Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dug my nails into his knees, like wolverine claws. My thighs tightened up around his sides, like a couple of hydraulic clamps. My toes curled and there was an intense pressure built up around my clit, spreading into my pussy and lower belly until the pressure felt like it couldn't build up anymore. My lower stomach and pelvis literally exploded like a stick of dynamite! My pussy shuddered, clenched, unclenched, and clenched again as overwhelming pleasurable spasms rippled throughout my body—literally all the way from my head to my toes—leaving me feeling as if the world suddenly fell away, and for that moment, I was floating in a seventh heaven. Wild waves of pleasure, one after the other, rippled throughout my body for what seemed like an eternity.

"There was this strange sensation inside me that I'd never felt before, it was as if my cervix was dipping into the pool of my brother's seed and sucking it into my womb. My body continued to quiver and tremble, like aftershocks, as the most violent, intense orgasm, I'd ever experienced in my life was exiting my body. It was a real leg shaker to say the least! I mean, words can't describe the orgasm I experienced with my brother—it was incredible and mind-blowing to put it mildly!

"Afterwards, I was exhausted. My legs and thighs felt like jelly—I was limp as a noodle. All the sexual energy I had held inside my body for the past two weeks was now drained out of my body. I relaxed my hands, pushed off my brother's chest, and slowly slid off his purple-headed soldier with the last ounce of energy I had left in my body. Clumps of my brother's Swifty baby batter, thicker than Elmer's glue, oozed out of my pussy's opening, and dripped onto his dark brown pubic hair.

"I collapsed flat on my back next to my brother with the mixture of his thick semen and my juices oozing out of my pussy's opening, down my crack, like a slow leak in a kitchen faucet—wetting my bed sheets beneath me.

"Skip was likewise lying motionless, barely breathing on my bed. His dark brown pubic hair was wet and matted. His cock was still rock hard, sticking straight up in the air like a tent pole, and covered with gobs of his sister's pussy cream while the last drops of semen slowly oozed out of his cock head's tip. Less than a minute later, my brother's one time raging boner was wilting, and rapidly becoming a softie.

"After a few minutes, Skip smiled a bigger than Texas grin, 'Oh yeah Sis, that was unbelievable, your pussy was fantastic—second-to-none! I can't ever remember cumming with so much force and volume—you're an absolute goddess!

'My Ladies, I think after that first go-around, we need another couple of shots of Jim Beam are in order to celebrate before round number two gets underway!'

"Skip struggled a bit, got up from the bed, and with a real floppy on, still oozing a bit of semen out of his cock head's tip, used a pair of our pajama bottoms to wipe off with before filling our three shot glasses full to the brim.

"Skip smiled, 'Ladies, the night is still young' and held his glass in the air. The three of us then toasted and we gulped the Jim Beams down the hatch! Skip smiled, 'Have another Ladies' and poured me and Tonya another shot of Jim Beam. Tonya and I toasted again just before we gulped down our fourth shot glass full of Jim Beam! By now, Best Friends Forever were loopy and feeling no pain.

"Tonya was now fully recovered from her squirting orgasm and primed for her first taste of my brother's cock. After our toast, the three of us cuddled and kissed for ten maybe fifteen minutes or so while Skip was recharging.

"Once my brother was recharged, Tonya and I took turns mixing it up between sucking his cock, balls, and fondling his shaft until we'd worked him into a frenzy. Once his cock was another rock hard boner things got hot and heavy—PDQ!

"The three of us were making out like crazy when Tonya mumbled in a gasping breath, 'Bev, I can't wait any longer, it's my time to cowgirl the hell out of your brother, while you can ride his face from the North. We'll give the Soldier Boy a dual ride—he'll never forget!'

"I half-heartedly mumbled, 'Trust me Tonya, it feels bigger than it looks and if you think Marty filled you up, well...'

"Tonya interrupted me, smiled and with that wild and crazy look in her eyes, said, 'If you can handle it Bev—so can I!'

"I giggled at Tonya as we both straddled my brother and got into position. I positioned myself looking down at my smiling brother, as our combined fluids oozed out of my pussy's opening and onto his face. Tonya was straddling Skip behind me getting into her cowgirl position.

"I spread my knees wide while lowering my pussy onto my brother's mouth. I tangled my right hand in his wavy brown hair while he reached around and tightly held my hips with both hands with his fingers firmly in my groin.

"I looked down into my brother's eyes as he breathed warm moist air over my pussy and inner thighs. Skip softly kissed and licked my inner thighs slowly running his warm moist tongue toward my pussy's outer lips.

