All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 12'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jackmy9Jackmy9almost 9 years ago
Kind of long...

I thought this was very well written but too long.....perhaps too much descriptions of the cabin, dining hall etc...but overall another good chapter in this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different twist

A different twist to this wonderful series! This author has more twists and turns than a roller coaster! Can't wait till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seems to be realistic concept in today's society

The chapter seems to be realistic with today's society, college campus..

I think the author was pointing out that Michelle did the threesome for all the wrong reasons and the Billcoats' researched their threesome and both agreed to it...just my opinion...

I am looking forward to Chapter 13 when the Coach finally tells of her threesome experience...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Girls' gossip

Now we know that it isn't just the guys who sit around the table and talk about sex. These college gals are all ears when they hear a hot, sexy story from one of their coaches.

Looking forward to Chapter 13 to learn what happens next.

Jedd11Jedd11almost 9 years ago
You've been better

I've read every chapter of your story, and this was not the best, possibly it was the worst. Even so, you can't hit a home run every time, and it was still better than most stories. I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, you'll add a FFM to balance the MFM. Look forward to it.

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010almost 9 years ago
An expected threesome...

... turns out to be three threesomes. (Lucky Charlie!) Should have expected the unexpected from this author. As always, excellent work! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. TY, RCG.

DakotacplDakotacplalmost 9 years ago
Awesome as always!

Loved this story and LOVE the author. Love the very realistic 3sum scenes! I travel a lot on business and use this authors stories to get off a lot. Well done and keep up the terrific work girl!

hangingmeathangingmeatalmost 9 years ago
3Somes

Having been involved in several 3somes...I liked the way this author described the build up to the 3somes by the couples...and of course the action...look forward to the next Chapter as the story continues...

WolfDesireWolfDesireover 8 years ago
Missing Part of the Story

I've loved reading this Story, except for missing the Freshmen Year, etc of when Tom & Sue broke up & why. Plus how they got back together.

Please add these missing storylines to Part A to Ch 10, 11, and/or 12.

Otherwise, this has been a very great story with only a few typos and I can't wait for the next chapter and I've been checking every week.

Thanks,

Wolf.

SweetSissySweetSissyalmost 8 years ago
Good chapter but ...

I thought this was a good chapter but not one of my favorites in this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...