Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a bit Skip finally raised up, pulled a wilting, well used purple-headed soldier, covered with pussy cream, still oozing a dab of cum out of his sister's pussy and managed to speak, 'It's your turn Tonya. How about giving this ol' soldier boy one for the road just like Sis did?'

"Tonya smiled that devilish grin, 'Soldier Boy, it'll have to be another time. My pussy is sore and I'm worn out! You literally fucked my brains out last night and early this morning! I'm only glad I don't have to practice basketball tomorrow!'

"Skip returned Tonya's smile, 'Shit girl, I couldn't go another round even if my life depended on it! It was all I could do to muster up one last good load with Sis and it took damn near a full hour! You two literally milked this ol' soldier's balls bone dry! I need to take a long soaking shower and clean off the love juice off my body before I head back. I've got to report back at twenty-three hundred hours.'

"So, our brother, sister FFM, with my best friend, finally came to an end right around seventeen hours after Skip first entered my room—interrupting me and Tonya's rapidly approaching orgasms.

"Once the show got on the road, my brother's purple-headed soldier emptied five healthy loads of Swifty baby batter inside his Sis, and another four inside Tonya's love tunnel, before his balls finally went dry.

"And, true to his words, Tonya and I had more knock your socks off orgasms than one could shake a stick at—courtesy not only of my brother's purple-headed soldier, but his magical fingers, and slippery tongue too!

"My brother looked as if he'd run through a briar patch butt naked. Red marks of passion covered his shoulders, the back of his neck, and from the top to the bottom of his spine. Tonya and I had left hickeys all over my brother's neck, his chest, belly-button, and inside his lean muscular thighs. Tonya's ten tiger claw passion marks were evident on my brother's pectorals along with my bite marks. The wolverine claw passion marks I left on his knees stuck out like a sore thumb! His brown pubic hair was wet and covered with a mixture of brother and sister's fresh fluids along dried cum from the night and early morning hours before. His cock was limp as a noodle, and covered with yet another healthy dose pussy cream.

"Tonya and I looked no better. Our hair was a total mess—wet, sticky, tangled in knots, and looking as if we hadn't brushed it in a month of Sundays!

"My brother had left hickeys all over our boobs. Our nipples were swollen and red. Our pussies were red, swollen, and very sore from the multiple sessions of being stretched and filled to capacity by my brother's purple-headed soldier. There was a trail of hickeys on our bodies from our boobs to our inner thighs. Big wads of dried cum covered Tonya's red bush. My light golden brown pubes were matted and still wet with the combined fluids from our recent, 'one for the road'.

"My brother's purple-headed soldier had emptied so much semen inside me and Tonya that we'd be wearing panty liners for a week—after all, 'what goes up, or in, must eventually come down, or out'!

"I guess it was a hour or so before Skip came back into my room dressed in his Army uniform. Tonya and I had showered, dressed, and had started cleaning up my room. We already had the bed sheets, pillow cases and pajamas in the washer. The wine and shot glasses were in the dishwasher while the wine bottles and empty bottle of Jim Beam were in the trash bag.

"Skip smiled, 'Well girls, all I can say is, it was damn sure, WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Carlise and Marty are two very lucky guys, and just so both of y'all will know, y'all's pussies lived up to my expectations! Both of y'all were ever bit as fantastic as Ellen, and Ellen is one red hot sexy piece of ass! The two of you were two of THE BEST fucks this ol' soldier could have ever hoped for! And, fucking you Sis was utterly beyond my wildest dreams. Like I told you, 'you're a goddess'...

"Tonya interrupted Skip, with her devilish smile, innocent green eyes, and said, 'By the way Soldier Boy, not too shabby for you either! To be honest Soldier Boy, it was 'ooh la la' every time you worked that big piece of salami in, out, and back in again deep inside my pussy's fuck-hole! And, well, when your purple-headed soldier FINALLY got around to doing its thing, it was not only with a wallop, but lots of volume too!'

"Skip just grinned ear to ear, gave Tonya a big hug and said, 'Now, remember I told y'all, 'all the bases are covered'?

'Well, before I left the base, I told my medic friend, 'Leroy, I'm headin' back home this weekend with full intentions of going bareback with one foxy eighteen year old, well, she's actually, four months or so shy from being nineteen years old, and just as hot as Ellen. Leroy you do remember Ellen don't you? The sex bomb I went to shack up with in Vegas?'

