All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 06'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving this series

This makes getting up on Saturdays worthwhile. The story has taken several twists and turns and I look forward to how you develop the characters over the next 20 odd years.

SexyOkieMomSexyOkieMomover 9 years ago
Continue to love this series

Continue to love the way the author has sent the characters on a sexual adventure...waiting to see what will happen with Tom and Sue .

OkieMomOkieMomover 9 years ago
Enjoying the story

Enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story is great

I have following this story..this chapter is HOT!..

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
The plot thickens

Wondering what's going to happen to John. I love the characters in this story--they seem like typical teenagers in love--and the sex they share seems typical, too.

I've been enjoying this series from the beginning.

DakotacplDakotacplover 9 years ago
HOT!

HOT story! The group sex and swapping partners is SO hot! As experienced swingers we can relate!

splashsgirlsplashsgirlover 9 years ago
kind of a sad ending.

I was crying when Tom said that he knew where John was. I was crying even more when Tom was talking to John about their childhoods together. it was a very emotional ending. and I was in tears when Sally was talking about what John had done to her. but as far as the sex is concerned I loved it!

honeyhole1970honeyhole1970over 9 years ago
Sorry for John

I feel sorry for John. .seems he has lost his best friend, girlfriend over a fling...i

cumdeepcumdeepover 9 years ago
So HOT!

OMG this is so hot!! I have read all the chapters......I love this series...the closest of Tom and John since grade school, Debbie and Sue since the first grade with Debbie being the 'leader"..so fucking real!.

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990over 9 years ago
So Wet...

This chapter made me so wet....

beaverholebeaverholeover 9 years ago
sad for john

I got emotional for John.... but the sex in this chapter is awesome!! I really liked the face ride scene! My favorite with hubby...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...