Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sophie's alarm went off Sophie was pressed up beside me. I had my arm wrapped around her holding her head to my chest, our legs were intertwined and my hard cock was pressed up against her belly. We were covered in each other's sweat. She pushed herself off of me, but in doing so put her hand on my cock. It lingered there for a moment.

"You go back to sleep" she said barely over a whisper.

Like there was any chance of that. She turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I was a little hung-over so I decided to take some aspirin. The hangover wasn't so bad, not enough to fade my erection. My cock bobbed as I walked into the kitchen, I took a couple of aspirins and drank down a large glass of water and went back to bed. I laid there pretending to sleep, enjoying the scent of her body on me as she got ready for work. When I heard the front door close I got out of bed. I turned on my computer and made a cup of coffee while it booted. I figured I would get rid of this erection before I started work. I found a few videos of women masturbating which I watched while sipping my coffee. After my coffee was done I really had to take a piss, after which my erection started to fade. I realized I had been masturbating for forty-five minutes, but hadn't cum yet. Since I had a busy day ahead, I decided I would 'finish' this up later.

I opened my work laptop and jumped into the shower. I took a quick shower and got back to my desk still holding my towel. Gwen was online and had IMed me. I apologized for being late even though it was only eight-fifteen in the morning. I called her to go over a few things. Unfortunately she kept having to put me on hold while she answered the phones and transferred calls. Between messages I ran and got some cereal for breakfast and made another cup of coffee. I was on the phone with Gwen most of the morning, but it was difficult because she kept having to put me on hold whenever she got another call or someone walked in the front door. I found myself casually stroking my cock while I talked with Gwen, it felt a little naughty. By eleven o'clock I was having difficulty thinking about work. I had been masturbating off and on for over three hours while trying to get work done. Jake would be getting up soon so I figured if I wanted to get off I would have to do it soon.

I gave Gwen some things to look up and hung up the phone. I went online with my desktop and found some more masturbation videos. I was getting close when the phone rang. I was Gwen, she said she was sending me the files, but it was 12 and she needed to go for lunch because she arranged with someone to fill in for her while she was gone. She said she would be back in half an hour. The combination of my build up, the fact that Jake could open his door and walk out and catch me at any moment, the girl masturbating with a vibrator while Gwen was talking to me casually about work took me over the edge. I shot a huge load of cum into a tissue. I didn't hear all of what Gwen said, but I told her she did a good job and I would talk to her later. I turned off my computer and cleaned up. I was in the kitchen making a salad for lunch when Jake work up. He came into the kitchen. He was naked too.
"You're tired this morning, did you get in late last night?"

"Not too late, around 1 AM. you were still.. uh... working, when I got home."

I was mortified, but I didn't want to turn this into a big deal. Sophie was big on honesty, we had 'the talk' with Jake about sex and masturbation, he knew we both did have sex and we both masturbated, there was no point in lying to him. "If you saw me at 1 AM, you probably knew I wasn't working." I said sheepishly.

"If you were, I want your job" Jake joked. "its good to know that married people still do that. I know you told me you did, but it is another thing to see it for yourself. I know it is one of my favorite past times." He was grinning.

"I'll bet"

"So how often do you do it?"

"What?" I asked, almost spitting out my food. Amazing. two days walking around naked and this was my second conversation about masturbation.

"You know, jerk off. Do you do it once a week, once a month?"

"A couple times a week" I lied, quite embarrassed. The truth is I was masturbating daily, more often than not, twice a day.

"I do it way more than that, usually everyday, sometimes more maybe. Its a little more difficult these days, you know, now that you are home all the time. You know..." he trailed off.

"Oh, well sorry about that. But there is no need to be embarrassed. Everyone does it. You should do it whenever you feel like it. There is no reason to feel embarrassed."

"And Grandma didn't mind?"

"Oh, if she knew there would be hell to pay, but biology trumps everything. I was a horny little teenager and I needed to get off regularly or I would get very agitated. And when I say regularly, I mean several times a day, I think my record was six or seven in a single day."

"I think my dick would be rubbed raw if I did it seven times in one day."