'Leroy smiled, 'Sure do! That bitch is one foxy lady for sure! Ain't she still gonna be Mrs. Swifty after she gets out of law school?'

'I smiled at Leroy and said, 'Yep that's the plan, but Leroy no matter how you slice it, my little sister is every bit an eight, and one red hot foxy chick that I want to fuck in the worst way! And Leroy to top it off, she has this best friend, who is just as hot, and since they're both leaving for college, I suspect I'll get lucky, and fuck her too. I damn near got the chance about eight months ago and would have busted both of their cherries if those teeny bopper boyfriends hadn't been around.

'So, do me a favor, like you did a couple months back when I slipped off to Vegas, and rob the pharmacy out of a couple 'Take Action' pills.'

'Leroy, smiled, went into the pharmacy, and snuck out a couple 'Take Action' morning after pills. Leroy grinned at me saying, 'Skip, good luck and make sure you don't come back to the base toting these in your duffel—ain't nothing like gettin' some of that young, tight, teenage pussy, and sharing a little brotherly love with one's little sister in the process!'

"Skip then looked us dead in the eyes, 'Now, both of you swallow these pills before leaving for rush. Don't pay any attention to the instructions saying 'you've got three days to take the pill'—understand? Take Action is loaded with Levonorgestrel. The sooner you take the pill, the more effective it is, so you won't get knocked up.'

"Tonya and I both nodded our heads as Skip handed us the two Take Action pills.

"Afterwards, we both gave my brother a juicy thank you French kiss. Skip took the trash bag, pitched it in the back of the airport rental Chevy Blazer, and as he opened the Blazer's driver's side door said, 'I'll never forget last night! Best twenty-fourth birthday present I could have ever hoped for, even though it was a bit late!

'Now listen up, I've been in y'all's shoes! Don't be intimidated on the court by the juniors and seniors just because y'all are freshman. Everyone laces up their shoes the same way! Both of y'all, keep focused, keep playing the way you've been taught to play at Rocket, and knock the bottom out of the basket! I'll be rooting for y'all even though I won't be able to come back for any games.'

"Tonya smiled at Skip and said, 'Behave yourself Soldier Boy!' And gave my brother one heck of a goodbye sweltering French kiss.

"After Skip and Tonya broke their kiss Skip smiled and said, 'By the way Sis, in case you weren't paying any attention, I do know Marvin's name!'

"I giggled, hugged my brother, and just before I kissed him one last time I said, 'Congrats to you and Ellen, but I'll never forget last night either! I realize Mom and Dad, our Grandparents, and the church would disapprove if they ever found out about last night, but I don't regret a minute of it! You, my brother, were the best ever! Take care of yourself Skip!'

"And brother and sister locked lips a final time...and it definitely wasn't your normal brother sister goodbye type of kiss! After we broke our kiss, Skip got in the Blazer and drove away.

"And that's the skeleton or skeletons I have hidden in my closet. Now, I really want to share some personal feelings from the bottom of my heart with y'all— it's important that I do, so let me continue."

Everyone pretty much said that same time, "Go ahead Bev, say what you gotta say, we're all ears."

Beverly smiled and said, "Tonya and I went back inside finished cleaning up my room, drying my bed sheets, our pajamas, making my bed, and before we left all the evidence of last night's magical FFM with my brother had disappeared. Mom and Dad would find the house just as they left it—spick and span!

"Tonya and I finished packing, loaded our cars, and swallowed the 'Take Action' pills Skip had given us.

"Tonya and I both had tears in our eyes as we realized the day had finally arrived when we'd be going our separate ways.

"Tonya and I hugged each other and before getting into her red and white Camaro, Tonya said, 'Bev after last night, well, I think it's time to put the repeat swap with Carlise and Marty on the back burner, and out of our minds. I mean, nothing can compare to what happened last night with your brother. And, just like you, I don't regret a minute of it either.'

"I replied, 'I agree. It's time that we devoted ourselves to the guys we intend to spend the rest of our lives with—you with Carlise and me with Marty. I guess you could say, 'after last night we both got the itch out of our system to enjoy sex with something we never had before.'

"Tonya smiled, gave me a high-five and said, 'THAT'S A BIG 10-4 BEV! Now, do your BFF a favor, and make those coaches at University realize who the REAL recruit from Rocket IS! Don't ever trust Paula! She'll backstab you the first chance she gets and leave you high and dry! I know she has told you, 'Bev, we'll room together', but don't count on it! Make sure you always have your back covered, especially on the court!'

"I smiled at Tonya, 'I will! And BFF, you do the same at Central— RIP THOSE NETS for your Rocket sister! I'll give you a call once I get things sorted out and settled in at University.'

"Tonya and I hugged each other goodbye one last time. Tonya got in her Camaro and I got in the Ford hand me down, puke green, Pinto that Mom and Dad had got Skip his senior year in high school. We gave each other a final wave goodbye as we backed out of my drive way—going our separate ways for the first time in our lives.

"I was driving along toward University, thinking about what happened with my brother. How Tonya and I were on all-time sexual highs, and never regretted for a minute about what had happened, but at the same time, I realized how it'd break Carlise and Marty's hearts if they ever found out.

"I thought about how Tonya and I had always been together, inseparable, in spite of the fact we came from different walks of life—Tonya from Rocket's higher upper class and me from a lower middle class family, living on the poorer side of Rocket. And even though we'd always be like sisters, we'd now gone our separate ways.

"My mind continued swirling thinking about how everything would be different now with Marty and me going to University and Tonya and Carlise to Central.

"And, little did I know at the time, but in just a few hours, I'd meet three University coeds, who would help me adjust to my new surroundings, and the way of life I'd be experiencing at University. And, while they couldn't replace Tonya, they'd all in one way or another become just like a sister to me.

"I pulled into University three-and-half hours later, right on time at 4:30 for rush registration, and followed the signs to the dorm where registration was being held. I quickly noticed Paula's gold convertible T-Bird with her specialized license tag, 'PAULA 1' and parked a couple rows behind it.

"I got out and entered the lobby and heard Paula say, 'Bev, it's about time you got here! Come over here, I want you to meet one of our teammates.'

"I walked over to where Paula was and she said, 'Bev, I want you to meet Kellie Hindsun, she is the second highest rated University recruit behind ME. Kellie was the fifteenth rated player in the State this past year. Kellie, meet Beverly Swifty, she was MY Rocket teammate for three years. '

"I smiled and said, 'Glad to meet you Kellie. Where did you play high school basketball?'

"Kellie replied, 'Western Heights, but Paula is mistaken, I was the tenth rated recruit, not the fifteenth.'

"Paula then butted in, 'Kellie, Bev was only offered a full to Western State and a half to University before the State Championship game. Afterwards, I guess Coach got some extra scholarship money so he offered two of MY Rocket teammates full scholarships to join ME at University. Bev took him up on the offer, but Tonya didn't, and chose to stick with her commitment to Central. I guess Tonya was tired of playing second fiddle to ME...'

"I was fuming at Paula, my blood was boiling, and I interrupted her, 'I think Coach Robertson's re-thinking his scholarship offer to me was the result of what I accomplished on the court, especially in the State Championship game—remember?

'I carried our Rocket team on my back that second half against Dragon while that pesky little point guard shut you down lock, stock, and barrel.

'What'd you get the second half? Three points and all from the charity stripe! And don't you remember Paula how you let that Dragon shooting guard steal the ball from you as time was running out?

'Not to mention how Sue Andrews made you look like a middle schooler! She put you flat on your ass when she made the winning basket that not only broke our ninety game winning streak, but cost us a third state championship-remember Paula?

'And, Paula, you know that's not the reason why Tonya stuck with Central—don't you?

'Understand Kellie, since our freshman year, Tonya's boyfriend has been Carlise and mine has been Marty. Carlise is destined to be Central's starting quarterback as a true freshman this fall, and since Tonya had a full ride to Central, she kept her commitment, so her and Carlise could attend college together. And, that's the reason, the only reason, Tonya kept her commitment to Central.

'Even though Paula's parents made sure she grabbed all the headlines and glory, neither Tonya nor I ever felt like we were second best to Paula. We both made All District our sophomore, junior, and senior seasons along with All-State our senior year. And, even though Paula won't admit it, she knows deep down it was a Rocket team effort that produced ninety straight wins, two consecutive state championships, and a three year record of ninety wins with only one loss!

'Marty and I chose University at the last minute over Western because it has always been Marty's dream to play for the Maroon and White.'

"Kellie had a stunned look on her face and asked, 'What position does Marty play?'

"I replied, 'Marty is a receiver, punt return specialist along with...'

