Tom and Gabby Ch. 05 - Life Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns to face Linda, who pouts and looks at me.

She appears to think. "I'll allow a mercy ruling... if contestant two admits she's completely inadequate, had no place ever being married to you and agrees to support our relationship."

Tom claps his hands together.

"Fair terms. I'll put it to the opposition," he says and turns to me.

"Linda has agreed to grant you a dignified defeat," he says. "If you say, out loud that..." I don't wait for him to finish.

"I heard what she wants me to say. And she can fuck herself," I snipe back and look at Linda, who is feigning shock at my answer.

"With contestant two refusing to concede, we'll move on to round three," Tom grins, having expected this response from me.

"I doubt I'll actually have the time to fuck myself. I'll be too busy fucking Tom. Multiple times every day and every night," Linda snipes back.

Tom looks at her with a smile and motions his hands, diffusing the situation. "Ladies, ladies," he quips.

"Now if everyone is ready, we'll move to round three, the final round. And in this round Linda and contestant two will receive my, totally unbiased, comparison of their cunts," he tells us, looking mischievous, licking his lips.

Linda readies herself by splaying her legs, opening herself up to be inspected.

"Yes please," Tom murmurs, smirking.

He strokes her neatly shaved mound. Only a small triangle of pubic hair remains. "You've styled yourself exactly how I like it," he tells her. "It's almost like you had inside information." He glides his fingers downwards, running down her bald lips. He moans quietly.

I avert my eyes, irritated by his words. This 'game' they're playing is an exercise in idiocy.

Tom talks of Linda's pussy as if it's the first time he's seen it though he was sliding his tongue into it then spraying his cum inside only an hour ago. They could have stopped this foolery at any point and have only chosen the continuation of the 'game' for the sole purpose of making me feel insufficient.

"What happens when I slip a finger inside you? Are you wet for me?" he queries, and I turn back to see one of his digits slowly disappearing into her, going in past the knuckle. Linda gasps excitedly and begins to grind on his hand. Tom withdraws slightly and then pushes his finger back into her, fixated on her pleasured utterances and the way she bites her lip.

"You like that don't you baby?" he moans to her, his voice gruff. "You're soaking my hand."

I can see movement beneath his joggers. He's intoxicated by her arousal.

"I can't give you bonus points for cumming, y'know," he teases and Linda smiles, breathily, slowing her motions. Tom pulls his finger out and holds it in the air, examining it. It glistens, slick with her juices.

"Can you see this? Something tells me she's a little bit turned on right now," he breathes, holding his hand up to the light.

His words, though not meant for me, send a shameful jolt of longing to my pussy, even in their sordid, disgusting context. It's completely out of my control.

"My cock is aching to be inside you again," he mumbles to Linda, almost inaudibly before clearing his throat, getting back into character. "Top marks again. Ten out of ten," he announces, moving to adjust his cock.

"And now for contestant two, who, due to our winner's bequest, is going to submit to having her cunt appraised. Might I remind the audience, she was given an opportunity to recuse herself from this round, but refused to say the required words," he explains.

Linda leans forward, puts her mouth to his ear and appears to whisper something. Tom nods and without a word to me, excuses himself from the room.

Linda and I wait for his return. I suspect she knows the reason for his absence, I'm left wondering.

She's far more comfortable standing naked than I am. I shuffle uncomfortably, stepping from one foot to the other.

"Tom's made me all wet again Gabrielle," Linda tells me. "Did you see how hard he got while he was fingering me? He's insatiable, isn't he? Once we've finished the game and I've won my prize, I expect he'll want to fuck me again. We'll have to figure out where to put you, so you can see us clearly, won't we?" she contemplates.

I ignore her attempts to antagonise me and concentrate on listening out for Tom's footsteps.

I don't hear anything for a few a moments, and then recognise the sound of him descending the stairs. What possible reason would he have to be upstairs?

Tom offers no explanation when he returns and stops to crouch beside the sofa and place something down. As he stands, he issues a nod to Linda and returns to his former position in front of us both. I'm suspicious of his absence and the covertness of his return. They're clearly planning something, and they think I haven't noticed, but my suspicions have been roused and I'm on my guard.

Tom returns to the centre of the room and picks up right where he left off. "Right, contestant two. Let's finish this competition, shall we? There's things Linda and I would rather be doing, so try to avoid any more delay. Spread your legs," he barks at me, breaking my train of thought.

I stand defiant.

"Did you not hear?" he questions. "Linda wants to see this through. Open your legs so I can get to your cunt. Are you stalling because you don't want us to see how wet you are right now?" he taunts.

I purse my lips.

"I'll ask you once more contestant two. Open your legs," Tom warns slowly, his voice calm and calculated. I feel my pussy flooding, hatefully enamoured by his authority.

Tom's sterner tones have always been enough to stir me, even now.

I'm furious with myself. My body seems to have ignored my brain's messages that Tom is now an enemy, no longer an acceptable source of arousal.

"No," I snap back, closing my thighs tighter, determined for their game to be over.

"I wasn't asking." Tom utters quietly.

"It'd be better if you cooperated, Gabrielle," Linda tells me, then speaks to Tom. "This is what I meant when I said she's used to getting what she wants. The minute she doesn't, she kicks off. It's like everything you told me about her. We're going to have our work cut out with her, you know that don't you?"

Tom looks at her, with a knowing expression. "I know what we're taking on, don't worry. But this isn't her 'kicking off'. She's just trying to push the boundaries; seeing how far we'll go if she doesn't comply with something we tell her to do," he analyses.

"So my earlier suggestion was a good one then?" Linda questions, interestedly, breaking away from the subject of discussion.

I look confusedly at them both, unable to follow their perplexing new discussion.

