All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 06 - Settling In'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it but really hope they get what’s coming to them

RowanWritesRowanWritesabout 1 year ago

Amazing! Gabby is such a drip. It’s great to watch her fight the situation, but the abiding mystery is why they want her at all. I guess we got a hint of that this time…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so horrible , consent is the most important thing in any relationship I hope gabby gets her freedom and this. Can be so damangi g to her mental health . To women out there this is not a fetish

ring__rust_winering__rust_wineabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the anonymous comment-writer,

Thanks for taking the time to read the latest Tom and Gabby chapter. There's plenty more to come, so stay tuned.

I'm always happy to hear opinions of my works.

I must request that in future, you don't kink shame people on or around my writing. People of any gender can fantasise about whatever fictions take their fancy, regardless of your own opinions.

I'm over the moon that people continue to enjoy reading my stories and promise to continue putting effort into writing them.

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

enjoying the story so far.. but really wishing for a 'burn the bitch' to Tom and Linda ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't want to kink shame!!!! And I apologize if I am coming off that way. However, I am finding myself feeling really sorry for Gabby. Tom and Linda's treatment feels so abusive. Plus they essentially kidnapped/imprisoned Gabby! Both Tom and Linda are so cruel. Eventually Gabby may actually have a real mental breakdown! It seems like Tom has no love for Gabby. At this point, I almost wonder why stay married to Gabby or force her to be in this situation. I wish Gabby would be able to feel empowered and leave. Or that someone would come and save her. Other then that, you are a great writer! I really can feel the characters' emotions throughout your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...