Tom and Jane Ch. 17: Building

Story Info
Tom and Jane build their new lives.
2k words
4.86
2.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers

Chapter 17 - Building

By August, the house was coming along at an amazing pace. Everything was done outside, to the point where Jane and I had more and more free time to explore the area. Grand Haven was as beautiful as we remembered it. I even convinced Jane to let me take her for a spin in a little Cessna. Unfortunately for her, the winds made it a bumpy ride. "Babe, the days in the air are over for me" she said once we were on dry ground, and her face had shed its shade of green.

School started towards the end of the month, and thus my first day back in uniform. Luckily for me, my uniform fit me by now, thanks to the strenuous work I'd put in on the house since spring. My first day would be a command changeover of sorts, so I decided that dress whites would do. Jane was still asleep when I left, and barely stirred as I kissed her goodbye.

To say that I was unprepared for what was to come would have been a minor understatement. As I walked in to the classroom to be introduced by the Senior Chief, the entire room as one snapped to attention. All 22 kids, completely in unison. I finally felt like I had a command, and despite the brief training I'd had over the summer, I still felt like I was being thrown into the training dunk tank. The kids were great; Senior Chief Morgan had been a great leader, and I was inheriting the fruits of his labors.

Despite expecting to get home well before Jane's rugby practice was over (she had been doing that for a few weeks now), I spend some time after school chatting with Morgan and a few of the seniors. Like I said, all great kids, and one of them was even interested in going to flight school after he did ROTC at the University of Michigan. After the kids had finally headed out, Senior Chief gave me the rundown on what to expect.

Thus, I was running really late when I left the school. So late, in fact, that I managed to pull into my parking spot at the house just after Jane. She was just getting out of her car, still dressed in her rugby clothes. I got out of my car, came around the back of it, and said "Hey hon, how was pra-." I stopped at that point, because Jane looked amazingly sexy. The short shorts did nothing to hide her curvy ass, and I could see how toned her body had become over the summer.

Jane turned to look at me, saying "Went pretty we-"and she, too, stopped talking when she saw me. Her eyes went wide, and mouth slowly dropped open. After a moment, she blurted out "Shower, now." I dutifully followed her into the shower, both of us ditching articles of clothes between the door and the bathroom. As soon as I was inside, Jane jumped and wrapped me up in her arms and legs, and I pressed her up against the shower wall.

After kissing her for a while, I finally asked "what the hell got into you?"

"Uniform, less talk" she said.

She turned herself, and pushed out her butt. I knew what she wanted, and entered her pussy from behind, very slowly. Jane moaned, and did the thing she loved to do when we had shower sex; she arched her back, put her arm behind my neck, and held on. I put my hands on her hip and a boob, and we slowly went at it, until the water heater ran out of hot water.

By that point, despite no massive orgasms, we were tired enough to just resort to cuddling on the bed. "Didn't know that was a thing for me" she giggled, and I played with her nipple a little. She just turned and smiled at me. "I'll allow it, that mental image is going to get some great mileage."

"I thought you pitched the box, dear" I joked, but Jane, without looking back at me, only held up her hand. I laughed at that, and tickled her. She grabbed my hands, and somehow managed to get herself on top of me before I knew what was happening. Tickling from her led to tickling from me, which led to her riding me, which led to many, many other things late into that night. So much that I barely made it in to work on only my second day.

Both of us had a rough first month of work, unfortunately. I was having enough trouble following the prescribed syllabus. Nothing a new teacher wouldn't have encountered, but it was frustrating to me as a Navy officer nonetheless. I had never realized how much of a seat-of-my-pants type of officer I had been, and decided that my only chance was to really shape up so I didn't let the kids down.

Jane enjoyed coaching the rugby team, but they were very rough around the edges. The girls were happy to finally have a coach that knew the sport, and not a revolving door of parents whose experience was limited to football. Despite what Jane saw as great strides, the team couldn't seem to catch a break. Their first two opponents were the easiest two on the schedule, and they couldn't get any closer than 20 points. Jane had no sense of despair, though, because she knew that this would be a few years' worth of work just to get them competitive.

On the home front, as we headed towards fall, the contractors and I had a ton of stuff going. Wiring, drywall, flooring, ceiling work, replacing fixtures; everything was going on all at once. Jane's part of the work, the yard, was over. She was now getting bored again. Jane had been reading blogs to get ideas for outfits, but couldn't find anyone writing for women her size. "So do your own blog, Jane" was my halfassed attempt to help, as I tried to get the sink installed.