"You need a lube of some type." I said matter-of-factly. I figured if I stayed clinical I could get through this embarrassment. I felt like I was the teenager that got caught jacking off in his room, but Jake seemed cool talking about it. "I can pick you up a jar of something if you like."

"Well..."

"Also, if you need anything else, you know, like condoms. If you are too embarrassed to buy them I can pick those up for you too."

"Actually, I would like to try some of those nice brands, like the thin ones or the ones that heat up. Right now I get them from the dispensing machine in the washroom at work."

"Oh so you are buying condoms, is there a special girl you need them for?" It was Jake's turn to be embarrassed.

"a boy then?" I said with an evil grin.

He laughed, "no, its a girl. Her parents don't know she is even dating."

"I know the feeling."

"Its just that she could get into a lot of trouble, you know, so I don't say anything. Even Brian doesn't know."

I was a little concerned. Why would it be such a secret? Was she married, under-aged? He seemed reluctant and I wasn't going to push him now, but I certainly wasn't going to let this go.

"OK, you are entitled to your secrets, I will get the condoms for you."

"Thanks" was all he said. His signature smile was gone, he was worried about something.

I went back into my office and Gwen was already back. She said she had figured out a way of getting around the problem of putting me on hold when she got another call. She told me to go onto the server's software repository and install a chat client that allowed us to talk over the Internet rather than type. I heard Jake go into his room and close the door.

I installed it and a little green light appeared on the laptop above the screen, it hooked into our chat client and I could hear Gwen ask "is it working?"

"Looks like."

She seemed to want to chat about the weather. "Yeah, it was still hot today" I said.
We worked for most of the afternoon. The voice client worked better than the phone because when Jake came into the living room to play video games (although at a low volume) it didn't bother me as much as when I was using the phone. Around 2 PM Jake was fully dressed and asked if he could use the car, I told him no problem, I wasn't planning to go out. I got him the keys from the night table in the bedroom. When I got back I assumed Gwen was talking with someone at reception because I heard her laughing.

"I am back, sorry I had to get my son the car keys."

"Oh, no problem" Gwen replied giggling.

"Are you with someone?" I asked.

"It's nothing" she said. We discussed the presentation tomorrow. We had everything covered. After a bit she said "I am so stressed over this presentation. I hope it goes well. I think I might have my friend over again to help me relieve some tension."

"Oh yeah?" I said, unable to think of an appropriate response.

"I find that a good night of lovemaking can really get rid of those worries. I centers me. You know?"

"I suppose, whatever works for you" I said. "I think the presentation will go well, nothing to worry about."

"I know, but i need something to take the edge off, and there is nothing like a good orgasm to do that."

"I don't think we should be discussing this" I said uncomfortably.

"I know you are married, I am not asking you for sex, silly. We are friends aren't we? Don't you have friends that you talk about your sex life with?"

The only people I discussed my sex with was Sophie, and the talk I had with Jake earlier today. "I think that may be more of a girl thing."

"Well pretend you are my girlfriend for a minute." She started to whisper "you know what I like, I like oral sex. Getting licked on my clit with a couple of fingers up inside me rubbing my G-spot, I cum so hard." I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as it started getting harder. I started rubbing it instinctively.

"It is so hot out, I get really sweaty and that makes me so horny. I get so wet down there. I am wet right now. How about you, does the heat affect you too?"

"I suppose..."

"Maybe, but I thing you should give it to your wife tonight so you are nice and relaxed for the presentation tomorrow. You should go down on her, get her nice and wet and shove that huge cock of yours in her."

That went too far, it snapped me back "I do no think this is appropriate, I am going to hang up now."

"You know why I am telling you this Tom? Because I can see you. I can see you stroking your cock right now."

"What? No!"

"Yeah, click the chat window, open up the video section." I did and there she was, a smaller window showed me, you could only see me from the waist up. "Hi" she said waving to me. "I can't see you dick right now, but I could tell what you were doing with your other hand you naughty boy. I knew you were shirtless, but it wasn't until you got up to get your keys that I saw you were NAKED!" The last word she whispered exaggeratedly. I slammed the laptop shut and sat there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. I had to quit that job. Where would I go? What would I do?

I received some text messages on my phone. I didn't look at them, there was only one person who texted me, Gwen. I was so upset I was shaking. I was mad a Gwen, I was mad at myself, I was humiliated, I was scared. Then the phone rang. I looked at the call display it was Gwen, she was calling me from her cell phone. I picked up.

"I don't want to talk right now" I snapped.

"Calm down, Tommy. There is no reason to get upset."

"You don't understand."

"I completely understand. You don't think I have worked at home naked? You don't think I have taken a break between emails to rub out an orgasm or two? This is s stressful job, you got to get relief when you can."

"It's just that..."

"What Tommy? You were a hot-shot vice president once so you don't eat, sleep and shit like everyone else, you don't get horny and diddle yourself from time to time? Get over it. I need you on your game tomorrow for the presentation."

"I don't know if I could..."

"I don't want to hear it Tom. I don't. I am sorry I was playing around with you. I saw you were naked and the mischievous side of me popped out for a few seconds. I am sorry about that and I promise I will make it up to you. But you have to promise to get your head back into the work at hand. You don't want to throw away everything we worked for over something stupid do you? Tomorrow isn't just about you, my ass is on the line as well."

"No you are right. We can't throw away several months work over a personal issue. That isn't professional. I have been doing some stupid things lately. I need to get back on track. From now on work gets one hundred percent."

"Fuck Tom, you really don't understand balance do you? You already give more that a hundred percent, you have work seven days a week for the last seven months straight. When was the last time you did anything other than work? Work hard, play hard, enjoy what you have while you can. I was starting to think you were a robot. I need to fix you."

"I am not a robot, I do not need fixing. Let's put this behind us and get back to the way things were."

"Fuck no. I like human Tommy. He has feelings but his value system seems to be all fucked up. Like I said, I am going to fix that. Still friends?"

"Yeah, still friends."

"Cool. Besides, it isn't entirely you fault. If I had a cock like that I would play with it all the time too." She laughed out loud at that and she hung up.

I still had some last minute things to take care of, but I was a little too upset about the situation. On the one hand, having Gwen see me naked changed the professional nature of our relationship, but on the other I realized that I had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me. I liked having her see me naked. I turned on my desktop computer and surfed for porn. I masturbated for half an hour before cumming but I was still a little excited. I cleaned up and went for a swim. I was only in the water for a few minutes when Sophie can in to the backyard. She was still in her work scrubs, I guess she decided to skip the gym today.

"You are home early" I waved.

"It is too hot to go to the gym. I called Jake and he picked me up and dropped me home, we stopped to pick up dinner. I go Thai food."

"OK I am just cooling off. I'll be in soon."

"Actually, I am pretty hot do you mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all."

"The neighbor's can't see us can they?"

"Not from here, we would have to move further back in the yard to be seen from the windows so we are safe, unless they were using a step ladder or something."

Sophie peeled off her clothes and slowly stepped into the pool. She looked amazing. I was glad I just finished jacking off, because if I hadn't just cum I would be very hard right now. Sophie swam a few laps and I went in to get the food. I suggested we eat outside and air dry. Sophie opened a bottle of white wine we had in the fridge and poured two glasses. We didn't chat that much but I could tell she was annoyed with something. She tried to pour me a second glass but I told her I had work to do. She said nothing more to me, she just took her glass and the bottle and went into the bedroom. I sat down at my desk to finish off the presentation. After a few hours I emailed it to Gwen.

Gwen pinged me on IM immediately. I opened the video chat window to make sure I wasn't showing anything inappropriate. I told her she had to set up the presentation in on her laptop. Of course she knew that.

"So are you still naked?" she asked.

"Actually I am."

"Me too," she said stepping back from the laptop "see?" I could see she was naked. She was very curvy, nice round breasts and shapely hips. I was surprised to see the tattoos and her pussy was completely shaved. She had several tattoos, many were small, but there was a large vine that seemed go grow out her pussy, across her belly curving around her navel and looping around her left breast. "So is my friend Clive." She moved back over to the laptop which have me a beautiful view of her tits. As she got close I saw some piercings, loop rings around the nipples, navel and I could see two on her labia as well. She turned the laptop around and there was a slightly embarrassed man standing by the bed naked with his cock in his hand. He waved with his other hand, I waved back.

