Tom and Jane Ch. 16: Love

Story Info
Tom and Jane take a break from rebuilding the house.
2.8k words
4.81
2.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers

Chapter 16 - Love

Our lives were busy for the next few months. April turned to May turned to June, by which time the external remodel was done. With the contractors doing what I couldn't do, and me working on the house as a full time job, the house was ready for the internal remodel. Everything outside was perfect. Jane had finished her flowers and the landscaping by day, and was working on preparing for the rugby season. I had gotten the deck done, some more siding work, had helped a contractor replace some windows, and had begun the drywall and insulation project (following as the electrician did his wiring).

However, the inside of the house was a warzone. Added to that, with everything that was going on, I noticed that Jane and I were both exhausted. It was a Thursday when Jane returned from rugby practice that I made the decision to take a weekend off. She had spent all day working on the yard, and then went to coach the kids' summer 7s team, which was a limited-players version of rugby. This was run through the non-school local rugby club, but consisted of the same girls she'd be coaching the upcoming high school season.

That day, she walked in, sweaty, dirty, looking sexy in her usual rugby coaching getup, but tired. "Not tonight, Thomas" she waved me off, and I could tell I shouldn't even try. She jumped in the shower, tying the door closed with the rope (I still needed to fix the damn thing). I just sort of sighed, then rolled over to look at places to stay for the weekend. She came back out of the bathroom a half hour later, in her pajamas, ready to sleep.

"Hey, before you fall asleep, I want to talk about this weekend" I said to her.

She just sat on the bed, and looked interested, but very tired "What gives?"

"I don't have anything planned, other than some cleanup work, do you have any tournaments this weekend?" I asked her.

"Nope, the one got cancelled because we were the only girls team to sign up. Don't have another one for a couple weeks" Jane said, seemingly relieved at the lax schedule. She moved over to me on the bed, wrapped her arms around my chest, and looked over my shoulder. "Why, what are you planning?" she said, before she saw what I was up to. "Thomas, why didn't you say something to me?" she exclaimed, and I knew she was on board. We eventually found a great place up the coast.

The next morning, after staying in bed until 11, we loaded up my car with our luggage, gave the contractors the afternoon off, and headed north for the weekend. Jane slept with her head on my shoulder most of the ride. We checked in to the B&B just at check-in time, and headed for our room. We had booked a ground floor room with a lake view. I opened the door, and saw that the room was perfect; the king size four post bed, a spacious bathroom with a giant shower, and on the porch overlooking the lake, a bathtub with a great view.

I looked over at Jane, who was taking this in. "Tom, okay, I just want you to know that just seeing this made me horny." My eyes went wide, but she continued "Don't worry, I came prepared." That brought out a stupid grin from myself. She went to bathroom to get her gear unpacked, and I unpacked our clothes. I could only find her pajamas; I think she was lying about being prepared. I took a few minutes to find that the TV didn't get many channels, which actually made me happy.

After about a half hour, Jane opened the bathroom door, and my night almost ended instantly. She wore red stockings, a red thong that was barely-there front and back, and a red bra that actually made her chest look larger.

"Holy shit, Jane!" I exclaimed.

She smiled a huge smile "You like, then?" and she started to saunter over to the bed, before she tripped and fell when her red high heels slipped.

"Jane!" I yelled, and ran over to her, but she was on the floor laughing. I picked her up and put her on the bed "How's your ankle?"

She was still laughing, but said "It's a lot better than my pride. Could I try that again?"

I stopped her "No, because now you're right where I want you." Jane smiled, and pulled me to her, where we made out for half an hour, while I gently played with her over top of her lingerie.

She pulled away finally, and said "I was hoping you'd get the hint, Thomas."

"You glossed over the 'man' part of gentleman, Jane, I don't get hints" I said sarcastically, and she pushed me onto my back.

"Okay, I'm going to call the shots then." she said in her sultry voice, like usual. She swung her leg around, straddling me reverse, and pushed backwards until her ass went right into my face. I playfully bit it, and she looked back, mock anger on her face. "Don't even try it, asshole" she said, and realized her mistake.

Not soon enough, as I replied sarcastically "That's the idea, Jane."

