in the way of clothing as the result of a mental directive by her new master informing her she wouldn't have much use for them, Dr. Tom finalized the arrangement with one last disparagement of his new sex toy.

"Hand Eric your wedding ring, Kristina," he instructed simply, then asked inquisitively. "I'm sorry, what was your maiden name?"

"Thompson," she answered self-consciously.

"Kristina Thompson, that will work nicely," Barton approved, dispensing with her married name completely to make her new status clear while noting the similarity to his own surname. "Fairly close to Tomlinson, I'd say."

In control of her emotions if not her mind and body under the dictates of her master's whims, a tear rolled down Tina's flushed cheek as she removed the diamond solitaire ring from her finger to hand to the man she'd once loved but had betrayed resulting in her becoming merely a sex doll for men to use.

"He can pawn it to cover the cost of the divorce," Dr. Tom gibed.

END CHAPTER 07