"Clive is going to help me relax, aren't you Clive?" He mumbled something I could not make out. "You should get Sophie to help you out as well."

"Sophie went to bed hours ago, she has to get up early."

"That's too bad, you are welcome to watch us if you like."

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. "OK."

She put the laptop aside and pulled out a small round object on a wire I could see her plugging it into the laptop, the view changed, apparently it was a remote camera. "As you can probably tell, I have done this before. OK Clive, we are ready."

Clive moved down and started licking her pussy. Gwen moved the camera down to give me a good view of what he was doing. He had two fingers inserted and was licking her clit. I sat down making sure that they couldn't see me. I kept stroking. After about five minutes Gwen moved the camera up to her face and said "I am about to cum." She kept the small camera trained on her face and I could see the orgasm washing over her. When she was done she sat up and had Clive move up so she could suck his cock. She took his cock in her mouth, just the head at first and licked it over with her tongue before letting it slide in further. She moved the camera around to provide various angles as she sucked him. After a couple of minutes she had him lay down and climbed on top, sliding his seven inches into her. She handed Clive the camera which he amusingly stuck in with on hand onto the top of his head. I still had a great view of Gwen's tits bouncing as she fucked him. She moved her hips in a circle as she fucked him. I could see her orgasm building again, but this time she yelled out as she came. "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Yeah.... AAAAH!"

She rolled onto her back and had Clive climb on top of her. She took the camera again and held it beside her right at hip level showing me how Clive was pounding into her. He only lasted a few more minutes before he pulled out and shot his load onto her pussy and belly. I started stroking faster, I could feel my own orgasm building. She pulled Clive's cock up to her mouth and she sucked it clean. Then had Clive lick up his cum from her pussy. She showed a close up of Clive licking his juice from Gwen's belly. That had me over the edge. I had a huge orgasm as I shot a huge load over my desk. I was a little weak in the knees so I sat down and watch Clive go down on her pussy again. I watched him lick her to another orgasm and I went to clean up. When I got back I was surprised to see Clive was hard again, and Gwen was sucking his balls. I kept watching as I cleaned off my desk, in a few minutes he was fucking her again and I saw that I was starting to feel my cock getting hard. Usually after such a strong orgasm I can't get hard again for hours, and it had only been fifteen or twenty minutes.

"Well goodnight to you both." I said and shut the laptop, but I doubt they heard me.

Gwen promised to make it up to me, she saw me naked and caught me playing with myself, I saw her fucking her boyfriend. I guess we are even. I set my office back to normal and went to bed. As usual, by the time I go there Sophie was fast asleep and completely naked. She had polished off the bottle of wine and I knew that it would take quite a bit to wake her so I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. I ran my hand lightly over her body starting from her cheek down her neck across her nipple down her belly to her pussy. I ran my fingers through her pussy hair caressing it. I could not resist a second kiss before lying down to sleep. My last thought before drifting off was how Sophie deserved a real man, one that could give her what she needed in bed, not a stupid loser who can only keep it up in front of a computer screen. Kate moved out to go to school Jake will be leaving soon as well. The kids were the only reason she stayed this long, it is only a matter of time before Sophie left too. If I had my old job, I could at least give her the things she wanted, but now, what good am I to her?

When the alarm went off we were spooning, my cock was hard pressed up against the crack of her ass. I hand was cupping her left tit. She gently pushed me aside and got out of bed, and I fell back asleep. An hour and a half my alarm went off and she had already left for work. Before jumping into the shower I logged into work to see if Gwen needed anything before out meeting. My inbox was empty, but it was still early. I got ready for work and sent Gwen a text saying I was driving in and I should be less than half an hour.
When I got in the office I was greeted by a new receptionist. I introduced myself and asked for Gwen. Before buzzing me in, she explained she was a temp they hired for the day because Gwen needed to help me with the presentation. I walked over to Gwen's cubicle. I needed to keep my head in the game so I had to keep the conversation completely professional. As always, Gwen knew exactly what was on my mind, we got right down to the details that we were going to cover, what to emphasize, and in what order. There were a lot of people's jobs on the line.

123456...9