"Paula interrupted me,trying to get even with me by running Marty down, and said, 'Kellie, Marty is just a walk-on at University, and he didn't even have a full to Western State! He'll most likely never see the field!

'Bev, since you were SO late and Kellie and I have hit it so, so well, I'll be rooming with her during rush week. By the way Bev, Kellie is not only one of our Maroon and White teammates, but she's also a Kappa legacy here at University. Both of her older sisters were Kappa's while playing for Coach Robertson.

'Now don't worry Bev, just because we're not rooming together, I'LL still make sure you get a bid to join SOME sorority. Of course, you'll never get the chance to join Kellie and ME as Kappa's. Well Bev, Kellie and I got to get. See you around sometime.'

"Kellie still looked somewhat dazed and said, 'Good to meet you Beverly. I'm sure we'll see each other during rush and be sure to put Kappa on your preference list...'

"Paula interrupted Kellie, 'I know you mean well Kellie, but you don't need to be giving Bev any false hope about receiving a bid from a top tier sorority. We need to get hopping MY new roommate.'

"And just like Tonya had warned me, 'given the chance Paula would leave me high and dry.'

"I looked around the lobby, standing frozen in my tracks, actually thinking for a split second of getting back in the Pinto, and hauling butt to Central. But then I thought about Marty, and decided come hell or high water, I'd just stick it out at University—so we could be together.

"I glanced around the lobby again and noticed someone I thought I recognized chit chatting away with what appeared to be two upper class rush leaders.

"I slowly approached the three and calmly asked, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the cheerleader from Dragon?'

"The brunette, every bit a solid nine, smiled, looked me in the eye, and said, 'Yes I am, and you're that #20 from Rocket—aren't you?'

"I returned her smile, 'Yes, but I thought you were bound for State with Sue Andrews and those other two Dragon basketball players?'

"The hot brunette replied, 'I was. I had already made cheerleader at State, but something happened this summer, and I just couldn't go to State. Mary Ann arranged for me to be included in tryouts, and afterwards, I was unanimously voted University's freshman cheerleader. By the way, I'm Debbie Ferguson.'

"I smiled and said, 'Glad to meet you. I'm Beverly Swifty.'

"Debbie replied, 'Let me introduce you to Mary Ann and Brenda. Mary Ann is University's head cheerleader and Brenda is the assistant head cheerleader. Both are Tri Delts. '

"I smiled and said, 'Glad to meet you both. '

"Brenda then smiled and said, 'You probably don't remember me, but when you were a sophomore I played against you and the Rockets in the State Championship game.'

"I replied, 'You went to Northwest? You were one of Dobbier's teammates? '

"Brenda smiled, 'Yes. My senior year I was our team captain, made first team All- District, and Nancy and I were voted co-MVPs of the District. Nancy was first team All-State and I made second team, and both of us were voted first team All-State tournament... '

"I politely interrupted Brenda, 'We're virtually peas in a pod, except I wasn't our team captain, and didn't get voted the District's MVP. Paula's parents made sure those honors were reserved for their daughter. However, everything else is exactly what I accomplished on the court my senior year. And, in a nut shell, that's the reason I've ended up here at University.'

"Brenda smiled and continued, 'I turned down full rides in basketball to Central, State, and University in order to become a cheerleader for the Maroon & White. Nancy and I have always been like sisters as far back as I can remember. I still remember that jump shot you made at the buzzer to beat us in overtime, 61-59!'

"I laughed, 'That was just a lucky shot! I remember you now, you wore #25, and you and Dobbier were virtually unstoppable that day! If I remember right, Dobbier scored thirty and you scored the other twenty-nine—right?'

"Brenda laughed, 'Yes, I scored twenty-nine and Nancy scored thirty. I guess the other eighteen points you scored were lucky shots too? You and that #12, Tonya I think was her name, both scored twenty, with eight assists each, and Smith scored twenty-one with zero assists! Everyone at Northwest always thought the two of you were the spark plugs for the Rockets, and just as good as that headline-grabbing, arrogant, Paula Smith.'

"I smiled and said, 'Yes her name is Tonya. She and I have been like sisters ever since day care. Tonya's on a full ride to Central along with her boyfriend Carlise, who will most likely be Central's starting quarterback this fall. Tonya turned down a full ride from University after the State Championship game in order for her and Carlise to attend college together.

'Debbie quickly chipped in, 'My sister's ex-fiancé was Central's quarterback last year.