Jane took that to heart, at first deciding to post her own outfit ideas, then starting a blog, registering a domain, and eventually a weekly YouTube channel. She had the outfits, but no model.

I was paying more attention when I suggested "Why not just model your own stuff?"

"Yeah, okay. You're fine with guys ogling me online? Because that's what's going to happen if I do that" Jane said to me, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Glad you finally recognize that happens" I quipped, pretending to use the laptop. She threw a pillow and hit me square in the face. I set the laptop down and chased her into the bedroom. After we were done fooling around, we talked, and she decided that she liked my idea. She ended up modeling her clothing choices, and her blog took off.

My birthday was on a Saturday. Jane hadn't seemed to have any plans, except for a quiet date night with me to celebrate. I used the morning to work on some weather proofing work, and had to head into town in the early afternoon to get some supplies. When I returned, Jane was standing in the kitchen, wearing a blonde wig and a Marilyn Monroe dress.

"Happy birthday, Mr. President" Jane purred, and dress she wore never looked as good on the original owner. She turned to pick up the cake she had bought, and when she bent over, I saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear. So I slapped her on the ass. "OH! TOM!" she turned around and stood straight up, shocked and then amused. "You dirty old man" she said, attempting another Marilyn Monroe impersonation.

"I prefer Jane over Marilyn, myself" I said, smug grin as usual.

She threw the wig off, and pulled me to her, lifting her dress slightly. "I'm glad you noticed that. Now, do you want to do this here, or in the bedroom?"

I chose the bedroom, and 10 minutes later she was on top, riding me, as the dress struggled to hold her breasts in. "Thomas" she paused to moan "little help up here." She bent over, and I obliged, unhooking the back of her halter top. At that, her perfect, large breasts fell out with the top. "There you are, babe." She smiled sweetly, as she continued to ride. She eventually came, me following shortly after, and she lay on top of me. Her dress was half off, and I was still well inside of her, resting comfortably. We lay like that for a while, before deciding to head out to the deck to eat some cake.

"Next year's going to be the big five-oh" Jane said, trying to be smug, but knowing where I was going to go with my retort.

"A year and two months, Jane" was my only reply. I was only two months older than her, and she would be 50 shortly after I was. Truth be told, while my hair had gone from its dark brown, to salt and pepper, it was now headed for a solid shade of silver. Jane had said I looked like a CEO, and I only replied that I was going for 'Admiral.' She laughed at that, but said I'd make a good one.

Jane, despite knocking on the door of fifty herself, didn't look a day over 35. This was made perfectly clear to me when I was asked over the summer why Jane wasn't going to be playing for the local women's rugby team. The lady who asked was shocked to find out that Jane was almost 50. I got to know a few people involved in rugby in the area, one of whom had played while growing up and going to college in Vancouver. Seeing how Jane had taken care of herself, and her high school and college exploits, he had said that Jane would have been a great player in the top levels of women's rugby in Canada, and maybe even had a chance to play for the national team. When I brought it up to Jane later that evening, she just blushed and laughed. Those days were far behind her, unfortunately.

Early November saw the end of rugby season. The team ended up going 0-5 for the year. Jane, however, saw enough signs of life. "If we had played the first two teams at the end of the season, we would have won one of those games" Jane sounded optimistic. She had a lot to be proud of, however. The girls on the team really looked up to her, and quite a few of them made major improvements. Even better, there was new interest from kids around the area, thanks to having a real coach. The next season had a decent chance of there being a junior varsity team.

We had planned on having a lot of people come into town for Christmas, and thus we had to work through Thanksgiving to get everything in order. I finished drywall, installed sockets, installed cabinets, replaced appliances, set up furniture, set up our offices, set up a guest bedroom. We ordered Chinese takeout for Thanksgiving, the only consolation to a lack of turkey was that we ate our Thanksgiving dinner naked, in bed with each other.

Jane looked beautiful, even more so that the day I fell in love with her. What had been a little chubbiness born of middle-age, was now tightened up into almost comical proportions of curviness. There was still a part of me who wished for the Jane of old, but the new Jane had all the confidence I had hoped to see. She had even worn a bikini outside when we'd climb down to sit by the lake, until the weather turned cold.

As I was sitting there, admiring Jane's naked body, Jane put her food down and smiled at me. "Tom, did I ever tell you how much this means to me?" said Jane.

"You don't have to, hon" I replied. She smiled her sweet, beautiful smile at me. We were both nearing 50, both acting like teenagers, both completely in love.

Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers