Tom & Crystal 3 Way With...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal moaned then said "Oh shit, fuck my ass, Lori! Fuck my ass!" I felt Lori sped up as best as she could then screamed, that I'm cumming scream we all do when we do. Crystal shook and Lori fell away. I pushed Crystal back and onto the bed. Under her ass went a pillow, she locked Mr. Pink onto her wet clit, and I slid back in her totally wet pussy.

I grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs together and started to fuck her. Tightening up her legs and pussy would help me cum, and I really wanted to. So did she and she did!

That got me over the edge, and I shot whatever cum I had left. It wasn't a lot but at least I still had some. Dry firing way to quickly, I pulled away.

That was it, I was cummed out for lack of a better work. My cock ached, Lori was wiped, and Crystal was half dazed. We had did it, given her what she wanted -- three loads of cum each in all three holes.

We talked a bit then went to bed. I told them I'd make breakfast for them. Crystal and Lori had to be at work early, but it was the least I could do. We slept well and spent a way too short time together before they left.

Grownups doing grownup things.



12