She laughed, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and took me into her mouth in almost one motion. "Oh my god" I trailed off, and after a minute realized that she wanted me to join in when she pushed her hips down, putting my head between her legs. I went to work, licking all over her perfectly trimmed pussy, taking in her warmth.

She took all of me into her mouth a few times, and while I was getting used to it, she added a twist then, by undulating her tongue against the shaft of my cock. I buried my head into her crotch in surprise, and licked hard against her clit, which made her jump as well. "OOOMMMMMMM" she moaned, me still all the way inside her mouth, and my tongue still putting a ton of pressure on her, and we both came instantly.

She had an intense orgasm, and while I was releasing my juices into her, she released hers onto me. I kept going, and so did she, sucking now up and down the shaft, while I licked up all around her pussy. A few minutes after we both came, she pulled off of me, and said "What the hell, Tom? You can't do that to a girl!"

I weakly protested "Me, what about you?"

"Yeah, what about me?" she was sliding her thong back into place, smug grin, the look of victory. "Sorry about the face full you just got, Thomas, but it's your fault" and she licked her lips, and headed for the bathroom. I washed at the little kitchen sink, and she came out shortly after "Sorry, had to brush my teeth, how's the face?" Jane asked me.

"Eh, well, win some lose some" was my cavalier remark, and she picked me up and threw me on the bed. It was fun to have a wife with the same strength as me. Made things hot.

We didn't have the energy for anything the rest of the night, but Jane kept her lingerie on for a lot longer than I expected. "Just in case it helps both of us," she said.

She eventually shed everything, and we slept naked, patio door open. The next morning, we had both worked our way under the covers, and I was awakened by her getting up to close the door. "Jane, you're coming back, right?" I asked, sleepily. She didn't answer, but slid into bed, and then put her naked ass up against my crotch. "Whoa! You have to be ready for whatever if you do that, honey" was my response to her provocation.

Jane turned her head and looked at me "Tom, let's just do it like this. It's been a while." She must have known where my head was, because she followed it up with "No, not in there, babe." I just smiled, and she smiled back at me. I grabbed one of her breasts with one hand, and gently toyed with her with my other. She loved that, until I softly tugged on her nipple, and I could feel her warm up instantly. "Oh Tom, don't try to end this early" she said, but I could feel her smiling. I kissed her neck, and then nibbled on her ear, before once again tugging on a nipple. My hand was instantly wet, and Jane was moaning.

At that provocation, Jane started to push herself up. "No, Jane, I'm sorry, I'll behave," I said to her.

"Oh yeah, you've got two strikes against you babe," she was joking, I hoped, and she pushed her ass against me.

I took the bait, and slid my cock between her legs. She guided me inside of her wetness, and we moved slowly with each other. Jane pushed hard against me, and then took my hand and placed it on her other breast. We moved together, and I squeezed and played with her boobs. "Tom, don't stop, don't stop ever" she said, taken in by the moment, before moaning.

I, in return, began kissing her neck, and whispered "Now what shall I do to you."

This interrupted a moan, but when she was able to, she put her hand back on my hip, and tried to push me. "Don't stop until you fill me up. My god, fill me up." Jane was hot now. Really, really hot.

So I pulled out of her. "Thomas, get back inside me" she said it like a teacher yelling at an unruly student. Instead, I pushed her so she was on her back. She saw immediately what I was up to, and before I had a chance to get inside her, she had her thick legs wrapped around my torso. At that, she smiled and said "I was worried you were giving up."

"No, hon, I'm not" I said as I slid into her, and her smile gave way to a moan. I pumped her slowly, and kissed up and down her neck, eventually making my way to her considerable chest. She tried to divert my attention to anything else, knowing full well what I was up to.

"Thomas, if you touch my nipples, I will never let you fuck my ass ever again" Jane threatened me, but not enough to stop me. I tugged on one nipple with my mouth, and Jane moaned "Tom you dick." I tugged on her other nipple, and Jane had a fairly loud orgasm.

With that accomplished, I tried to gently thrust in and out of her, in an attempt to prolong her orgasms into eternity, but Jane fought back. "You shit!" Jane stammered out, before she went Wonder Woman and pushed herself on top of me. She had an evil laugh at this point, and she began riding me, very hard. She was almost jumping up and down shortly after she had begun. Jane soon was moaning almost nonstop, and between moans managed to get out "Tom, do it, cum Tom, cum, I want you to, do it!"