"My brother started rolling his tongue through my pubic hair, and slowly worked his way up to the fleshy pad of tissue over my pubic bone. Skip moved his slippery tongue to the beginning of my clitty shaft and gently gave it a kiss— sending chills up and down my spine.

"My brother's kissing and licking the area just above my clit was unexpectedly interrupted by his moans of pleasure, 'Ah...Ahh...Ahhhh' just before he whispered, 'That-a-girl Tonya, just keep sliding that tight, juicy pussy down on every inch of my cock until it's buried balls deep inside your sweet cunt-hole.'

"I glanced over my shoulder and watched as Tonya was lowering her pussy onto my brother's rock hard boner.

"Tonya gasped a loud 'UGGH...OH...OH...OOO', her facial expression in disbelief, as she cried out in agony, 'OH SHIT...ITS BIG...ITS HUGE... GAWD ITS SO BIG' while gritting her teeth, but never the less continuing to slide down on all nine inches of my brother's stiff cock.

"Skip licked and kissed my clit's shaft and then mumbled, 'How does it feel Tonya to have a real dick stretching and filling your tight little juicy pussy?'

"Once Tonya finally buried my brother's cock its full length inside her cunt-hole, she sighed, 'WHEW...GAWD...OH GAWD...I'VE NEVER... I'VE NEVER BEEN STRETCHED AND FILLED SO FULL!'

"I laughed, 'I warned you! Just take it slow and steady until you've adjusted to my brother's size. Trust me, after a few minutes, you'll be experiencing an out of this world feeling every time his cock goes in, out, and back in again.'

"I looked back down at my brother, smiled and said, 'Brother you've got unfinished business to attend to!'

"I squirmed my hips back and forth over his mouth and said, 'Quit teasing me...lick my clit.'

"Skip started massaging my outer lips with his thumbs and when he pulled my lips apart, his tongue made one luscious lick from the bottom of my fleshy inner lips to my clit. I let out a load moan, 'OHH' and yelled, 'FUCK...OH FUCK... DO THAT AGAIN!' Skip quickly obliged his sister and repeated his luscious licks three maybe four more times.

"Skip began moving his tongue and lips in a sweeping motion caressing my clit over and over again, and while I was pumping my hips over his mouth, his tongue licked my pussy's opening, lapping up the creampie he'd left behind only fifteen minutes or so earlier!

"My brother hardened the tip of his tongue and slipped it inside my hole, sliding it in and out as I twisted and squirmed my hips all over his mouth.

"I was breathing short hard gasps, my muscles tightened up, like a rubber band being stretched to its limits. I was rocking back and forth, my tits were jiggling side to side, my left hand lightly pulling my brown hair, and my eyes were rolling back in my head, as Skip continued sliding his tongue in and out of my hole as if it were that purple-headed soldier.

"I glanced back at Tonya and the initial pain she had felt had seemingly vanished as she was now bouncing up and down on all nine inches of my brother's cock like a Pogo stick. Tonya's 36Bs were jumping and bouncing all over the place, she was softly 'mmmm'-ing and 'ahhh'-ing at what had to be the feel good sensations of my brother's purple-headed soldier every time she rocked back and forth or hopped up and down! Tonya and I were both floating in the twilight zone as we continued dual riding my brother, like a couple of barracudas.

"Skip continued gliding his tongue in and out of my hole,using slow rhythmic motions, and it was driving me crazy. I was bucking, squealing, squirming, and grinding my pussy all over his mouth, wanting his tongue even deeper inside me. I was pulling his hair with both hands, trying to get him in closer as I rocked back and forth on his mouth.

"My brother switched gears and removed his tongue from my hole. His warm slippery tongue was now teasing my clitty with tiny rhythmic circles along with up and down, and side to side motions. I was grinding my pussy all over his face, trying to suffocate him, and when he sucked my clit into his mouth, like a killer whale sucking in its prey, I screamed out, 'OH MY GOD... OMFG!'

"I felt myself about to cum and started grinding my pussy even harder, and faster against his mouth. Skip sensed I was on the edge, increased the suction, and stroked his magical tongue faster and faster with those up and down motions. The sensations isolating around my clit became stronger, sharper, I could feel my clit throbbing, until it literally exploded like a lightning bolt—erupting in an euphoric explosion, sending electrical shock waves deep inside my pussy, like I was strapped in an electric chair.

"My legs locked up, my toes curled, and for the next ten or fifteen seconds there was nothing but these overwhelming sensations as I gushed my juices into my brother's mouth and onto his chin. The sudden sensation slowly lessened, leaving only a tingling sensation until the orgasm exited my body. Y'all know what I'm referring to, it was one of those peel-me-off-the-ceiling type of clit orgasms.

"After I regained my composure somewhat, I rolled off my brother's face and onto to my side with my pussy flush against the side of his head. I was beginning to breath normally again, and glanced toward Tonya as she continued to ride my brother's cock like a wild woman—bouncing up and down, rocking back and forth, and rolling her hips like a night club topless stripper.

"My brother's full attention was now on Tonya riding his cock. Skip was squeezing Tonya's left tit, playing with her clit, and swirling his hips upward in sync with Tonya bouncing up and down on the full length of what had to be by now, one throbbing, pulsating cock—that was right on the verge of releasing its load deep inside Tonya's warm, juicy pussy .

"Tonya and Skip were now moaning, groaning, and breathing like they had just run the Boston Marathon. Tonya kept calling out our Lord's name, 'SWEET JESUS... SWEET JESUS' while pushing her hips downwards and backwards while my brother was thrusting his cock upward—faster and harder.

"Skip was now grunting louder and louder, breathing fast hard shallow gasps, when he let out a loud cry, 'OH YEAH...MMMMMM... HERE'S YOUR LOAD OF SWIFTY BABY BATTER TONYA ...ALL THE BASES ARE COVERED...KEEP RIDING MY COCK TILL MY BALLS GO DRY!'

"Tonya screamed out, 'LET ER RIP SOLDIER BOY!'

"Tonya leaned forward, every muscle in her body seemed to tense up all at once, her facial expression changed, her eyes were dilated, her mouth partly opened, and as she tossed head side to side she screamed out, 'SWEET JESUS...MOTHER OF GOD...I'M GONNA CUM...I'M GONNA CUM!'

"Tonya dug her nails into my brother's muscular chest, like tiger claws. Her whole body was shaking, trembling, quivering, and she was screaming gibberish like I'd never heard before, 'MIAOOOW...MIAOOOOOW...MIAOOOOOOWWW'!

"Fractions of a second later, Skip let out a series of loud moans, 'OHH...OHH... OHH...OHH...OHH' aah-ing, 'AHH' and finally one last 'AHHHH' as my brother's cock seemingly had erupted shooting his semen deep inside Tonya's pussy, intermingling his live sperm with her warm juices.

"Tonya continued to ride my brother's spurting cock. Her body still trembling like she was having another epileptic seizure, for what seemed like another twenty seconds, before the orgasm exited her body, and all my brother's semen seemingly had been drained out of his cock and deep into the confines of her pussy.

"Tonya collapsed face down on my brother. Her sweaty boobs against Skip's sweaty chest, smiled, looked into Skip's eyes, but never said a word, and locked lips with my brother with what looked to be one helluva of a sexy, 'thank you', French kiss!

"Skip smiled, got out of bed, used our PJ bottoms to wipe off with again, and said, 'Time for another round of Jim Beam girls! The night is still young and this ol' soldier wants a whole lot more of both of y'all pussies before this night is over!' And just like my brother, Tonya and I were still hot and bothered, ready and willing to get it on again— ASAP.

"The smell of sex surrounded us as Skip poured three shot glasses full of Jim Bean and the three of us toasted once again. And after five shots, Tonya and I were pretty much three sheets to the wind!

"After a recharging period, of twenty minutes or so, Tonya and I were back to sucking my brother's cock and balls, getting him primed up for round number three. Round number three was almost a carbon copy of round number two, except while brother and sister got it on again, cowgirl style, Tonya rode my brother's face from the south!

"Tonya and I were facing each and things started getting just a bit kinky! We kissing, playing with each other's titties, and 'row boating' my brother like there was no tomorrow!

Skip was holding Tonya's hips tight, guiding her along his tongue, while she rocked back and forth, side to side, all over his mouth like a raving maniac, crying out something fierce, 'Oh yeah Soldier Boy, work that tongue...oh yes ... that-a-way Soldier Boy...yesss...yesss...lick up your creampie!'

"Little sister in the meantime was cowgirling her big brother like she was a riding a fifteen-hundred-pound Brahma bull!

"Tonya and I leaned forward and were now not just playing with each other's titties, but sucking and nibbling on each other nipples as we continued riding my brother's mouth and cock like a couple of sex-starved savages!

"The three of us were really getting it on. Tonya was in the spirit of riding the south face, gyrating her hips, playing with her clit, while I nibbled on her nipples, and Skip's magical tongue was sliding up and down her fleshy inner lips.

"Tonya was returning the favor, sucking on my nipples, while I was bouncing up and down, rocking back and forth on all nine inches of my brother's purple-headed soldier!

