Toledo ABS Encounter

Story Info
getting sucked off at the local adult bookstore.
1.1k words
4.48
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about a visit to the adult bookstore arcade. It was to the shop at the corner of Detroit & Lagrange in Toledo. This was not my first trip here. I stopped at the counter to get change for a $20 bill. Took a quick pit stop in the bathroom. Heard guys moving around from booth to booth slamming doors behind them. I took a peek at the boxes on the wall showing what DVD's were playing.

I knew the desk clerk was not talking to me directly because I just walked in. But he announced " Feed the Machines or you will be asked to leave."

As per my usual custom I selected a booth on the north end of the store. I do this to privately view a movie in peace. I would scroll through the selected screen numbers I had just reviewed in the hallway. This is my time to prime the pump and get a good erection started. After watching $3-4 dollars worth of porn and choosing which films I would play later. I slipped on a neoprene cock ring around the base of my penis put my stiffy back in my pants and proceed to a better booth. By better I mean a bigger version and one that I knew had a gloryhole inside.

This is one of the busier stores in town. So you could generally count on 5-6 patrons to always be there anytime of day. And judging by all the traffic in the hall there were at least that many. I walked slowly down to the south end of the building. My wood clearly visible in the loose sweatpants I had on.

I ducked into an open booth. I placed to single dollar bills in the machine and click on my preferences on the dual video screens adjusting the volume. I massaged my groin rubbing the outside of my pants. My dick jutting down my right pant leg. There were 2 glory holes in this booth one on each side. I knew someone had entered the booth to my left. The doors creek pretty loud. I saw light and then heard someone feed the machine.

Whomever clicked his video stopping on the exact sounding movie I was watching. I sat patiently and continued to squeeze my hardon through my pants.

I saw parts of a face eyeballing me through the walls hole. then came the signal. A finger with red nail polish waggled at me smoothly gliding along the bottom of the cutout. I accepted the invitation. I placed $5 in the machine, lowered my pants and stuffed my cock through the hole. This 3 inch diameter hole was not large enough to get my entire package transferred to the other side of the wall.

I first felt the grip of cool fingers on my heated up skin. I heard a hum of satisfaction then felt the warmth of a mouth engulfing my member. Saliva got me wet. 2 fingers glided along the underside of my cock in a repeating motion. They occasionally found their way to my shaved scrotum. This was a talented cock sucker who for the most part only used his mouth. But there was some coordinated hand and mouth action. And best of all it was fast paced. I like any bit of attention paid to my dick. But in this setting and under these conditions I like an aggressive partner who wants to get me off and move on.

My new friend let the time run out on his machine focusing all of his skill and attention on me. I turned my head to check my time which was still good. And I noticed I was being watched through the glory hole opposite of me. Whomever could only see my exposed ass because my body was firmly pressed up against the wall getting pleasured.

That pleasure was building. I was trying to hold back for as long as I could. Dude on the other end sensed the build up in me. He wanted to go longer too. He stopped what he was doing and asked if he could join me in my booth. I agreed. I pulled back through the wall. Leaned over and unlocked my door.

In walked a handsome man probably in his late 30's. I took a moment to add more cash to the machine. Also pulled up on my cock ring for a few seconds to back off some of the blood pressure. The only words spoken between us was him saying what a nice cock I had.

He dropped to his knees and quickly resumed where we left off. Now On my side of the wall my balls were offered immediate attention. I liked that a lot. I tapped the left side of his smooth face while he lapped away at my nuts. This didn't go on for long because he wanted dick. He didn't have to ask he just took it from me.

That pause in between was going to allow me to last longer. I was starting to really heat up. my legs were getting sweaty and starting to wobble. I braced myself against the door frame. Again I noticed our activity was being watched. This time from both of the booth's glory holes. Some guy even tried to steal away my action by offering his own prick through the hole. My friend didn't notice because his eyes were nearly brushing my abdomen. This guy sucking me had pretty good stamina because after getting it this long you usually feel some teeth every now and then but this was not the case.

I could tell he was edging me along to keep the fun going as long as I could stand it. I thrust my hips forward a few times driving it down his throat deeper. I think he got the message. I was getting raw and was ready to pop. It only took a matter of minutes and he allowed me to finish. I grabbed the back of his head and drew him in. I tensed up and let forth a gut wrenching explosion of cum. His lips never let go of their suction. He hummed as spurt after spurt cascaded over his tongue and into his belly.

When the spurts stopped he used his hands to wring out every last drop he could. I was spent and turning limp. I had to pull out of his mouth because despite the nearly 30 mins we had spent together he was not ready to quit. He asked me with some time would I be able to go again. I had to tell him no I was done for the night. The people watching us left. He gently tapped my thighs and thanked me. Telling me maybe we will see each other again. He popped up walked out and that was the last time I saw him. It was incredible. I had to put a few more bucks in the machine to sit there and gain my composure before driving home.