Tom nods. "Yes, it was. Good call."

Linda laps up the praise. "And do you think we're going to need to?" she queries.

"Oh, absolutely. Without question. There needs to be clear consequences," Tom replies.

"Can I do the oscillating part?" Linda asks, deliberately being vague.

"Absolutely. I'll handle the detaining," Tom replies, cryptically.

"Are you sure you don't want to participate in the last round of the competition Gabby?" Tom asks, returning to the previous conversation.

"I didn't want to participate in any of it," I spit, angered by their secretive means of communicating with each other.

"That's a shame," Tom says, sadly.

"I don't care," I tell him, hatefully.

Tom nods, not threatened by my hostility.

"Okay," he informs me. "If that's what you've decided."

I feel Linda moving around the side of me and turn to look at her. She stops when my eyes land on her, and smiles, sweetly.

As I'm busy studying her, Tom grips my forearm. I thrash my head back to look at him and he's wearing the same smile. I realise what's happening too late, as Linda seizes my other arm, and they work in unison to guide me down onto the floor. Against them both, I'm powerless to prevent it.

"Get your hands off me," I shout and scramble around to get back to my feet.

"I explained your choices at the beginning of the game Gabby. This is on you," Tom sighs, moving to lower himself down to the ground behind me. He catches my arms, and wrestles them backwards, looping his biceps underneath them. He stretches his legs out around my hips, parallel beside my legs, then hooks his feet under my calves and prises my legs open.

I shout vicious expletives, pulling and straining to free myself from Tom's grasp. For the second time today, he makes easy work of overpowering me.

As Tom perfects his hold on me, Linda remains on her feet, studying us for a moment. She doesn't try to help, having every confidence that Tom's strength will prevail, and being proven right.

When she's satisfied by my fixation, she goes to the sofa and bends to retrieve something. I stop struggling for a few seconds to watch her straighten and see that she's holding a wand in her hands. I know now what Tom went upstairs for.

Linda brings the wand across to the middle of the room, where I'm being held.

"Use the plug to the side of you Lind. It'll give you a bit more cord to play with," Tom indicates.

She looks to her right and smiles, then leans down to plug the wand in, stretching the cable out to extend the reach before dropping to her knees between my spread legs. She looks happy as she kneels, as though this is fun for her, before holding the wand up, angling the head and readying herself to press it against me.

I squirm more vehemently, bucking my hips to make positioning more difficult for her.

"Don't worry Lind, I've got her. Take your time," Tom reassures, his mouth so near to my ear that I can practically feel the words.

He tenses his legs beneath mine, reducing my frantic struggles to worthless wriggles.

"Stop this. Please," I whimper, left with no other choice.

"That's a much better way of talking to us Gabby. Showing respect is a good start," Tom commends, though his words are of no comfort to me.

Linda is concentrating hard between my legs, keen to be accurate with the wand's positioning.

"You guessed she'd be wet, didn't you?" she informs Tom.

I hear him snigger quietly.

"That must be humiliating for her," he says.

Linda powers the wand on, and presses it imprecisely against my slit, missing my clit completely. I consider Tom's words. He is right in what he said. It shames me deeply that the sound of my wetness resonates around the room.

I let out a little moan, wanting Linda to think she's in the right place, not wanting her to move the wand.

"I think I've got it?" Linda speaks to Tom.

I shuffle around slightly, trying to make my movements seem involuntary.

"Are you sure?" Tom asks, moving himself to listen to me better.

"Try moving it up a little bit," he suggests. "Use your fingers to guide you if you need to."

Linda reaches up and pries my lips open with her thumb and finger.

I take great offence to her touching me so intimately and try to throw her hand off with what limited movement I have; however it only makes her more determined, and she angles the wand upward, making contact with where she's aiming for. I jolt back against Tom's rigid frame.

"There you go," he tells her. "Don't worry about it, Lind," he praises. "You know you're in the right place when she goes taut like this? You can always tell when she's faking it by how deliberate her movements are. Once you land on her clit, all her coordination goes."

My eyes are tightly shut.

"You're in control of her now Lind. There's nothing she can do about it. I've got hold of her, she's completely at your mercy."

Linda accepts his lauding, and focuses on keeping the wand steady, tormenting me and causing me to emit pained moans.

"I feel like I'm at a disadvantage with not knowing these little tells. I could've sworn I had her then?" she tells him. "I want to be an expert at this. You'll have to teach me all the little tricks," she requests.

I feel Tom straighten up, peering over my shoulder. "Of course I will," he agrees. "You should start moving it now. Use small, slow, circling motions, always keeping her clit in sight," he instructs.

Linda follows his instructions. I vocalise despairingly.

Tom shushes me quietly.

"Repetition is the key to perfecting anything Lind. Once you've done it fifty times, I guarantee, you'll be better at it than me," he reassures her.

I shudder as Linda brushes over my clit and try once again to untwine my legs from Tom's.

"I think I'd prefer that, actually," Linda confesses. "You've put up with Gabrielle for far too long. Let me shoulder the burden of her now. Under your tutelage at first, obviously. I want to be able to do that for you," she enthuses.

"You take care of her, and I take care of you?" Tom rationalises. "I couldn't expect you to do that on your own Lind. How about we compromise. We'll focus on each other and share the burden of Gabby. It's not like she's going anywhere, is it?" Tom reminds her.

"No baby," Linda confirms, smiling again. "She's not going anywhere."

I gulp quietly, knowing that their plans for me aren't nearly at fruition yet and trying to imagine what else they intend to subject me to. As the vibrations whirr away, making me a victim, I lament over the possibility that I may yet only be at the beginning of this thwarted new reality.

To be continued...