"I was leaning forward with the full length of my brother's cock buried deep inside my love tunnel. Tonya increased the suction on my right nipple, and I started grinding hard against Skip's pubic bone when I felt big brother's purple-headed soldier twitch, jerk, and erupt like a volcano, spewing out his warm, thick, gooey semen, like molten lava deep inside his sister's love tunnel. The feeling of my brother's thick, gooey semen flowing deep inside my love tunnel sent his little sis reeling once again into the Big O Galaxy!

"I still had a lip lock on Tonya's left nipple and was now unconsciously sucking it harder. My body was shaking uncontrollably as the Big O rippled throughout my body— like waves lapping on a sandy beach in rapid succession while my brother's purple-headed soldier emptied its semen deep inside my love tunnel.

"Fractions of a second later, Tonya quit sucking my nipple and cried out, 'SWEET JESUS... MOTHER OF GOD...I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!'

"I released my lip lock on Tonya's left nipple, but Skip didn't let up, kept the pedal to the metal, and slid his tongue faster than greased lightning up and down Tonya's inner lips, from the bottom of her slit to her clit.

"Tonya arched her spine, leaned back, and as I looked into her starry green eyes, she was now using all four fingers to rub her clitty faster and faster in a counter clockwise rotation, gyrating her hips even faster, while rubbing her wet red bush all over Skip's mouth. Suddenly, her whole body seemingly convulsed all at once. She was half-clenching her teeth, tossing her head side to side, and cried out, 'SWEET JESUS' just before gushing this thick, slightly milky fluid into my brother's mouth, all over his lips, chin, and neck.

"Afterwards Tonya and I fell into each other's arms, rolled off Skip, and collapsed on the bed side by side, ending round number three.

"I guess three maybe five minutes went by before Skip smiled a devilish smile and said, 'Girls those were just warm up rounds! Let's have another shot of Jim Beam before y'all get busy sucking my cock and balls, getting me primed for round number four. After y'all get me primed, we're going to fuck!

'Girls, I'll be taking the bull by the horns for the rest of the night. I'll be in control and intend to fuck both of y'alls brains out till dawn's early light. Now drink up girls, it's almost time to get sucking.'

"Tonya and I gulped down another couple shots of Jim Beam and primed Skip up for round number four!

"Tonya was first up so I watched as big brother jackhammered her in the Deep Impact position. I guess Tonya was the first to get off in about fifteen minutes or so, but Skip took a while longer before he shot his fourth load of the night deep inside Tonya's cunt-hole.

"After a recharging period and another shot of Jim Beam, brother and sister got it on again. We started off in the good old Missionary position, but shifted to the Victory formation, so to say, and round four came to an end with brother and sister locking lips while climaxing together.

"Another shot of Jim Beam, and round five followed with Tonya getting her brains fucked out in the so called Victory formation, and afterwards, big brother devoured his little sis's pussy— like it was fresh apple pie! There was no two ways about it, my brother definately knew how to eat pussy!

"Skip was already primed, ready for more of our pussy, since he'd devoured my pussy after he banged Tonya. Skip spoke in a commanding voice while he was pouring me and Tonya another round of Jim Beam, 'Drink up girls, it's time for some doggie fucking. You're first up Tonya, get on your all fours!'

"Tonya and I gulped down yet another shot of Jim Beam just before Tonya rolled over on her all fours. Her feet and shins hanging off the edge of the bed, and as she glanced over her shoulder, with a devilish grin she said, 'Soldier Boy this is my first time to go doggie, so you just make sure you hit the right hole.'

"Butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I watched Skip preparing to doggie fuck Tonya, knowing my turn would be next, and I'd once again be feeling the pleasurable sensations of my brother's purple-headed soldier—only from a different angle, something I'd never experienced before either.

"Skip moved into position behind Tonya's butt, and instructed her, 'Tonya, drop your shoulders, raise that sweet ass up in the air, close those sexy legs just a bit, and lock your ankles. That'll give my cock a nice tight fit and a beeline to hit your G and A spots.'

"Tonya quickly obeyed and Skip started rubbing Tonya's butt cheeks, separating them a bit, playing with her red bush, and rubbing the head of his purple-headed soldier up and down her outer lips.

"Tonya was looking back under her legs watching as Skip slipped his cock's head between her outer lips and into the moistness of her fleshy pink inner lips. Skip was teasing her opening, slowly moving his cock's head up and down her inner lips, letting its tip brush up against the underside of her clit, and as his purple-headed solider was against her opening, Tonya screamed out, 'OH SHIT! OH FUCK!' Both from both the surprise and sudden intensity when Skip rammed the full length of his purple-headed soldier inside her cunt-hole with the force of a U.S. Army Little John Artillery Rocket!