Tom Learns Dave's Secret

Story Info
Tom meets Dave's wife for the first time and...surprise!
3.3k words
4.53
21.3k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, Dave, and His Wife?!

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*

Ding!

Oh man, fuck, didn't I have this on Do Not Disturb? I reached for my phone and checked. A text from Dave. Well, I had him on my list of exceptions so that explained it. Shit, 7:30. I read the text.

Dave: Hey man, hate to wake you up. But we gotta talk.

"We gotta talk?" What the hell does this mean? I texted back.

Me: Sure, what's up?

He replied quickly so I guess it's important.

Dave: Isabella knows about you and me.

Uh oh. I had never met Dave's wife. He talked about her, knew they were close, but didn't have any kids. I heard him say she was a bit younger than he was but not much more.

Me: How much?

Dave: Some of it.

Me: What do you need from me?

Dave: Meet me at Cup in Time, the one near my office. 8am work for you?

Geez, a half hour from now. Well, it is kind of an emergency.

Me: Sure.

Dave: Thanks.

I got out of bed, got dressed and headed out.

************

When I got there Dave was already sitting at a table. I went up to the counter, Crystal was there. She had a big smile and said.

"Tom, so good to see you. Doppio? For here?"

"Yes please," I said with a smile. She always made me smile. "How you've been?"

She leaned in and said "Horny as hell. Mom can't stop thanking me for introducing you to her."

"No babe, thank you," I replied. "She's wonderful in many ways." And she was wonderful; good to talk to, sweet personality and a great fuck. Just like her daughter.

"Call me, we need to get together." Crystal touched my hand and continued. "It's been too long."

"Yes, it has," I said, and it had been too long. "I'll call you tonight."

"Tom!"

Scott was on the bar and had finished my drink. He smiled as he handed it to me.

"Good seeing you again," he said. "Debbie says she's seen you at number 2 once in a while."

I took my drink and replied, "Yep, I go to both places when I can, here mostly."

He leaned in, "Say, I'm off around 2 if you have some free time."

"I don't know man. I'll get back to you when I find out, either way."

"Cool, cool. Take care."

Guess I'm pretty fortunate. I mean, I fuck Crystal, fuck Scott's girlfriend Debbie and suck and fuck him. And I'm guessing they all know about it and that's no problem. Hmm. Wonder if they fuck each other. I made it over to Dave's table.

"Thanks for coming by Tom," he said taking a sip of his drink. "This is crazy."

I sat down and pulled out my flask of Carolans. Into the doppio and back into the pocket.

"So, tell me."

"Okay. Isabella knows I suck your cock," he said softly.

"She knows?"

"Yes," he replied.

"How?"

"I don't know. Okay, I was drunk one night, too drunk, and we got to talking."

"Yeah?"

"Next thing I know I let it slip that I had sucked a cock. Then she grilled me, and I said it was you." Dave said. "Dude, I'm so sorry."

"Well, it seems like it's more your problem than mine," I said sincerely. Sad but true. "I mean, I've never met her and..."

Dave cut me off. "She wants to meet you."

Well, that was uh, interesting.

"She wants you to have dinner with us."

"What?"

"Tom. I don't know what she has in mind. But, I mean, it's crazy and all that but I need your help," He replied. "She's a great cook."

Oh fuck, really? Great cook? How crazy is this getting and what happens when I meet her? Fuck it.

"Okay, I will," I said. "But if this gets fucked up."

"I know, I know, it'll be my fault."

"Why meet me?"

"I don't know, maybe she's just curious, whatever," he said looking around. "This week?"

We agreed that we could do it Thursday night. Dave left after a bunch of thank yous and shit, but I don't care. This is weird.

I went up to the counter and told Scott that I was free this afternoon. At least I knew Debbie knows I suck his cock and she ain't going to trip on it. As I walked away, Crystal put her hand to her ear and mouth, the universal call me sign. I nodded and smiled. I might as well fuck her too!

************

Thursday night came and I went to Dave's house. It was in the Heights and was really nice. Not too big but you could tell it was pricey. Good view and all that.

When I spoke with him on the phone earlier, Dave seemed a bit calmer since the last time I saw him. Maybe him and Isabella had worked things out. I had brought a bottle of wine as a peace offering. Anyway, I rang the bell.

A petite, dark haired, sweet looking lady answered the door. She had a big smile on her face and a hot body. Or at least big tits because they were. I knew she was younger than Dave, but really? He'd be stupid to lose this.

"Tom?" she asked.

"Isabella?"

"Yes, yes, please come in," she said.

"Thank you for inviting me," I replied. She had a nice dress on, bright red. She was Latina I guessed. I remembered that Dave had done business down south. Maybe he met her there.

"Of course," she said. "You like Mexican food? I'm making dinner and have to go back to the kitchen to check the sauce. Come with me, Dave should be downstairs in a few minutes."

We went to the kitchen and it smelled great. Nothing like homemade food, especially when someone knows how to cook. You know what's worse than someone who can cook and won't? Someone who can't and will, long story.

"Wine? Oh, you're so nice," she said as I handed her the bottle. "I'll put it in the fridge for now. Margarita?"

She had one on the counter, half gone. She pointed to a pitcher on the counter with glasses, lemons, and limes.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like lemon or lime, so I got both." She smiled as she stirred a pot and said. "I'm guessing you go both ways."

"Tom, glad you made it." It was Dave, he had come in from the dining room. "I see you've met Isabella, my better half."

"Yes, I have and thanks for having me over," I replied.

I saw Dave and Isabella exchange a glance, smile and she seemed to nod her head. Or hell, maybe I was just imagining it.

Dinner was great. Mole, Enchiladas, Tacos al Pastor and more. The woman could cook. After dinner we went out on the patio and took in the view. Easy conversation and a few laughs. Not what I had expected.

"Another Margarita Isabella? Tom?" Dave asked as he headed towards the house.

"Sure," I replied.

"Of course, my love," Isabella said. After a minute or two she turned to me and said "Do you enjoy sucking Dave's cock? He enjoys sucking yours. He's told me so."

I didn't know what to say.

"Oh, don't worry Tom, Dave and I worked it out. It's all good as they say."

"Thank you," I said. "I would never want to cause you and Dave any problems. You seem so good together."

She laughed, "Yes, we are. We both like the same things and it helps. We have history and no judgements."

Dave came back onto the patio and passed out the drinks. "Did you tell him love?" Dave asked.

"No sweetie, not yet. I was just going to," she replied. "Tom, we want a three way with you. Would you like that Tom?'

Holy shit! This was crazy! Hell, yeah, I would love to, but this wasn't what I had expected coming over here.

"It'll be good for all of us, Tom. You're the right kind of guy, you can appreciate this." Dave said with a grin. "Well? Interested?"

I looked at Dave then at Isabella. "More than interested."

Isabella smiled wide and said "Yes!" Grabbing her drink, she said "Follow me gentlemen, good times await."

We followed her deeper into the house, to a large bedroom. Isabella walked over to a nightstand and opened the drawer. She pulled out a large dildo and some lube. This should be interesting.

As Dave and I started to undress she stuck the dildo in her mouth and slid it in and out slowly, smiled, then said "I love sucking cock Tom. Do you?"

"Oh yeah I do," I replied.

By now Dave and I were naked and hard. As she started to undress, she said "David, be a dear and suck Tom's cock for me. I want to watch."

Dave smiled and pushed me into a chair next to the bed. I spread my legs and he dropped to his knees. He grabbed my cock and licked the head. Seeing him on his knees doing it must be something Isabella liked as we locked eyes, hers flashed, and she smiled at me as she continued to undress.

I felt Dave's mouth cup the head of my cock, wet and hot as he licked with his tongue. Isabella dropped the top of her dress to her waist, her beautiful tits, hard nipples, came into view. She licked her hands and rubbed her them. How did I get so lucky? I felt Dave's hand on my balls, his mouth now taking me deeper inside, stopping then swallowing, then deeper as Isabella reached under her dress and pulled off her panties.

"A souvenir," she said. "Take them with you, smell them and think of me."

Holy shit, this girl was crazy hot. Dave sucked faster, she turned her back to me and the dress slid off. I wanted that ass, that perfect fucking ass. I wondered if she took it up the ass, and hoping I'd find out. The she turned around and...

I saw her hard cock!

I was stunned. She smiled and began to stroke it. Her eyes flashed and she said.

"If you suck my husband's cock, will you suck mine too?"

Dave pulled away and looked at me.

"You'll like it Tom, I do, a lot."

I stood up still not sure what was going on, she motioned me towards her, I dropped to my knees, she held my shoulders. "Yes, I know Tom, not the head."

I took her into my mouth. It was a bit under average in size but perfect. Onto the head of her cock, her nice hard cock, then down as far as I could go. I easily got it all into my mouth and began to swallow and tongue it. She moaned.

My cock ached! I had this beautiful tranny in my mouth, totally unexpected, so fucking hot. I wanted her and began to come up then down, slowly, appreciating her taste. She did as well, as I could hear her moan as her grip tightened on my shoulders.

I felt Dave's hands on my waist, pulling me up, lubed finger on my asshole. Bent over, I put my hands on Isabella's ass and held her tight as I slowly sucked.

The I felt Dave's dick at my ass, then in my ass. I took it easily; lord knows it's been fucked a lot. As I sucked, he fucked. After a bit we were in sync. Down I would go to the bottom of Isabella's cock as Dave slid in me balls deep.

We picked up speed. Isabella began to breathe quicker as I sucked her quicker. She spoke softly in Spanish, obviously in pleasure. Bam! Bam! Bam! Dave began to pound my ass harder, I wanted his cum.

"I told you he was a good cocksucker mi amor," he said.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Whoosh, I felt a hot splash of cum up the ass as Dave yelled in delight.

"Yes, my love," she said. "Fill him up, fill him..."

"Oh, oh!" she yelled as she started to shoot her hot, delicious cum into my mouth. Dave fell back, spent; she shot more cum. I held it in my mouth. She fired a bit more, dry fired then pushed away, moaning in pleasure. I was on her, grabbed her close and clamped my mouth onto hers, I slid her cum, hot and tasty, into her mouth. We fought over it, both wanting to swallow as much of it as we could. After a bit I pulled away, her cum swallowed by us both.

My cock ached.

Dave grabbed me and pulled me back into the chair. Flipping my legs onto the arms of the chair he went down on me. I watched him suck my cock, his head on a mission. I was close but not that close. Isabella moved to me and stroked my hard nipples. Kissed my chest then headed south.

She pushed Dave away and said, "I want his cum lover, you've had it so many times already."

Dave pulled away and went to the dildo. He lubed it up as Isabella grabbed my cock.

"Want it, Tom? It'll make you cum really hard," he said then handed it to Isabella. "She's really good with it."

She slid it into my ass, being full of Dave's cum made it even easier. Dildo in, she took my cock into her mouth and as she went down, way down, she slid the dildo way in. In out, up, and down, in perfect rhythm, I was going to cum. I wanted to cum. Looking down at that beautiful woman then at her husband who encouraged me to cum and I did.

"Oh geez!" I arched my back and blew a load, a hot sticky, mass into her mouth. With my cock full of dildo, I couldn't tighten my ass after every spurt. She kept sucking and fucking my ass until I began to dry fire, pushing her away finally.

She stood and Dave went to her. They locked mouths, swapping my cum while making yummy noises. After a bit they pulled away and looked down at me.

"Gracias, Tom," she said. "You have no idea how much I needed this." She stepped forward and kissed me.

I looked at Dave, he smiled and said thanks as well. "We should do this often Tom."

I didn't know what to say except, "I agree."

"No, we're not stopping already?" Isabella asked.

"For you of course not," Dave replied. "Come Tom, come shower with Isabella and me."

How or why would I say no. The bathroom was elegant and functional. Isabella turned on the water and we all stepped in -- it was a large shower.

Isabella grabbed soap and a face cloth. As she wet it up Dave said "Face the wall and hold it, Tom. Isabella likes to wash people."

I turned my back to her and held the wall. I felt the towel on my neck then slowly she scrubbed gently onto my shoulders, back and lower. Lower then lower, the girl got my whole body. Once at my feet she gently turned me to face Dave. She grabbed the shower head and rinsed my back and as she did Dave washed my front.

After a bit, as Dave was still washing me, I felt Isabella's hard cock at my ass. She leaned into me and asked "Can I fuck your ass, Tom? I would like that."

How could I tell her no?

"Of course, Isabella. Do whatever you like."

Dave stepped back and said "Take her to the bed Tom. Do what you two want. I'll be there soon enough."

Isabella grabbed my hand and with a smile led me out of the shower. We dried off, kissed passionately while Dave watched then she led me back to the bedroom.

We kissed again, she laid me onto the bed, on my back at the edge. She smiled, I slid a pillow under my ass, she slid between my legs, lube in hand. I began to rub my nipples, fuck my cock was getting hard again. No surprise there, this lady was hot.

Isabella grabbed my legs and of spread them apart after she had lubed her cock. I felt the head of it at my asshole then slowly she slid it inside me. Like I said, she was a bit small, but I didn't care, I wanted her to enjoy herself as I had enjoyed her.

In and out she went, slow and deep, as deep as she could, balls deep. Dave walked out of the bathroom, smiled, and got on his knees on the bed. Bending down he took my hardening cock in his hand then mouth. I played with my nipples as I watched my friend's tranny wife fuck my ass while he sucked my cock.

I was a way's away, but this hot little tranny wasn't. She started to pump faster, holding me tight and banging me balls deep. Bam! Bam! Bam!

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, and I could feel her hot, precious cum, fill my ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! She was one enthusiastic lady. After a few more pumps she fell back, away from me.

Dave picked up speed, his mouth wet and hot, a hand non my balls. Squeeze, squeeze, suck, suck, I knew he wanted my cum as much as I wanted to cum.

"I'm going to cum Dave!" I started to cum, love to say I had a big load, but come on, the second one is always smaller. I pushed up my hips as I fired what cum I could into his mouth. After bit I fell back, Dave pulled away. I watched as Isabella came to him and they kissed, swapping my cum between them.

After a bit we covered up and went back to Margaritas on the patio. Isabella spent a short time there then kissed us goodbye. She retrieved her used panties and gave them to me.

"Think of me," she said and went to the bedroom, to sleep this time. Dave and I sat around and shot the shit then Dave said, "Guess you have some questions about this whole thing."

"Kind of," I said.

He smiled. "I met Isabella while on business about ten years ago. We hit it off great and she was so grateful that I was fine with the way she was, is. After a few times down there, I paid for her to come back here, we dated more and got married. Best thing I ever did."

I nodded and he continued.

"With her being who she is, well if people found out it could hurt her and my business, so we were careful. But man, when she found out I was sucking your cock, I thought it was over. I guess when she was younger, she was a bit more, well, open to things and missed it. So, when she found out, she wanted to be included."

"Makes sense," I said. Did it really? Well yeah, I guess. I mean Lori...oh shit! Dave doesn't know she's a tranny either!

"So, Tom, can I trust you not to say anything to anyone?" he asked. "I know you've had trannies before.

Oh shit...

"Those Vegas girls you've been with..."

Whew!

"So, I figured we could trust you. Isabela needs this, so do I."

"Deal buddy, I will be there for you two when needed," I replied. Wonder what Dave would do if he knew about Lori?

"Will you suck me off Tom?" he said.

"Of course," and I did.

************