All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 05 - Life Plans'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

I am asking myself why Gabriella doesnt go to a lawyer when both are away and files for divorce and maybe to the police because of the whole rape thing. And why are those too not afraid of their actions? One slip and both are in prison, too stupid to realize that? They could have everything if Tom just divorces Gab.

ring__rust_winering__rust_wineabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Thorlol,

Hope you are well. Thanks for taking the time to read this instalment and mulling it over.

Gabrielle did consider reporting what Linda did to her in Ch. 03, however she ultimately backed out as she was humiliated at the idea of explaining exactly what happened to the police.

Tom and Linda are both above average intelligence people and they're both aware that their actions against Gabrielle could have consequences (e.g. prosecution and prison). They're putting together a plan to stop this happening. They both know that they could have a good life if Tom simply divorced Gabby, but the excitement of having her there, totally under their control would be gone. It's not something they're ready to give up on.

Ch. 06 will be released soon. Say tuned for more plot details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is well written, but it takes a lot of suspend of reality to really get into it. The reader needs this mindset to enjoy the plot. But, in real life, I agree with the other anonymous, she should go to a lawyer the moment she is left alone.

JcbxJcbxabout 1 year ago

Great can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last two pages was worst two pages of cuckquean story I have ever read. In cuckquean stories the cuckcake is the dominate one with the husband joining in because he believes his wife is enjoying the situation. There were words here that led me to believe that Linda and Tom had been dating for awhile. what all happened here was not cuckqueaning but BDSM. their little game did nothing to actually humiliate Gabby but d how childish and sadistic they can be. also in a cuckquean story the husband still has feeling for the wife and this chapter he said not only doesn't he never will go back to her even if Linda left. previous 4 chapters received 5 stars from me this one received 1 star. hopefully we will be more on track in chapter 6.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...