At which point I grabbed her hips, then slid one hand back and gently massaged her asshole. The orgasm that followed caused Jane to do her roar/moan that was usually reserved for our anal escapades. Only this time, she arched her back and yelled at the heavens. I had never seen her have an orgasm that strong, and immediately I felt her vagina grip my cock. That finally coaxed me over the edge that I was teetering at, and I came with her.

Jane just sat like that, almost frozen, until she finally recovered. She looked down at me, breathing hard, staring at me. After a moment of that, I started to worry, before Jane began playfully beating on my chest, yelling "You dick! You dick! You dick!" over and over. She was laughing, still tired from her powerful orgasm.

After administering the 'beating', Jane collapsed and lay on me. "My god, Tom, you are such a shit." She was, by now, laughing more. I gave her a giant hug, and she kissed me on the cheek. "Who knew after this long that you'd still be able to have that effect on me" she half moaned into my ear.

"Honey, if I knew that I could do that to you, I'd have done it before just to get a few minutes of rest" I said, putting on my sweetest smile

Jane squinted at me, then jumped back on top and pinned me down. "Well, now you're not going to get any rest, because I'm going to make you do that to me again. And again. And again" she ground her hips into me with each 'and again', and I felt myself start to stir.

"Good lord you're insatiable" I said. As she was admiring her effect on me, I reached up with both hands and tugged on her nipples. This time, I held firm, trying to pull her down to me. Jane had another loud moaning fit, and fell onto me.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop" Jane sounded the defeat. Now retreating from sex, she instead decided to tickle me while she had me down. I returned the favor, and we rolled all over the bed, laughing, acting like we were newlywed twenty-somethings.

After a while, we were worn out. Jane and I just cuddled, and realized that we managed to miss breakfast and lunch. None of that mattered, because we were too tangled up in each other to really leave the bed. I was a little too worn out for sex, and despite what Jane was saying, I could tell she was having more fun goofing around with me.

We eventually made it down for dinner, to which we got some curious glances. After we ate and talked to the other guests. Afterwards, sitting in our room, Jane said to me "Tom, the thought occurred to me that this place might have thin walls."

I smiled my huge smile, and Jane's face flushed. She smacked me with a pillow "That's what you get for making me do that."

"Me?!" I said, incredulously, and tickled her. We did that for a few minutes, before stopping, both of us laying on the floor.

"We're like teenagers, Tom," said Jane.

"Not a doubt about it" I replied.

Jane pulled herself close to me, then turned her head to look at me. "We should take a bath outside and watch the sun set" she had a plan, I could tell.

"That sounds great, Jane" I said.

She ran the water, I gathered towels and robes, and we lay in the tub, watching the start of the sunset. It was nice, but Jane had to get up in the middle of it. She returned shortly with a bottle of wine and two glasses, and removed the plug to drain the water. "Hey, what's" I started, before suddenly realizing what was going on. "Okay" I said, not in the smartest voice.

She giggled, and poured a little wine for both of us. I was already a little hard from cuddling with her, but this made me ready to go. She sat back in the bath, then gently lifted herself up onto me, arching her back a little. I moved myself to ease her difficulties, and we both me, me sliding into her gently. "Ohhh. Sorry, I had to prepare myself" said Jane. She was wet down there, making it easier. We slowly pushed ourselves against each other. I felt comfortable, more than ever before. Jane lay her head back on my shoulder, relaxing, as she rode me reverse inside the empty bathtub. The sun set as we made love, and we finally both climaxed quietly, lovingly, well after dark.

After we had finished and rinsed ourselves, Jane refilled the tub. We both lay there against each other, drinking our wine, and enjoying the view of the lake. I had wrapped my arms around her, and she held my arms in place with her own. This felt like a moment out of a dream, one that I never wanted to end.

After a long time not talking, just holding each other and being in love, Jane finally spoke "Tom, I don't really believe in the idea of soul mates, but this has to be it, if there is such a thing."

I squeezed her tight "Jane, you're without a doubt the love of my life."

We sat there in silence. I could feel Jane's heart beating, the softness of her breasts as they rested on my arms. Her arms held my own, and my arms held her. I felt her breathing.

Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers